Belle Fever

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (295)

Sam

SamIllawarra, NSW

Heart photo canister necklace

I ordered this necklace for my mum for mothers day.The necklace is absolutely gorgeous! Way above my expectations. The quality is perfection. Communication thru the process was amazing as well.

Jessie

Jessie Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Stunning perfection !

I purchased the personalised ‘tree of my life ‘ necklace for my mums Mother’s Day present and it was just perfect. It was easy to order, communication was great through every step of production and it arrived in perfect condition. My mum has received so many compliments on the necklace, we couldn’t recommend belle fever enough. Their entire range of jewellery looks gorgeous and we can’t wait to order our next item.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Unparalleled jewellery and amazing service!

Wide selection of items that can easily be customised. Pricing is incredibly cheap for what you get. Customised items received are better than dreamed! Staff always willing to help and are open to ideas on customisations

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Aww thank you so much for your review and we are so glad to hear that you are happy with your jewellery :) We truly appreciate your support and hope to see you again soon :)

Marianne J

Marianne JCentral West, NSW

Happy Mothers Day!

GranGran loves her special necklace from her distant great grandchildren almost as much as I love my leather bangle with grandchildrens initials. Thanks for your creativity and professionalism. I'll be back!
Marianne

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Aww thank you so much for your review and kind words :) We truly appreciate your support and we are so glad to hear you love your jewellery :) Hope to see you again soon :)

Was excatly what I wanted

The pendant I brought for my partner was excatly what i wanted. It looks amazing on her and she loves it. Thanks for all your hard work and amazing finishes

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Aww thank you so much for your review and kind words :) We truly appreciate your support and we are so honoured to be able to help create something so special for her from you :) Hope to see you again soon :)

Kerjax

KerjaxNorth West, QLD

Stunning, eye-catching

Amazing, beautiful I brought the Dream Locket bracelet with two charms, boy and girl so I can look at my kids names aswell as their birthstones its absolutely eye-catching thank you so much

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Thank you so much for your review and we are so honoured to be able to help create something so special for you :) We truly appreciate your support and we are so glad to hear you are happy with your jewellery :) Hope to see you again soon :)

Perfect

Such a Beautiful product im so happy and in love with it, im also so happy with the service provided, amazing prices for what you get I would highly recommend

Dee M.

Dee M.South East Queensland, QLD

Very pretty

Love my new ring it's so pretty,it's a perfect fit, was delivered very fast,I love belle fever products they are made so well,can't wait to buy more, cheers dee xx

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Thank you so much for your review :) We are so glad to hear that you love your jewellery :) We truly appreciate your support and hope to see you again soon :)

Chantal P.

Chantal P.Far North Queensland, QLD

Perfect Anniversary or Wedding presents

Belle Fever has truly done it again, their quality and customer service is exceptional!
I have now ordered the Wedding Photo Keyring twice as anniversary presents for my friends and they are simply amazing! Highly recommend Belle Fever and their range for all occasions :)

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Aww thank you so much for your review and kind words :) We are so glad to hear that you are happy with your design :) We truly appreciate your continued support and hope to see you again soon :)

Perfect

I love it so much because its very good quality and would definitely buy something else on belle fever and would definitely recommend this site to my friends and family

Thank you Belle Fever!

I am so happy with the look, quality and price of the unique, gorgeous gold name earrings and necklace I ordered for my granddaughters 10th birthday. They look so pretty with the added birthstones and my granddaughter was thrilled to receive them. Such lovely people to do business with from ordering to receiving. I highly recommend Belle Fever to future customers.

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Thank you so much for your review and kind words :) We are so glad to hear that you are happy with your jewellery :) We truly appreciate your support and hope to see you again soon :)

Exactly as advertised

I have ordered a few things from Belle Fever and highly recommend them. Very good range or pieces available and have something for everyone/occasion. Definatley exceeded my expectations from design to delivery and pricing is very reasonable-no unexpected costs. Will be purchasing more from Belle Fever in the future.

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Aww thank you so much for your review and kind words :) We are so glad to hear that you are happy with your jewellery :) We truly appreciate your continued support and hope to see you again soon :)

Nigel and  Helen

Nigel and HelenPalmerston, NT

Absolutely Beautful

The phot graph heart pendant I got for my daughters 1st Mother’s Day was amazing. My husband and I loved it and my daughter said she is never taking it off. Thanks so much to all the guys and girls at Belle Fever. Will definitely be getting a few more things. Live to you all. Helen Wilson

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Thank you so much Helen for your review and kind words :) We are so glad to hear that you love the necklace :) We truly appreciate your support and for trusting us to help create something so special for you. We hope to see you again soon :)

Perfect 90th gift!

My nan turned 90 in May and I was looking to get her something unique and special. I came across Belle Fever who created the most beautiful piece for my nan the circles of loved ones tree personalised necklace (which she loves so much!) The process was smooth and easy and came right before mother's Day!

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Thank you so much for your review :) We are so glad to hear that your nan are happy loves her necklace :) We truly appreciate your support and for trusting us to help create something so special for her. We hope to see you again soon :)

Sandi

SandiPilbara, WA

Absolutely beautiful and amazing quality.

Top quality, beautiful pieces of jewellery. Absolutely will be a repeat customer. Also amazing prices for the quality of the product.
The customised names on the jewellery were so beautiful. Highly recommended.

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Thank you so much for your review :) We are so glad to hear that you are happy with your jewellery :) We truly appreciate your support and hope to see you again soon :)

Just perfect

Absolutely beautiful piece. Amazing friendly communication , great price , afterpay was available , speedy delivery , treat like a VIP valued customer throughout. Already placed my next order for fathers day gift. Constant emails with updates of where my order was progressing was greatly appreciated as i was on a timeframe

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Aww thank you so much for your review and kind words :) We are so glad to hear that you are happy with your jewellery :) We truly appreciate your continued support :)

Love it!

Very satisfied with this purchase. Was able to gift my MIL something very meaningful for Mother’s Day. She absolutely loves it. Price is fair for such a personalised product and the quality is undoubtably good. Website is easy to use. Delivered promptly and well packaged. Thumbs up!

Very happy customer

Pendant and chain exceeded expectations. Service was brilliant. ordering process was easy, postage was fast even during Covid19 and after sales service is beyond anything I have experienced before. I will definitely be buying more in the future..

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Best gift for someone special.

I was so happy with the item I ordered. The personal touches I was able to add made it the perfect gift for a granny that has everything A+++
The staff responded quickly to my inquries, and the product came quicker than estimated and was perfect.

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Thank you so much for your review :) We are so glad to hear that you are happy with your design :) We truly appreciate your support and hope to see you again soon :)

Carly J

Carly JHobart, TAS

Amazing, Beautiful, Stunning

Purchased the key tag with all the grandchildren’s names and birthstones on it for my mother for Mother’s Day. She was simply overwhelmed. She cried and said it was the most beautiful gift she had ever received. It was so special. Everything was perfect. The quality of the piece down to the customer support I received was great. Will definitely be a repeat customer.

BELLE FEVERBelle Fever

Thank you so much for your review :) We are so glad to hear that you are happy with your design :) We truly appreciate your support and we are honoured to help create something so special for your mum. We hope to see you again soon :)