Verified🏆 2024 Award

1,641 reviews
Heather McWhinney
Heather McWhinneyCentral Queensland, QLD3 posts

Amazing as usual!

Obsessed as always! This company never fails to impress! Products are always so well made!
I reached out to make a keyring into a necklace and the process went super smooth! Will definitely be ordering again! Show details ·  1
Gee Gee
Gee GeeSydney, NSW5 posts

Professional, Honest and Prompt

I want to sincerely thank you for the quick delivery and also to compliment you on the pendant which looks beautiful with lovely packaging. Show details ·  1
Carmelina
CarmelinaSydney, NSW4 posts

Personalised friendly service

Have bought several pieces from Belle Fever. Such an easy online company to deal with, they ensure you get your personalised order efficiently and effectively.
They are very professional to deal with.
I ordered a gift last minute for Mother’s Day and Belle Fever made sure I received it in time for Mother’s Day. They went above and beyond for us.
I highly recommend anyone to make a purchase, you will not be disappointed and the items are of high quality.
No request was too hard for them.
I was very impressed in the service we received.
I’m already looking at my next purchase. Show details ·  2
Paris C
Paris C

So very satisfied with Belle Fever products. I have ordered from this small family business for the 9th time now and every single time I have not only received a top class product, but they have been delivered promptly every time. I highly recommend Belle Fever for your cherished, personalised keep sakes. Show details ·  1
Nette
Nette

Cremation Necklaces very special

Loved the cremation necklaces bought one in gold tone and one in silver tone. Beautifully made. Show details ·  1
Nenita F.
Nenita F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My Family Tree

Can’t thank you enough how Belle Fever granted my wish to wear my all siblings wherever I go. My family tree was made perfectly beautiful and satisfying piece. The staffs are so great, their costumer service is fantastic. Show reply
Kim c
Kim cSydney Surrounds, NSW4 posts

A very trustworthy company

The quality of this companies products is out of this world. You can never go wrong buying from this company. Show details ·  1
Brooke H.
Brooke H.North Western Region, NSW

Fantastic

Fantastic quality and customer service. I brought my husband a leather bracelet for our 3rd wedding anniversary and he wears it almost every day. And love being able to support a small business Show details ·  1
Kaitlin
KaitlinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing products!!!!

100% would recommend Belle Fever they did an amazing job on the custom necklaces i bought in honour of my grandma who passed away in March. My necklaces are absolutely perfect and I have nothing to fault on them what so ever. Show details ·  1
Michelle P
Michelle PMetropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts

Amazing

If you are after beautiful pieces of jewellery then Belle Fever is the one for you. My best friend passed away recently and I had a necklace made to honour and keep her close to my heart in some way. Belle Fever not only met my expectations but they exceeded them. I'm very grateful for the care and love that was put into these pieces. I can't recommend them highly enough Show details ·  2
Zariya I
Zariya I

Customer service is the best out there

Truly a wonderful brand. From the product itself to the customer service they go above and beyond for you! I definitely will recommend buying from this family business! 100/10 Show details ·  1
Judy
JudySydney Surrounds, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified

Great service, excellent follow up!

Very satisfied with the quality and price of the three items I've bought so far, will definitely use this site again to buy personalised keepsakes. Best of all was the service which was prompt and polite, I was well informed about the progress of my order until it arrived. Show details ·  1
Gillian
Gillian

Amazing quality

I ordered the circle pendant in Silver with 4 charms. Absolutely thrilled, I love everything about it. Will definitely refer to friends & family. Thankyou for a beautiful, well made necklace. The look is amazing for the price. Show details ·  1
Janita
JanitaSydney, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Belle fever urn

I’m genuinely lost for words it’s truly a beautiful piece I’m forever grateful for the effort that has been placed. Highly recommend when needing a special piece for our loved ones. Beyond grateful Show details ·  1
Sinead
Sinead2 posts

Wont shop here again

There website is a bit unclear on production times. Thought from the wording on the website that my product would take 7 days, when asked about it they say it’s actually 14 days. Was told my order was in its final stages and they would mark it as urgent. A week passes and still no shipping confirmation. Message them again and they said it had been shipped and they were updating the tracking details. Didn’t receive any tracking details and my order information still says unfulfilled. On a tight time frame and my family member that it’s for probably won’t receive it in time before they travel for an extended period. Really disappointed. Service was okay but they didn’t fulfil what they said they would do Show details

Raman
Raman

Hi I have necklace with all my family name gifted by my friend she shop from you I wanted to add one more name on that necklace is it possible to do that.

Belle Fever   DM

Hi Raman, welcome to Belle Fever :) We can definitely assist you with that. Could you kindly email us at admin@bellefever.com.au with the design details so we can assist you further please? :)

Angela 834
Angela 834

do belle fever sell 24k solid gold jewelry?

Joann
Joann

Not that I'm aware of. Best to go on their site and ask them directly

Belle Fever   DM

Thank you Joann :) Hi Angela, we work with our own materials moneil gold which is a top gold alternative. We infuse the gold into our monel silver which makes it lasts and also has the advantage of being hypo allergenic and non tarnishing :)

Dianne
Dianne

I brought my daughter a rose gold braclet as a gift. My daughter said it is beautifully made and she loves it. I totally recommend Belle Fever for your personal gift needs. They are fantastic in communication as well.

Belle Fever   DM

Aww thank you so much Dianne :) We truly appreciate your support and we are so glad that your daughter loves her bracelet :) We hope to see you again soon <3