Belle Fever

See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Belle Fever

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (857)

Love this company - they make me feel good!

I love that I can wear high quality jewellery with my childrens' and grandchildrens' names on it. It makes me feel loved and lucky. The product is a lovely quality and lasts well. Delivery is speedy too. Thank you!

Shar
SharHobart, TAS

Beautiful gifts

I have brought 3 different items from Belle fever, and each one has been done so well, they made the perfect gift for my friends that have had been through a sad ordeal... After a few tears they are forever treasured.. Thank you BF..

BEAUTIFUL PERSONLISED FAMILY NECKLACE

Ordered this beautiful personalised necklace for my best friends birthday, with all her loved ones and fur babies names. Absolutely gorgeous, she loves it
Thankyou Belle Fever

Helen
HelenSouth East Queensland, QLD

EXCELLENT Quality and Service

Every single time I have ordered from Belle Fever, the service has been exceptional. And every single time, the quality of the pieces is outstanding. I highly recommend Belle Fever if you're looking for something special.

A very special piece

I was extremely happy with the piece I ordered it was a customised piece to hang around a urn it was exactly what I wanted

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Perfect Spotify Keyring

How cute are these? I am so in love with my Spotify Tags from Belle Fever.
I have so many pieces from this company. Great quality and excellent customer service.
This is not my first order nor will it be the last. You guys never disappoint! 100% RECOMMEND!

BELLE F.Belle Fever

These custom necklaces are perfect!

I got these necklaces made for my besties from Belle Fever because I heard they were good at what they do and look how perfect these came out??? I am so impressed by the quality and the details.
Your guys rock!!! I will definitely be back for more gorgeous pieces.
Thanks so much and I know they will love their necklaces.

Bec B.
Bec B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

The perfect gift for my twin daughters

Excellent quality! These exceeded my expectations and such a good price. these bracelets were personalised with their core values to remind them of how to live their life. The perfect gift!

Salma
SalmaSydney, NSW

Amazing Product, Great service

I ordered quite a few items of the website as gifts for my family. I received the layout design draft the next day and was very pleasantly surprised with the speed at which the items were processed and delivered. Once I received the items, I was also very pleased with the quality!

I love Belle Fever

Such a great company to deal with. High quality pieces hand crafted and each piece uniquely your own. Love every piece that I’ve purchased from them and will purchase again in the future

Julie O.
Julie O.Peel, WA

Perfect necklace

Absolutely perfect great craftsmanship very lovely people would definitely recommend and very happy with the price will be purchasing more items...

Esma
Esma

Absolutely love!

This was my 3rd order from Belle Fever. Once again quality products, beautifully crafted and affordable. Absolutely in love with my personalized jewelery and will most likely order again and again! Thanks Belle Fever

Sue C.
Sue C.Hunter Region, NSW

Perfect perfection.

You have encapsulated everything in your beautiful works. Time pieces for life.
You have brought to life the inscriptions. Namaste friends.

BELLE F.Belle Fever

Thank you so much for your review, Sue :) We are elated that we could help you create something so special and you love the design ❤ We truly appreciate your support and love and cannot wait to create another special design for you soon :)

Jodie S
Jodie S

Remembrance Necklace

My dad passed away a few years ago and when we presented my mum with the remembrance necklace with his photo from Belle Fever she was absolutely thrilled. She feels like she can carry him with her always. Belle Fever did a great job and rushed the order for us to coincide with dads anniversary. The necklace is beautiful quality we love it!!

Julie
JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love love belle fever

The quality of belle fever jewellery is perfect love my beautiful bracelets I ordered never take them off I would recommend them to anyone I have ordered more jewellery from belle fever can’t wait to get my personalised ring and necklace the price for this jewellery is great for the Iove they put into there work

Read more reviews - page 2

Allieysia J.
Allieysia J.asked

How long is shipping time to the U.S

BELLE F.Belle Fever

Hi Allieysia thank you for your question and welcome to Belle Fever :) Once a design is complete, shipping takes about 5 to 7 business days at the moment. If we can assist or if you need an urgent order, please let us know :)

Sharon k
Sharon kasked

How to shorten my bracelet

BELLE F.Belle Fever

Hi Sharon, thank you for your question. If you email us at admin@bellefever.com.au we would be more than happy to assist in shortening it for you :)

Ash
Ashasked

How has the jewelry held up over tine? Is it still as shiny and bright as when you first got it?

BELLE F.Belle Fever

Hi Ash, thanks for your question :) we have many reviews of people who have said that the jewellery they have received has been as shiny as the first day they received it :) in the future, however, if your pieces need any extra love and care for cleaning and polishing, we are able to assist with that :)

Get an answer from our members and Belle Fever representatives