Ecosa Mattress

Ecosa Mattress

Queen, King, Double, etc...

• Sagging Yes (25%) · No (75%)
  • Perceived Firmness
    • Medium (36)
    • Very Hard (24)
    • Hard (19)
    • Soft (2)
    • Very Soft (1)
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (52%) · No (48%)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (46%) · No (54%)
  • Heat Retention Yes (36%) · No (64%)
  • Adjustment Period
    • Days (41)
    • I never got used to it! (32)
    • Weeks (10)
    • Months (2)
  • Sleeping Position
    • Side (66)
    • Back (26)
    • Front (8)
  • Incentivised Review Yes (3%) · No (97%)

Jimi

JimiCentral Queensland, QLD

Nice and comfortable.

Sound product, very comfortable,The Mattress comes in a box with wheels on, also purchased the double bed as a bundle package, Delivery was first class very quick, My 12 year old daughter and myself assembled the bed the brackets where a little bit stiff so I put a little dab of olive oil on and this did the trick

Purchased in January 2020 at Ecosa .

Sleeping PositionBack and Side

Joanne Henderson

Joanne HendersonSydney, NSW

Very comfy

I purchased this mattress for my spare room queen bed. My son has been sleeping on it since purchase and finds it very comfortable. I had a couple also sleep on it for 2 nights and they are considering purchase too.

suzcrawf

suzcrawfGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

• King

Great customer service

Our new mattress was delivery promptly, despite the pre Christmas rush. It was simple to assemble, and whilst not instantly comfortable, after a week, we have adjusted to the firmer style mattress and now love it to bits.

Bradley Sullivan

Bradley SullivanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Anshul p.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I wish I can give less than 1 star

Purchased in November 2019 at ecosa for $899.00.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks
EcosaEcosa
EcosaEcosa

Lotus

Lotus

Perfect support

It takes a little time to get used to the support this mattress offers it is definitely worth the effort though I suffer from a degenerative disease in my spine and this is perfect I have a mattress Topper and love it I wake fresh and pain free every day now

Jibba

JibbaMurray Mallee, SA

Won’t inflate

One side seems to not be inflating and is very curved towards the edges
How can I fix this or is it stuck and needs to be replaced ?

Purchased in January 2020 at Ecosa for $800.00.

Ecosa GroupEcosa

Hi Jibba,

That does not sound right. Can you please email us at support@ecosa.com.au with your order details so we can look into this ASAP? Thank you.

Taha KSydney, NSW

Worst customer service!

If i could give 0 stars, i would! Ordered the single and double mattress and it wasn't comfortable. When trying to return after the 14 days, called 9 times and left several voicemails over the week and no response. Their phone number has now disappeared from their website. Dodgy and would never order from them again.

Purchased in December 2019 for $1,000.00.

Perceived Firmness Soft
Firmness LayerMedium Firm
Taha K

Cyrille from your support team has already gotten in touch with me and the Salvos are coming to collect the mattresses next week. We’ll see at the end of this process.

Disappointed

Purchased in November 2019 for $800.00.

Perceived Firmness Soft

Don't touch this company

Purchased in November 2019 for $950.00.

Elizabeth M.

Elizabeth M.South East Queensland, QLD

Super Firm

Bought this mattress because of the ability to change the firmness and being waterproof.
Unfortunately even the softest setting was too hard for me but the hubby loves it. I will say it stopped his snoring! And it really does reduce partner disturbance.

Purchased for $899.00.

Perceived Firmness Hard

Greg e

Greg eGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not so perfect

It's a very firm mattress however u ajust it its still a rock. We spent another 500 dollors and a mattress topper and now I gotta say it's the best mattress we have ever owned but it need a good quality gel memory foam topper

Purchased in January 2019 for $1,000.00.

Adjustment PeriodMonths

Worst Support ever - Avoid at all cost

I have requested return of the mattress due to the fact that it caused my back to be sore. They organised a pickup by local charity, which didn't pick up the mattress due to parking issues (although there is enough room to drive into my driveway). Fair enough, I thought, they will organise someone else. No such luck. Have been in contact with their support almost daily for 7 weeks, they just kept promising pickup, without doing anything. Had to report the to ACCC and Consumer Affairs Victoria before they organised a pickup by AirTasker. Currently has been 2 weeks since the mattress got picked up, I am still waiting on refund.

Avoid at all cost, go with Sleeping Duck instead

Purchased in September 2019 at ecosa.com.au for $899.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side

• King

Terrible for back support

Despite trying all three firmness options for the Ecosa, all three options have terrible support for back sleepers. The mattress is not comfortable, nor supportive at all. I wake up everyday with back pain and the Ecosa mattress is possibly the worst mattress I've ever slept on.

Purchased in July 2019.

Sleeping PositionBack

Didnt work for us.

Purchased in November 2019 for $899.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Rachael M.

Rachael M.Sydney, NSW

Uses charities to do their dirty work, appalling customer service and return policy

Purchased in November 2017 for $950.00.

Perceived Firmness Hard

Hugh J.

Hugh J.Western District, VIC

A total waste of money. Please don't get sucked in.

The bed is as hard as sleeping on concrete if you are a side sleeper.
I woke up so sore feeling like I had been hit by a truck.
Company has no after sale service and the mattress is totally impossible to return.

Purchased in September 2019 for $850.00.

Bambillow No

Bambillow NoRotorua

Incredibly hard and uncomfortable

It's a lemon. The NZ site is biased and I wish I'd seen this site first. The mattress is hard and unforgiving. Do not buy if you are a side sleeper, you will regret it

Purchased in July 2019 at Babies.co.nz for $1,000.00.

Firmness LayerMedium Firm

Shelley

ShelleySouth East Queensland, QLD

We picked Ecosa from research & 2 weeks into it, it is awesome! Really stunned by reading reviews seems a bit harsh??

It is comfortable it is awesome. Love it and sleeping better yes. I am. Its better than expected. We researched all mattress boxes and went with ecosa as price competitive. Have loved it in the 2 weeks. Not hard and Im a fussy tummy sleeper. Recommend it. Bit baffled with negative feedback

Purchased in October 2019 for $899.00.

Unhappy

UnhappyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cannot even deliver the product

So much for same day metro delivery. Guess we will be sleeping on the floor tonight. Cant comment on the product we dont have it yet. Customer service did not contact us to advise this either. Do not recommend Ecosa.

Purchased in November 2019.

Chan

Chanasked

I just received my ecosa queen mattress, and it's been an hour but it's looks lopsided and hasn't inflated fully.
It also is off the ground at the edges, is that how it's supposed to be ?
We also used the cutter and we're super gentle.... Can you pls advise what's wrong and what can we do ?
Thanks, Chandni

Ecosa JEcosa

Hi, Chadni. Thank you for purchasing and Ecosa queen sized mattress. Our mattress normally takes a couple of hours to inflate but we suggest our customer to leave it for 10 hours to do its thing. If this issue has not been resolved yet, please send our customer support team an email at support@ecosa.com.au so we could further assist you with this. - Ecosa Group

JP

JPasked

Anyone actually had the mattress picked up by the salvos? I have a faulty (Confirmed by ecosa) and very smelly mattress from ecosa that they said will need to be donated to the salvos. I’m wondering how this process works as it seems like many people have had problems. Also the mattress and topper stink!! A strong burnt plastic smell that had stunk out my upstairs so I am trying to get it out ASAP and get a refund.

Hi JP,

Apologies for the delayed response. We donate returned mattresses to charity to help people in need. Can you please provide your order number so we can follow-up the collection?

Milton K.

Milton K.asked

Hi There. You say that it takes 2 - 4 weeks to get used to the mattress. I have slept on some mattresses that are perfect after 1 nights sleep (unfortunately in hotels in other countries) . If we are unhappy with the mattress after 4 weeks do we get a refund immediately or must we wait for 100 days before we can get a refund.? Thanks

karmaros
karmaros

From reviews I have read Ecosa encourages users to sleep on the bed for 14 nights before considering wanting to return it. It seems a lot of people have had problems with either getting Ecosa to take the mattress back or Salvos (who Ecosa donates the mattress to) refuse to take it as it has something as little as a couple of hairs on it. Having said that not everyone writes reviews and in my experience people will either write them if they are very displeased or very pleased.
I have not had to return a mattress but have found Ecosa helpful in my dealings with them.

Aaron
Aaron

I’ve emailed them before the 100 days and they try to push it to 100 days so they don’t have to refund you sadly :( they’ve done it to other people

Sandy
Sandy

Ecosa would not even lodge the request to collect and refund the mattress within 14 days. They said we need to wait 14 days to even make the request. Based on the service so far with the faulty mattresses we received I suspect that actually getting the refund is going to be extremely difficult. Collection by Salvos is also a long wait time and the mattress needs to be kept immaculate or they will not collect. Ecosa would not refund after a faulty mattress was received - they insisted on sending another mattress and then the trial process continues.

Get an answer from our members and Ecosa representatives