Strapify Australia

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (15)

Michael

Michael Central Queensland, QLD

Great Products and even better service.

I purchased 3 watch straps during an after xmas sale period . The items were sent out in quick time. The free Express Post was great, except for the Parcel being taken on a tour of the country by the postie. . Strapify customer service was great, they got onto the postal service and help resolve the matter. Once the items arrived, I was super stoked with what i had ordered. Great quality, Really good pricing, looks good, feels great and the bands are now the only ones my watches have attached to them.

Great product and service

Good quality product at a great price - and the most helpful customer service. My husband has skin sensitivities to the rubber style bands that come with garmin watch and was able to order other material products not available through garmin. Highly recommend!

Pleasure to deal with - Great service and quality

I ordered a Nato watch strap for xmas present. As I was unsure which would be the best fit Simon kindly sent 2 different bands and a prepaid envelope to return the unwanted strap. He went the extra yard knowing that I only paid for one strap and I have since returned the unwanted strap. I will recommend Strapify to anyone seeking a watch strap.

AKS

AKSSydney, NSW

Quality at its Best !!!

I have recently purchased a Black Milanese 24mm Strap for my Diesel Full Guard 2.5 Smartwatch from Strapify.com.au and the Result is Magnificent.

Highlights:
1. Quality Material
2. Sleek Black Design
3. Easy Installation
4. Feels Light and Comfortable

I can't wait to purchase more watch straps from Strapify.com.au.

Thank You!!

Yannick D.

Yannick D.

Reviews are dodgy

Reviewed 2 magnetic bands honestly, and received the "thank you" email for the reviews. Months later the reviews never made it to the product page. It seems only positive reviews make it to the page.
Review sections where negative reviews are removed defeat the whole purpose, and speak to the dishonesty of the shop.
Won't shop there again.

Simon T.Strapify Australia
Mike

MikeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Straps - Great Service - Great Quality

I received my sky blue, top grain leather strap today. Brilliantly comfortable and looks great and feels sturdy. Showcasing it on my Hamilton Khaki Pilot. Was going to put it on my Steinhart, but the Hamilton was calling to it and it does not disappoint.

• +1
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great service and great products.

I've ordered products from this site a couple of times, both times I received my products the next day and the products themselves are brilliant. The prices are great too. The customer service team is really quick to help out as well. Definitely a local company I will be continuing to support.

tecbarrera

tecbarreraSydney, NSW

Beautiful high quality strap at a surprisingly affordable price! Outstanding customer service too!

I've been looking for different ways to improve the look of one of my Seiko watches, and came across Strapify on Instagram. I was very pleased to find out that they sell butterfly style deployment clasps. Customer service (Simon) was quick and helpful and assisted me in making sure I chose the right size of both strap and buckle to fit my Seiko. I'm extremely impressed by the quality of the strap itself, as well as how solid and well made the deployment clasp is. Extremely happy with how my watch looks now with these upgrades, which in my opinion are even better than the original metal bracelet that came with my watch. Will definitely be back for more!

Jap

JapSydney, NSW

Changes a Watch's Look for $50!

Buying a new watch band makes it seem like a totally different watch. My Tag Monaca with black leather now looks great with a Strapify light brown leather. I love it.
Peter B

Sam T.

Sam T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect

Had a great experience purchase from Strapify Australia. Bands are quite affordable and they fit the butterfly deployment clasps for me. Chat feature was great to get support as well!

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Marine nationale & ultra nato

Nato has quality and comfortable material, hardware is solid as f**k. M N strap is the most comfortable strap I have ever worn, very happy AA AAA A AAAAA AAAA +++++++:++++ +++++

Sonch A.

Sonch A.Sydney, NSW

Great Customer Service & Quality Bands

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great support - highly recommend.

Purchased a Milanese band for my galaxy watch active 2 two months ago. The watch strap started bending because of general wear and tear, and bad design (thin metal on a load bearing part).

Contacted support and they promptly gave me a full refund in store credit, of which I put towards a more solid metal band. The team even upgraded the postage to express for free.

The new band (deployment clasp 1, metal) has been awesome and is perfect. Should've gotten this one on the first go!

Support was both prompt, professional and easy to deal with. Would definitely come back for any future watch strap purchases.

Shoutout to Simon - cheers!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great product quality and service

I ordered a couple NATO straps and they arrived within a few business days. The material of the strap is excellent, better than I thought it would be, and the hardware looks and feels premium in a way that distinctly differentiates itself from cheaper options.
I had some concerns about minor fraying around a couple of the holes on one of the straps I had received, but it was quickly resolved after some efficient communication with the store.

Kate S.

Kate S.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Great online store

The watchband was great quality at a great price but I ordered the wrong size. The return and exchange process was excellent. They couldn't have been more efficient and helpful. Would highly recommend them.

Shirley T.

Shirley T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Impeccable Quality and Service!

I'm in love with my Apple watch strap from Strapify! They have thought of everything! The attention to detail and quality is second to none. I purchased a black mesh adjustable watch strap. It is elegantly designed, re-adjustable yet secure and super-quick to put on every morning being magnetic. Cant be happier. I have had this strap for over a year now and it is still going strong!! I get so many compliments on the strap!

Dan Ranger

Dan Ranger

Perfect

Good service and straps came quickly. Quality was much better than anticipated. Original order got lost and they express posted another one out for free. Very happy with my new straps and the Omega loves it too.