Dyson Light Ball Multi Floor+

Dyson Light Ball Multi Floor+

MPN: 281282-01

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now

3.1

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (5) · No (3)
jules

julescasino

too heavy

this is terribly heavy to use and stiff to maneuver cord is short and stiff as well, has caused injury to shoulder, arm and back. the suction is too strong

Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum and Tiles
Barbara

BarbaraPerth, WA

NOT HAPPY JAN

I have been using Dyson vacs both barrel & stick & would always recommend so when I wanted to upgrade I thought the upright would suit me as I’m getting older. I am so disappointed in the upright model I find it hard to maneuver, for me it is heavy & both my wrist & shoulders hurt when I use it. I get caught up in the cord & do not like the hose as all I do is drag the vac around when I try to use it. I really thought this would be a great choice & I did check out the reviews but I’m sorry I bought it but of course I can’t return so I’m stuck with it as I gave my old barrel vac to my daughter - she’s happy but I’m not.

Purchased in May 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for A$499.00.

Floor Type Carpet and Linoleum
YourFace1996

YourFace1996Adelaide

Do bother! Buy this one!

(Title in reference to my last vacuum cleaner review)
This Dyson has excellent suction and comes with some pretty nifty tools, including a 2-in-1 crevice tool/brush attachment, mattress tool and dusting tool.
Honestly, it just does what you want it to, where and when you want it to!
The only disadvantage it has; and others have mentioned this, is that it does feel a little less solid compared to earlier Dyson uprights.

Purchased in May 2020 at Catch for A$399.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum and Wood
Upright Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Dyson Light Ball Multi Floor+ compares to other Upright Vacuum Cleaners

Lmilling

LmillingMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cheap and painful to use

Bought many dysons, this one the worst. They have dropped their standards as the plastic is cheap and flimsy, the handle does not fit back into the hose easily and the maneuverability of the ball is stiff and requires much effort from your wrist to turn it. I do not recommend this vacuum.

Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$397.00.

Floor Type Carpet and Wood
SellerBeware

SellerBewareMelbourne

Wonderful!

This is a dream vacuum cleaner....light, easy to manoeuvre, and enough accessories to make cleaning an enjoyable task. Tried it in the shop and compared to my Miele it is so light!
Couldn’t believe how much fluff it picked up on my ‘so called clean carpets’

Purchased in November 2019 at The Good Guys for A$399.00.

Floor Type Carpet
Alec F.

Alec F.South East Queensland, QLD

Has it’s downfalls

Purchased in March 2019 at Big W for A$599.00.

Jimb

JimbGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good Vac

Replaced Hoover vacumn cleaner with dyson light ball upright had a similar one before,so far good bought as a result of a lot of resarch and reviews does leave some tracks in high weave carpet but otherwise good picks up pet hair lead is a bit tedious.

Purchased in August 2019 at Big W for A$400.00.

Floor Type Carpet and Linoleum

Nicki

NickiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Suction Easy to assemble

I recently purchased an upright Dyson Light ball
Multi surface vacuum. I’ve had the barrel dyson in the past but thought the upright would be better hand height. The suction is amazing and the multi floor head works very well. It is a little heavy to push, so this may be a little negative vs the barrel option.
Overall I’m satisfied with this product.

Purchased in August 2019 at Myer Online Store for A$399.00.

Floor Type Carpet and Wood

Ivy S.

Ivy S.asked

Hi just bought this Dyson Light Ball Multi Floor+ Upright Vacuum Cleaner today and just waiting for pick but not sure if this was a cordless vacuum, i want the cordless one and hoping i got it right?

Dyson Team ..Dyson

Thank you for your question.

Apologies for any disappointment however this is not a Cord-free vacuum, it is an Upright Corded machine.

Pat M.

Pat M.asked

does the up16 multi floor have a heap filter ? thanks

Dyson Team ..Dyson

The Dyson Light Ball Multi Floor+ has Dyson patented Radial Cyclone technology, which can capture pollen, allergens, dust and microscopic debris into the bin. This technology captures the bulk of the debris entering the machine, allowing the pre motor filter and post motor HEPA filter to capture only the smallest debris that makes it through.

We hope this helps, however our Dyson Experts are available via auaskdyson@dyson.com if we can assist with any further queries.

Get an answer from our members and Dyson representatives