Physical store, Online store

See the Best Mother & Baby Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Service and products

I highly recommend going to Baby Care Nursery at Fairfield for all your baby needs. High quality products at a great price and even better service! Andy and Jen are super friendly and go out of their way to ensure you get exactly what you’re after. If they don’t have it in store, they’ll find it. You don’t get treated like a regular customer when you go there, more like a friend. Thank you!

Store LocationBaby Nursery Fairfield

josie m.

josie m.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service!

The owners of the store were amazing! They truly went above and beyond for us! So impressed with the service & product! We had trouble finding a toddler skate compatible with our pram and we found the perfect one here, we had been to many stores before hand and definitely did not receive the same service & attention. Definitely recommend checking this awesome store out.

Store LocationBaby care nursery Fairfield
Jenny O.Baby Care Nursery

Thank you for your visit. All the best and hope to see you back here again! Andy & Jenny

Julia D.

Julia D.Sydney, NSW

Great products and service!

I came in today looking for a baby shower gift, and not having children of my own, I was stuck for ideas. Jenny and Andy were both so helpful and patient with me. They explained the different products and made great recommendations! The prices are also very reasonable for the great quality. Will definitely be back and I really recommend shopping here!

Store LocationFairfield
Jenny O.Baby Care Nursery

Thanks for visiting Julia. Hope to see you soon!

Angel

AngelSydney, NSW

Outstanding services! No others do business like them in Sydney!

We are very satisfied with the carseat and its price! Friendly and very flexible customer service! Super fast delivery I thought I was dreaming! Highly recommended! Will definitely come back again! Thank you so much Andy and Jenny!

Jenny O.Baby Care Nursery

Thanks for supporting us Angel. Hope all is well! :)

Jas

JasLiverpool

Best baby store

Extremely friendly service and great flexibility on delivery times. Will continue to buy from them for all my baby needs! Also best prices you will find online.

Awesome- fast delivery and the best price.

Babycare nursery had the best price on an Infasecure Achieve and it was delivered the next day after I ordered. I would definitely buy from Babycare Nursery again without hesitation.

Ben

BenSydney

Sam is a star - matched the best online price and delivered the colour I wanted to my house!

I popped in to the store and asked for a specific model of baby seat. Sam showed me the colour that he had in store, which I wasn't sure about. Sam offered to grab the other colour from his warehouse and come over to my place to show me and my wife both. He was there that same afternoon.

He matched the best online price for the seat and delivered amazing service. Couldn't ask for more!

AMAZING SERVICE

Literally the BEST service! Thank you, such a quick delivery, i ordered yesterday afternoon and received today.

You are also the best price i found online. Great job, will be ordering all baby bits from here now.

Catherine B.

Catherine B.

Very quick delivery and cheapeast price amongst competitors

I bought a GB Pockit Stroller for $287 including delivery and three days later I received it! Babies R US currently retail it at $399 excluding delivery! Very happy that I had to write this review.

Terrible customer service

Trying to return an item is a nightmare. Staff became rude and were not helpful.
Do not shop here unless you know you won’t need to return!

Great price and shipping

Bought the Britax Safe n Sound Millenia car seat from Babycare Nursery. Not only was it the cheapest price in Sydney for this car seat by atleast 10%, it included free courier shipping that came 2 business days after ordering. Many thanks!

Great advise and so knowledgeable

Sam and Jess the owners gave me excellent advise on a pram and car seat. Could not fault their service, more than helpful. Happy with my purchase and will return to their store. Thank you so much.

Great value and service

Great range of products at the lowest prices online and in store. Very fast service and no delivery fee for purchases $50+, can't be beaten. Wish I had of come across them earlier.

Quick service

Excellent service . very helpful , owner was so friendly and helped me all the way to my car . Answers all my questions and very responsive.

Aida

AidaSydney

Excellent Price & Quick Delivery!!!

Bought the Peg Pérego Zero 3 High Chair in Ice on Saturday night, received an email Sunday day with tracking details & delivered Monday by Courier. Did not expect the quick delivery or any tracking details very impressed with the service and delivery. The price everywhere else was around $350 and only $249 at babycare nursery! Thank you!

Great service, fantastic product, excellent price

I got served by two wonderful people, who went above and beyond to assist me with my purchase. They put together my new pram, showed me how it worked and even pumped the wheels up for me. The other assistant cuddled and kept my baby happy while I was being shown how to use the pram. I couldn't thank them enough

Chrissy

ChrissyMinto

Absolutely great service and products!!

Super happy with my purchase from this company, my infa secure Luxi caprice 0-8 baby car seat is just beautiful and was a great price.
Also change table with drawer is perfect.
The lady i dealt with was just so nice and very helpful and the gentleman took my items up the other end of the Main Street to place them in my car,he also went out of his way to show me where the public toilets were located :-) now that's what u call great service!!! Highly recommended baby care nursery

Jake

JakeSydney

Great Prices, Speedy Delivery

I bought a cot, chest of draws, change table and mattress. Prices were the best I could find and the items were delivered the following day. Would highly recommend.

TRACEY

TRACEYCamden

BEST SERVICE EVER!!!!!!

I bought a stroller with some accessories for a disabled child. Unfortunately there was a manufacturing error with the accessories. I rang up and explained the situation. They checked they had more in stock. Went straight to the store and exchanged it no problems. They even helped me with more accessories and I purchased even more (mainly due to the service and how helpful they were - I also needed the accessories). Will recommend them definitely to others. They were extremely knowledgeable and very friendly (which is extremely hard to find service like this these days).

Liz

Liz

Overnight excellent service

What a great service ..I ordered online but rang first to ensure they had the stock, which they did...got a phone call the next morning to ask if I'd be home for the next 2 hours and they delivered within an hour ..what amazing service and the best price especially with such prompt delivery .the delivery man was very helpful and placed my items indoors, and was very pleasant to deal with ..would I use this site again ..definitely and will recommend them to friends .thank you very much ..liz