Belle Fever

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (741)

My family rings

My family ringsSouth West, QLD

Couldn't be any more spot on

Thank you guys, you have brought a special piece into our family the rings and my kids name's are to perfection

This is what we want!

We ordered a Russian style three rings necklace for our marriage anniversary. Delivery service is perfect. The service of communication and follow up update are quick and on time. That is so wonderful impression. The quality of product is nearly perfect except the color of rose gold one which shows less rose but more gold, not much difference from gold. It is a little bit pity but still love it so much. Tony and Rose

Mandy

MandyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

It was a gift for myself and I love it

Love my new necklace with my sons name on it my daughter inlaws name and my brand new grandson love it

Carmel

CarmelSouth West, QLD

My necklace exceeded my expectations

My necklace is perfect it will allow me to have my son with me always. I will be ordering more.

Just Perfect

The leaf was bigger than I expected which was an added bonus to display all the names perfectly on it, very beautifully made and a very happy and overwhelmed customer.

Very special

The necklace I ordered Family Triple Love necklace was given to my mum on her birthday and she loved the sentimental value of the grandkids' names engraved on them. Colours were very nicely suited together.

Shipping was quicker than expected.

Larowe

LaroweSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing and Superb!!

From the ordering to the great communication throughout and then to receive such a beautiful and amazing bracelet was just truly fantastic! Pls pls support this amazing business as they are so amazing! Highly recommended!

Pat

PatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

We bought 2 Jewelry items from Belle Fever for our daughters birthday. She absolutely loved each piece.

extremely satisfied. The The customer service was impeccable, the items were of high quality and the after sale service excellent.

NONNA J

NONNA JSydney, NSW

Perfection

This piece was custom made for me. I sent a photo and they made it.
Its for my granddaughter's 16th. Price was very reasonable and coloured stones I wanted was spot on
Thank you again . Highly recommended

kandi

kandiQueensland, Australia

perfect birthday gift

the family tree necklace I ordered for my MIL 80yh was just stunning.. absolutely perfect.. my MIL loved it.... and something she will cherish for many years to come...

Perfect Birthday present

I bought the “my family tree” necklace as a present for my mum. It was perfect. She absolutely loves it. It has the names of all her grandkids on it. The order arrived quicker than expected as well which was a bonus!!

Perfect

Absolutely love my necklace,recently lost my Mum my best friend and got necklace made, now I have her with me all the time, it gives me great comfort. I kiss it say I love you Mum and I hear her say I know you do and I love you

Donna Charles

Donna CharlesPerth, WA

Fantastic very high quality.  The work put into this necklace was divine.The box it came in was so elegant.

Quality was excellent,very happy with the service from ordering to delivery.Each step was communicated, the final product definitely worth waiting.

Very impressed

I got the black personalised bracelet and it is beautiful. Also had to email a few times and customer service was amazing and quick. Above and beyond impressed.

Dee

Dee Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Over the moon with my 3 Ring Russian necklace.

Absolutely gorgeous and beautifully designed. Very happy with purchase and the team were very helpful in assisting me when needed in a short time frame.

Whitney

WhitneySouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

I’m extremely satisfied with the item I purchased. As a wedding anniversary gift to my husband, he opened it with a dropped jaw and loves it just as much as I do. It’s amazing!! Better then I could of even thought about.

The perfect gift

I highly recommend Belleforever. The photo etching and finished piece is Of high quality. Gifts were Loved and treasured. I will definitely be making more orders from the many options they have.

Lauren

LaurenSydney, NSW

Great service and quality

Ordered a necklace and bracelet for my nieces and sister-inlaw birthdays at short notice. The team at belle fever where amazing. Very understanding, accommodating and helpful. They put my order on priority ensuring it was completed on time and that quality was still perfect. Highly recommended!

Allison

AllisonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely fantastic service and quality

I had left ordering a gift for my mum to the last minute, contacted Belle Fever and gave them the date I needed the item by...it arrived the day before. Quality was not at all compromised and it is as perfect as the one mum had previously (needed names updated). Thank you so much for such a huge effort and exceeding all of my expectations. You guys rock.

BELLE F.Belle Fever

Great quality and value for money

Ordered a name necklace for my daughters birthday and was impressed by the finished product! She has a different spelling of her name and was so happy to get something made custom just for her. Amazing value for quality pieces of jewellery. Would definitely recommend and will be ordering again.