Strapify

Strapify

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (37)

Great product and best customer service

It's my first time buying watch strap with Strapify, I need to change my old strap since it's broken. I'll comeback for sure to get another product from Strapify. The product is match with the description and the customer service is amazing.. Keep up the great work mates.

Michelle

MichelleAranda 2614, ACT

Excellent service and advice!

Not only are these bands very reasonably priced but the customer service is absolutely amazing! Wonderful people indeed. I placed an order for a strap for my husbands watch and they got in touch right away to advise us of a better alternative, thanks so much!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Dan

DanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect as always! I've used multiple straps, buckles from strapify & they always deliver upmost quality!

I've bought multiple straps, buckle mechanics for my watch collection the past few years.

Strapify always delivers top notch products, if there was an issue, customer service was 5 star they looked after me very well and resolved the issue instantly! Seriously good job!

I vouch for strapify, highly recommend anyone to buy from strapify, you won't be disappointed!

Always have awesome deals on their high quality products if you look well enough!

Leather is soft, I bought the buckle as well for easy take on take off of the watch!

Here is my new brietling with customised strapify band.. What a beautiful combination!

VLim

VLimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It's okay, social media reviews are not accurate

The items arrived fine and perfect. Please take note that the item might not be reviewed as '5 star' and all with reasons that some of the reviews on social media can be permanently deleted. Since this review is removed, I would write it here.

I have purchased a Nato strap, used it for 2 weeks. The fine threads came off after some time. I was asked to use the 'fire-light-up' to remove part of the threads that are coming off.

From my point of view, I don't expect these threads to come off after 2 weeks of wearing. I have worn less of it since it is not as durable as claimed by other '5-star users'. This information could be hidden from future buyers so if I am to give a fair view of this strap, it would be just a 3-star.

Ellen

EllenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Gorgeous quality metal watch band, amazing customer service

The band I ordered arrived quickly, was great quality, and the customer service team have been amazing in helping swap my order over for another colour (nothing wrong with it at all, just swapping colour!) - the quality feels great, I cannot wait to receive the new band in the post.

MissBee

MissBeeMelbourne

Quality Products and Perfect Service

I purchased 2 watch straps from Simon. Seamless interaction, quality products arrived within days. One was unsuitable for the watch in mind and now Simon is on the hunt for watch band I have in mind. Amazing customer service!!!
Don't bother looking anywhere else.... Strapify is 5 stars all 'round!!

msh

mshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, great product!

I bought a blue alligator strap for my visodate and it looks oem. It feels better than oem and I’m very happy with it. Makes it feel more dressy! Pricing is very reasonable too. The only thing that could’ve been done better is the deployment clasp (purchased separately), as it does dig into my skin a bit and can be uncomfortable due to slightly sharp edges. The strap is perfect otherwise.

Amit C.

Amit C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great looking watch straps!! Solid and comfortable.

Purchased 3 straps from Simon. Got one for my new Tissot and 2 for apple watch. They look good and fits on my wrist nicely. Very well stitched. Prompt communication with Simon and no hard selling, presented plain facts and he let them make my own decision. I’d order again and can’t recommend highly enough. Thank you!

Quality straps! Great service!

Purchased 3 straps. The straps are great quality. The customer service has a real personal touch. Very responsive and helpful.

Excellent service and communication

Excellent service and communication. Simon made sure the strap was exactly right for my watch emailing back and forth with patience.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Netty

NettyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Greatly appreciated being recommended a more appropriate buckle for a woman using a man’s watch band. Strapify were fantastic replacing a faulty band. Good pricing. Would use again.

Great customer service

I ordered a rubber dive watch strap and it didn't fit my wrists properly (I have very slim wrists). Simon was quick to respond and suggested employing a deployant clasp which he offered at a discounted rate. The clasp arrived within a week and now the strap fits perfectly well. I was very impressed with the timely customer service and advice I received from Simon. Will deal with Strapify again in the future.

Carl

CarlSydney, NSW

Ultra Nato in Green

The Ultra Nato in Green looks very sleek, soft for my needs. I love it! Super Happy with my purchase.

Roy

RoySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and great product! definitely recommend

I purchased a king flexi silicone strap for my watch. First and foremost, I used the online chat box to get assistance on an out of stock product. I was able to get a reply within 3 minutes, gaveing me the information about the product. As my option was out of stock (black strap with black hardware), they offered to create a custom order (replacing the rose gold hardware on the same strap with black hardware) for me using parts that fit what I was after. The custom order (at no additional cost) was sent to me via express shipping on the next business day. The strap fit my watch perfectly and the quality is fantastic. This is awesome customer service!

Mike T

Mike T

Excellent straps, price and delivery

I wanted a couple of new straps for my Garmin Vivoactive 4 and came across Strapify. They had the straps I wanted in stock so I ordered them on a Sunday and they were delivered 2 days later. Faultless service and when I wanted to adjust the metal strap I went onto strapify.com.au and in the online chat Simon give me instructions on how to adjust the straps.
5 stars all round.