Dyson V8 Origin

See the Best Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Dyson

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (9) · No (8)
  • Battery Life

Indi
IndiSydney, NSW

This is a life saver

I use this Dyson on granite, floating timber as well as carpets in formal area and my car. I was asked not to use regular vacuum cleaner by my osteopath due to pain on my spine. As a result I had cleaner service weekly but stopped it during covid. My daughter left her Dyson vacuum when she went overseas. Now I use it and have no problem with pain unlike in the past. It’s design is great and worked well for a while. Lately had battery changed (3 yrs )there after it functions well.

Purchased for $799.

DysonDysonSend a private message

Hi there, Indi, thanks for your fantastic feedback!

ann
annSydney, NSW

Great product and cant imagine cleaning without it

wooden floors and the carpet in car. Works fantastic on all sufraces and powerful enough to clean whole car without going flat. Glides under furniture with ease and lightweight to nuse

Pamela
PamelaThe Mallee, VIC

Great product

Dyson Vacuum cleaners have been part of my life for over 15 years I now own a V8 which I would never be without it travels over carpet and tiles so easily and wonderful because I have a little dog .I would love a robot vac because I have a spinal injury and would be and amazing help .The hand held I have now I have had for 10 years and would love to upgrade so reliable and has never had to be serviced.

Purchased in for $250.

Stephen C.
Stephen C.

Best Vacuum I have ever purchased

The Dyson V8 is best vacuum Ive ever bought, I used it on kitchen tiles, and floor boards and also bedroom carpet, convenient and easy for our small 3 bedroom house.

Ash
AshSydney, NSW

The number 1 choice for vacuum cleaners

I use the Dyson v8 vacuum cleaner on porcelain tiles,carpets and wooden floors.
It works really well the suction power is wonderful picks up everything on the three floors which I have mentioned.
Happy that I have purchased one

K F.
K F.Victoria

Time saver product

I have both carpet and timber flooring and this vecum works perfectly, honestly I don't need to repeat it twice to get the dust. It's been years now I'm using dyson and I'm 100% satisfied. Happy customer.

Purchased in at Ninelife Australia.

Fran
Fran

Battery needs to last longer

I can never finish the whole house because the battery dies. Always returning to old vacuum cleaner to finish the job. After leaving the Dyson on charge overnight, you would think that it could last at least 1 whole hour.

Purchased in .

DysonDysonSend a private message

Hi Fran, from a full charge, this machine can achieve a run time of up to 7 minutes on max mode. On standard mode, a run time of up to 30 minutes with a motorised floor tool attached, or up to 40 with a non-motorised floor tool.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2022!

the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2022
Lizzie
Lizzie

Great for small spaces

Purchased in at eBay for $380.

Lisa B.
Lisa B.

Dyson stick vacuum

Wood flooring and tiles some mat's
Vacuum is great on hard floors and tiles but not great on carpet battery life is crap always seem to run out of life before I finish

Purchased in at The CPAP Clinic Physical store for $800.

DysonDysonSend a private message

Thanks for your review of this machine, Lisa B.
For assistance, please reach out to our experts. Our methods of contact can be found here:

Fern
FernSouth East Queensland, QLD

Must have product in all homes

I cannot live without my Dyson vacuum cleaner. The suction is unreal when it comes to cleaning my carpet or tiles around the house. With my old vacuum I would always have to go over the same spot 3 or 4 times before it would clean properly. One of my favourite aspects of my Dyson vacuum is that it is cordless. Easy to move around, I can even vacuum my car and the battery life is amazing. Cannot recommend the Dyson V8 Origin enough.

Handy doesn't take up space. Quick to just grab it and vacuum.

I have a rokery floor and carpet works well on both, rubber mats, rugs. Moveable swivel head allows to move under beds, tables. Great machine. Best present ever using g 4 times a week

Purchased in at Amplifon for $800.

Good but pricey
Good but priceySydney, NSW

Overated and not enough suction power.Disappointing results

I have used this for both carpets and vinyl floors and just found it really disappointing. Also found that the battery recharge doesn’t last long.Battery last’s no more than 15 minutes

Jane Z.
Jane Z.

Love it!!!

I use it for my wooden floors and carpet, use it everyday! It works fantastic! This is a very good product and I would highly recommended to every household who would love keeping their home floors clean all the time.

Miffy
MiffyCentral Queensland, QLD

Highly maneuverable but ordinary suction

I like the fact that it's light weight and very manoeuvrable and is great for using in the car BUT when you use it on Max mode for awesome suction the battery drains ridiculously quickly. The regular suction mode is very ordinary. Not worth the $ I paid.

Robert D.
Robert D.Kingston 2604, ACT

Good cordless vacuum

We use our V8 cordless as a quick tidy up vacuum in addition to a weekly vacuum with our more powerful corded vacuum.We live in an apartment and find the convenience of the Dyson to vacuum crumbs from around dining area and kitchen great.The down side is battery only lasts 2/3 years and replacement around $150 is something that you need to factor in as the Dyson is reasonably expensive to start with.This is our 2nd Dyson cordless replacing a v7 motor head same problem 3 year battery failure! Probably look at a cheaper alternative next time! So overall very pleased with performance not so much with the value!!

Purchased in for $579.