EJeweller.com.au

EJeweller.com.au

See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for EJeweller.com.au? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Onix
    OnixMelbourne

Beautiful jewellery and trusted jeweller

We bought an amazing ring from jeweller, and although we were initially hesitant, the whole experience was amazing. Not only was the design process easy but the item arrived incredibly quickly and surpassed our expectations.

craig
    craigGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great friendly advice, service & professionalism - very grateful

Peter was most helpful coming up with plenty of great advice and solutions for my purchase. Communications were much appreciated throughout the process. I would definitely recommend speaking with Peter as I am sure he has exactly what you need at your budget. I am grateful for his professionalism given its always a little risky making significant online purchases. But from my experience Peter eliminates all risks or concerns you may have and it really is a simple purchasing process which was just great. Thanks again Peter. Cheers Craig.

MinLea28
    MinLea28Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best Jeweller & great personalised service

I had several questions regarding an "everyday" wedding ring as my original had been reset with family heirloom diamonds. I ordered, paid via Pay Pal & the ring was delivered promptly even with the personalised engraving. Plus it was in a lovely leather ring box & a beautiful ribboned parcel. The comfort fit option is a great help, especially if your fingers swell in the warmer months or have arthritis. Couldn't recommend highly enough.

Tracy McDonnell
    Tracy McDonnellMorpeth, NSW

Professional service and beautiful rings

I purchased custom made 18 ct rose gold split wedding bands from EJeweller and couldn't be happier with the rings. They were made comfort fit and they certainly are. They were a pleasure to deal with and put up with my many questions and emails. I was very concerned about buying wedding rings online, but was glad I went ahead. I would definitely recommend ejewellers.
    Service and the quality of the product

Jewellery Shops & Brands

Find out how EJeweller.com.au compares to other Jewellery Shops & Brands

Beautiful rings, great service.

I emailed ejewellers for a ring sizer, they responded & posted one out straight away. ( no cost)
    We purchased a titanium ring for my fiancé. It was delivered beautifully boxed within a few days!
    So happy with service & quality we have decided to purchase my ring as well. For under half the price quoted at 3 different stores.
    We have gone to several jewellers in person & have been either ignored or rushed along. Ejewellers have been great all long.
    They offer a great range of rings, styles and prices. I believe they do layby as well.
    Service & products