Dyson Airwrap

Dyson Airwrap

3.6

• Hair Length Medium (15) · Long (6) · Short (1)
  • Hair Style Wavy (8) · Straight (7) · Curly (7)
  • Hair Care

So glad I have this

I’ve always had thick, frizzy, stubborn, somewhat curly hair that is now waist length so the maintenance is ridiculous. My partner bought me this for my birthday and i love it. Drying my hair after the shower doesn’t take forever and my hair is a lot shinier. It is a unique styling tool so I did have to learn the technique of using it. Happy with the product. It’s changed my life.

If you’re specifically looking for a curler and only that as a styling tool for dressed up events perhaps look at cloud nine wands. I’d say this is is a substitute for a hairdryer.

It’s a game changer for anyone with frizzy thick stubborn hair.

Purchased in July 2020 at Sephora Australia.

Sepi

SepiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dyson Hair Wrap

As someone with curly hair and no talent in blow drying, I have to say Dyson Air Wrap helped me a lot. Saying that you still need to have a hair dryer as this one is only to style your hair .

Do I recommend purchasing it to others ? Probably not to anyone with straight hair as a curler is much cheaper to use to curl . But I do recommend it to people with curly hairs who have no real experience in using their hair dryer or hair straightener to style their hair .

I also realised to get the best result , you need to use it on a damp hair. Its better to use some hair product prior to styling to get less frizz on your hair.

Purchased in December 2019 at Myer for A$799.00.

Enes

EnesSydney

Excellent product

Just started using this excellent product. Especially, while using it after washing my hair I am getting excellent results. I made a good decision by purchasing Dyson Air Wrap product.

Purchased in May 2020 at David Jones for A$799.00.

Find out how Dyson Airwrap compares to other Hair Stylers

Save your money - you won’t be happy

The curls don’t last. You can only do small sections at a time so be prepared to spend a lot more time and as I said they won’t last. There are curling irons on the market that do a much better job and you will save a lot of money.

Purchased in December 2019.

Cindy
Cindy

Yes I viewed the videos. It just doesn’t work very well. It’s way over priced for the results it produces.

Maggie

MaggieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Dyson should say in their description that the air wrap DOSN”T work in all types of hair

Air wrap complaint was a waste of money .. dyson should had said that it doesn’t work in all types of hair .. my hair is curly naturally but with the air wrap it holds for 20 or do then leaves the hair frizzy and mess .. I am do dissatisfied I’m going to try and get my money back $799 what a joke .. very misleading advertising..

Purchased in May 2020 at David Jones Retail Stores.

Darren

DarrenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

She couldn’t be happier

Guess who got the best brownie points for buying the dyson airwrap for their other half...

My partner has long thick hair and normal always straightens it but now has the choice and speed to change up her hair styles.

The excitement that comes from the dressing room each time she does a perfect curl is a testament to the product - she loves it / definitely worth the investment

Purchased in December 2019 at Selfridges for A$799.00.

leetashy

leetashyAU

The best purchase, I love it, 100% worth it!

Purchased in November 2019.

Ryan Sinclair

Ryan SinclairSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great gift for my other half

Purchased this for my wife who thought it would help straighten our her curly hair - it works! Feels like a premium product and works well, love the results and love that it makes my wife happy.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$700.00.

Amy C

Amy CSydney, NSW

Love it cant live without it

This product is my holy grail. I love it so much! It’s does everything I need for my hair plus more. It does not damages my hair. For someone who doesn’t really know how to do hair like me!!! It’s so easy! If I can do it you can!!

Purchased in April 2020 at Sephora Australia for A$680.00.

Kylie

KylieHobart, TAS

Product and customer experience

Purchased in March 2020 at Harvey Norman Online for A$799.00.

Intermittent Power When Turn On

Purchased in June 2019 at David Jones Retail Stores for A$800.00.

Game changer

Just wow. I loooooove this dryer. So simple to use and so quick! Why did I wait so long to take the plunge?! Truly a game changer and worth every cent.

Purchased in April 2020 at Dyson for A$720.00.

Jenny

JennySydney Surrounds, NSW

This is excellent choice

This airwrap complete is the most enjoyable to make my hair style everyday. It was bit hard to use at the beginning because I am not familier to use. However, it is so easy to use once I know how to use.
I always recommended my sisters and friends to buy when they asked

Erin

ErinSydney, NSW

My Favourite Hair Dryer

I got this as a birthday gift and I'm so happy! I can finally style my hair without damaging it with so much pulling and heat. On a medium setting, it dries my hair in 10 minutes.
I have curly hair, and unfortunately the air wrap barrels don't work for me, but I love the smoothing brushes and I can do beach waves with those. You don't get a salon smooth result as you would with proper styling tools, but for everyday use, I think it's great. I tend to get better results when my hair is short, maybe because it's more challenging to style long hair in general.

Purchased in October 2019.

Val

ValGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not worth the price tag!

I purchased the Dyson Airwrap Styler complete kit! I was so excited to purchase this product. It is advertised as a product that protects your hair from heat damage. Whilst this may be true - what it doesn't do is straighten or style your hair very well! It gives a frizzy finish. My hair is fine and really easy to blow wave. The brush should be a rotating brush for starters. It is hard to grip your hair and not get flyaway. I am really really disappointed in this product and would not recommend it to anyone. Not sure what to do with it now - $800 down the drain. Not happy at all.

Purchased in December 2019 at David Jones for A$799.00.

Dissapointing

I was super excited to have purchased the Dyson Airwrap but having now used it, I have found it very disappointing. I thought my hair would have a salon smooth and straight finish, instead my hair is still quite frizzy and I still need to go over it with a hair straightener. I would not recommend, not worth $850.

Purchased in February 2020 at David Jones for A$850.00.

Isabelj28

Isabelj28Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Faulty and now two week wait for repair with no replacement

My Dyson airwrap suddenly stopped working for no reason. I contacted customer service and they advised me to clean the filter which I did as per the instruction video. Still not working. Now they have advised me I have to send it back for assessment by a technician. So I have to inconvenience myself by finding a box, packing up the product and going to a post office in my own time... best bit is the whole process will take approximately two weeks, minimum, so in the mean time, I’m left without my $800 hairdryer for two weeks. They could at least arrange for express post there and back which would reduce the days, but 5-7 days for the maintenance is just not ok. Very poor.

Purchased in October 2018 at Myer for A$800.00.

Dina

DinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No more weekly salon visits!

Like everyone else, I was concerned about the cost, however once I factored in how much I would save by not having to go to the salon for my weekly blowwaves for my very thick, long and heavily coloured hair, it made the decision very easy. Best beauty purchase I have ever made. Does take a bit of practice, especially if you want to use it for a looser beach wave look, instead of the tighter ringlet style you get when you use it in the traditional way. Once you get the hang of it, there will be no need to ever pick up any other heat styling product again. The highlight is how it doesn't damage your hair the way other traditional straightening/ curling irons do. Dyson have done it again with an outstanding product.

Purchased in January 2020 at Myer Retail Stores for A$799.00.

Cornelia C.

Cornelia C.Sydney, NSW

Thought it would be amazing

Bought this for my daughter for Christmas and it’s probably the worst gift I could have given her! So much money for a product that does not deliver what it claims!!! Thought it would be like the vacuum cleanings but this product is a waste of money! She now has a $800 useless product!
Don’t buy!!!

Purchased at Myer for A$799.00.

Karen P.

Karen P.

Love this. First hair curler I can actually use.

Love this product. I can actually make my shoulder length hair curl. I found it so much easier than straighteners. It was fairly quick to dry and curl at the same time. Great product although expensive.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$609.00.

Sahin

Sahinasked

Dear Responsible Person,

I am an airline Employee and was working in Canada. Before Covid-19 break out I bought an Dyson airwrap hair styler from Canada. I just checked in when I bought it there, I did not even get experience to use it at all. I registered my product in March for guarantee. After sometime I had to move to Istanbul, Turkey, because of some health problems. Since 2,5 months I am living in Istanbul.I was so excited to use my product however one of my friend told me that I cannot use this product in Turkey. I am quite disappointed about it. I tried to talk with customer service several time but no one helped me. I do not know how long I am going to stay here. But some how I want to use this product in this country. Our life conditions become horrible and I am quite disappointed that I just waste a lot of money just buying the product which I have not used at all.

Do you have any customer service/ custormer satisfaction service to help me in Istanbul to change my product or give me some hints to how to use it in here. Product is un boxed but have not used at all.

Dyson Team ..Dyson

Apologies for any disappointment, however Dyson Airwrap machines sold in Canada are designed to work on the Canadian power supply with a voltage of 120V. If used on the European 220V power supply, your machine won't work as intended and we can't recommend the use of adaptors or converters.

For further assistance, we would encourage contacting our team in Turkey via destek@dyson.com.tr.

Sara

Saraasked

Hi if I buy direct from dyson on the dyson au website, can i return it if I dont like it?

Dyson Team ..Dyson

For purchases direct from Dyson either via www.dyson.com.au, or our helpline on 1800 239 766, we offer a 45 Day Money Back Guarantee with free returns.

You can find the full terms and conditions here: https://www.dyson.com.au/support/terms-and-conditions.aspx#Dyson%2030%20day%20money%20back%20guarantee

If we can assist further, our Dyson experts are available via auaskdyson@dyson.com and happy to help.

MM2017

MM2017asked

Hi there, I'm looking at purchasing a Dyson Airwrap in Australia however it will likely be used in Hong Kong. Will the Airwrap work once a power adaptor is used?

Dyson Team ..Dyson

As the Hong Kong and Australian Dyson AirWrap variants both have a similar voltage range, a Australian machine may work in Hong Kong with an adaptor, however we don't recommend it, and we can't guarantee that it'll will work.

Should you have any further queries, our Dyson Experts are available via auaskdyson@dyson.com and happy to help.

Get an answer from our members and Dyson representatives