E-Lodge

See the Best Tax Preparation Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by E-Lodge

• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness
gwenpete
gwenpeteNorth Queensland, QLD

Professional help always

I had lots of questions, all my problems were solved. This was all completed in a very timely way. This is my 5 th year with company and will return

Rates and Fees
Ismail I.
Ismail I.South East Queensland, QLD

Hopeless

I did my return on the 9th of July and asked a question on the same day. I got response on.the 19th of July then got my return cancelled. I wouldn't recommend doing it through these guys!!

Stickypossun
StickypossunSouth East Queensland, QLD

Suddenly sent a bill

I have used e-lodge for a couple of years and been statisfied. However I couple of weeks ago I received a bill for $79.90 that was marked 'overdue'. I was very confused and gave them a call to be told they had messed up and given my bank details to the taxation office so I was paid my tax return directly so they did not receive their cut.
I understand they need to be paid for their services but it feels very rude to get an 'overdue' bill nearly a whole year later threatening to deduct the amount from my bank account with just 2 weeks notice. Not once before was I contacted or made aware that I owed money. Very disappointing and rude.

Great Kitchen
Great KitchenSydney, NSW

Great product & well organised

Great effort by Nobby Kitchens and a big thank you to all Nobby Staff. Lady in Castle Hill showroom and the designer were fantastic and the designer had great ideas for our kitchen, the tradesman called the day before to confirm arrival time. The entire process was seamless, only a couple of doors to be exchanged. Thank you to Glen for overseeing our kitchen and a big thank you to Nathan the installer for doing an incredible job. We are very happy customers & I would recommend Nobby Kitchens to anyone.

MTT005
MTT005South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service. Got my money in 4 days from lodgement date!

I got several emails from them offering personal accountants for consultation for only $20! Oh even better, I got my money in 4 days after lodgement date! They offer excellent service and I’m lodging my next taxes with these guys!

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

I have no knowledge with TAX and you guys. helped me a lot thank you so much

I have no knowledge with TAX and you guys. helped me a lot thank you so much, Thank you as I am still new to lodging TAX and having been busy I received massive help from you guys

Excellent service

Perfect way to do your tax return,excellent service and prompt response to any questions,easy and quick way to do your tax,almost makes it fun to do.

ace1gah
ace1gahSydney

They got it wrong!

I've used e-lodge for 2 previous years but this year they were a nightmare. Giving incorrect information which meant they removed expenses from my lodge that they shouldn't have. When I questioned it further I was told they had done the right thing until the manager got involved and confirmed I WAS RIGHT to claim this particular thing as an expense. I ended up refusing to allow them to lodge my tax return because I felt they were incompetent.. As if it's not time consuming enough, you expect these people to know what they are doing and not incorrectly advise which then puts you out of pocket.

Simple

Even I can do it and get back ever think I was expecting very good thanks be back next year

norza
norzaingham

just awesome

they are a great company have fast service and attention to detail always a pleasure to deal with at tax time great service

Poor service, very rude

Lack of communication and staff are beyond rude. They take forever to respond to emails. Don't think they are worth $59.

Stefan29
Stefan29ACT, 2905

Fantastic website with great step by step selections and easy to follow.

Will recommend this online service to any small business or sole trader who wants to save money on accounting or just want to save time .

So easy!!

Easiest thing I have ever done online, for years I paid in excess of $200 to get my tax return done because I couldn't work out how to do it myself. I done this in 20mins and at only 1/10 of the cost!

Disappointed

I lodge my tax returns on the 3 of August this year and it god accepted on that date, now it is the 23rd of August and i have waited 15 business days for my refund but still nothing. I then email about it and am told it needs to be accessed on the 27th. Just a bit disappointed I haven’t got my money quicker.

Simple easy and worth it

E Lodge, the best thing since sliced bread, when it comes to doing your own tax. Keep doing what you're doing E Lodge

Read more reviews - page 2