E-Lodge

E-Lodge

Great product & well organised

Great effort by Nobby Kitchens and a big thank you to all Nobby Staff. Lady in Castle Hill showroom and the designer were fantastic and the designer had great ideas for our kitchen, the tradesman called the day before to confirm arrival time. The entire process was seamless, only a couple of doors to be exchanged. Thank you to Glen for overseeing our kitchen and a big thank you to Nathan the installer for doing an incredible job. We are very happy customers & I would recommend Nobby Kitchens to anyone.

Excellent service. Got my money in 4 days from lodgement date!

I got several emails from them offering personal accountants for consultation for only $20! Oh even better, I got my money in 4 days after lodgement date! They offer excellent service and I’m lodging my next taxes with these guys!

I have no knowledge with TAX and you guys. helped me a lot thank you so much

I have no knowledge with TAX and you guys. helped me a lot thank you so much, Thank you as I am still new to lodging TAX and having been busy I received massive help from you guys

Excellent service

Perfect way to do your tax return,excellent service and prompt response to any questions,easy and quick way to do your tax,almost makes it fun to do.

They got it wrong!

I've used e-lodge for 2 previous years but this year they were a nightmare. Giving incorrect information which meant they removed expenses from my lodge that they shouldn't have. When I questioned it further I was told they had done the right thing until the manager got involved and confirmed I WAS RIGHT to claim this particular thing as an expense. I ended up refusing to allow them to lodge my tax return because I felt they were incompetent.. As if it's not time consuming enough, you expect these people to know what they are doing and not incorrectly advise which then puts you out of pocket.

Simple

Even I can do it and get back ever think I was expecting very good thanks be back next year

just awesome

they are a great company have fast service and attention to detail always a pleasure to deal with at tax time great service

Poor service, very rude

Lack of communication and staff are beyond rude. They take forever to respond to emails. Don't think they are worth $59.

Fantastic website with great step by step selections and easy to follow.

Will recommend this online service to any small business or sole trader who wants to save money on accounting or just want to save time .

So easy!!

Easiest thing I have ever done online, for years I paid in excess of $200 to get my tax return done because I couldn't work out how to do it myself. I done this in 20mins and at only 1/10 of the cost!

Disappointed

I lodge my tax returns on the 3 of August this year and it god accepted on that date, now it is the 23rd of August and i have waited 15 business days for my refund but still nothing. I then email about it and am told it needs to be accessed on the 27th. Just a bit disappointed I haven’t got my money quicker.

Simple easy and worth it

E Lodge, the best thing since sliced bread, when it comes to doing your own tax. Keep doing what you're doing E Lodge

10/10 perfect

Everything went smoothly would recommend to family and friends .only took 10 minutes to complete from start to finish thank you

Great team

Great team found it easy to deal with messages sent and recieved thank you for helping me with my return.john

Perfect!!

I don’t normally post reviews but Elodge definitely deserve an appreciation as they dont make you wait for long. Easy approach and quick service. I am very happy with the service.

Hello Erish, We are honored to receive one of your few reviews! Easy and quick, that is how we want every customer's experience to be. Thank you for the kind words.

Would not use anybody else !

My second year with Elodge , both times have received more than I expected . They have a Great backup service and are always helpful . Would highly recommend them , to anybody thinking of using them . Peter Hunter

Thanks, Peter! Our representatives will go above expectations for each of our customers!

good

well I havnt received payment but it's been good so far as in i for and speed but Mir for

Be sure to log into your account for the current status with the ATO, and your refund! Do not hesitate and contact our customer service for personal assistance.

Its goid

Its easy simple and a fast way to lodge your own tax return. I would recommend using this site for my next tax return.

Thank you for the feedback, simple is better!

Not third time lucky

Paid first took 5 days to review probably would have been longer if I didn’t make contact. Making contact was hard enough. This year I’ve done take fee from tax review time was fast guess that’s it though the faster they can get your tax done faster, they get paid well ato has released my fund just waiting for elodge to take fees and transfer let’s see how long this takes it’s been 2 days.

Hello Gee, Thank you for choosing Elodge.com.au to complete your tax return. A customer's account is reviewed by our tax professionals, and typically, the turn around is about 1 working day depending on the complexity of the return. If your tax professional is required to confirm the entered information, this could lengthen the time it takes to lodge your tax return. Your return's delivery time could be increased if you elect to pay our fees using our Fee From Refund service. As stated on our Pricing page, it can take up to 10 working days once the ATO releases your return.

Unprofessional

I have been doing my tax return with this company for the last 3 years and I never had any problem except this year which has been the worse I have ever encountered from any tax company, as the person I had was very rude and unprofessional, they even lodge my form without even telling me about the corrections they made which were incorrect on there behalf.

This will be my final year with them, Never Again.

That should never have happened. We value our returning customers you should never have been subject to this poor experience. Our tax professionals guide you through each step of the way and alter you to any changes that are being made to your tax return. If you have had a poor experience with one of our agents, you may request to have another tax agent review your account.Not sure how you qualified this guy as a professional because he refused to do an amendment on my return and told me to look else where if i had a problem, So i did it myself on Mygov and got my money I was entitled too plus extra from the previous year where you guys mistakenly made errors.

Hi i am a member and need to file 4 or 5 yrs returns 2007-2010 or so can i do this through this service? Will ATO email me my group certificates for these years? Thanku Richard Redding
Hi Richard, You are able to lodge your individual tax returns electronically through our website from the 2007 tax year onwards. Regarding your payment summaries, if you contact the tax office they will advise you of any payment summaries that they have relevant to the tax years that you wish to lodge. Please phone ATO 13 82 61 or write to GPO Box 9990, in your capital city. Regards, Glenda ELodge Taxation Services Australia Pty Ltd

Similar listings