6Dyson V8 Absolute

3.0

jpg
jpgHunter Region, NSW2 posts

Disappointed no suction using crevice tool on Dyson V8 absolute

When using crevice too or dusting tool there is no suction it won’t clean out around window frames and doesn’t get dust off skirting boards, this is most disappointing to me.
Dyson
Dyson   DM
soniakala.australia
soniakala.australiaSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Absolute
Emma Hodges
Emma HodgesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

5 star Product

amazing product experience must buy this brand for your car and home Show details ·  1
John M.
John M.

Best Dyson EVER!

This is a great machine. I use it mostly on hard wood floors but I also have the carpet attachment. I did have to go out and buy a separate button holder but that's hardly an issue. I know it might cost more but if you can, it may be the last vacuum you have to buy. Show details ·  1
AmandaB
AmandaBGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts
  Verified Absolute

Best vacuum ever

Really love this vacuum - incredible suction and the easy way to empty it without touching the contents is great. Amazed at what it collects and shows how no other vacuum
I have ever owned really ever cleaned the carpets. I have just had my hardwood floors resurfaced and it is actually fine on the wood also (without scratching) Show details ·  1
Lisa B
Lisa BSydney, NSW9 posts

Great Vacuum I love it

Purchased the Dyson V8 absolute when it was on special in January, fabulous vacuum.
Easy to manoeuvre, light weight, they give you lots of head options, very easy to use, quiet, extremely practical and to open the canister and empty so easy. Show details ·  1
Mitch
Mitch17 posts
Scott
Scott10 posts
  Absolute

A lot of suck for its size

The Dyson V8 Absolute will be a pleasant surprise. I ran my old Dyson vac over my bedroom floor and then followed it up with the Dyson V8 and was shocked with the results. The V8 Absolute was easy to maneuver allowing me to access those difficult areas in the room that a normal vacuum won’t.

The filter system is user friendly and easy to clean. The electronic digital screen notifies you when the filter needs cleaning. Show details

Tarra
TarraSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Perfect machine ever

Bought the dyson v8 best purchase ever & bonus its great for people with pets Show details
Antonietta
AntoniettaSydney, NSW10 posts
  Absolute

When only the best will do

I've always been a huge fan of Dyson products, so there was never a doubt that I would choose a Dyson V8 hand vac. It never disappoints, highly recommended Show details
Mazher
Mazher2 posts
  Verified Absolute

best vaccum machin with less battery capacity

So far this is one of the best vaccum machin I used. Only one issue is battery. Dam 20 to 25 mins Max. Otherwise a great product. Show details
tammy a.
tammy a.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC10 posts

Useful and convenient

This vaccum is great for cleaning around the house- lasts about 45 minutes for me.
The rubbish section empties super easily with a simple click.
Vacuuming forwards is smooth and picks up everything however if you drag it backwards it doesn’t pickup well just sweeps the debris until you push it forward again.
It’s lightweight for me though my mother who is older says it’s heavy for her Show details
Yazan
YazanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
  Fair Incentive Absolute

It’s perfect

Best vacuum cleaner I ever had. It works on different surfaces, not loud, long life battery. Show details
Steven Hapi
Steven HapiPerth, WA2 posts
Mahen
MahenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts
  Absolute

The best thing i ever bought in terms of vaccums!!! made my life so much easier ( and cleaner )

Sucks up dust like a tonardo, cornners are easily done, the attachments are great for car and the nooks in the house Show details

sheila H.
sheila H. · V8 Absolute

Can the battery be replaced?

Richard B.
Richard B. · V8 Absolute

My dyson will run perfectly fine on extended run but when switching to max suction doesn't even last a second no matter the state of charge. Dyson had me order a new battery even though this has been an issue since new. Now on its third battery with no solution. Does anyone have a fix for this because max suction is useless at this point?

Annie W.
Annie W. · V8 Absolute

Just received my Dyson V8 yesterday. We charged it overnight, approx. 12 hours. We used it this morning ( yes, mistakingly on Max power ) and it cut out within 15 min. It's now charging again and my house is only 1/4 vacuumed with guests coming in 5 hours. Obviously very frustrating. I've tired most suggestions I could find online but nothing has worked. Thank you for any help. Annie

Compare all Dyson V8 listings
CategoryStick & Cordless Vacuum CleanersStick & Cordless Vacuum CleanersStick & Cordless Vacuum CleanersStick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners
Price (RRP) $999$799$849$799
Bin Capacity0.54 L0.54 L0.54 L0.54 L
HEPA FilterYesYesYesNo
Weight2.6 kg2.6 kg2.6 kg2.5 kg
Attachments Direct drive cleaner head, Combination toolCrevice Tool,Motorbar™ Cleaner head,Combination Tool,Mini Motorised Tool
TypeCordlessCordlessCordlessCordless
Charging Time5 hours5 hours5 hours5 hours
Running Time 40 min40 min40 min40 min
Suction (Air Watts)115 AW115 AW115 AW115 AW
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Release date
Awards 2017, 2018 and 20192017, 2018 and 20192017, 2018 and 20192017, 2018 and 2019
  • MPN: 400393-01