Dyson Cyclone V10 Animal

Dyson Cyclone V10 Animal

MPN: 226419-01

See the Best Stick Vacuum Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Steve T

Steve TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wish I bought this sooner!

Purchased in November 2019 at Dyson for $650.00.

Daniel

DanielSouth East Queensland, QLD

Another awesome product from dyson

Been using this since early July at a school I work at, and it's come in very handy.
Battery life is great, the stuff it picks up is way ahead of the old v7 & v8s we have.

The only negatives are the head wears out too quickly (we are already looking at replacing it after 4 months) and if you use it regularly it rubs on your pinky and pointer finger causing calluses.

Other than those minor issues, I'd definitely recommend it.

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman for $799.00.

Floor Type Carpet
Walker

Walker

Perfect money well spent

Great vacuum and easy to use.
Very powerful.
Money well spent.
Highly recommended for any family with kids and pets too.
Have used many over the years but this is definitely the best so far.

Michael W.

Michael W.South East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

Purchased for $999.00.

Floor Type Carpet and Tiles
Dyson Team ..Dyson

We are sorry to hear of your experience and only happy to help.

We trust you have received a reply from us, however if not or we can assist further, please forward your details to auaskdyson@dyson.com and we will be in touch very shortly to assist.

Janelle R

Janelle RPerth, WA

I love this stick vacuum, no cords or fuss

Purchased in August 2019 at Dyson for $899.00.

o0omatto0o

o0omatto0oSouthwest, VIC

Great... when they work

Purchased in October 2019 for $800.00.

Lisa V

Lisa V

Flicks dirt around on hard floors

Purchased at Harvey Norman.

Mel

MelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

And we’re off!

We have a cat and dog who are mostly inside so we needed a vacuum to cope with the fur. The dyson v10 is coping and exceeding expectations. We have laminate floor and find it glides over easily and picks up well. On our rugs...well it’s a surprise too see how much dust it picks up from them when the barrel is empty!

Purchased in August 2019 at The Good Guys.

maggsie

maggsieWestern Australia

Good for quick jobs, but not the whole house

I purchased this Dyson stick vacuum for our beach house because I wanted something I could easily carry up and down the stairs. The battery lasts about 15 minutes and it struggles to pick up the sand off the slate floor. I don't think it is half as good as my Electrolux Ultracaptic vacuum. My husband refuses to use it. But it is lightweight!

Purchased in March 2019 at David Jones for $500.00.

Floor Type Tiles
Ray C

Ray CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent but expensive vacuum cleaner

Purchased in January 2019.

Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum and Wood

Ellie D

Ellie DSydney, NSW

If you have a pet, that malts hair, you NEED this vacum!

We have a long haired White Shepherd, who we love dearly, but malts hair like no other! The Dyson has been a game changer; it actually picks up the hair off the carpet and trust me we have tried multiple! Its easier to use and makes vacuuming daily a treat not a chore.

Purchased in May 2018 at David Jones Retail Stores for $900.00.

Floor Type Carpet

Could be better. But heavy for ladies, doesn't suck properly.

Parket and carpet
It's too much strong to vacuum on the traditional silk rugs, too risky, don't do it
Not to bad but it could be better
Don't let hair stay in for a long time, otherwise it's gonna blow up the vacuum

Purchased in April 2019 at Kogan.com for $1,000.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum and Tiles

juleslc73

juleslc73WAYVILLE

This vacuum is a must have if you have pets!

I purchased this as for my bedroom carpets as my French bulldog loses so much hair and cannot believe how well it sucks up hair that sometimes you cant even see with your eyes. After vacuuming my carpets look like new. It is also excellent on my floor boards, can't believe it didn't buy this earlier.

Purchased in January 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Online Store for $899.00.

Jachut

JachutGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dont waste your money.

Purchased in September 2018 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $1,100.00.

Dyson Team ..Dyson

We are sorry to hear of your disappointment with your Dyson machines.

Our Dyson Experts are only happy to assist. Please just forward your details to auaskdyson@dyson.com and we will be in touch.

F Caruso

F CarusoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So handy and so powerful

I’ve owned a Dyson vacuum before which was great but the V10 is absolutely fantastic. Suction is so strong and it glides so easily over carpet, wood floors and tiles.

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Tom

Tom

V10 Battery Fail after 2 weeks

Our V10's battery failed 2 weeks after purchase. During a call to Dyson's customer service group I was advised that under consumer law batteries are regarded as consumables and as such not covered by warranty however Dyson are prepared to offer a replacement at no cost........after 2 weeks are you kidding?

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman for $700.00.

Floor Type Carpet and Linoleum

Mayo

Mayo

Dyson Vacuum V10

Just purchased this item from JB HIFI. Very satisfied with this vacuum. I have been depressed over other vacuums before not providing enough suction to eliminate unwanted dirt on the carpet. This product exceeds my expectations.

Purchased in May 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $890.00.

Floor Type Carpet and Tiles

Over engineered

Vacuum works great, however cleaning the filter is too burdensome. After a month of use the filter light came on so I removed the filter and cleaned with water and let it dry for 24 hours per the manual instructions. After installing the filter the unit ran for ~ 1 second and shut off. I called customer service and they instructed me to wait for another 24 hours for drying. After 48 hours the unit still would not run. Called customer service again and was instructed to let dry for another 24 hours. After 72 hours of drying the unit operates normally. Recommend Dyson provide a spare filter with new units. I believe it is unrealistic to expect the customer to wait 3 days before they can use the vacuum after cleaning the filter.

Purchased in May 2019 at Amazon for $500.00.

Floor Type Wood

Adrian

AdrianPerth, WA

Great suction but short battery life

The suction on this is great. Swept up so much cat hair. I had no idea so much was ingrained in my market. I have to mark it down as when it is on full power the battery only lasts about 10 minutes. I will use the low or medium suction next time otherwise I won't get much down before the battery goes.

Purchased in May 2019.

Troy Leggo

Troy LeggoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Its a Dyson

Have had a dyson DC44 and have moved to a larger home and the battery did not last long enough so it was time to upgrade. Looked at the LG stick but decided to go with the original and best the Dyson. As we have cats we got the animal. Has some great attachments the came included. Now if I could just get someone to use it for me (HaHa)

Purchased in May 2019 at The Good Guys Physical store for $980.00.

Kate L

Kate Lasked

I needed to clean the filter so rinsed it through waited for it to dry then put it back on but now it won't work and won't charge. When I press the trigger 3 blue solid lights show?

Shanahan
Shanahan

Sorry cant help - not had that problem - maybe filter still wet - manual says 24 hours to dry. Thats one of the reasons I dislike this vacuum so much. I get half way thru cleaning my house and the filter needs cleaning so to have to wait 24 hours before I can finish the job.

Dyson Team ..Dyson

We are sorry to hear about this. So we can get this sorted, we would kindly ask you to email auaskdyson@dyson.com wioth your details. Our Dyson Experts will be in touch very shortly and happy to help get this sorted.

Sharon G.
Sharon G.

Kate did you get anywhere with this -
Im having exact same problem

Haras

Harasasked

Cleaned filter, has been drying outside for last 72 hours. When we attach filter back on and turn clockwise the vacuum works for two seconds then shuts off and filter light flashes. Any help?

Margaret E.
Margaret E.

I wash the filter and dry inside and attach and when I use the filter light comes on. I’ve noticed the filter looks worn a bit fluffy so I’ve ordered a new filter . Hoping the filter works for more than a few minutes before blocking again !

Dyson Team ..Dyson

Sorry to hear the filter light on your machine is persistently on, we are happy to help.

Understanding you have washed, dried, and reinstalled the filter, we would kindly encourage you to check your machine for blockages (as outlined here: youtube.com/watch?v=jjOc0Ah-vYE). If this continues, we would kindly ask you to email auaskdyson@dyson.com with your details and our Dyson Experts will be in touch and happy to help get this sorted.

Jen R

Jen Rasked

I've washed the filter, let dry then re-connected it now the vacuum won't turn on. I have all blue lights but nothing happens when I pull the trigger.

Dyson Team ..Dyson

Sorry to hear your Cyclone V10 machine isn't turning on. We are keen to get this sorted for you.

We kindly ask for you to forward your details (please also include the serial number of your machine) through to our Dyson Experts at auaskdyson@dyson.com. Once recieved, we will be in touch to assist.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Norman V.
Norman V.

I have the exact same issue. Very Frustrating.

Get an answer from our members and Dyson representatives

CategoryStick Vacuum Cleaners