Strapify

Strapify

See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Strapify Australia

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (10) · No (93)

Very happy with everything

Very happy with everythingHighly recommended I picked the wrong strap and was easily changed to the correct one before it was even sent.

GXO1495_01 order no for
GXO1495_01 order no for Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent strap and service.

I found Strapify to be only too happy to please. They were very understanding of my difficulties with technology, I'm 74.
Thank you for your efficient service.

Mason
MasonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing Customer Service!

Amazing Customer Service! Very good price and I’m extremely satisfied with the quick and prompt customer service when I asked for it :) thanks guys! Happy to support local Australian business, your products are awesome!

Harrison D.
Harrison D.Sydney, NSW

Exceptional customer service and variety of products!

The best online store for watch straps and accessories!! Excellent customer service, fast response on the chat, and great recommendations. When buying products from this store, they detail information to ensure you buy the right product and sizing.

I will be recommending this to everyone!

Jenny W
Jenny WHobart, TAS

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

I am so Happy to be doing this review for Strapify! I have made 4 purchases with this shop and I'm extremely pleased with my watch bands and the Excellent Service. I purchased one of the really nice leather bands for my son's Garmin Vivoactive 4 and a small part of the band came unglued. Well because the band has a 12 month Warranty the shop replaced it straight away! The Service was Impeccable. The replacement band was sent next day postage. I Highly, Highly Recommend purchasing from Strapify, you will be so pleased that you did! Many thanks Strapify for your Outstanding Service.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Jake W.
Jake W.Perth, WA

Best customer service I have ever received.

I made a small mistake with my order and they noticed and corrected it for me. Saved me money and they really didn't need to do that. Fantastic customer service.

Exceeds expectations. Exemplary customer service.

I can not express how amazing this company is. I ordered 2 bands for my watch and they were dispatched the following day. The founder Simon was helping me with my decisions and helped with any issues I had in changing the bands over. The bands themselves are phenomenal quality. I had high hopes and they have been smashed. Can’t recommend these guys enough. Definitely have a lofe long customer here!!

Tim
TimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent, efficient service

Strapify fulfilled my order within 24 hours and was ready to pick up shortly after. I had to make an exchange which was very easy and quick. Could not fault the service I received.

Sensational service and product

I am totally satisfied with the service i received following my errors made in ordering. The response was quick and a solution arrived at quickly. The product is first class. I will not be buying straps from anywhere else

Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW

Poor quality straps and fake review

Purchased Strapify leather strap and started to fade after 2 months of use. The quality of leather and stitching is poor. Worste than my $8 ebay strap.

Strapify Australia
Simon T.Strapify AustraliaSend a private message

Awesome customer service

Great service and a great product. Had issue with delivery (from delivery agency, not the business), which was promptly resolved with zero fuss. Would purchase from again.

Rob Farrand
Rob FarrandMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

awesome

I received prompted and awesome service from ordering to shipping and i was very happy with order and products. cheers

Find out how Strapify compares to other Jewellery Shops & Brands

Nice strap, great customer service

I was looking for an orange strap to fit my Galaxy Active. I wasn't sure what strap to pick, so I contacted the customer chat and Simon was more than happy to point me in the right direction.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Sophie L.
Sophie L.

Great Service

I have shopped with these guys a couple of times and each time has been a positive experience. Products are of a great quality!

Customer service!

Really happy with the service the team had to offer!
Honestly I’ve never had better service elsewhere.
Really recommend them as they look after you well!