EASEaCOLD Cold & Flu

EASEaCOLD Cold & Flu

Infact made things worse

Having a sore throat. I knew I might get fever and a cold. I drank lemon honey mixed with warm water and 2 Panadol tablets. Things were getting better. I thought to be safe I’d try easeacold say & night “scientifically formulated” to help kill off the sore throat. But the first tablet I took that night. I had the worse fever ever. Had the cold fever shivers (was a hot night) and shaking like hell. Body ached. Body Temperature at 39.5 degrees. I think the capsule actually bought on the fever to it’s severity. I had to take Panadol and a cold pack to the forehead to make me feel better.

Don’t waste your money on this. I thought I would save myself from a fever by taking it but it just bought it in faster. After 2 days still of taking it. Still have the cold. No fever due to Panadol taken every 4hours and plenty of water.

Never going to trust “scientifically formulated” capsules again.

Works every time and safe with other meds!

I find these the only cold and flu tablets that are perfectly safe with other meds and if taken as soon as you get cold symptoms will shorten it to only one worse day of symptoms instead of up to seven! Highly recommend and keep them with me on holidays to stave off colds from flights and cruises etc.

To actually get rid of your cold - not to treat symptoms

1. these are herbal, they do not claim to be anything else
2. they do not claim to decongest or relieve symptoms that have already taken a stronghold
3. they DO claim to shorten the duration and severity of cold symptoms
4. If taken as instructed (they clearly state 'it is important to begin at the first sight of a cold') they do this
VERY WELL

Literally is just garlic

Read the ingredients. Was surprised to see all these vitamin and garlic oil. Opened one of them up. Brown strongly scented garlic liquid came out. Take vitamin C. You’re better off.

Scam

These did absolutely nothing. My cold only got worse. Save your money and don't get ripped off by these con artists. Get some real medication from your doctor not the supermarket

Completely ineffective,

Got a cold, had no relief taking this. The moment I took proper cold and flu tablets (e.g codral) symptoms started to improve immediately.
Ingredients are all ineffective and this is essentially homeopathy/herbal. Better to just sleep than use this

FINALLY FOUND THE MOST EFFECTIVE MEDICINE FOR MY COLD!!!!

I’ve been sick with runny nose, nasal congestion, sore throat and the worst of all is the bloody cough for almost 2 weeks. Took the usual cold n flu tablets & benedryl for chesty cough didn’t work for me. For the first time I took some effort to look through a range of products on the shelves and seen a few I’ve never seen nor taken before including this product, bought it and took the night capsule lastnight and boom, THE BEST SLEEP IVE EVER HAD IN A LONG TIME SINCE I HAD THE COLD. Woken up feeling so relieved not having to buy too many boxes of tissue lol
Whoever brought this medicine into existence, THANK YOU & YOU ARE THE BEST!! Now I can finally rest from all these symptoms and coughing nonstop!!
Very very happy customer

Utter junk

Should really be sold as herbal medicine, Its just herbs people. The good reviews must be paid reviewers. How is ginger, zinc, Vit C, etc... meant ti decongest a cold or flue? am ashamed that local chemists are selling this rubbish.

The sickness never took hold!

I began taking the day time capsules the minute I started to feel unwell. Along with resting and drinking extra fluids, I also started in on the throat lozenges. My sore throat and heavy chest never developed into anything. It remained very mild and within 4 to 5 days had completey dissipated.

Allergic reaction

I tried this product years ago when it had different packaging. I was into taking it for a cold which was in its second week. By the end of week 2 I started with hives which I thought unrelated, I then blew up like the Goodyear blimp. My body covered in reddish purple blotches. Trip to hospital for adrenaline which sorted the swelling in a couple of days. I’ve never used them again and have never had another allergic episode lIke it again. Ps the reason I looked up this review is because I have discovered I have an intolerance to garlic (severe if raw) and I’m trying to connect some dots...

Severe allergic reaction

Had the same reaction, I had six paramedics keeping me breathing. Swollen tongue, full body rash. I won't be taking them again. Very scary! No other allergies at the time, be careful.

Work Really Well

Started feeling better about an hour later after taking these after being sick for three days.Was surprized when i read what the ingredients where, just natural stuff,Must have been something in that my body was lacking but! Amazing!

didn't do anything

took 2 over 4 hrs, didn't do anything, used Neurophene cold and flu capsules (I think thats what it was called) last night kicked in after 30mins, my fault didn't do my home before buying these.

This is a fake cold/flu relief product

I wondered why neither the day nor night capsules did a single thing and then checked the actual ingredients. The day capsules contain echinacea and zinc, neither of which have any valid evidence of assisting symptoms or shortening the duration of a cold. In fact I see the company were forced to remove this claim from their web site because it is patently false.

The night capsule contains 1 gram of valerian, which will not be enough to have any effect on an adult. Neither the day nor the night capsule contain any ingredient which could possible soothe a throat, ease a cough, provide pain relief for a headache, or dry out the sinuses to assist breathing, all symptoms which it claims to help.

I took 2 night capsules as directed on the packet and woke at 1 am with severe chest pain, and couldn't get back to bed until 4.30 am.

Quite frankly, to claim that this product has any benefit whatsoever for people who need relief from cold symptoms is plain fraudulent. The remainder of this product is going back to Coles and I'll be lodging a formal complaint with them and also with consumer affairs.

PS: For those that claim this product has any effect other than placebo, the manufacturer has been instructed to remove claims from its web site because they are fraudulent. Taking this product is the same as taking a sugar pill. There is not a single ingredient which supports the claims made, and I am highly suspicious that positive comments have been planted by the manufacturer. These scams need to be shut down and products removed from shelves so that no one else gets conned.

No side effects and sleep like a dream

Eases the symptoms of my colds, and at night time I sleep so well, as well as one can possibly sleep which is important to me when trying to recover.

Take at FIRST SIGN of a cold

I always take these at the 1st sign of a cold! Reduces the symptoms a huge amount!! Often only lasts 2-3days! I would highly recommend! I'm hoping they work their magic for this weekend as I'm running a half marathon!!

Don't waste your money

Didn't work for me at all. Supermarket pills...
Not even a small improvement for me. Won't buy, won't suggest to anybody. I felt the same after finishing the box. :(

This really works. Wont use anything else.

I have been using this for over 10 years. I use it as soon as I get a sore throat and I keep up with it. On the odd occassion that I do get either a cold or flu, it only lasts a couple of days. The tablets reduce or eliminate the symptoms so that I can get through the day. I can sleep well through the night which always helps. On other occassions, I just get a little bit of a sore/tickly throat. I use both day and night tablets as they recommend and never had a problem.

The only time it didn't work was after I got the flu shot but I had the flu for nearly 2 months and not even 3 rounds of antibiotics could get rid of it. That was no reflection on ease a cold. That was a bad reaction to the flu shot.

My whole family uses this with the same result for all. We wont use anything else. It helps that there is all natural ingredients and not chemicals that I can't pronounce or spell.

Serve Allergic Reaction

I personally nearly died of a serve allergic reaction to these pills. I have no allergies to anything until I took theses. Not sure what ingredient caused it. But can be sure I won't be buying them again.

Inaffective -waste of $

These did nothing for me what so ever. Complete waste of money. Was like taking nothing at all. Very disappointed. I decided to try them as the box said they where for cold and congestion, I was very congested and continued to be after taking.

To be taken at first sign of a cold not few days later! Zinc is excellent for colds however any codral medication or any cold meds with codeine or sleeping ingredients, check with your doctors first! Because pharmacists will say anything to sell! Especially if you have blood pressure and diabetes be careful guys xx

Is it safe to drive daytime, does it show on drug / alcohol testing by police?

Can i take them if i have i am taking blood pressure tablets?
Since the EaseaCold product does absolutely nothing, it's a fraudulent product that shouldn't even be on the shelves, and there's no point taking it. It will merely produce expensive urine. The evening capsule contains valerian, not in enough quantity to actually help sleep, but could interfere with medications.You have the option of asking a pharmacist at the chemist or you show the doctor the pack so the doctor can check the ingredients though, if you think it's not worth taking the risk then it's not worth worth having the tablets if you believe it's not worth your health and well being so your safety may be at risk so it might be better simply not to botherYou have the option of asking a pharmacist at the chemist or you show the doctor the pack so the doctor can check the ingredients though, if you think it's not worth taking the risk then it's not worth worth having the tablets if you believe it's not worth your health and well being so your safety may be at risk so it might be better simply not to bother

Similar listings