Belle Fever

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (198)

Rad

RadGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect, so happy with item and service!

Perfect item & absolutely amazing customer service! I had to rush the order & the wonderful team at Belle Fever made sure this happened! Fantastic customer service, definetly will purchase again! Highly recommended!

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Thank you so much for your review and so glad you are happy with your jewellery :) We truly appreciate your support and hope to see you again soon :)

Emma J.

Emma J.Perth, WA

Outstanding

Outstanding I brought this necklace in memory of my uncle who i lost recently i was kinda hesitant at first as i wanted it to be as perfect as the man he was and it 110% was, I'm absolutely inlove with it. Thank you so much

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Thank you so much for your review and for trusting us to help create a remembrance piece for you <3 We truly appreciate your support and so glad that you are in love with it xx

Sherrie

SherrieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing.

I have ordered 2 times from Belle Fever and each time I have been more then impressed.
When I was 13 I lost my grandfather to Parkinsons and not a day goes by that I don’t think of him. When I opened my order today, I couldn’t fight the tears as Belle Fever have wowed me. Emotions ran fast down my cheeks. This beautiful necklace I ordered for my Mother, so she will always have a photo of her father close to her heart forever. Thank you so so much Belle Fever.

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Thanks so much for your review :) We truly appreciate your support and honoured to have helped in creating something so special for you :)

So perfect

Everything about my experience has been fantastic, amazing products, very reasonable prices and exceptional customer service! I will definitely be purchasing again! Thank you again so so so much for everything!

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Thanks so much for your review and so glad to hear you are happy with your jewellery :) We appreciate your support and hope to see you again soon :)

Pedro

PedroAdelaide

Valentine’s Day gift. My girlfriend loved! I do recommend for personalised special gifts.

I’ve purchased an item for Valentine’s Day. They did deliver in Adelaide very quickly and efficiently. The product is really nice and well crafted. Very satisfied, good pricing, no bad surprises.

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Thanks for your review and so glad you are happy with your order and that your girlfriend loves it :) We appreciate your support :)

Great gift

Keyring was well presented and seemed good quality with a beautiful finish. Lovely idea and the gift recipient loved it. Earrings were also lovely and well made. Communication was great throughout the process!

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Thanks so much for your review and so glad to hear you are happy with your order :) We appreciate your support and hope to see you again soon :)

Kristy Walker

Kristy WalkerSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is perfect! Thank you so much!

My family loves it!! thank you so much for creating such meaningful gifts.

Really appreciate the great customer service and the staff is really nice and patient with me as i keep checking on my order.

thanks again! :)

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Thanks so much for your review and support :) So glad to hear your family loves their designs. We hope to see you again soon :)

Crap quality order not as requested

Ordered a keyring the charms weren’t arranged in the order I had numbered them which is highly disappointing. The quality of the bracelets are crap. My baby has been wearing hers less than a month for it rub off the gold

Jodie

JodieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Such a wonderful personalised gift

I absolutely love the Kids love key ring I bought for my step mum. I personalised it with extra charms that were engraved with each grandchild’s name. I was very impressed with the quality of the gift. Communication from Belle Fever was exceptional and the entire shopping experience was amazing.

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Aww thanks so much for your review and we truly appreciate your support :) We are so glad to hear you love your design and we hope to see you again soon :)

Vonnie

VonnieIpswich

Family tree washer necklace

Yet another amazing purchase from Belle Fever. This time it was a gift for "ME. I now have my very own necklace with my grandparents, mum, brother and my family.

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Thank you so much for your review and continued support :) We are so glad to be able to help create something special for you :) thank you again and hope to see you again soon :)

Love my new bracelet!

Thank you so much for my beautiful leather bracelet with all the names of my beautiful dogs (past & present). It's absolutely perfect! Your service is also amazing. It seems that you really love what you do & I appreciated being kept updated about the progress of my order. Thank you

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Aww thanks so much for your review and so glad to hear you are happy with your bracelet :) We appreciate your support and hope to see you again soon :)

Bridgette

BridgetteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely Perfect

I had a customised necklace made in gold and I absolutely loved it!! It was so affordable and I will 100% be buying from here again no doubt about it.

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Thanks so much for your review and so glad you are happy with your necklace :) We appreciate your support and hope to see you again soon :)

Heather Smith

Heather SmithSydney Surrounds, NSW

Never fails to impress!

Ordered December’s birth stone (blue stone) to add to my locket. Absolutely love how my locket is turning out! Will continue to support this amazing company!! Thank you so much!

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Thank you so much for your continued support :) We truly appreciate it! So glad to hear you are happy with your locket and we hope to see you again soon :)

Name necklace

Beautiful. I bought this for my mum for mothers day with her 3 children and 7 grandchildren names. I want to keep it myself. Personal touch as I was contacted a couple of times to make sure the spellings etc were correct and was updated on my order regularly. Would recommend and I will be purchasing one for my self. Thank you belle fever. Very happy customer.

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Aww thanks so much for your review and kind words :) We truly appreciate your support and do honoured to be able to help create something so special for your mum :) We hope to see you again soon :)

Megan

MeganMurray Region, NSW

Just love these personalised pieces, great customer service!

Very satisfied with the range of products, my customised bracelet was exactly what I asked for and pricing was very reasonable, would highly recommend this company to anyone wanting something very special and personal for their loved ones.

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Thanks so much for your review and so glad to hear you are happy with your bracelet :) We appreciate your support and hope to see you again soon :)

My three time earings are amazing and very sparkly

love my three tone earrings Absolutely They are so beautiful and sparkly and not too expensive. I didn't order a box with mine as they were for me but they came in a belle fever little pouch which fits nicely in my jewellery box I really love wearing them they do look nice on and are very sparkly and they do look expensive. belle fever are so great they tend to you with everything from the start off you're order to when you receive it can not fault there jewelry or there service .they are that good I have just ordered a dream locket charm bracelet and dream locket disc and I'm so excited for when I receive it thank you belle fever you are a 100%great business will recommend you to my friends and family

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Aww thanks so much for your review and kind words :) We truly appreciate your support and really happy to hear you love your jewellery. Thank you so much once again and we hope you love your dream locket :)

VJP

VJPMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic keepsake love them

Belle Fever has a huge rage of amazing keepsakes. The necklaces blew my mind they were exactly like the photo I had sent. Fantastic value for money. Fantastic, thoughtful team

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Thanks so much for your review and for your kind words :) We truly appreciate your support and so glad to hear you are happy with your jewellery :) We hope to see you again soon :)

Michael K.

Michael K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bottom heart necklace

Very satisfied with the product. My partner absolutely loved the rose gold necklace, would highly recommend this to family and friends thank you would definitely purchase some more great jewellery from here :)

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Thanks so much for your review and so glad to hear the necklace is loved :) We appreciate your support and hope to see you again soon :)

Vanessa

VanessaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely beautiful

I ordered my gift for my mums 80th just over 2 weeks before her birthday and I was so impressed that you were able to delivery in one week of my order I was so appreciative of your quick turnaround my mother absolutely loves her gift

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Thank you so much for your review and we are so happy to hear your mother loves her necklace :) We hope she had a wonderful birthday. We appreciate your support and hope to see you again soon :)

Best Christmas gift ever

I recieved 3 personalised name necklaces for my older 3 girls. When they arrived they were amazing they were presented beautiful even down to the little gift card in them. My girls love them and worn proudly since

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Thank you for your review and so glad to hear your girls love their necklaces :) We truly appreciate your support and hope to see you again soon :)