Blackwood Family Lawyers

Blackwood Family Lawyers

See the Best Legal Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Blackwood Family Lawyers

• Rates and Fees

Exceptional & Ethical Family Law Practice

Exceptional and ethical family law practice (which is very rare to find in family law) that offered informed and objective advice and support. Knowledgeable and practical solutions were provided by Danielle to resolve my difficult family matters as quickly and as effectively as possible. Highly recommend.

Honest and ethical family law practice

Marita Bajinskis is an outstanding family lawyer who handled my matter with great compassion and expertise for a very challenging two years. She always possessed immense patience and foresight, which can only come with both experience and a sense of intuition about how things might play out. She knows which cards to play and when - and everything is ALWAYS in the best interests of the children. Her advice is always spot on, whether you like it or not. She is a very honest and ethical practicioner. She and her team are always prompt, punctual and reliable in communication. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Yusuf
YusufMelbourne

Knowledgeable and considerate

Michael was excellent. Listened to my circumstances and offered options with appropriate pros and cons.
My opinion of the family law system as a whole is very, very poor, but I was able to mitigate some of this traumatic experience by engaging a professional. The team at blackwood are ethical and honest and acheive results through knowledge and experience. Something that cannot be said of all practitioners in the field. I'm glad I engaged Blackwood.

Hayley
HayleyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional Family Lawyers! Would highly recommend

Emma
EmmaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I would not hesitate to recommend Marita.

I cannot recommend Marita and Sarah highly enough. Marita is extremely knowledgeable, professional and sincere. I didn't doubt her for a second.
Marita and Sarah were a great support to me during a very difficult time.
I was always kept informed of what was happening and what was going to happen next. All my questions were answered honestly and my emails were promptly returned.
Marita and Sarah are genuinely the nicest people I have had the privilege to engage with.
I would not hesitate to recommend Marita and Sarah.

CHC
CHC

A Big Thank You!

I would like to thank the amazing team at Blackwood Family Lawerys.
Penelope Charlesworth, Kate Wild & Sarah Askin.
Penelope and Kate, your ongoing support, true professionalism, compassion and warmth have been second to none.
I cannot truly put in words how thankful I am for what you have achieved for my family.
From the 5 star google reviews, to my first meeting with Penelope I felt so relaxed and supported I engaged Blackwood Family Lawerys.
You were always available to answer any queiries, whether it was via a phone call during a lunch break or an evening appointment in your office after work. This made the whole process stress free.
Sarah, a big thank you for all your help.
You have gone above and beyond my expectations.

Highly Recommend

Excellent service and advice. I would not hesitate to recommend Blackwood Family Lawyers. Many thanks to Wendy (Principal, Family Law Accredited Specialist) and Ally (Legal Assistant). Wendy is an exceptional solicitor. She is extremely knowledgeable, understanding, practical, prompt and thorough. Ally is highly organised, helpful, very knowledgeable and extremely responsive. Thank you both for all your work and efforts on my matter, I cannot recommend you both highly enough.

Excellent Service & Advice

Thank you so much to Marita & Sarah for their professionalism, courteousness and practical approach in dealing with my sometimes delicate matter. It is such a relief to now have my matter finalised.
I will have no hesitation in recommending their services.

Samantha P.
Samantha P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly Recommend

Compassionate and Thorough

Wendy and her team have been so supportive in my trying experience of going through a tricky divorce. She was initially recommended by my accountant as being a leader in her field, and I can certainly confirm this. My case was quite involved, and Wendy's attention to detail, ensured that nothing was missed. She always had my best interests at heart, and that was not only reassuring emotionally but also from the point of view that i knew all things were handled well.
I would not hesitate to recommend the Blackwood team, and in particular, Wendy Jenkins - a thorough, compassionate, approachable addition to streamline your proceedings.

Compassionate and Thorough

Lee
LeeMelbourne

Appallingly bad customer service and delayed my situation by over five weeks