Enviroheat Heat Pump Water Heater

Enviroheat Heat Pump Water Heater

See the Best Solar Water Heaters in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Enviroheat Heat Pump Water Heater? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.3
  • Temperature Consistency
  • Heating Speed

Sparsh M.
Sparsh M.

Awesome

Works good, easy installation and helpful with payment , booked on the same day , economical quote which suits the budget, no hidden fees, professionally installed and old system removed from the home.

Happy
HappySouth West, WA

It works...

The good:
Heats water easily to 65'C. I use daytime running setting to utilize solar power. The wife is happy and I save money compared to gas system.

The bad:
Before you can read or configure the display you need to undo two screws to remove a plate that covers the display. And if you let the plate drop... good luck to your toes. The display is very hard to read in daytime. Otherwise the product works well.

Antony Joseph
Antony JosephPerth, WA

Energy saver

Had this for 2 days now, so far so good. Display is very weak and dim, hard to see during daylight. Equipment noise can be heard during night time but we now set the timer for daytime ops so as to utilise solar power.

Purchased in for $2,850.

Me G.South West, WA

Disappointed

Really poor instructions, poor user interface.
Was heated via the element until I reset. Set temperature varies by 6 degrees.
I feel the product is poorly made.
Time will tell , though I’m not going to recommend

Purchased in for $27.

Solar Water Heaters

Find out how Enviroheat Heat Pump Water Heater compares to other Solar Water Heaters

IanPerth, WA

Free hot water from the sun

This allowed us to electrify our home. The unit has met all my families demands, it heats our water free from our solar and we have no gas bills, fantastic!

Installation advice.

Works well but we installed it inside a shed as per the existing plumbing and the cold air outlet needed to be vented outside, away from the air intake on the unit. No complaint, instructions state to install outside.

rocky
rockyWheatbelt, WA

THE BEST MOVE I MADE

great hot water system would have to be the best system we have had both in reliability and cost its a good looking unit would recommend to my friends and family

Purchased in .

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2022!

the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2022
joseph g.
joseph g.South East Queensland, QLD

Quote over phone. Next day delivery and service

I needed removal of very old inefficient Solar hot water system from my roof and supply and installation of Heat Pump Water Heater. These were the only guys that quoted for both jobs over the phone and turned up the next day to complete the job in quick time at reasonable cost.

Vince
VincePerth, WA

Excellent system

We replaced our gas storage with the Enviroheat 250L system a few months ago. We have programmed it to suit our hot water needs for a family of 4 and works great. Already we've had great savings in our gas bill and in the future hope to install solar power to reduce our electricity bill even further.

Purchased in for $3,000.

Solar Water Heaters

Paul Robson
Paul RobsonSydney, NSW

Great system, quiet operation, good price

We recently installed this system as our older Dux electric tank of 12 years started leaking. While we were uncertain about installing a heat pump at first, we decided that the promised reduction in operating costs presented a good opportunity to reduce out electric bill. The enviroheat system promises a 71% reduction in costs compared to an electric tank.

We have a 6.5kW PV system on our roof and we're able to set the Enviroheat timer system to function during daylight hours to use as much of that power as possible. The system is also a lot quieter than we were expecting which is great. We had the system installed for $3000.00 and all in all are very happy with the price and performance