Ecosa Mattress Super King

Worst thing I ever bought!

Hardest mattress any of my 6 family members have slept on.
ALL of us have so much back pain after 3 weeks of use.
No help from customer service! And not a genuine return policy.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Agony

I guess I can say it was supportive.. So supportive it was like sleeping on a rock. We decided we couldnt deal after the refund period had lapsed. We gave it to an op-shop and good riddance..

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Problem with get rid of old mattress.

If customers purchasing a new mattress to replace the one we want to get rid of, Ecosa should take care of it and offer free old mattress removal to all its customers whenever they purchase a new mattress from ecosa stores.
If problem with get rid of old mattress could be solved, I would have changed whole household mattresses to ecosa.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

It’s SOOO firm, I getting terrible back pain from it

After reading all about it and reading all the reviews, we decided to get a ecosa.

We had high expectations, and we personally prefer soft beds. We changed the arrangement so it’s at medium (the softest option) and my god, the firmness is like equivalent to a FIRM mattress you would try in a bed store. The bed does not seem to have any ability to soften or get pushed down a tiny bit when I lie on it. It is like lying on a plank. And it would take me so long to get to sleep because it’s so firm. One good thing it does well is get me out of bed nice and early In the morning because it is so uncomfortable to be in bed...
You may say we may need the topper, and I agreee maybe it would make things better, but we can’t get a super king sized topper despite the company says they make them!!

So overall very very disappointed. The delivery was very fast and I believe it is a well organised sompany, but I think the claim of it being “medium” is very MISLEADING.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Absolutely love it!

The whole process could not of been easier! Ordered mattress online and it arrived hours later, ridiculously easy and quick. And absolutely love my mattress! And my body is thanking me for it.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Love the mattress!

Could be a little firmer, but certainly firmer than other similar mattresses.

Good mattress 'ventilation'; does not feel hot when lying on it.

Experience is great so far. 8 months and counting...

Disappointing & Unsuitable for purpose

Mattress was used on floor and we selected this mattress as it was advertised as being suitable for any flat surface.
We are in a relatively new home and after 3 weeks we lifted the mattress to discover mould rampant all over the base and our carpet. Obviously the mattress is not suitable for 'any flat surface' if after 3 weeks that much mould was present. This was really disappointing as we loved our mattress up until that point and had been suggesting it to family and friends. Most disappointing was the response from Ecosa when we brought up the problem. They deflected any blame for the issue without even considering the facts of the situation and when questioned further about the issues they really had no answer to support their position. We are now stuck with mouldy carpet that will cost a thousands to replace as insurance don't cover mould even if it's short term. Buyers please be cautious if your plan is to use this mattress on the floor.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Super comfy

We have only had this fab bed for 2 months, but I swear I cant tell the difference between this and my Tempur (which I LOOOOOVE). Super impressed with this product so far.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

It's the perfect mattress!

It's good for my back since I have back problems. It was a blind buy that's worth it! I have never been so happy in buying a mattress that is this expensive, but really worth it.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Mattress Will Not Inflate Properly

Purchasing online was super easy and there is nothing to lose with the 100-day trial.

UPDATE: the mattress inflated to 20 cm and I wasn't happy because the website advertises 25 cm loft. However, I am advised by Ecosa that the new range of mattresses inflate to 20 cm because the base is stiffer - even though the new loft isn't advertised. The mattress is firm and as a side-sleeper, I found that it was cutting off the blood supply to my right shoulder and arm. I have flipped the inner mattress so that it's softer and I'll see how I go with that. I don't have the back pain I had on my previous mattress, which was too soft. With correct pillow alignment, I am hoping that the issues with my shoulder will dissipate.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Absolutely the best!

After many years of lower back pain this is the most supportive mattress I have slept on. At first we thought it was rather firm, but after the first week we were sold. No more pain!

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Very comfortable...

No more back pain and bad sleep.It is light and easy to move anywhere you want compare to old style mattress. This highly recommendable bed for those
Looking for
Perfection

I sleep much better now

the mattress has been a good change for me. With my previous mattress, I used to get backaches every now and then. But I haven't had any such back aches since I started using ecosa about a month back. the size ( got a supeking) also helps as three of us - me, my wife and my kid can all sleep in comfort when the kid wants to be with us.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Shouldn't have waited!

For this first time since I can remember, I don't wake up with back pain, reguardless of my sleeping position. Also the first time in a long time I can consistently get 8 hours sleep without waking up!

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Best bed I've ever owned.

I am completely in love with this mattress. Every friend I've had test it out has decided to get one too. I have never slept better.

One thing to note. I think this sort of mattress suites heavier people. I'm at about 115kg and it is a perfect combination of soft and supportive. Though I've noticed lighter partners find it a bit on the harder side. (Though they still enjoy it).

10/10 Will buy more of these (for guest bedroom, etc).

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Perfect for Bed lovers

We really enjoy our sleep with Ecosa. Supports body movements, no back or body pain.
More and more comfortable than spring mattress.
Door delivered. Comes with washable mattress cover.
No need to bed frame.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Excellent service!!!

We ordered the mattress and it arrived the same afternoon (I live in Melbourne). The mattress was great quality, unfortunately it was too firm for us. Hannah from Ecosa was great, she organised for the Salvoes to come pick the mattress and a full refund. Would totally recommend if you like a firm mattress.

So good we bought another - we're a 100% Ecosa household

I'm writing this review 6-months post purchase and days after buying another mattress to finally rid ourselves of bedtime discomfort forever. We sleep like babies on this thing. I used to dread the idea of going to bed before our Ecosa, now I smile every time I crawl under the covers. If you do one thing in 2017, stop putting up with lousy sleep and buy one of these things, you seriously won't regret it.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Best mattress I've ever slept on. Couldn't fault the service.

The mattress is a dream to sleep on. I'll probably never be able to go back down from the Super King size now. The service is fantastic. Can't ask for more than that.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Love my new mattress

With three small children we were looking for a bigger bed (we had a queen) so we ordered a super king mattress. Initially we went with Ecosa because we could try it out and return it if we weren't happy with either the size or the quality of the mattress. It was initially a little firm, but it didn't take long to fall in love with it! It feels firm yet soft. We have since had a bed custom made to go with our Ecosa mattress! Our kids love it too and can often be found watching their devices on our bed. I doubt I will buy an inner spring mattress again.

Date PurchasedAug 2016