Verifiedeclecticcollection.com.au

Warranty Claim MadeYes · No

Clare
ClarePerth, WA2 posts

Perfect presents

Accurate description of goods, arrived promptly and a fair price. My granddaughters love their bracelets. Show details
Dani Cossette
Dani Cossette

Love this chain!

Beautifully made & packaged ! Recommend this seller- five stars!!! Thank you! Show details
Kathleen Linden
Kathleen LindenDarling Downs, QLD6 posts

Cute earrings and they arrived in perfect condition

The earrings arrived in perfect condition and although Eclectic Collection sent me an email apologising for the delay in delivery, I felt it wasn't warranted. I'm extremely happy with my purchase and I'm sure the person I ordered them for will love them. Show details ·  1
SMG
SMGTurner 2612, ACT2 posts

Happy customer, again

Eclectic Collection has such an amazing range of earring, and the quality is excellent. My latest pair of earrings didn’t disappoint, thank you E C! Show details ·  1
Hassard Garry
Hassard Garry

It was perfect !

Product description was perfect and the article is very high quality, especially given the competitive price. Communication from ordering through to delivery (from Australia to Switzerland) was great. There was a delay in delivery to me in Switzerland, but that was the fault of the local post, who delivered it to the wrong post box. But it’s here now, and I’m delighted !… thank you !.. and thank you for requesting feedback, despite knowing about the delivery delay !… Well done ! Show details ·  1
Tiffany King
Tiffany King

AMAZING DESIGNS!!!!

I LOVE the design & uniqueness! GREAT price, easy transaction & delivered sooner than expected!! This seller has some amazing products! I look forward to doing business with Eclectic Collection in the future!! Show details ·  1
Lyn Defoe
Lyn Defoe

Just what I wanted

Very impressed with the delivery system. Product was exactly as advertised.
Julius J.
Julius J.

Beautiful earrings and great quality

Beautiful earrings and well delivered from Australia to UK. As described. Perfect size and very good quality. Have been safe on my newly pierced ears Show details ·  1
Michelle Ongarato
Michelle Ongarato

Quick service and postage

My order arrived within 48 hours. Excellent service. Thank you Show details ·  1
Beverley Nunn
Beverley Nunn2 posts

Still a happy customer

Second purchase from this store. The pendant and bracelet purchased as a gift exceeded expectations and the recipient is very happy. Communication with the staff has been excellent. Show reply
Melissa Mahon
Melissa Mahon

Great quality

Love love my screw in earrings I have not taken them out for 6 months (only to clean them). I just purchased some more Show details ·  1
Tina O
Tina O

Satisfying Experience

3 Colours Leather Multilayer Bracelet - Various
gold, green and beige / 19cm

Natural Wood Bead Cross Bracelet - Various - brown and black / cross / adjustable
Beautiful bracelets looking forward to getting a lot of wear from these.
Great pricing & Fast Delivery with Good Service. Show details ·  1

Alyssa Skelton
Alyssa Skelton

favourite ring

the spinning ring is exactly as described. i love it so much Show details ·  1
Dakota Smith
Dakota Smith

Very happy

The earrings I ordered arrived very fast (ordered on Saturday and they arrived Monday) and are exactly as described. Great quality, excellent service. Show details ·  1
Francene Young
Francene Young

On-Time Delivery

The product was delivered within the time frame promised. Great quality. Show reply