Eenee Weenees Eco

Eenee Weenees Eco

See the Best Reusable Nappies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Eenee? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Best find for my nappy life !!

Amazing. So glad I found these nappies. Super soft. Easy to use (I was worried it would be hard) and so far no leaking. Such a good option for people who can’t do cloth nappies. Extremely good Customer service Well done !!

Amanda
AmandaAdelaide

These are the best!

I have used a number of nappies, from Huggies to Bambo, and cloth nappies, and Eenees stack up as an equal (or better) to all other options. Plus, they are the only fully compostable nappy on the market. I had no trouble disposing Eenees in the council food scrap bags and putting them into the council's Green composting bin.

Mandi78
Mandi78QLD, 4509

Perfect night booster.

Eenee products and particularly eenee compostables

blusea
bluseaSydney

Good

I only used the small size (3-6kg) second hand and this worked well in newborn until my baby was about 1 month old. The pouch system is great and the insert very absorbent. She outgrew this size when only about 4kg however so well short of the 6kg estimated. So I am glad I didn't spend money on buying a set of this size but would recommend the brand and system. Dries easily and quickly, washes clean well. I used biodegrable liners.
Easy, clean well and dry fast
Outgrew small size very quickly

Excellent...until you need to upsize

I have loved the weenees pouch pants system: comfortable, dad-friendly, leak proof, less bulky than other cloth nappies, great for EC & they look good!

BUT my baby now weighs 10.5kg & the mediums are too small. So I bought a couple of large size and these...are much too big! So unfortunately I can't use them for another 6months or so, by which stage we probably won't need nappies (given we're already halfway potty trained).

A waste of money too because I don't live in Tas so an exchange or return will still cost me the postage (i.e. $20 or $30!) - yes, I did ask the company if there was some other option & the answer is that the customer pays all & any postage.

Super Absorbant Polymer use deserves attention

Eenee
Eenee

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020

Clara V.
Clara V.7 Dec 2021
amanda_01
amanda_01South East Queensland, QLD

Good

I loved the idea of these nappies so bought the starter kit. I haven't had any problems with leaks, you have to make sure the gusset of the plastic insert is tucked up really high into the groin area to try and prevent leaks. I really like that you can just take out the flushable liner and flush it away while out shopping etc, and you don't have to carry around dirty smelly nappies! Around home I use the washable microfleece inserts. Because it all comes apart, they're quick drying.
Look just like a pair of knickers; environmentally friendly; easy to put on, love the back closure; excellent to use when out and about
I think not quite as breathable due to the plastic 'pilcher'-like insert.

ruthieroo
ruthieroo

Terrible

petraandtim
petraandtimAU

A good product which we are now using for baby number 2

I love these nappies

Ive been using the pouch pants on my 3 mth old daughter for a few weeks now and i think they are absolutely fantastic, i also use their compostable disposables which are the worlds first fully compostable nappy.....i love both products and would highly recommend to other mums and dads out there
they look fantastic, no leaks, easy to use, great for the environment, contain no plastic so great for bubs

Joanna Zylinski
Joanna Zylinski
amsyack
amsyack

OK

Suggest you buy starter pack and if you like get extra pouches so you can change these. If you babies does big poos or runny poos you may not like these.
Enviromental friendly, great when out, u can flush disposable insert - no need to carry dirty nappies. can use old towels as inserts if struggling.
Have to change more regularly than good quality disposables.

cillile