Ecosa Mattress

Ecosa Mattress

Double, King, King Single, Long Single, Queen and 2 more

Phenomenal!!!

My husband laughed at me with a bed in a box, he thought it was a joke and a waste of money. He has literally eaten his words now, and says it is the best purchase I have ever made. Thank you so much, finally a decent mattress. Believe the hype, buy it with confidence you can return it if you don't like it. Trust me, you won't part with it once you've had a few nights sleep on it.

Firmness LayerMedium Firm

Review collected in partnership with Ecosa

Wendy1

Wendy1Melbourne

Inconsiderate delivery service

Mattress delivered out of delivery window with no notice or communication about this. I waited all day for the delivery and then left home when it didnt come in the allocated time slot. I had to come home for the delivery then when they rung.

They will not deliver upstairs either, which leaves you with a mattress stuck downstairs if you live alone.

Havent been able to test the actual mattress out yet.

Purchased in October 2019.

Had this mattress for over 3 years and have spent thousands on chiropractic sessions since

Bought a queen size bed in 2016. As they age these foam mattresses soften in the middle and are bad for your back. Dont get it and save chiropractic money.

Purchased in March 2016.

Heaps H.

Heaps H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible and not worth the money

I hope the government does a thorough check on these expensive mattresses of yours as they seem to be used and not brand new. I don't believe they are genuine and i believe they are sending in mattresses that are used or not in good quality. Terrible terrible terrible. Please beware I do not recommend

Purchased in October 2019.

Woeful customer service, terrible mattress

Woke up in pain night after night. Tried to return, took 3 calls before mattress collected then ecosa refused to give refund until I threatened escalation. Dreadful post sale service!

Purchased in June 2019 for $899.00.

Rachael Hallett

Rachael HallettAU

We have 3 and they are fabulous.

We all use these mattresses. They arrive within a few of hours of ordering which is great especially

The only negative is that there is no side support of when you sit on the side of the bed. Not a huge issue though, more a note.

Purchased in September 2019 for $600.00.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side

karmarosGoulburn Valley, VIC

Loving it so far

Purchased in September 2019 at Ecosa for $899.00.

AaronSydney, NSW

Not so happy

The mattress is supposed to be softer on medium firmness and it’s still rock hard because I’ve had it for over 100 days but only slept on it for abit over 2 months they wont refund and take it back , very professional from this company

Purchased in July 2019 at Ecosa for $800.00.

Aaron

You don’t care because you don’t wanna lose money but you’d rather send a mattress softener for a discounted price.
You guys are ridiculous

SandyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible product - terrible customer service - terrible return policy for faulty products

Delivery was cancelled and we were not advised. Delivery rescheduled and arrived 8 hours late.
Mattress opened and product faulty. Ecosa asked us to prove it despite us forwarding photos.
Call centre only offshore - no Australia contact.
No refunds allowed as you need to sleep on the mattress for 14 days.
Another mattress sent out. Also has sagging sides.
Still no refund allowed for 14 days.
Ecosa have arranged Salvation Army to collect faulty product within 10 days - I asked why the Salvation army wants faulty mattresses. Sounds like dumping to me.

Purchased in September 2019 at website for $1,000.00.

Lovetoshop

LovetoshopToowoomba

Really happy with my mattress purchase

Purchased in March 2019 for $899.00.

Firmness LayerMedium

Terrible communication and delivery of bed frame. Forgot my order and they didn't assemble the frame

Initially Ecosa forgot my order. I took the day off work to wait for the delivery and it never arrived. I got in contact with Ecosa and since I wasn't willing to take another day off work to wait for something that might or might not arrive they could not deliver it to the Saturday, which was 5 days later. When the bed frame finally arrive the company didn't assemble the bed frame like the advertise online.

Purchased in September 2019.

Louis L.

Louis L.Victoria

HORRIBLE 100 DAY RETURN

Purchased in August 2019 for $750.00.

Saneesh

Saneesh

• King

8 Months later unsatisfied and throwing the mattress away.

Purchased in November 2018 for $933.00.

Sleeping PositionBack

Kate

KateSydney, NSW

In love!!!

I did a huge amount of research before choosing Ecosa and I couldn’t be happier.

After 11 years on a latex, I was nervous about a bed in a box. I purchased the topper in case the “too firm” feedback was correct but I actually found it a lot softer than I was used to with the topper. It took me about a week to get used to the differences and the sides not being firm but after several months of use I now LOVE everything about it.

The mattress sides have leveled out and don’t slope anymore and the pressure and comfort with the topper is cloud-like. The piriformus pain I had disappeared within 2 weeks.

And the delivery guy even delivered it up to my top floor apartment for which I’m so grateful.

Best decision ever. Do it, it’s perfection.

Purchased in June 2019 for $850.00.

Leva R.

Leva R.Sydney, NSW

Worked for us (so far)

We purchased the mattress, topper, fitted sheets, Quilt set and blankets
Purchasing, delivery and quality are wonderful. Very easy to set up.
The medium was still a bit too firm for me so I also got the topper to try and it was amazing and so much better. It had the soft feeling with the slight firmness I need to get my body sleeping the right way (i am a side sleeper because of my weight but now I can even sleep on my back with this mattress). I have never owned a new or quality mattress so I think my body might still need a few weeks to adjust and since we just moved out I haven't had much sleep to test properly. Regardless, my partner and I am very happy with our purchase through Ecosa and [for us] it was a match. Thank you team

Purchased in July 2019 at ecosa for $1,995.00.

Joanne S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Way to hard even on the softest so-called setting

I purchased the mattress less than 12 months ago and complained within a few weeks of it being too hard. I had mentioned that I needed an extra soft mattress due to sports injuries. I was guaranteed that it would be perfect. It wasn't. Upon contacting them they told me I had to unzip and turn it up the other way and that it took time for the memory foam to adjust and it would get softer. It never got softer. They tried to then upsell me into an overlay of which I was too dubious to purchase. I have had nothing but bad nights sleep and regret buying it. I will be getting rid of it and starting again.

Purchased in August 2018 for $999.00.

Worst customer service!

Delivery is quick! But when you don't like it and hoping to get a refund, their customer service is the worst! Think twice before you buy. I rather go to IKEA or other furniture shop to test out the bed for a short period of time rather than dealing with the bad customer service.

arin z.

arin z.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very comfortable but you'll sweat while you sleep.

I purchased the queen and i must say its very comfortable. HOWEVER i am literally waking up dripping in sweat nearly every night since i starting using the mattress. I cant bare to think what the summer months will be like. Ive been told it takes awhile for the body to adjust to these foam types. Unfortunately one can only be so patient. When i asked Ecosa if this was a problem.... i was given generic answers like a link on wikipedia on how to stay cool while sleeping. Almost like i have to change my sleeping condiotins to suit the mattress, which i dont think should be the case when spending $900 in the first place.

Purchased in June 2019 for $900.00.

Kym

KymSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hot and soft sides - is this normal?

I bought our Q Ecosa 2 weeks ago and the first thing I noticed was how hot I kept getting. And I don't get hot...cool but never hot.
The other thing I am not sure about are the soft sides? My son actually fell out of our bed... which is odd as he has never fallen out of his own foam mattress bed?
Would appreciate some feedback as to whether this is all part of the mattress settling?

Purchased in June 2019 for $845.00.

Georgina

GeorginaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Overall very good experience

Very happy with this mattress. Easy to purchase, quick delivery and very comfortable if you are a firm mattress sort of person which I definitely am. Very good sleep and back very supported

Purchased in June 2019.

Firmness LayerFirm

JP

JPasked

Anyone actually had the mattress picked up by the salvos? I have a faulty (Confirmed by ecosa) and very smelly mattress from ecosa that they said will need to be donated to the salvos. I’m wondering how this process works as it seems like many people have had problems. Also the mattress and topper stink!! A strong burnt plastic smell that had stunk out my upstairs so I am trying to get it out ASAP and get a refund.

Hi JP,

Apologies for the delayed response. We donate returned mattresses to charity to help people in need. Can you please provide your order number so we can follow-up the collection?

Milton K.

Milton K.asked

Hi There. You say that it takes 2 - 4 weeks to get used to the mattress. I have slept on some mattresses that are perfect after 1 nights sleep (unfortunately in hotels in other countries) . If we are unhappy with the mattress after 4 weeks do we get a refund immediately or must we wait for 100 days before we can get a refund.? Thanks

karmaros

From reviews I have read Ecosa encourages users to sleep on the bed for 14 nights before considering wanting to return it. It seems a lot of people have had problems with either getting Ecosa to take the mattress back or Salvos (who Ecosa donates the mattress to) refuse to take it as it has something as little as a couple of hairs on it. Having said that not everyone writes reviews and in my experience people will either write them if they are very displeased or very pleased.
I have not had to return a mattress but have found Ecosa helpful in my dealings with them.

Aaron

I’ve emailed them before the 100 days and they try to push it to 100 days so they don’t have to refund you sadly :( they’ve done it to other people

Sandy

Ecosa would not even lodge the request to collect and refund the mattress within 14 days. They said we need to wait 14 days to even make the request. Based on the service so far with the faulty mattresses we received I suspect that actually getting the refund is going to be extremely difficult. Collection by Salvos is also a long wait time and the mattress needs to be kept immaculate or they will not collect. Ecosa would not refund after a faulty mattress was received - they insisted on sending another mattress and then the trial process continues.

John

Johnasked

Hello, is the silica flame retardant cover safe (given all the reports and media coverage lately of the dangers of silica)?

Hi John,

Our mattress utilizes a form of fire retardation that is chemical-free. Our flame retardant element is a woven silica sock that sits just under the cover. In a fire, the sock melts on itself and suffocates the oxygen needed to fuel the fire. We are CFR1633 certified which means that the materials, components, and methods of assembly used for our mattress are compliant to the Standard for the Flammability of Mattresses and Mattress Pads 16 CFR 1632 and the Standard for the Flammability (Open Flame) of Mattress.

Get an answer from our members and Ecosa representatives

Ecosa Mattress Single

Ecosa Mattress Super King

Ecosa Mattress Super King

CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $799$849$899$999$1,099$1,199$1,499
Type Gel Memory FoamGel Memory FoamGel Memory FoamGel Memory FoamGel Memory FoamGel Memory FoamGel Memory Foam
FirmnessExtra Firm/Hard, Firm and Medium FirmExtra Firm/Hard, Firm and Medium FirmExtra Firm/Hard, Firm and Medium FirmExtra Firm/Hard, Firm and Medium FirmExtra Firm/Hard, Firm and Medium FirmExtra Firm/Hard, Firm and Medium FirmExtra Firm/Hard, Firm and Medium Firm
SizeSingleLong SingleKing SingleDoubleQueenKingSuper King
Thickness25 cm25 cm25 cm25 cm25 cm25 cm25 cm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)