3Dyson Light Ball Multi Floor+

3.0

Lewis K.
Lewis K.South East Queensland, QLD8 posts

Works really well

Great I've been using it for months now and I can say it really been help me a lot every single day. Show details ·  1
lynda
lyndaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC11 posts

Wonderful

I bought this 13/11/23
Totally amazed by how much fur was picked up the first time. It has stopped allergies a lot even with first vacuum. Arrived in 5 working days, easy to assemble. Easy to clean and empty. Very satisfied, price of $400 in BF sales was also excellent. Show details
Steve
SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Just Don’t do Dyson

So after being told by Dyson I couldn’t buy a part for my small ball vacuum (a small internal hose) and I had to have it repaired at a service centre I happened to come across the Dyson light ball on sale.
It arrived today and it didn’t even vacuum 2 square meters before the multi head stopped working properly. Tried it again and again yet kept stopping as the vacuum got pulled back towards your feet.
Even the cheapest of vacuums work for a little while - couldn’t get 5 minutes from a Dyson vacuum.
Never again Show details
meganjc65
meganjc65Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Avoid

Quite heavy to manoeuvre. When it's working it has good suction. The biggest issue is its gold star ability to get clogged. Then you need an engineering degree to clear it. Not user friendly. Show details
Lisa
LisaSydney, NSW10 posts

Not so Light Ball

Very hard to manoeuvre on carpet. Using the hose extended is near impossible as it retracts like a consertina and it’s a struggle to keep it extended. Be prepared to have back pain after using this machine on carpet. How can they call it “Light Ball” when in fact it’s one of the heaviest most cumbersome vacuum cleaners on the market. It does have good pick up power but at a cost to your body. Only a fit strong person is recommended using this machine definitely not for everyone. Show details
Dyson   DM

We'd love to speak with you about your feedback about your machine, Lisa. Please get in touch with our Dyson Experts via Facebook Messenger, Live Chat or phone. You can find our contact details here: external link

RAEWYN
RAEWYN

Initially great but was a let down

As I stated was initially great but after 3 weeks the head of the lux would not spin snd there was a strong burning smell returned to shop and they sent back to Dyson who replaced a part returned to me within a week. Unfortunately within 2 weeks the same thing happened again so back to Dyson who replaced the whole head of the lux so was returned to me after 3 weeks so fingers crossed I'm 3rd time lucky. Show details
shaz1964North West, QLD12 posts

Its an okay vaccumm

It works okay not to easy to move around suction is good. Show details
Unidentifiable
UnidentifiableSydney, NSW35 posts

Disappointed
DisappointedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dyson   DM

Thanks for bringing your experience with this machine to our attention. If you would like to discuss your concerns further, we encourage you to reach out to our helpful experts via external link  for further support.

Sarah

Jessica J.2 posts

Annoyed
AnnoyedSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Dyson light ball

The Dyson light ball when assembling the components felt like it was of poor quality plastic. I was wondering how many times the parts would click together before breaking. Well the vacuum lasted 14 days before the plastic handle broke off. It was only the second time I had used the vacuum.

Fortunately the Good Guys refunded my money wth no objections. One star Dyson, 5 stars Good Guys. The other interesting thing is when I returned the vacuum the price had dropped from $600 to $400.

Felicity
Felicity

Doesn’t work on carpet

Works well on wooden floors but the head stops working when on carpet. I expected as a multi floor vacuum cleaner that it would work on all floor type but particularly carpet as that is what a vacuum cleaner is for. It is currently in being fix for the second time in less than a year. When fix Dyson gives no feedback on what was wrong with it, they just send an invoice with a list of parts used. I would not recommend this vacuum cleaner to anyone who has carpet or rugs Show details
customer 104
customer 104

Planned obsolescence

After my parents owning a Dyson for over ten years with no dramas I thought I would get this vacuum for my small house. It has been working fine and I've always looked after it, including washing the filters, removing hair from the head, and emptying the dust container. However less than one month after their two year warranty ended the rotating brush on the head of the vacuum magically stopped working...something electronic I would assume, and I was offered no way to fix it by the company. The timing is too convenient and frankly I'm disgusted that companies continue to manufacture products with the sole purpose of breaking after a year or two. Dyson and all the other companies that do this can go to hell. F*%K Planned obsolescence! Show details