Verified🏆 2024 Award
4.9

1,609 reviews · Statistics

99% · 1,58621 · 1%
Return Claim MadeYes (12) · No (1,382)
Warranty Claim MadeYes (11) · No (1,352)
5.0 (1,432)
4.9 (1,257)
See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1,609 reviews
Aalihya
Aalihya

Never expected such an amazing experience!

Was so easy to navigate the website, and the communication between the Belle Fever member and I was amazing, my order even came so much earlier and more detailed than I anticipated!! More than happy with the finished result and the family member I gifted this to was brought to tears with how thoughtful and beautiful this was :)) Show details ·  1
Hope Foot
Hope FootNSWSydney, NSW

My experience

I have bought 2 pieces as gifts for my family and I have received a gift from my daughter with my grandchildren's name on it the care and beautiful work put into these pieces has made them life long treasure's. Show details ·  1
Belinda M.
Belinda M.ACTCalwell 2905, ACT

Amazing

I love my memories bracelet & charms. They mean so much to me to be able to carry my beautiful furbabies around with me. I highly recommend this bracelet & company. Belle Fever were amazing to deal with & service is excellent.

Belinda Show details ·  1

Jane
JaneWAPerth, WA3 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Perfect Gift

I brought 2 necklaces a name necklace for my niece 1st bday and myself a infinity necklace with both my children’s names in it and it is Absolutely Beautiful I wear mine all the time the quality is perfect design is Amazing I haven’t given my nieces one yet as her bday is in a couple of weeks time but no doubt she will love it. Team at Belle awesome communication always letting me know which stages we were at and when it was getting sent to me. Thank you Belle :D Show details ·  1
Helen
Helen

Happy Customer

Purchased 2 name necklaces 1xsilver 1xgold excellent quality beautifully made. Service was fantastic highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Leanne
LeanneSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My love for Belle Fever Jewellery

I have been buying jewellery from Belle Fever for about 5 years and i love each piece. My latest purchases have been personalised name necklaces (12) and 2 Violet River Rings. The quality is fantastic and the pieces last a long time...no time limit as yet because the jewellery is still being worn Show details ·  1
Liesl
Liesl

Dainty name necklace

I am sincerely grateful to Belle Fever for creating a truly beautiful piece that has exceeded my expectations!!! I had a design in mind, but didnt think i would be able to achieve exactly what I was looking for. The team at Belle worked patiently and diligently with me to ensure that I indeed ended up with exactly what I was hoping for....THANK YOU Belle, you have been awesome!!!!!!!!! Show details ·  1
R L.
R L.NSWSydney, NSW

Beautifully designed & Finished!

Products were high quality, they paid extra attention to detail and the finished product was just flawless. :) Very happy & will purchase again. Show details ·  1
Stacey Clifford
Stacey CliffordNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Perfect

I requested a name necklace with dragons, and Belle Fever delivered perfectly. Thank you to the Belle Fever team for bringing this creation to life. My child is over the moon and loves it so much. Show details ·  1
Barbara
BarbaraWAPerth, WA

These are incredible

I was planning on getting the bracelet for my partner but when I saw buy one get one free how could I resist. These bracelets are beautiful and I got a black for my partner and a white for myself. We are a couple that truly has a connection that is amazing so for us these bracelets represent the Yin and Yang aspect. They are so well made and they look amazing with the beautifully made charms, the fact that you get the first two free was just perfect for us. To say we are impressed with these bracelets would be an understatement, we both love them and wear them as a symbol of our love. Thank you Belle Fever for such a wonderful product and a great price. Show details ·  1
Roirda
RoirdaNSWIllawarra, NSW

Perfect gifts - well received

I ordered a couple of special gifts for my dad and my girlfriend. My girlfriend absolutely loved with necklace with photo of her mum who has passed and the anniversary keychain for my dads 70th wedding anniversary with photo of my mum (whose has passed) Beautiful gifts and lots of tears shed. Thank you Show reply
Nicky
NickyVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Even better than I could have imagined

The two urn necklaces are just perfect. The communication is exceptional. I asked to receive this an an urgent offer to match up to my MIL's birthday and it came exactly on that date. I cannot thank this company enough and will recommend them to all I know. Thank you again ❤️❤️❤️ Show details ·  1
Lyce
LyceNSWNorthern Region, NSW3 posts
Matt
Matt
  Fair Incentive

Quality and Professional

Quality and Professional is the most genuine way to describe my business and product review! Would buy again :) Show details ·  1
Jocelyn Chaddock
Jocelyn ChaddockAU3 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Teacher Keychain

Absolutely perfect, Brought tears to her eyes. The quality of the products are exquisite. I have also bought other products as they are so good Show details ·  2

Raman
Raman

Hi I have necklace with all my family name gifted by my friend she shop from you I wanted to add one more name on that necklace is it possible to do that.

Belle Fever   DM

Hi Raman, welcome to Belle Fever :) We can definitely assist you with that. Could you kindly email us at admin@bellefever.com.au with the design details so we can assist you further please? :)

Angela 834
Angela 834

do belle fever sell 24k solid gold jewelry?

Joann
Joann

Not that I'm aware of. Best to go on their site and ask them directly

Belle Fever   DM

Thank you Joann :) Hi Angela, we work with our own materials moneil gold which is a top gold alternative. We infuse the gold into our monel silver which makes it lasts and also has the advantage of being hypo allergenic and non tarnishing :)

Dianne
Dianne

I brought my daughter a rose gold braclet as a gift. My daughter said it is beautifully made and she loves it. I totally recommend Belle Fever for your personal gift needs. They are fantastic in communication as well.

Belle Fever   DM

Aww thank you so much Dianne :) We truly appreciate your support and we are so glad that your daughter loves her bracelet :) We hope to see you again soon <3

Extra Information