Physical store, Online store

Linda C

Linda CSydney, NSW

Highly recommended for professional and certified baby car seat installation.

As first time parents, we wanted to ensure the baby seat is professionally, correctly and safely installed in our car. A big hank you to Andy from Baby Care Nursery for professionally installing Babycoco's baby car seat but especially for the detailed explanation of all the safety aspects of the seat itself and the installation process. His certified expertise has definitely assured us that our bub is safely seated from point A to point B. Highly recommended and great for the price we paid.

Excellent service

We were given a second hand cot recently but as it is quite a few years old, the recommended mattress size isn’t widely available anymore. Baby Care Nursery was the ONLY store I could find that still stocks the mattress we needed. I placed an online order and Andy called to organise delivery that same day. How great! Could not recommend these guys enough.

Lauren H.

Lauren H.Sydney, NSW

Best store and service in Sydney!

Excellent customer service and competitive prices with a great range of products, all complimented by Jenny who goes above and beyond! Jenny ensured my order, a Leander Matty Pad, was delivered on the same day for a special friend who has just had her second baby. Exceptional service.
I will definitely be returning to Baby Care Nursery and recommending it to my friends.

Jenny O.Baby Care Nursery

Thanks Lauren for your support.

THEO

THEOSydney, NSW

Excellent prices and service

Excellent prices and good customer service. Very helpful and you feel very welcome. Very knowledgeable with baby questions and always available to talk to you if you have any enquiries .

pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatchSydney, NSW

Friendly staff and great range

Super friendly staff there with a quality range of products. Better than other bigger franchise stores I have been to. The staff was so patient even for a small purchase I have made. Will go back there again.

TLe

TLeSydney, NSW

Must visit for baby/kid goodies!

I wish Baby Care Nursery existed when I was pregnant with my kids! I no longer have young children, but I now have the joy of purchasing baby goods for my nearest and dearest. The thing that sets Baby Care Nursery apart from everyone else is that Jenny and Andy invest so much time in explaining the pros and cons for all their products! Keep it up guys!!

Tiffany L.

Tiffany L.Sydney, NSW

Great customer service

I was after a baby carrier which they didn’t stock. They were so helpful & ordered the baby carrier in for me. This place is my go to before purchasing anywhere else.

Service and products

I highly recommend going to Baby Care Nursery at Fairfield for all your baby needs. High quality products at a great price and even better service! Andy and Jen are super friendly and go out of their way to ensure you get exactly what you’re after. If they don’t have it in store, they’ll find it. You don’t get treated like a regular customer when you go there, more like a friend. Thank you!

Store LocationBaby Nursery Fairfield
josie m.

josie m.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service!

The owners of the store were amazing! They truly went above and beyond for us! So impressed with the service & product! We had trouble finding a toddler skate compatible with our pram and we found the perfect one here, we had been to many stores before hand and definitely did not receive the same service & attention. Definitely recommend checking this awesome store out.

Store LocationBaby care nursery Fairfield
Jenny O.Baby Care Nursery

Thank you for your visit. All the best and hope to see you back here again! Andy & Jenny

Julia D.

Julia D.Sydney, NSW

Great products and service!

I came in today looking for a baby shower gift, and not having children of my own, I was stuck for ideas. Jenny and Andy were both so helpful and patient with me. They explained the different products and made great recommendations! The prices are also very reasonable for the great quality. Will definitely be back and I really recommend shopping here!

Jenny O.Baby Care Nursery

Thanks for visiting Julia. Hope to see you soon!

Angel

AngelSydney, NSW

Outstanding services! No others do business like them in Sydney!

We are very satisfied with the carseat and its price! Friendly and very flexible customer service! Super fast delivery I thought I was dreaming! Highly recommended! Will definitely come back again! Thank you so much Andy and Jenny!

Jenny O.Baby Care Nursery

Thanks for supporting us Angel. Hope all is well! :)

Jas

JasLiverpool

Best baby store

Extremely friendly service and great flexibility on delivery times. Will continue to buy from them for all my baby needs! Also best prices you will find online.

Awesome- fast delivery and the best price.

Babycare nursery had the best price on an Infasecure Achieve and it was delivered the next day after I ordered. I would definitely buy from Babycare Nursery again without hesitation.

Ben

BenSydney

Sam is a star - matched the best online price and delivered the colour I wanted to my house!

I popped in to the store and asked for a specific model of baby seat. Sam showed me the colour that he had in store, which I wasn't sure about. Sam offered to grab the other colour from his warehouse and come over to my place to show me and my wife both. He was there that same afternoon.

He matched the best online price for the seat and delivered amazing service. Couldn't ask for more!

AMAZING SERVICE

Literally the BEST service! Thank you, such a quick delivery, i ordered yesterday afternoon and received today.

You are also the best price i found online. Great job, will be ordering all baby bits from here now.

Catherine B.

Catherine B.

Very quick delivery and cheapeast price amongst competitors

I bought a GB Pockit Stroller for $287 including delivery and three days later I received it! Babies R US currently retail it at $399 excluding delivery! Very happy that I had to write this review.

Terrible customer service

Trying to return an item is a nightmare. Staff became rude and were not helpful.
Do not shop here unless you know you won’t need to return!

Great price and shipping

Bought the Britax Safe n Sound Millenia car seat from Babycare Nursery. Not only was it the cheapest price in Sydney for this car seat by atleast 10%, it included free courier shipping that came 2 business days after ordering. Many thanks!

Great advise and so knowledgeable

Sam and Jess the owners gave me excellent advise on a pram and car seat. Could not fault their service, more than helpful. Happy with my purchase and will return to their store. Thank you so much.

Great value and service

Great range of products at the lowest prices online and in store. Very fast service and no delivery fee for purchases $50+, can't be beaten. Wish I had of come across them earlier.