Belle Fever

See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Stunning

I just wanted to take the time to thank you once again for an amazing product! This is the second item I have ordered from Belle Fever and once again I was blown away by what I received. I have showed so many people and everyone said it is absolutelyamazing, I was also pleasantly suprised by how fast it arrived.

Thank you again, I will definitely be an ongoing customer as well as recommending your company to everyone I know .

BELLE F.Belle Fever

Thank you so much for your review and kind words :) We truly appreciate your support and so glad to hear you are happy with your jewellery :) We hope to see you again soon <3

Kazz

KazzPerth, WA

Bracelet is perfect

I received my purchase today and I’m edtremely happy with it. I needed it by a certain date and they put a rush on it and it arrived 2 weeks early. Will recommend belle fever to everyone.

BELLE F.Belle Fever

Thanks so much for your review and and so glad you are happy with your bracelet :) We appreciate your support and trust <3

Sarahanne

SarahanneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My daughter favourite present ever

I bought my daughter an Olaf necklace with her name on it. It’s so special to her and she wears it everyday. I was so surprised with the quality considering the price was so affordable. I am very impressed and will buy from again

BELLE F.Belle Fever

Aww we are so glad to hear your daughter loves her necklace :) Thank you so much for your review and support :) We appreciate it <3

Alyssa R.

Alyssa R.North Queensland, QLD

Perfection proven again and again.

Belle Fever has proven repeatedly how fantastic and professional with the pieces of jewellery I have ordered and received. All my orders have been customised from bangles, monogram bracelet, name necklaces and ring have been at a more than expectations. I love every piece that has been made.

BELLE F.Belle Fever

Thank you so much for your review and continued support :) We appreciate your kind words and so glad to hear that you love your jewellery :) We hope to see you again soon <3

It was amazing

The gift that I had made was beautiful and perfect and the person that I gave it to loves it so much and I will be recommend this website to everyone I know

BELLE F.Belle Fever

Thank you so much for your review and so glad the jewellery was loved :) We appreciate your support and hope to see you again soon :)

Dee

DeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service and product

At the last minute my sisters and I decided to purchase a personalised necklace for my mother’s birthday. After searching the internet we decided that Belle Fever had the best one. We placed our order less than a week before her birthday and expected that it would be virtually impossible to receive it in time. However, after explaining our situation to Belle Fever they managed to expedite our order and it arrived on her birthday! We could not be happier with their service and beautiful product and will be highly recommending them to all our friends.

BELLE F.Belle Fever

Thanks so much for your review and for trusting us to create a special piece for your mum :) We truly appreciate your support and hope to see you again soon :)

Megan G.

Megan G.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Perfection

The necklace was everything I wanted and so much more. I can’t wait to order more jewellery for myself and my daughters they are in love with mummy’s necklace aswell

BELLE F.Belle Fever

Thanks for your review and so glad you are happy with your jewellery :) We appreciate your support and hope to see you again soon :)

Sharyn

SharynDarling Downs, QLD

Beautiful jewellery!

I absolutely LOVE Belle Fever - the jewellery is beautiful and exceptional quality. I've bought several bangles, bracelets and rings and every single piece is such high quality. I wear a ring, a bracelet and a bangle all the time and they look as beautiful as the day I received them. I get so many compliments on them. Customer service is outstanding; they truly care about their customers happiness. They are friendly and helpful and a pleasure to deal with every single time.
Highly recommend this company and their jewellery!

BELLE F.Belle Fever

Aww thanks so much for your kind words and for sharing your review :) So happy to hear that you love your jewellery and our service :) We truly appreciate your support and love! This has put a BIG smile on our faces and made our day <3 :)

Shantara C.

Shantara C.South West, WA

Just perfection.

I love this company. They have truly amazing product, and great quality. I have ordered 4 pieces and been blown away with them. I would recommend them to everyone. Honestly best purchases I have made to date and I will be buying more.

BELLE F.Belle Fever

Aww thanks so much for the love and your review <3 We really appreciate your support and and loved creating your jewellery pieces. Thank you once again and hope to see you again soon :)

Natalie

NatalieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Message bracelet

The bracelet ordered for my son exceeded my expectations. It is masculine yet has exactly the message that he needs. I am sure it will be as cherished by him as much as he is by me. Thanks for making it such a special birthday gift.

BELLE F.Belle Fever

Thanks for your review and so glad to hear you are happy with the bracelet :) We appreciate your support and hope to see you again soon :)

Tania R.

Tania R.North-West & West coast, TAS

Infinity necklace

Wanted something special for my nieces 30th birthday and came across an ad for Belle Fever on Facebook. Found the perfect present for her. When the necklace arrived I was very impressed. Now to keep it a secret till the 12th November.

BELLE F.Belle Fever

Thanks so much for your review and so glad you found the perfect gift ;) We are glad to have been a part of creating something special for her and hope that she loves it. Hope to see you again soon :)

Eac

EacGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Gorgeous gifts everyone has loved

I have bought a few personalised key rings for grand parents. They have just adored them. The quality is fantastic and you are informed every step of the way as to where your order is up to. Highly recommend Belle Gever

BELLE F.Belle Fever

Thanks so much for your review and so glad that the keyrings are adored :) We appreciate your kind words and recommendation :) Hope to see you again soon xx

What a Fantastic most helpful business, to do a personalised gift that will last forever amazing quality

Wow to Amazing quality, and beautiful pieces, packaged so well, reliable for postage will go above and beyond to get what your after And great prices and great helpful staff.

BELLE F.Belle Fever

Aww thank you so much for your review and kind words :) We truly appreciate your support and so glad that you are happy with our jewellery and the experience :) Hope to see you again soon <3

Faye D.

Faye D.Southwest, VIC

Love my necklace

I just received my necklace and I'm very pleased with the quality of it and would recommend them to anyone and will definitely be dealing with them again in the future.
Thanks Faye

BELLE F.Belle Fever

Thank you for your review and for your support :) We appreciate your kind words and so glad to hear you are happy with your necklace. Hope to see you again soon <3

Rell B.

Rell B.Launceston, TAS

Beautiful ... Absolutely stunning jewellery

Jewellery was well priced and beautifully crafted. A beautiful way to have my family together with me always. I will definitely be looking at purchasing again through Belle fever in the future.

BELLE F.Belle Fever

Thanks so much for your review :) We are honoured to have been a part of creating something special for you :) We truly appreciate your support <3

Birthday gift for brother

I'm super satisfied with the final product. The necklace is awesome. I love it. I would highly recommend Belle fever. The packaging was also very good. Timeframe was also reasonable, delivery was quick. Hopefully soon, I'll order more. Overall awesome.

BELLE F.Belle Fever

Thank you for your review and so glad to hear you love your necklace :) We appreciate your support and for sharing kind words :)

morjaytj1975

morjaytj1975Mid North Coast, NSW

I wouldnt use anyone else

Cant express how quick and understanding they were...from the time they had my order and helped me design it till the time frame i needed it, they are unbelievably wonderful. I will be definitely buying from Belle Fever in the future and i think you also gained another customer my mum absolutely loves the necklace and loves all your jewellery too

BELLE F.Belle Fever

Aww thanks so much for your kind words and for sharing a review :) So glad to hear you love it and we truly appreciate your support :) Thank you once again <3

Debbie J.

Debbie J.Hobart, TAS

Christmas Gift for my granddaughter

We purchased a jewellery box with a special inscription. We loved how it tuned out so much and it arrived quickly and very well packaged. We look forward to future purchases.
I recommend this company, excellent service and great communication.

BELLE F.Belle Fever

Thank you so much for your review :) We are so glad you are happy with your jewellery box and we appreciate your support :) Hope to see you again soon :)

Excellent service by all involved

From start to finish the team was very helpful with answering my question and the turn around was amazing I ordered on Fri and received my items the following Tuesday,will definitely be using Belle Fever again.

BELLE F.Belle Fever

Thank you for your kind words and review :) we appreciate your support and so glad you had a good time shopping with us :) Hope to see you again xx

GoddessGeni

GoddessGeniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing unique fine jewellery

Having being able to create something original with fine jewellery is amazing. I’m so pleased with my purchase. I definitely recommend this for anyone who wants something special and unique!

BELLE F.Belle Fever

Thanks so much for your review :) So glad you are happy with your jewellery and we truly appreciate your support :)