Physical store, Online store
See the Best Mother & Baby Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Baby Care Nursery

Donna
DonnaSydney

Grotime Daisy compact cot. Fantastic customer service !

Purchased a compact cot online, standard width, just shorter, to fit main bedroom.
I called the store first to confirm stock, spoke to owner, who also confirmed he would deliver it too.
He phoned to confirm a time, msg on way and delivered to door, 4 days later.
Fantastic, customer focused, family business ! A++++

Correne P.
Correne P.Canberra 2600, ACT

Very happy!!

I’ve purchased a few things from Baby Care Nursery - including the matching Christmas pyjamas and play mat pictured in this image. Everything is always of highest quality and LAST (these pyjamas are 12 months old and the mat is 4 years old)! I’ve also purchased some Connectix for Christmas, which were promptly packaged up and posted. The customer service is also incredible! Jenny was quick to respond to my messages, polite and very helpful. Overall, I am a very happy shopper!

Linda C
Linda CSydney, NSW

Highly recommended for professional and certified baby car seat installation.

As first time parents, we wanted to ensure the baby seat is professionally, correctly and safely installed in our car. A big hank you to Andy from Baby Care Nursery for professionally installing Babycoco's baby car seat but especially for the detailed explanation of all the safety aspects of the seat itself and the installation process. His certified expertise has definitely assured us that our bub is safely seated from point A to point B. Highly recommended and great for the price we paid.

Excellent service

We were given a second hand cot recently but as it is quite a few years old, the recommended mattress size isn’t widely available anymore. Baby Care Nursery was the ONLY store I could find that still stocks the mattress we needed. I placed an online order and Andy called to organise delivery that same day. How great! Could not recommend these guys enough.

Lauren H.
Lauren H.Sydney, NSW

Best store and service in Sydney!

Excellent customer service and competitive prices with a great range of products, all complimented by Jenny who goes above and beyond! Jenny ensured my order, a Leander Matty Pad, was delivered on the same day for a special friend who has just had her second baby. Exceptional service.
I will definitely be returning to Baby Care Nursery and recommending it to my friends.

Jenny O.Baby Care Nursery

Thanks Lauren for your support.

THEO
THEOSydney, NSW

Excellent prices and service

Excellent prices and good customer service. Very helpful and you feel very welcome. Very knowledgeable with baby questions and always available to talk to you if you have any enquiries .

pumpkinpatch
pumpkinpatchSydney, NSW

Friendly staff and great range

Super friendly staff there with a quality range of products. Better than other bigger franchise stores I have been to. The staff was so patient even for a small purchase I have made. Will go back there again.

TLe
TLeSydney, NSW

Must visit for baby/kid goodies!

I wish Baby Care Nursery existed when I was pregnant with my kids! I no longer have young children, but I now have the joy of purchasing baby goods for my nearest and dearest. The thing that sets Baby Care Nursery apart from everyone else is that Jenny and Andy invest so much time in explaining the pros and cons for all their products! Keep it up guys!!

Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.Sydney, NSW

Great customer service

I was after a baby carrier which they didn’t stock. They were so helpful & ordered the baby carrier in for me. This place is my go to before purchasing anywhere else.

Service and products

I highly recommend going to Baby Care Nursery at Fairfield for all your baby needs. High quality products at a great price and even better service! Andy and Jen are super friendly and go out of their way to ensure you get exactly what you’re after. If they don’t have it in store, they’ll find it. You don’t get treated like a regular customer when you go there, more like a friend. Thank you!

josie m.
josie m.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service!

The owners of the store were amazing! They truly went above and beyond for us! So impressed with the service & product! We had trouble finding a toddler skate compatible with our pram and we found the perfect one here, we had been to many stores before hand and definitely did not receive the same service & attention. Definitely recommend checking this awesome store out.

Jenny O.Baby Care Nursery

Thank you for your visit. All the best and hope to see you back here again! Andy & Jenny

Julia D.
Julia D.Sydney, NSW

Great products and service!

I came in today looking for a baby shower gift, and not having children of my own, I was stuck for ideas. Jenny and Andy were both so helpful and patient with me. They explained the different products and made great recommendations! The prices are also very reasonable for the great quality. Will definitely be back and I really recommend shopping here!

Jenny O.Baby Care Nursery

Thanks for visiting Julia. Hope to see you soon!

Angel
AngelSydney, NSW

Outstanding services! No others do business like them in Sydney!

We are very satisfied with the carseat and its price! Friendly and very flexible customer service! Super fast delivery I thought I was dreaming! Highly recommended! Will definitely come back again! Thank you so much Andy and Jenny!

Jenny O.Baby Care Nursery

Thanks for supporting us Angel. Hope all is well! :)

Jas
JasLiverpool

Best baby store

Extremely friendly service and great flexibility on delivery times. Will continue to buy from them for all my baby needs! Also best prices you will find online.

Awesome- fast delivery and the best price.

Babycare nursery had the best price on an Infasecure Achieve and it was delivered the next day after I ordered. I would definitely buy from Babycare Nursery again without hesitation.

Read more reviews - page 2