Earth Choice Dishwash Liquid

Earth Choice Dishwash Liquid

See the Best Dishwashing Liquids in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Earth Choice? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

• Uses gentle ingredients

• Cheap price tag

Cons

• Not as strong as other formulas

Mark F.
Mark F.

Earth Choice Dishwashing liquid

Because of my budget and only having my own dishes etc to wash, I was using the stuff from woolworths for 99c a litre. I noticed that the quality has really gone downhill and it would not clean my plates effectively anymore. In January I used the last of it and headed off to the shops to try something else. Most of the top brands are way too expensive, so I grabbed a few bottles of this earth Choice for a few reasons, One being the price as well as being eco friendly and Australian made by an Australian company. I used it for the first time and noticed that it was more effective ten fold. With hot water it easily cuts through the grease and other muck without effort. I love the product and don't use anything else

Purchased in April 2021 at Woolworths Physical store for $2.00.

Vin K.
Vin K.

Essential

Great clean affordable product. Definately a must have on my monthly shopping list. Don't know what the others are on about. Love all their products love the Earth Washing Liquid also for the clothes economical and environmentally friendly.

Purchased at Woolworths for $2.00.

Infinity Anchor
Infinity Anchor

Great and affordable

Love this dishwashing liquid. It's only $2 for a large 1L bottle, yet it cleans very well and lasts quite a while. Although it may be slightly 'weaker' than the more expensive brands, it does still generate a lot of bubbles and smells nice too. Overall, a nice, budget-friendly dishwashing liquids that's easy to use (and Australian-made too)!

Chris Evans
Chris Evans

Don't waste your money

It's cheap for a reason!
I have to use over five times as much as other brands and it still doesn't do a good job.
Forget getting glasses spotlessly clean in one wash. It is not going to happen

Purchased in October 2020 at Coles for $2.00.

Find out how Earth Choice Dishwash Liquid compares to other Dishwashing Liquids

Like it - but would like to know more

I use Earth Choice - with gloves as there are so many chemicals and contaminants in the water and water pipes. I was trying an organic brand - but it didn't keep up to the challenge as E.Choice did. I do want to have more access to the unwritten ingredients and know ALL of what goes into a product. It's great a cutting the grease - I am happy with it, good value for money.

Purchased for $2.00.

San
SanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it

I’ve used this detergent for some time and love it...a good price...I always rinse my dishes before hand...I don’t need too much and it leaves the dishes as clean as...!

Purchased for $2.00.

Misty Fox
Misty Fox

Extremely impressed

I swapped from a generic brand to this one. It is very economical, gets all the oils and grime off easily. I don't use anywhere near as much dishwashing liquid as previous experience. No residue and glass is left sparkling.

Purchased in May 2020.

Mauster48
Mauster48

Buy something better

I can't see any benefit of using this product except its 'eco-friendly' claims. You need to put in so much physical effort and squirt so much liquid just to get some basic food and grease off. Next thing you know half the bottle is gone in a week. Not eco-friendly or effective at all. The only good thing is that it's cheap.

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths for $2.00.

Langers
Langers

Asthma attack

Used this tonight as we couldn’t get our usual re Coronavirus. Massive asthma attack. I’m a chronic asthmatic but had this under control. Throwing in the bin. Don’t touch this if you have a respiratory disease or if you prefer non toxins. Earth choice NOT

Purchased in April 2020 at Coles for $5.00.

Best liquid ever

Have used this dishwashing liquid for years now, wouldn't use any other at all, it always smells so fresh and really does clean the dishes well and even the floor, amazing product

Purchased in March 2016 at Coles Supermarkets for $2.00.

Fkin Ell
Fkin EllGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Endless Torture with this garbage

Doing dishes with this washing liquid is literally washing the dishes with FREAKING WATER. A waste of time. Doesn't get the grime and oil off unless you wash it like 10 times? nope. Still won't cleaaan. Squeeze like half of the bottle out? nopppee. still won't cleaaan. I have never been so stressed out doing dishes in my whole entire life, up to a level where I would rant at a review page. This product should just burn itself! Augh i'm so mad.

Purchased in February 2019 for $5.00.

Marta M
Marta MAU

This is toxic

it leaves a toxic smell on all the dishes which does not rinse off. When a pot is on the stove it stinks of this dish soap so. Have to rinse everything three times. Absolute garbage. This is polluting our waterways!

Shaz
ShazMelbourne

Terrible

I always chose this dishwashing liquid thinking I was doing something better for the environment...till I picked up another product and realised that I was using three times the amount using the Earth Choice product. That's not good. The suds don't last long and I often have to refill the sink to do multiple lots of dishes. Really disappointing

TrentApK
TrentApKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hate it

This is a terrible washing liquid. It doesn't clean effectivly. Leaves grease on pots and pans. Suds don't last and makes glasses look cloudy. Doesn't leave the clean shine I am use to. Back to using fairy my old washing liquid and much happier. The clean shine is back.

Sue
SueWarragul

Cleans grease

I love the Lemon Grass & Ginger dishwashing liquid. Very kind to my sensative hands and washes grease of pots & pans. I also recommended the floor cleaner and laundry liquid. Great Australian products that are also safe for the environment.

crash
crashasked

does earth choice have chlorine or bleach in it

Bandu
Banduasked

what is the base surfactants are used in of these products

Shaz
Shazasked

How much should I use for an average washup in the sink?

WITHC

Maybe about 20c piece worth?

See all Earth Choice Dishwash Liquid questions

Features

• Earth Choice Dishwashing Liquid uses a plant-based formula to help eliminate the grease and food on dishes.
  • The gentle ingredients used in this formulation also make this dishwashing liquid grey water and septic safe.
  • This dishwashing liquid, like all Earth Choice products, has cruelty-free accreditation.
  • The packaging is made from 100% recycled and recyclable plastic.

Here’s what reviewers thought:

Satisfied reviewers

The cheap-as-chips $2 price for a bottle of dishwashing liquid was one of reviewers’ favourite things about this Earth Choice product. Their other favourite thing was the effectiveness of this liquid to cut through grease and food residue to leave clean dishes in the drying rack.

Dissatisfied reviewers

Though the proportion of dissatisfied reviewers was lower than the number of happy reviewers, there were still some who thought this dishwashing liquid provided inferior cleaning performance. Mainly, these reviewers stated that the liquid wasn’t strong enough, and required a lot of product being squirted on dishes and glassware, with lacklustre results.