Verifiedblackwoodfamilylawyers.com.au

4.5

Matt C.
Matt C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Melissa is the best!

I would highly recommend Melissa Hine of Blackwood Family Lawyers. It was my first interaction with a family lawyer case and she made the process very easy by explaining things expertly, concisely and candidly. Melissa was diligent in checking in with me and providing timely updates as well as frequently correcting the other parties typos and errors in information. While I hope I won't need to be involved in a similar case in future, I know exactly who to call if I do!
Rates and Fees
Chloe A B.
Chloe A B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Experience was fine

Experience was fine. Appreciated the attention to detail given to the documents.
Gautam kukreti
Gautam kukretiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Andrew Blake and team were handling my case, and I couldn't be more satisfied with the outcome.Andrew professionalism and expertise were evident from our first meeting. He took the time to understand every detail of my situation and provided clear guidance throughout the entire process.

Andrew Blake was always accessible, promptly responding to any questions or concerns I had.His knowledge of the law and strategic approach were instrumental in achieving a favourable result for my case.

I highly recommend Andrew Blake to anyone seeking legal representation. His dedication to their clients and commitment to achieving the best possible outcome are truly commendable.

san
san

Excellent Family Lawyer

Melissa was very efficient, responsive and professional in the way she handled my property settlement. She achieved a great outcome by consent Orders and Financial Agreement following Mediation, and will shortly be supporting with my divorce application. She was very attentive to detail and made a stressful situation and process much easier to work through. I would highly recommend Melissa and Blackwood Family Lawyers to anyone in need of family law advice / services.
Lewis h.
Lewis h.

Family lawyers

I had a very positive experience with Bryn, Kelly and Sarah. They provided great advice and support; being extremely professional, compassionate and patient throughout. They were always available to answer any questions and used simple clear and prompt communication which made for a smooth and efficient process. This ultimately made a difficult time much easier to navigate.
I cannot thank them enough for their help.
Harjot K.
Harjot K.

Excellent service

The services provided by Melissa Hine- Accredited specialist in Family Law was excellent and helpful with a friendly and cooperative approach.Her work is highly appreciated and thanks so much for your support. Show reply
Tom Hall
Tom HallGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Blackwoods deliver an excellent outcome

After Kate Wild’s maternity leave I was put in the, what I was to find, the most capable hands of Mary Young and the ever efficient Sarah Elkins.
My matter continued on its course in the highly professional and effective manner Kate had bought me used to and is close to being at a very satisfying conclusion.
I am now an advocate for Blackwoods and have been happy to recommend them a number of times. Show reply
Kylie Winsor
Kylie WinsorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Martin G.
Martin G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service - professional and highly experienced

Blackwood Family Law acted on my behalf following the breakdown of my marriage - in short, they were excellent.

Mary Young and Sarah Elkins were the amazing lawyers working with me to resolve the matter. At all times they were professional, sensitive and highly knowledgable on the details and nuance of family law. Their calm and measured approach ensured that my matter was resolved in a positive manner. At all times, my options were clearly explained and the way ahead agreed and implemented. Mine was a quite a complex matter and it was handled expertly and without flaw.

I can not recommend Blackwoods highly enough - they are definitely the team you want on your side. Show reply

Kris
KrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
Daphne
Daphne

Ron and Heather
Ron and HeatherGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Caring, trustworthy lawyer for working through a challenging issue

I am very happy with the assistance I received from Blackwood Family Lawyers, and more specifically Melissa, and I highly recommend their services without any hesitation.

Melissa's professionalism, knowledge, diligence, patience and effort in working fairly towards a good outcome in a timely manner were very much appreciated.
Melissa always communicated promptly, even after hours when necessary, and her attention to detail was exemplary.

Thank you, Melissa and Blackwood Family Lawyers. Show reply

Callum N.
Callum N.

Trusted Lawyer that is essential throughout a difficult time !

Having dealt with Blackwood Family Lawyers and more specifically Melissa i cant recommend there services enough.

The professionalism, communication and strive to achieve the outcome i desired made a stressful experience that much easier.

I was always kept fully informed of the processes, updates and timeframes throughout.

Melissa also made sure all external parties such as realestate agents and surveyors where kept up to date and on the same page to make settlement a seamless process.

Thank you Melissa and Blackwood Family Lawyers. Show reply

Ben H.
Ben H.2 posts

Helped me secure a good settlement outcome as efficiently as possible, while taking care to safeguard my best interests

I employed the services of Cassandra Salvagio of Blackwoods to help me negotiate and resolve my separation and property settlement. Cassandra, and Blackwoods generally, were good communicators, skilled negotiators, knowledgable in law, and always highly professional. Over the course of the negotiations it became clear to me I had the superior team in my corner. Cassandra helped me to secure a good settlement outcome in difficult circumstances, as efficiently as possible, and took care to safeguard my best interests. Show reply
anon
anon

Highly recommend

Recommended by someone in the industry, always professional and understanding, set realistic expectations, held the line when required.
With much gratitude, I highly recommend Caroline and the BFL team. Show reply