Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute +

Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute +

MPN: 226420-01

Vacuum Cleaners Buying Guide

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (76) · No (49)
  • Battery Life

Sam

Expensive and not worth it sorry

Purchased in March 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for A$950.00.

Floor Type Tiles
Sam

Appreciate the advice Dyson. We will contact you directly for a solution.

Apple

AppleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Looking good and handy to use

It's a piece of good looking furniture if you need some decorations. I guess it's enough powerful to clean the carpet and floor board but it's quite expensive not really worth of the money you paid actually.

Purchased in August 2019 at Dyson for A$799.00.

Floor Type Carpet and Wood
Yaptap

YaptapGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pleasantly Surprised

This is the first dyson I've owned and was really happy with the purchase. Had to buy the Absolute+ as my house is mainly wooden floors. For the carpeted areas, the carpet head works really well and sucks a lot of dusk on max setting. Really easy to clean as well!

Purchased at The Good Guys for A$809.00.

Floor Type Wood
Stick Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute + compares to other Stick Vacuum Cleaners

Piece of junk.

Broke after 4 months because battery was stuffed. Contacted dyson as under warranty, super unhelpful. First they got the date of our warranty wrong now 2 months later we are still waiting for them to fix it. Most expensive piece of junk we bought. So much regret!

Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$1,000.00.

Floor Type Carpet and Tiles
Dyson Team ..Dyson

In the event difficulties occur we aim to get them sorted as soon as possible and sorry to hear this hasn't happened for you.

Please forward your details and review to auaskdyson@dyson.com and we will be happy to help get a resolution for you.

Kinga

KingaSouth East Queensland, QLD

dont buy it

bought the dyson v10 absolute plus in october 2018 for more than a $1000. last only 20minutes on strongest setting,so cannot finish the house with it. doesnt pick up nothing bigger than a pea, constantly says clean filter, which we do but then has to wait 24hours to use again. takes 3hours to charge battery again. we have slait and that means half of the dirt stays there. so unless you have a 20m2, smoothest floor place do not buy it. utterly disappointing....cannot wait to change it for one that actually works

Dyson Team ..Dyson

great machine but doesn't last

Purchased in August 2017 at Myer for A$999.00.

Lawrence H.

Lawrence H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Biggest Ripped offer purchase in my life

Replaced an excellent vacuum cleaner, quick research suggested about $600.
Sold a Dyson V10 Absolute + $950. Absolute wasted money, battery always recharging, low suction, repaired already...low performance recognised by Dyson arrogance.

Purchased in April 2019 at The Good Guys for A$950.00.

princeray

princerayAU

Overpriced junk

We have had constant problems with our machine and have had massive issues with the customer support team - it had resulted in us borrowing other peoples vacuums as well as not having a vacuum.

Purchased in September 2018.

Product is used Rarely
rickydean5659

rickydean5659Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Absolutely love it

I was sceptical about buying this vacuum cleaner but i am so glad i did it is fantastic
I use it every day with so much ease ,no cords to plug in
It has the same wattage as my regular dyson its fantasic

Purchased at Domayne for A$999.00.

Floor Type Carpet and Linoleum

Brigitte S

Brigitte SSouth East Queensland, QLD

It makes vacuuming a lot easier

We only have timber floors and tiles in bathrooms and it picks up dirt on low power. Sometimes it runs over it but I vacuum the spot again. On low I can finish our 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom and toilet house without running out of power. This takes about 90 minutes.
I am really happy with the Dyson Stick.
The only thing I have to complain about are the many hidden nooks and crannies, as I like to wash the Dyson Stick properly after each use.
The worst one is the seal under the lid, which collects a lot of dust.
When I finished cleaning, I always clap on the top and a lot of dust still comes out of the bottom

Purchased in August 2018 at Harvey Norman.

Floor Type Tiles and Wood
Jenny

JennySydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent choice

Excellent choice to buy this vacuum cleaner for tiled floor and timber floor which I have in my house. Easy to use and clean the part of the vaccum cleaner with water after use but only issues with me is bit noisy when turn on high function

Purchased in August 2018 at Myer for A$999.00.

Floor Type Tiles and Wood
Hasantha L

Hasantha LGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not worth it, do not recommend

I have 4 bedroom house with 2 livings, 1 living and all the bedrooms are carpeted, cleans well easy to handle, but this is not for a bigger house, always require cleaning the hose and the filter, especially not the one with children. I'm going to consider a commercial vacuum cleaner with a wire.

Purchased in January 2018 at Myer for A$950.00.

Floor Type Carpet
Nina

Nina

This Product is amazing !

I use my dyson daily it is amazing and is really easy to use and move around, i use it for all floor types i have tiles and carpet also floor boards and its just great in all 3 areas !

Purchased in October 2019 at Dyson for A$899.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum, Tiles and Wood
Amanda W.

Amanda W.

Brilliant but the head detached

Love this - amazing to manoeuvre, heaps of attachments and long battery life. Works so well on hard flors and vinyl planks. I had an issue with the head detaching from the stick. Trying to resolve right now.

Purchased at The Good Guys for A$1,000.00.

Floor Type Wood
Bbb100

Bbb100Illawarra, NSW

Great for everyday use!

This vacuum works great for everyday use. I use it on floorboards, tiles and rugs and could not live without it. I love that it is light weight and easy to use.

Lench

LenchGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best that Dyson has bought out

I had a v6 absolute. When they first came out and I thought they were great and then the v10 came out and that was even better. I love that it has 3 speeds and a larger barrel. Dyson sticks are the best

Purchased in June 2019 at The Good Guys for A$950.00.

Floor Type Tiles
Muliany C.

Muliany C.

Great product

Bought v10 absolute to replace my older vacuum cleaner, and I'm really happy with the purchase. As it has a really strong suction, easy to clean and emptied, over all is a great product

Michelle

MichelleSouth-East, TAS

Really Easy to Use and Efficient.

Purchased in February 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$999.00.

Shirl

ShirlNortheast, VIC

Great idea, poor performance

Purchased in August 2019 at The Good Guys for A$999.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum, Tiles and Wood
Dyson Team ..Dyson

We are sorry to hear of the difficulties you have experienced thus far and we would value the opportunity to get this rectified.

Please forward your details to auaskdyson@dyson.com and we will be in touch very shortly.

Danielle223

Danielle223Perth, WA

Love my Dyson V10 Absolute+

Dyson v10+ absolute works really well on my plank vinyl floors and also carpet. You have to change the heads over but they still do an excellent job! Really happy with it.

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$899.00.

Floor Type Carpet and Wood

Presi

Presiasked

Cyclone V10 Absolute +

Hi... my Dyson v11 vacuum cleaner stopped working after I cleaned the filter. The blue light keeps blinking when I pull the trigger. Other than that there’s nothing that comes on the display. In fact the display is also not working.

Dyson Team ..Dyson

This indicates something not quite right is happening within your machine. We'll be happy to help get this sorted.

Please get in touch with our Dyson Experts on 1800 239 766 at your convenience with your machine handy. Our helpline is open Monday - Friday 8am - 7pm and Saturday - Sunday 8:30am - 4pm AEST.

If you are not in Australia, please visit www.dyson.com and press "Contact Us" for the local contact information of the Dyson helpline in your area.

We look forward to hearing from you and assisting.

Debbieasked

Cyclone V10 Absolute +

I’d like to know why there aren’t any instructions for individual attachments included when I bought my v10 absolute + brand new. Instead I have to go looking online each time I want to use an attachment to know which to use. Would be good to have had a hard copy within the box at purchase to refer to. Im Still none the wiser even after looking online.

Dyson Team ..Dyson

We are sorry to hear of this. You can find a video here showing the tools and their uses via this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCaR442DqjM Please note, not all tools shown come with all machines.

This should help you get the most out of the accessories with your machine, but if we can assist further, our Dyson Experts are available via 1800 239 766 (just have your machine handy when calling). Our helpline is open Monday - Friday 8am - 7pm and Saturday - Sunday 8:30am - 4pm AEST.

Debbie

Have looked at that video, still none the wiser because it doesn’t show all the attachments or their purpose. Why isn’t there any written instructions? I have small motor head and other attachments that I do not know how to use.

Dyson Team ..Dyson

Sorry to hear about this. If you could email a photo of the tools you aren't too sure about to auaskdyson@dyson.com we will be happy to provide you further written information about each tool and be happy to assist with any further queries.

Rob

Robasked

Cyclone V10 Absolute +

great vacuum cleaner except for the battery life flat after 10 to 15 minutes of use had v6 and v8 before this and battery life was way better thinking of changing to a better one any suggestions

Big T
Big T

The v10 battery lasts way longer. Only things is all the faults.

Gee
Gee

V10 battery is great. Entire house except for 3 rooms and there’s no need to charge the battery.

Dyson Team ..Dyson

The V10 has three modes of suction; Max, mode two and mode one. With the motorised head attached the machine will provide up to 35 minutes on mode one, 20 minutes on mode two and 5 minutes on Max. Without using a motorised tool it can run up to 60 minutes on mode one, 30 minutes on mode two and 5 minutes on Max.

You can find a video explaining these modes and how to switch between them on https://youtu.be/mWElDYPJMBo.

Should we be able to assist further, our Dyson Experts are available via auaskdyson@dyson.com and happy to help.

Get an answer from our members and Dyson representatives