Eco Child

Eco Child

3.9

Trace
    TraceKilsyth

Natural Dummies - fast delivery great products!

I ordered a two set of dummies Sunday evening and they were on my door Tuesday morning !
    My daughter had one of these dummies as a baby and she loved it , I'm prepping for number 2 and I went straight back to Eco child and the Natursutten dummies.
    It's good to know postage is quick in case one goes missing !
    Eco child also sent a voucher towards my next purchase !

sliiou
    sliiouAdelaide

Amazing store!

Great store and really great customer service!! Will be shopping here again! Purchased some beautiful baby dummies! my baby loves them! Thank you

Ryan a
    Ryan aAU

Excellent customer service

Bought a few lunch boxes from the website, one lunch box had a fault. The lady I dealt with via email was so helpful in addressing the problem and prompt in fixing it! Was immediately offered either a refund or replacement. i would definitely recommend them and shop here again.

Excellent Customer Service!

I shop here regularly both online and in store. I find the customer service amazing! They are always kind and helpful! I also did a gift registry through Eco Child for my boys first Birthday which worked so well as I could put $10 items for those who couldn't afford much or bigger cost items for family who like to spend a little more.
    Highly recommend Eco Child!!

Chad
    ChadPerth

Great service!

Super fast delivery. Ordered in the afternoon received the order the next morning. And I'm in WA. Used the Discount Code '15OFFSITE' which gave me 15% off and made the purchase price competitive with others online retailers.

Chello
    ChelloPort Augusta

Excellent!

I have ordered several times from this website and have always received impeccable service- fast shipping, personal messages, and understanding customer service when I accidentally clicked 'pick up from store' instead of the normal postage. I love the range of ethical products and always recommend this store to my friends. I have never had a problem with things being out of stock when I ordered.

First class service

After being told well in advance the product I had ordered was not likely to be arriving within the date I needed it by, the company went well out of their way to make arrangements for me to receive another product which was even better than my original one. Eco child is definitely a company I would use again!! Thanks for fantastic service guys!!!!!!

Wonderful fast service!

Package arrived fast and exactly as described! Packaged safely and all items in great condition. Hand written note accompanied it. Beautiful touch. Thank you!

Veronika
    VeronikaSydney

Cannot complain! Perfect service

Ordered first time ( cocoon weather protector) acceptable price unbelievably fast delivery - in less then 24 hrs!
    And got lovely personal thanks card inside as well :-)

Banjo girl
    Banjo girlBrisbane, Queensland

Website not updated, products unavailable.

Not Happy: mislead & received terrible customer service. I am sure the good reviews are by eco-chil

Some of their things are nice like the soft toys but at the same time others are overprices. They do mislead with descriptions, so be very careful when purchasing big price items. Customer service is terrible, they don't take any responsibility for the products they sell and just stop responding. I feel so disrespected and the fact I have a case of being mislead, I am actually reporting them to the consumer ombudsman.

Curly
    CurlyBuderim

Mislead, unhappy, unsafe

Was mislead to believe that the Natures Sway Baby Hammock could be used for sleeping our baby in until he was two and was safe to do so. We have found out that theses are not SIDS safe and have not undergone any testing to prove that they are safe. Further to this the instructions clearly state that once your baby can roll over you can no longer use it. They did not give us a refund as they believe we were not mislead. Make sure you purchase wisely from this store

After sales service is very disappointing.

Loko123
    Loko123Melbourne

Nice online store

Website is easy to navigate and bit more professional looking than some other eco sites. Payment had not processed correctly at time of placing the order but they contacted us the next business day to let us know. Delivery was 3 or 4 business days and the OiOi nappy bag we bought was on special with a huge discount compared to other online suppliers. Will probably buy more products in the future.
    Nice website and good first time experience

wblomBokarina

Love this place! such helpful and lovely staff - best anywhere!!

Eco child is my favourite mother and baby store. I could spend hours there (and did while pregnant ) getting everything I needed for me and our then pending arrival. Since bub arrived I have been back for the essentials like wipes and mcn's. The staff offer great advice and are always friendly and welcoming. This store is unique for their focus on environmentally friendly and sustainable products. The staff have always been very helpful and knowledgeable and nothing is too much trouble. They are mum's too so their advice is always helpful.

wblom

This was while it was a shop in Mooloolaba.

Runi
    RuniPERTH

Beware, don't buy here! 4 weeks to receive order! Terrible customer service

Took 4 weeks to receive my order. After I hadn't received it after 2 weeks (and hadn't heard from them) I emailed them and explained that I needed it by a certain date for a gift and only then did they bother to send it but they didn't bother to send it express post and it didn't arrive in time. They did nothing to try to rectify the situation and never gave me the refund I asked for. Highly recommend not buying here, they'll rip you off.

terrible customer service, ridiculous shipping time