Belle Fever

See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Belle Fever

5.0 (1,184)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (12) · No (1,139)
    4.9 (1,029)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (1,123)

Jmd
JmdCentral Queensland, QLD

Amazing.

Amazing service/communication.
100% satisfied with my purchase.
Will buy from here again.

Bailzmummie
BailzmummieSydney, NSW

This is Perfect

I had this peice made to honor my late partner and although there was a slight issue it was quickly resolved and I couldn't be happier postage was quick and the team are just beautiful

Okiee
OkieeHunter Region, NSW

Personalised ring

I ordered a personalised ring through Etsy and I couldn’t be happier with my purchase! The item was sent sooner than expected, the quality is amazing and at an affordable price. I will definitely be ordering again!

Cherie D.

It doesn’t have to be in English!

As always, I absolutely love my new ‘She believed She could’ bangle. The inscription is in German, which wasn’t a problem for the people at Belle Fever: ‘Vier Beine tragen meine Seele’ which means ‘Four legs move my soul.’ Which is perfect for a horse lover like me. ❤️

Patty
PattyCentral Queensland, QLD

Just stunning

Beautiful workmanship and stunning memento to keep , great service from the company,

Helen
HelenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dachsund personalised necklace

Extremely happy with this necklace which I bought for a gift. Excellent quality and has exceeded my expectations. It came well within the time frame quoted and communication from the seller was great. Highly recommend Belle Fever and will definitely use again.

Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely brilliant!!

I was so impressed with the price of the bracelets I bought, the quality which is outstanding and it was incredible how fast they were delivered. But the greatest part was opening them up to see the stunning bracelets and then the looks on my partners face & my sons face. I can't wait to order more.

Venuska
VenuskaSydney, NSW

Highly Reccommend

From start to finish I am very satisfied and happy with Belle Fever customer service. The Product (Name Plate in Gold) delivered on time and quality is superb. My daughters and I love it! I will definitely buy more from them again. So don’t hesitate any longer, hit the add to cart button and purchase yours now. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Perfect gift

My experience with belle fever AU was amazing.
Ordering online was very simple and quick, I had a fast response back with shipping information and receiving my husband's jewellery.
When it arrived, it was package's beautifully in the purple pouch ready to be gifted to him as a 30th birthday gift.
We did need support with the sizing and had an instant response on how to adjust, which was just as simple as shown.
My husband loves his personalised bracelet with our children's names on the links.
We will be purchasing with you guys again and highly recommend. 10/10 quality and experience.

Ash
AshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing! Highly recommend!

Definitely a 10/10! From the very start to the finish product, I have been amazed at how the company communicates with their customers and also how beautiful and special the products are. I ordered a personalised cremation necklace for my mum. I was able to choose a photo and quote and was contacted to check the design and make any changes if I wanted to do so which was great.

Thank you for creating something so special to me!

BELLE F.Belle FeverSend a private message

Beautiful, indispensable and simple!

Tomo
TomoSouth East Queensland, QLD

What beautiful work!

I ordered a personalised music box for my 3yr old daughter and I am so happy with the quality and design. The staff were incredibly easy to communicate with, did exactly what I requested and it arrived quickly and perfectly into the little hands of a very excited person who LOVES IT!

Definately worth a visit

Experience - amazing 10
Quality - outstanding 10
Help and assistance - great attention to detail and offer of any assistance.

Overall excellent products and customer service, highly recommended

• Incentivised Review No
Niki
NikiFar North Queensland, QLD

Perfect gift for my sisters 50th!

I can finally give you feedback as my sister received the necklace yesterday for her birthday.

She said it was beautiful and brought a tear to her eye.

The whole process was easy, especially when I ordered it and realised I'd brought it and forgotten to add the names to the order. They staff were so helpful, and added the names to my order.

This is the second time I've ordered from you and both times the service has been great and the items have arrived quickly.

The only problem I ever have is which items to choose as you have so much great stuff!

Just Perfect

I just love my ‘She believed She Could’ bracelets. I am able to have inscribed, my own messages, messages that are meaningful and important to me, messages that provide reminders and give me strength. I wear my bracelets 24/7 and they still look great. It’s hard to tell which is the oldest and which the newest, even after three years.