Dyson Small Ball Multi Floor

Dyson Small Ball Multi Floor

MPN: 36427915

See the Best Upright Vacuum Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Noeleneg

NoelenegGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent should have bought one years ago

Carpet and tile floors. Works like a dream I highly recomment it.
Best I have used ever.
Love it as it is easy to manuvour around furniture etc. Good for pet hair as well

Purchased in October 2019 at Big W for $399.00.

mark

markSouth East Queensland, QLD

very good make life Easy

lino carpet very good at cleaning had many vaxs vacums no good so the next one i bought was dyson smallball up right had dyson longtime ago and that was and upright and that was very good to when i wore it out i thought i by a godfreey vac no good so whent back and bougt a dyson

Purchased in June 2016 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $499.00.

Product is used: Several times a week
Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum and Tiles
Mervat

MervatSydney, NSW

Major problem in machine parts

Purchased in September 2017 at Bing lee for $400.00.

Pet OwnerNo

MaritzaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

If only I’d known, wish I could have had a trial run.

My last upright Dyson lasted over ten years. Am so disappointed in this one. The suction is so great that it is hard to push on some carpets, I have to use both arms as it feels like pushing a mower on wet grass. One good point is the long cord.

Purchased in November 2018 at Bi-Rite Electrical for $599.00.

Pet OwnerNo
Maritza

Thanks for your prompt reply. My mobile [Number Removed]. Any suggestions would be welcome. Maritza

Hi Maritza,

So we can best assist, we would kindly ask you to email your details, along with the serial number of your machine, to auaskdyson@dyson.com. Once received, our Dyson Experts will be in touch and happy to help.

Shelly

ShellyAdelaide

If you’ve got a dog, you’ve gotta get a Dyson!

My old vacuum was not picking up all the dog hair. Having 2 border collies I needed something more powerful. I brought the Dyson pet ball vacuum and was blown away with the results! I had no idea how much hair was actually in my carpet! I’ll never change brands because this works. I love it.

Purchased in March 2017 at Harvey Norman for $549.00.

Product is used: Several times a week
Floor Type Carpet and Wood

Matthew

MatthewMelbourne, Victoria

Worst vacuum I have owned.

Bought this item due to the good reputation of Dyson, and was sorely disappointed.

The feel of the vacuum cleaner is best described as awkward and stiff.
The suction was surprisingly poor.
The craftsmanship felt cheap and plastic- parts were awkward to re-attach and felt very flimsy.

This is just my opinion, but I was very disappointed!

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Kitty

KittyGold Coast

Highly Recommend

The suction on this small model is amazing, and I like how you can slide it to maximum suction on occasions when needed. Very easy to manoeuvre. The cleaning bin can be fully removed from any inner parts, allowing the bin to be completely cleaned, then just clicks back into place.

Michael and Leanne

Michael and LeanneQueensland, 4211

Product great. Customer service terrible.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Genevieve

GenevieveMelbourne

Great vacuum, strange unergonomic design for the handheld extension.

The vacuum strength is fantastic, the filter only needs to be washed occasionally with warm water and dries quickly. it's completely bagless which is fantastic and the machine runs perfectly, fitting into the crevices well for an upright vacuum. The only down side is the red handle that at times when your deep into your vacuuming you can accidentally press and the vacuum begins suction from the top of the machine (which can give you a fright at times). Also, the handle is very long and the piping too short to comfortably fit into small areas without dragging the machine along reluctantly.

I'm still glad I bought it, mainly because we're used to how it operates now.

Bruce

BruceMid North Coast, NSW

Can’t clean “new carpet”

I bought this cleaner based on Dyson’s reputation and the fact I have differing floor surfaces. It worked very well on my tiled floor, but when moving onto carpet the spinning brush always stopped. Called Dyson support only to be told that the problem was that my carpet was “too new”. I mean, really?? Don’t you buy a new vacuum to help keep your new carpet clean and longer lasting? Had to return it for a refund after 4 days.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Johnny

JohnnySouth East Queensland, QLD

Works well and very compact

It works well on carpets, shaggy rugs and Matt’s. I like how it pulls up the carpet into the bristled head removing and good amount of dirt. It does have a bit of friction there making it a firmer to push on carpets compared to my old Bulky Dyson and it blocks up abit because we have a few girls with long hair in the house. But it is very easy to unblock as they have made a simple detachable head that can be quickly removed to gain access to hair ties or clumps of hair I feel it works well on the hard floors too and has no issues transferring from hard floors to carpet. Its a great vacuum but it’s not the top of the range Dyson and for the price it has its main pluses of being compact and versatile.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Leah and Nathen

Leah and NathenPerth

Great powerful vaccum

I use this vacuum on carpets and tiles. I am super impressed with it. My cleaner had only just been and used an old dyson and I went over the carpets with this Dyson small ball and it was incredible what it picked up!! It has awesome power and easy to use.

ShellSydney Surrounds, NSW

Awesome vacuum

I bought this as I have 3 different floor surfaces and thought it would save time,definitely does,no sweeping,gets to anywhere with hose and attachments.easy to change attachments with one click,simple bagkess machine,water rinse filters every few months and done,it doesn’t lose suction at all after over a year..I love it

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Not the Dyson to purchase

I have always had a Dyson vacuum and needed to replace my old one (which I had for 5-6 years and was awesome!). I purchased the Dyson Small Ball which is a terrible replacement, does not suck anywhere near as well as my previous one and is very heavy to use.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Nickm

NickmSydney

Not worth it

I went out to buy a Dyson stick hoover - for light weight work hoovering around the house. I ended up being convinced to buy this nice lightweight small ball hoover for multi floors thinking this will last longer than any product that requires battery maintenance and be much more powerful version. OH HOW WRONG. The biggest issue I have with the dyson small ball is that if you have dust in front of the head - the dust would be pushed to the side and not sucked under. I know its working as the dust container does collect dust - but with the suction it has, the dust wants to be pushed away. Also to get the stick out and utilise is clumsy. All in all I will be selling my dyson and replacing with a $75 hoover which actually does the job.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Linda

LindaMount Pleasant

Disappointed in Dyson, this one is rubbish.

janet

janetBodalla

great suction but the head has lost its bristles after only 10 months

I spent over $500 on this vacuum and do love it BUT. i have noticed that the softer bristles have all disappeared i need a new one but do not want to be on the phone for over an hour to Dyson Australia which is the average wait time ... disappointing .. i would even at for a new head but can’t find someone to assist me

Date PurchasedAug 2017

mishkin mews

mishkin mewsVictoria, 3377

Great for house with no kids or pets

goldcoast lady

goldcoast ladyGold Coast

good product but I dont use it on hard floors

I had a Bosch before I brought this one at Harvey Norman. I managed to get 2 years def payments so I was happy. So to the product. I was shocked to see how much dirt this product can collect. Having pets I need a good product. The key is to keep everything super clean inc the canisters etc and I dry wipe the filters every 3 days. I wash the filters in warm water (Dyson told me not to use detergent when washing the filters). HINT have the store assemble the product when you buy it. It saves all the hassle to do it your self

Very disappointed

Fan at the bottom sends dirt flying so you have to chase it, does not switch easily from hardwood to carpet as claimed, time consuming to use as you have to constantly switch attachments, instructions are terrible... Wish I hadn't wasted my money even though it was on sale...now I know why.