Eco by Naty Baby Nappies

Eco by Naty Baby Nappies

Size 1, Size 3, Size 4 and Size 5

See the Best Disposable Nappies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Worst diapers

These diapers are the worst we have tried. Only with these diapers my baby gets poop on her clothing. Every time... just do yourself a favor and dont buy them. Plus they are super expensive

Purchased in October 2019.

Duja

DujaSouth East Queensland, QLD

NOT A FAN!!!!

Other than being eco friendly and feeling ok. Not a fan. I find the absorbency isnt great. Definitely not an overnight nappy. Not much of fan for during the day either. I find it comes loose quite easily and Have to change baby much more than normal. They may be eco friendly but far more nappies are are used than normal. I would definitely not buy them again. Total waste of money.

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths for $18.00.

Mel0202

Mel0202SYDNEY

Awful nappies!

These leak constantly! My daughter’s back was wet from bum to neck after not having the nappy on very long. They feel flimsy and also ride down the bum when worn. I like what the company stands for but the product itself is very poor quality.

HFB

HFBSydney, NSW

Awful - avoid at all costs!

I bought these nappies due to to their eco claims, however did not expect them to be of such poor quality. Basic features such as the sticky tabs appeared faulty on 80% of the pack (not helpful at the best of times and certainly not ideal when you’re changing a screaming baby in the middle of the night to find you can’t open the sticky tab). The nappies also come across small and prone to leaks. I would certainly avoid.

Purchased in August 2019.

Horrible. Do not buy.

These nappies are so so bad and I would not recommend to anyone. Do not hold anything and on many occasions mess has seeped through nappy onto clothing. Absolutely useless and definitely will not buy ever again.

Hummingbird

HummingbirdSouthwest, VIC

Good eco nappy with room for improvement

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $22.00.

ALA1619

ALA1619Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Too big and leaky

I tried the size 2, 4-9kg for my 3 month old (6kg) and they were a very big fit, the tabs are not super sticky either. They leaked straight up the back each time, once within a minute of putting a clean nappy.
They feel really nice but just didn't work for us.

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths.

Sizing way off

Impossible to get a tight fit that doesn’t leak, despite my 5kg baby being well within the prescribed 4-9kg range. These nappies are priced as a premium product, but perform worse than ones half the price.

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths.

Excellent nappy

Soft, excellent fit, works just perfectly overnight, no leaks. The reason why I tried those is that they’re biodegradable and chemical free. I’m currently using another biodegradable and chemical free brand, which I’m very happy with. I wanted to test these as they’re much cheaper and available in my local supermarket.

Purchased in April 2019.

Andy Kowalkski

Andy KowalkskiHunter Region, NSW

No contact number. No customer service.

As the company doesn't provide any real customer service, ie. email or phone, their product features and claims become questionable. I tried to reach out to them because i nearly had to throw out an entire package of nappies because the strap was not sticking properly, and the nappy fell off just after minutes.

Purchased in April 2019 for $22.00.

Great eco nappies, but need to pay a bit more attention to bub when using

Rose

Rose

Never had any issue

I'm very surprised to read so many bad reviews...I've used Naty Eco Nappies for 4 months now and never had any issue at all. My baby is pretty big - around 97th percentile maybe that makes a difference? Anyway, I really love everything about them. They fit perfectly, never leak, no nasty chemicals and are so much better for the environment than any other nappies. I highly recommend them to anyone who doesn't want to use cloth nappies.

Nefer

NeferSouth East Queensland, QLD

For a toddler boy, size 4 will not hold all the urine

It is a shame that the size 4 and 5 Naty nappy can not hold all the urine over night...
we have been using Naty since baby was born. To be honest, I definitely will give 5 starts for size 0 to size 3. It is quite eco friendly compare to other commercial nappy brands. And it is very comfortable for baby's bottom. we have used other similar brand, but Naty is the only once give enough comfort for baby.
If Naty will improve this part, I will switch back for sure!!
(Maybe it depends on each individual case, my boy always drinks a lot of liquid.. so he urinate a lot over night..)

Purchased in December 2018 at Woolworths Physical store for $22.00.

Louise

LouiseSydney, NSW

Not really absorbent

We purchased these to try to be slightly more "eco friendly". Unfortunately our baby hated it. Because it is not very absorbent, it felt constantly damp and our baby would cry until she was changed.
There isn't much elasticity (could potentially be due to the fact they are trying to be more eco friendly) so the nappy feels really loose on my baby.
I probably wouldn't try using these again...

Sarah

Sarah

Poor performance

I bought 2 packs of these nappies to try. The fit is bigger than that of the other brands but they do cover quite a weight range in the "midi" size. They do not fasten properly (very flimsy) and hence they kind of hang, they do not feel very secure. Even when I use a bodysuit to keep them secure, they get soaked so fast they absolutely cannot be used for longer than an hour two. Forget about using them overnight, which is that the package suggests. So, I am now just using them at home to avoid any accidents, until I finish the package as they are quite expensive and don't want to just throw them out... Sad, because I had high hoped.

Purchased in October 2018.

Worst!!!

My baby poo with Eco by Naty nappy in the car, it leaked everywhere. It's not even the first time. I tried to call the company to complain, you know what, no contact number!! The worst nappy ever. They should be banned. I have tax invoice and photos as evidences.

Renemk

RenemkSydney, NSW

Want to love them but can't! Good for poops, not for wees!

Jade

JadeGeelong

Love love love

The best nappies I have used!
The most absorbent I have found, they don't leave marks on my babies legs and he has not had any rashes since switching to Eco by Naty's nappies and wipes.
No unsightly colours or pictures, perfectly neutral.
We have used - nappies, wipes, rash cream and shampoo, all products have been absolutely fabulous.
Highly recommend.

Kayla

KaylaPerth

Best nappies ever!

Eco friendly nappies
No leaks
Nice and big and stretchy for my chubby Bub
Worth the extra cost than other nappies .
Haven’t had nappy rash using them like others claim to have . I actually find these nappies are the easiest to put on a wriggling 6 month old .
We are supporting our little ones futures being eco friendly :)

These are the best nappies, don't stink of toxic chemicals