Dyson Airwrap

Dyson Airwrap

MPNs: 310729-01, 332912-01, 333076-01 and 2 more
See the Best Hair Stylers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Dyson

• Hair Length Short (7), Medium (33) and Long (21)
  • Hair Style Straight (23), Wavy (27) and Curly (11)
  • Hair Care

Jennifer
JenniferSydney

Fantastic for fluffy or frizzy hair types.

Purchased in April 2021 at The Iconic for $779.00.

Marie
MarieSydney, NSW

Game changer

This product is a game changer. It creates beautiful curls with minimum effort. I found it a bit tricky at first. Adjusting to how it all works. But once I got the hang of it it was easy to handle. Downside to it is I find the length a bit too long but other than that it's great.
Is it worth the money? I would say yes. it does what it meant too. It doesn't fry your hair. Leaving your hair soft, with beautiful curls.

Purchased in April 2021 at David Jones for $698.00.

Grace
Grace

The best money spent

The Dyson Airwrap-worth every cent. In 20 minutes it dries and styles my hair to a smooth, glossy, hairdresser like hairstyle. Love the attachments no need for any other styler.

Purchased in July 2021 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores for $795.00.

AnjaliGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good but not worth the hype!

Bought the Dyson airwrap for my birthday a couple of years ago. I mean it’s super expensive in comparison to other hair styling tools but I thought may be it’s worth it! It’s good but honestly not worth the hype. I use some parts more than the others. I have quite thick hair so often while I am half way styling my hair, the air wrap stops working as it’s super heated and then I have to wait ages for it to start up again!

Purchased in October 2019 at Myer for $799.00.

Anjali

Thank you for your suggestion but I did try to clear the filter. I might contact your support team.

Kazbar12
Kazbar12Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pretty good

The Dyson Airwrap has been highly reviewed and I finally bought one. It has a hefty price tag for a hairdryer with a few interchangeable nozzles. My previous hairdryer was a parlux, Parlux runs on 2100 watts and the airwrap is 1400 watts. It does do the job and makes beautiful curls with the airwrap technology, I like that it’s less damaging than using a ceramic hot iron or curler.
It makes fabulous volume but I could also achieve this with a round brush and hairdryer. I don’t think it has reinvented the wheel but the aesthetic is lovely and all in all I’m really happy with it.

Purchased in July 2021 at Sephora Online Store for $719.00.

Christina
ChristinaSydney, NSW

Amazing and so easy to use

The Dyson air wrap is an easy tool to use where it curls your hair for you, it left my hair soft and glossy but also gave me bouncy curls.

Purchased in June 2021 at The Good Guys.

Hair Care
Taylah B.
Taylah B.

This is such a time saver!!

I absolutely love my Dyson Airwrap - it comes in a beautiful Leather case which the airwrap is eaily stored away after each use.

The product is easy to clean and change accessory modes and dyson have released you tub tutorials on each fucntion of the airwrap which are user friendly and insightful.

the hair dryer and flat brush are the main two parts of the product I use the most and it cuts a solid 20 mins off my morning routine!

Purchased in May 2021 at Dyson for $799.00.

OlgaS
OlgaSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good styler but could be more powerful

I use my air wrap daily and love it. I would like it to be a bit more powerful with hairdryer attachment. My hair has become shiny and healthy since I started using Dyson hairdryers

Purchased in December 2020 at Myer for $649.00.

Uy T.
Uy T.Victoria

easy to use

easy for a men to groom before hanging out. I got 25% off at sephora. the design is elegant. its not a must have item but if you looking for a hair wrap , dyson is where u can lay your trust

Purchased in January 2020 at Sephora Online Store for $500.00.

Gayle
GayleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is a great all round hair tool

This is a great multi function hair tool it dries, curls, has 2 different straightening brushes and a volume brush it was expensive but I'm hoping it will give me years of use.

Purchased in June 2021 at Harvey Norman for $799.00.

Jen
Jen

I don’t know what I’m doing with this one.

I have been recommended that this product this really good. I love the look. Love the noise level. Love the drying part. It made my fuzzy hair so smooth. I just don’t know how to curl my hair and make it stay. I have tried. Some of the hair would wrap itself others just don’t. And when finish it it just when straight back to what it looked before. I do have soft straight hair. I’m not sure if it’s the reason. I have been really struggling to get the hair curled.

Anna1981
Anna1981Sydney, NSW

Salon quality hair at home

Worth every dollar I spent.after reading so many reviews I finally decided to get one. I was amazed with the results I got. No need to use expensive products or to visit salons anymore. Best thing is there is no heat damage.

Purchased in June 2021 at Harvey Norman for $799.00.

Caoimhe
CaoimheSydney, NSW

Highly recommend - will never go back to regular hair dryer!!

Contemplated buying a dyson air wrap for so long but never followed through. Wish I had decided to purchase sooner. I love it. It takes a bit of getting used to but after that it’s amazing my hair has never looked so good. It’s like getting a salon hair at home. I could never properly style my hair with a blow dryer it always ended up looking flat. This makes it really easy to get gorgeous bouncy hair myself. Couldn’t recommend it enough.

Purchased in July 2021 at Catch for $599.00.

Hair Care
claybakes
claybakesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Restore damaged hair….you need this!

Purchased in June 2021.

featherheather
featherheatherGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ugly Poo Brown Box

This product is incredibly expensive and the results are soso..a most annoying factor being the packaging Most women desire something attractive in their bathroom..Dyson have packaged their product in an extremely ugly poo brown box..(no carry handle)..I find this so irritating as I have limited space in my bathroom and poo brown is definitely not my palette...Dyson..why not take a wander around the cosmetics section of any department store for some inso as to what appeals to a woman...grrr

Purchased in June 2021 for $799.00.

Ken S.
Ken S.asked

does air wrap work on 220V?

Reviewerasked

I can’t understand why Dyson is still charging so much for this product when it’s well known that they only last for a year? Anyone that uses the product once a week has to have it replaced after a year & although Dyson will replace it the new product supplied does not then have a two year warranty the original warranty period still stands, so the absolute longest that you will get out of the purchase of this machine is two years & @ a cost of $800 it is way over priced

Marci
Marci

That's not my understanding
I've never heard of that before
I've had products ( not Dyson) replaced - my Samsung phone and the warranty starts with the new product
If repaired, it's with the old product
I can fully understand the price as it's an absolutely stunning piece of merchandise
It's brilliant
But not for my hair
I've also got their CORRALE and I absolutely love it
I have extremely long - past my waist - I almost sit on it - very frizzy and fine hair BUT there's a lot of it
It takes 2 lots of charging to do my hair ( which I'm happy for the break ) and at least a third of the time - using the CORRALE compared with GHD Max
I would check the warranty by reactivating your NEW product
It would have a new activation link ( I'd imagine)

The Air Wrap doesn't suit my hair but I believe it is worth the money and is a beautiful piece of work done by Dyson

Try activating your new product code
That might help
Good luck and double check with Dyson

Disappointed
Disappointed

I purchased for the curl wand and it's a total waste of money, the curl which looks great when you do it but falls out with in 10 minutes. Total waste of time and money

Reviewer

The laws in Australia state that retailers only have to warrant products for the time period stated upon purchase, so If your Airwrap dies & is replaced days before the original warranty runs out, they do not have to provide a new warranty on the new Airwrap supplied. They only have an obligation under the original purchase, that is the case for all Australia retailers & my point is that since the Airwrap is known to only last a year, the longest you can expect to get out of the purchase is 2yrs with a replacement & at a cost of $800 for 2yrs compare to other products that cost $80 & will last the same amount of time it is not worth it.

Charmi Singal
Charmi Singalasked

Hi can we use Australian dyson hair wrap in India?

DysonDyson

Dyson Airwrap machines sold in Australia are designed to work on the Australian power supply with a voltage of 230V. If used on the 220V power supply in India, we can't confirm the machine will work as intended.

If we can assist further, please don't hesitate to get in touch. The Dyson India team are available via ask@dyson.in and happy to help.

Get an answer from our members and Dyson representatives

The Dyson Airwrap is one of the dearest hair straighteners on the market. It's increased in price by a cool $100, since from its initial RRP of $699, too. Marketed as the 'Dyson Airwrap Complete,' according to the popular tech brand this is the all-in-one device you need to blow dry, curl, wave and straighten hair. It does this using jets of air, and ‘no extreme heat.’ It comes with the required styler attachments.

Reviews for the Dyson Airwrap were mostly good, with a number of 5 star reviews. Those who loved the Airwrap sang its praises, and often used it every day. Many found it easier to use to curl their hair than a hair straightener.

Those who weren’t happy with the Airwrap concluded it didn’t work with their hair type. For example, the curler often caused fine hair to go frizzy. Some reviewers found it tricky or confusing to navigate the various styling attachments.

A sore point for these reviewers who didn’t get the hair they wanted? Definitely the $799 price tag.

CategoryHair Stylers
FeaturesStorage Case
Min Temperature150 °C
Cord Length2.6 m
Attachments30mm Airwrap barrels, 40mm Airwrap barrels, Firm smoothing brush, Soft smoothing brush, Round brush, Pre-styling dryer
Colour / FinishPurple, Fuchsia, Red