75% · 31 · 25%

Rates and Fees
Brand Manager for ecoMaster? Claim your listing.

Sam
Sam

Get quotes
Looking for an Energy Provider?

Use our energy plans comparison tool

Start now
Clive
Clive

Excellence from beginning to end

I don’t normally write reviews but every blue moon I find a company whose exceptional products and customer support deserves mention.
After some research, I was satisfied that ecoMaster’s DIY Draught Dodger Kit for Cavity Sliders was the right product but I had some questions.
Every time I called, their office was very helpful and guided me to a step by step series of YouTube DIY installation videos. The whole process, from enquiry to fitting to a dramatic reduction in draughts, was seamless.
It's not a cheap product but you get more than you paid for. Show details
Robyn
Robyn

Insulated top and bottom

I can't recommend Ecomaster's products highly enough. The products are fantastic, more warmth in winter and less cooling in summer. We have their underfloor insulation and ceiling insulation. We don't put the cooler on as much in summer and cold winter nights are much more pleasant for us. Show details
Karen