eDivorce

eDivorce

See the Best Legal Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by eDivorce Australia

• Rates and Fees

Poor customer service

I emailed on two occasions and never received a reply. I’m really not impressed I am still going to use the service as I’m struggling financially but still no reply

Helenvaka@icloud.com

JHarry55
JHarry55South East Queensland, QLD

Finally did it

Waited a long time to divorce due to life getting in the way etc. Finally got on to it with the kit. Divorce has gone through the court better late than never. Glad its finally done,thanks

Rates and Fees
eDivorce AustraliaeDivorce AustraliaSend a private message

Thank you for your review, we appreciate the feedback and are glad to hear your divorce has been processed successfully. Kind regards, eDivorce Australia.

JackoSydney, NSW

Buyer beware

Having purchased the divorce kit for $99 including gst I discovered that you can access all the support resources and apply online for free using comcourts.gov.au. My fault for not researching options more fully. Save your money and go direct.

Jacko

Update and well done eDivorce customer service. As I didn't get the value I was guaranteed they have agreed to refund my payment in full.

Ann Berlin
Ann BerlinWestern District, VIC

Nice and simple. Helpful staff

I saved money using the property kit for my property settlement. The paperwork was provided with instructions and the staff helped with questions about the application and the court accepted it, so all good.

Sandro
SandroNorth Queensland, QLD

Kit was helpful for divorce but the family court needs an upgrade

The kit was useful to help me finish my divorce so am happy enough with this service, however the family courts system needs improvement, had to wait a month after the divorce order was made before it was official! Surely the could improve the court system!

Ash Mac
Ash MacCanberra Central 2602, ACT

Great kit. Helps if you have a printer

Well considering a lawyer said they would handle my divorce for around $1,000 with the Court fee on top, and this kit was only $100 with the court fee on top, I was able to get the job done without the extra lawyer fees. So yes, for me it was worth every cent!! I had to use my friends printer to print the documents rather than buy my own printer.

eDivorce AustraliaeDivorce AustraliaSend a private message

Thank you for your review Ash. Yes, we agree, access to a printer is important so you can print and review your divorce papers before signing. Regards, eDivorce Australia

Spicy Pinata
Spicy PinataMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good service

ALot of businesses forget that good service still counts even in 2020. The team at edivorce looked after me with my property settlement application. Its gone through court now and Im glad to say it went as smoothly as I could hope for especially since my ex isn't the easiest to deal with at the best of times!

eDivorce AustraliaeDivorce AustraliaSend a private message

Hi Pinata, thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear you found the Support Team helpful. Kind regards, eDivorce Australia.

Missy O
Missy OSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy Peasy

I have to admit I was a bit stressed out about doing my divorce however this kit did help alot. Forms were all done quickly no mistakes, step by step guide and the customer service team was able to help with my questions (thanks Sarah). Happy with my purchase.

eDivorce AustraliaeDivorce AustraliaSend a private message

Hi Easy Peasy, thanks so much for your positive review, we really appreciate your feedback. Kind regards, eDivorce Australia

Edivorce kit

I payed and ordered a joint edivorce kit this afternoon for 99$ I thought this was too land in my email so I could download and print it off, before completing it, it still hasn’t reached my email??? Please help, David shaw

Yes thankyou edivorce

Almost a non starter
Almost a non starterHunter Region, NSW

Slow but we will see how it goes

It took 8 days and several emails to get the link from edivorce. Only just starting it now so my review may change. Hopefully this nightmare will soon be behind me.

Lulu Strike
Lulu StrikeDarwin, NT

Pretty good, Im sure this was easier than doing it myself

The good: support team are helpful and get back quickly

The bad: its still DIY so you have to do the steps yourself with guidance from the service. But I guess a lawyer would charge more anyway.

overall i would say it was worth it.

eDivorce AustraliaeDivorce AustraliaSend a private message

Hi Lulu, thank you for your review and feedback. Yes, it would certainly be significantly more expensive to hire a lawyer! Kind regards, eDivorce Australia

No dramas, accepted by the court first time

Cant complain I was satisifed with the service. They provided the divorce papers which must have been correct because the court accepted them first time. Now im divorced, pretty happy about that :)

eDivorce AustraliaeDivorce AustraliaSend a private message

Hello Pep, thanks for your review. Happy to hear you are now divorced!

Amanda
AmandaQueensland

Don't waste your time and money......Covid-19 has affected court policies

Don't waste your time. Huge waste of money. You have to lodge it through court portraits and they make to re-write all of the paperwork again and you have a large court fee which includes the cost of the paperwork which means you have now paid for it twice. Not happy made a stressful situation much worse

Update....... I have received an apology for my troubles and a full refund. Responded very quickly and were very understanding. I was advised that COVID-19 has affected court policies.

KPetaluma
KPetalumaSydney, NSW

Better than expected

I was really happy with the customer support. Even though at the start they gave me a guide with all the steps, I still asked them a lot of questions as I was getting my divorce application ready. They always got back to me and helped answer my questions. Overall I was happy with the service.

eDivorce AustraliaeDivorce AustraliaSend a private message

Hello KP, thank you very much for your feedback and positive review. We are glad to hear you found the Support Team helpful. Kind regards, eDivorce Australia

Well worth the money

I had been separated for years but couldn't figure out the paperwork to apply for a divorce. I even tried going to a lawyer but they wanted to charge me $990 plus court & other fees which I couldn't afford. After some research I decided to try these guys. I got a online book to read which helped me figure out the process and finally apply for divorce. I couldnt be happier.

eDivorce AustraliaeDivorce AustraliaSend a private message

Hi Emma, thanks so much for your positive review!