100% · 340%

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees

Victoria Walker
Victoria WalkerFar North Queensland, QLD3 posts

They took down a massive tree in no time!

The crew was incredibly efficient and professional. They safely removed a huge tree from my backyard, cleaned up all the debris, and left my yard looking better than before.
Chimmie M.
Chimmie M.3 posts

My Giant Oak is Gone, But My Yard is Pristine!

I had a massive oak tree that was getting too close to my house for comfort. These guys came in, assessed the situation, and gave me a fair quote. On the day of removal, they were incredibly professional. They worked quickly and safely, taking down the tree in sections without damaging anything else in my yard. Even better, they cleaned up so thoroughly, you'd never know a tree had been there.
Gary Wilson
Gary WilsonSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts

Experts Handled a Tricky Removal

We had a large tree growing dangerously close to our house, and these guys took it down safely and efficiently. They were professional, careful, and cleaned up everything perfectly.
VIVIAN O.
VIVIAN O.

Clean and Tidy

They removed a huge pine tree from our backyard, and you'd never know it was there. They cleaned up every bit of debris, leaving our yard looking better than before.
Shai B.
Shai B.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Affordable and Thorough Tree Service

I got several quotes, and these guys were the most reasonable. They did an excellent job removing a dead tree and grinding the stump.
Mamadou K.
Mamadou K.4 posts

Yard Transformation!

The crew was incredibly fast and professional, taking down a massive oak in my backyard without a hitch. They even ground the stump and left my yard looking cleaner than before. I'm thrilled with the results and highly recommend their service.
Christine K.
Christine K.4 posts

The team was amazing!

They removed a huge oak tree from our backyard without any issues. Left the yard cleaner than they found it. Highly recommend!
Connie B.
Connie B.6 posts

Quick, efficient, and left my yard looking pristine

The crew arrived on time and meticulously assessed the trees before beginning the removal process. Their attention to detail was impressive, ensuring no damage occurred to surrounding structures.
Mathias A.
Mathias A.5 posts

Very satisfied

Quick response time and professional work. They trimmed my trees exactly as I wanted.
Phoebe M.
Phoebe M.South East Queensland, QLD10 posts

Outstanding work!

Our trees in the backyard are really need to cut down cause its too high and big and the team did a great job now our backyard is now clear and clean. No neighbours complaining about it.
Dominic Wyatt
Dominic WyattSouth East Queensland, QLD9 posts

Very impressed with the work and professionalism

Had a dead tree in my front yard that was becoming a hazard. These guys removed it quickly and safely. Impressed with their professionalism and attention to detail.
Mason Schneider
Mason SchneiderFar North Queensland, QLD7 posts

Tree trimming

Hired them to trim the hedges around my property, and they did a fantastic job! The hedges look neat and tidy now, and the team was friendly and professional throughout.
Nathan Sanders
Nathan SandersWestern District, VIC3 posts

Efficient Service, Great Results!

Had some troublesome trees in my backyard and needed them removed. This company did an excellent job, fast and efficient. Highly recommended!
Brian K.
Brian K.Sydney, NSW5 posts

Top-Notch Service

Had several trees that needed lopping, and this company did an exceptional job. Courteous staff, prompt service, and they cleaned up thoroughly afterward. Very satisfied
Musa Z.
Musa Z.South East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Best tree removalist!

Reliable and skilled team who completed the job in a timely manner. They provided helpful advice on maintaining our trees going forward. Overall, a positive experience.