Ecosa Mattress

Queen, King, Double, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Ecosa

Pros

Firm level of support
Comfortable for various sleeping positions
Minimal partner disturbance

Cons

Prone to sagging over time

No more back pain

We love the Ecosa mattress! I used to have frequent back pain, but that is no longer an issue after switching to Ecosa. I recommend this to everyone, as it is affordable and great quality, delivery is super fast also

Mich P.Ecosa Send a private message

If you like firm this ain't it

Mattress seems ok, the multi layers seemed like a cool gimmick but trying to zip it all back isn’t a fun experience without help.

On the firm setting it did seem lot nicer initially, but the firmness wore off under a week, I’m 70kg and sleep on it 7-8hrs a night. Customer service just links me to youtube video that explains how to adjust the firmness.

If you sleep on the side of the mattress instead of the middle it does feel firmer, leading me to wonder if mine has started to sag already straight out of the box.

I guess it is a ‘foam’ mattress but still, am pretty disappointed.

Purchased in at Ecosa.

Estelle v.
Estelle v.

Shocking appalling delivery service !

I am still waiting on my delivery 4 weeks later

amit p.
amit p.South East Queensland, QLD

This is perfect, best sleeps so far

It is very comfy , but sometimes whenbi sleep on end side of mattress seems different than middle side, anyways getting better sleeps

Purchased in for $950.

• Sleeping PositionSide

Lynn Marr
Lynn Marr

Amazing

Slept like a dream the very first night. No sore neck or back. Super happy

Purchased in at Internet for $799.

Great value

Hard to beat for both value and comfort, highly recommend to anyone.

Steve B.

Customer service initially appalling but improved after I got really hard on them so this is actually a glowing review

Purchased for $899.

Amazing feeling

Love the feel and comfort. Happy and love the double the mattress protects. Great quality of the mattress protector and also happy with the service and fast delivery. Definitely recommend this product

Purchased in at Ecosa for $840.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
lillyhs87
lillyhs87Perth, WA

Product is good but started sagging after 5 yrs but no customer service

Purchased in for $700.

Great for mattress

This cot mattress is perfect for our needs. It comes in a lot of size options, it is firm but bouncy. I like that it can be taken apart to clean.

Purchased in .

M.GMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Beware the cold weather

We bought the mattress and mattress topper and it's very comfortable but in winter we nearly freeze. Had to place a piece of Polar Fleece on top and just under the bottom sheet to stay warm because the topper is extremely cold to sleep on. Otherwise it was a good buy

Purchased in .

Bamboo? In the middle of winter? No thanks I'll stick to my flannelette sheets

clancy89
clancy89Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Firm, holding up well over the years.

The ecosa mattress is on the firmer side, even when adjusted to medium. Keep that in mind if you're after a softer mattress I'd look elsewhere.

Firmer mattresses offer more support and are better suited towards young bones. I've got ecosa on all of the kids beds due to this. I'm also using an ecosa with good results too. Being 85kg the mattress has held up really well with no signs of sagging or wear and tear. Much better longevity out of the ecosa than I've had with other mattresses.

Purchased in for $719.

Terrible Service

I ordered a mattress & didn't get it delivered because they inputted my number wrong & they didn't bother to contact me to say the mattress wouldn't be delivered. When I tried to follow up the order via live chat, it took over an hour for the customer service rep to discover that my mattress wasn't delivered. Absolutely pathetic customer service, would not use again.

Ecosa GroupEcosa Send a private message

Fig R.
Fig R.Mid North Coast, NSW

From new to unsleepable in 2 years

This mattress was pretty firm when I got it even on the softest/ medium setting
It was still acceptably comfortable but I've now had it for 2 years and its basically unsleepable its like a saggy brick
My partner and I both wake up in a lot of physical pain every day and just went and got a new mattress

Purchased in at Ecosa for $899.

rleech278
rleech278Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

We purchased the Ecosa mattress, Luxe quilt and pillows. Couldn't be happier. Highly recommended!

I'm not a small man and this mattress is very supportive two months in. It's comfy and warm. Exactly what we needed.

We are looking at a second set for the spare room.

Mich P.Ecosa Send a private message

Massive Mound in the middle!!

Intially the mattress was great however, it now has a massive Mound in the middle. I have sent the company several pictures and now they are wanting more pictures. The warranty process to terrible! You don't get anywhere.Would not recommend!

Vinnieasked
Mattress

I have been sleeping on my new Ecosa mattress for a few weeks and wake up with lower back pain.
I have had back and neck injuries from a car accident many years ago, always slept with a mattress topper to cushion my injuries. The Ecosa mattress is very comfortable and I do not understand why I am experiencing so much pain when I wake up.
Do you think I should buy a new mattress topper?
Also I have put all the inserts in the Ecosa pillows, although the pillow is so soft and comfortable, it still appears too low for my neck. Is there another way the pillows can be adjusted to gain a firm support for my neck and shoulders?

Kirk F.
Kirk F.asked

Hi Ecosa,

I read that your mattresses are suited to adjustable beds. Does this apply to the Vital Mattress, which contains pocket springs, as well as your main Ecosa mattress?

Also, do you have pictures of them being used on an adjustable bed? A lot of mattresses I've seen claim compatibility but look... uncomfortable when the bed is adjusted (I'm assuming foam is better, but I'd love it if I could see pictures of it in action).

Cheers,
Kirk

Amy
Amyasked
Mattress

I received my mattress with flip layer white layer on top and blue down the bottom.
The white layer has some blue in it which makes it confusing as to which is the medium to the medium-firm.
All reviews and the website say the blue is medium and white is medium firm but when I asked a few people at ecosa they said the mattress comes already with medium on top which with my mattress is the white.
The paper that came with the mattress has pictures to tell apart the medium to medium-firm with colour and colour dots which my mattress does match with the colour or the colour dots at all.

Giorgio
Giorgio
Mich P.Ecosa Send a private message

Get an answer from our members and Ecosa representatives

Features:

• The Ecosa Mattress has 3 different firmness options (medium, medium firm, and firm), letting you adjust it to suit your comfort preferences as they change over time.
  • It’s designed to support the natural alignment of your spine, providing adequate support so that you wake feeling pain-free and ready for the day.
  • A waterproof cover protects the Ecosa Mattress from dust mites and bacteria.
  • It comes in Single, Long Single, King Single, Double, Queen, King, and Super King sizes.
  • The mattress has a 15-year limited warranty.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the Ecosa Mattress provided a firm level of support that helped them relieve back tension and pain.
  • Users with all kinds of sleeping positions, from side sleepers to back sleepers, said that the mattress was comfortable.
  • Reviewers also appreciated the minimal partner disturbance they experienced.

A point of pain:

• Some reviewers said that the Ecosa Mattress was prone to sagging over time, noting that it was noticeable after a few years.
Compare all 7 Ecosa Mattress
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $800.00$900.00$950.00$1,050.00
Type Gel Memory FoamGel Memory FoamGel Memory FoamGel Memory Foam
FirmnessExtra Firm/Hard, Firm and Medium FirmExtra Firm/Hard, Firm and Medium FirmExtra Firm/Hard, Firm and Medium FirmExtra Firm/Hard, Firm and Medium Firm
SizeSingleLong SingleKing SingleDouble
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Thickness25 cm25 cm25 cm25 cm
Manufacturer Warranty15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)
Compare all 7 Ecosa Mattress