Great company

I purchased hubby some earrings and they are perfect. Exactly what was shown on the website. Affordable and really fast shipping. I’ll be purchasing again in the future!

Better in real life

Pictures were accurate as possible, love the design and so did my partner. Will buy from again! It was a Valentine’s Day present

Eclectic CollectionEclectic Collection

Hi Ashritha, thank you for taking the time to write this review! We hope to see you again soon.
Thank you for supporting our Australian business :) Kind regards, Eclectic Collection <3

Necklace Review

Liked the product, it was more fragile/delicate than expected. Transit delay, communicated by company. Personal purchase so no deadline to meet.

Eclectic CollectionEclectic Collection

Hi Desiree, thank you for taking the time to write this review! We hope to see you again soon.

Perfect, just as expected

It came within 4 days of me ordering the item when expected shipping was 5-8! Even during this pandemic where they said expect delays. Product also looks exactly how it does in the picture. Will come here to purchase in the future

Eclectic CollectionEclectic Collection

Hi Mira, thank you for taking the time to write this review! We hope to see you again soon.

Robyn W.

Robyn W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stainless steel simple round hoop earrings

Received exactly what I ordered - very fast shipping, despite expected delays - quality seems to match pricing, reliable company, thank you.

Eclectic CollectionEclectic Collection

Hi Robyn, thank you for taking the time to write this review! We hope to see you again soon.

Outstanding service, great value

Very fast shipping and a great selection a good price. Bought the ladybird earrings for my daughter and the sterling silver cats for my wife, and they both love them.

Easy-to-navigate website made browsing easy!

Five stars, highly recommended!

Eclectic CollectionEclectic Collection

Hi Lee, thank you for taking the time to write this review! We hope to see you again soon.

Brilliant value for money

The products were high quality for the price. The shipping was also fast and I did not have any problems. I would Highly recommend.

Eclectic CollectionEclectic Collection

Hi Paul, thank you for taking the time to write this review! We hope to see you again soon.

Review collected in partnership with Eclectic Collection

Earrings are very hip and beautifully presented

Bought silver ear cuffs & silver skull ear studs for my daughters. I am delighted with the jewellery. Presentation is outstanding.

Eclectic CollectionEclectic Collection

Hi Katrina, thank you for taking the time to write this review! We hope to see you again soon.

Karen

KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Went above and beyond

My Mum in NZ ordered some earrings for my daughter in Brisbane for Christmas. The owner called me on her final day of business for the year to make sure the earrings had arrived as she had sent them the week previously. I let her know we hadn't recieved them and she told me she would send another pair express post that afternoon. We recieved the earings 3 days before Christmas and I am so grateful that the owner went above and beyond to make sure my daughter got her Christmas present in time for Christmas. The earings are beautiful and I would highly reccomend Eclectic Collection.

Eclectic CollectionEclectic Collection

Hi Karen, thank you for taking the time to write this review! We hope to see you again soon.

Excellent company.

Lovely earrings and exactly as pictured on the website. I would definitely buy again from Eclectic. The service was the best. Thank you going the extra mile so that my purchase got there for Christmas.

Eclectic CollectionEclectic Collection

Hi Anne, thank you for taking the time to write this review! We hope to see you again soon.

Lovely jewelry

Arrived within 3 days. Amazing.
Parcel bag they came quite thin, however items all in good condition, packed safe and sound in their individual bags...just what I ordered.
Great service.
Thanks.

Eclectic CollectionEclectic Collection

Hi Juniper, thank you for taking the time to write this review! We hope to see you again soon.

First class customer service

Follow up for Australia post was amazing and I love my anklet. Recommend this great Aussie company. 5 stars. Thank you

Eclectic CollectionEclectic Collection

Hi Catherine, thank you for taking the time to write this review! We hope to see you again soon.

Most Happy

I ordered a silver cross and chain, which arrived in a timely fashion, well wrapped and in perfect condition. The cross was exactly as portrayed on the website and exactly what I was hoping for. Can't do better than that!

Eclectic CollectionEclectic Collection

Hi Ann, thank you for taking the time to write this review! We hope to see you again soon.

Amazingly generous!

My experience shopping with Eclectic Collection was so lovely. I purchased some angel wing earrings for a friend who recently miscarriaged. I asked whether a note could be included and Georgia was so lovely and put in a card made by her Mum for free and hand wrote the note I needed. Seriously went above and beyond!

Van Ng

Van NgPerth, WA

Ok but not quite same

Brought these earrings because in the photo it showed it came in a disney box. Instead it came in a small bag with the company logo on it. Still it arrived on time.

Lyndal  Keen

Lyndal KeenCanberra 2600, ACT

Very Impressed!

The service I've received has been amazing and my items are exactly what I've been after. Very happy with the speed of shipping, they got my order out so fast! I can't wait to see the smile on my daughter's face Xmas morning when presents are opened.

Love it

Beautiful earrings I love them arrived very quick l like its Australian company as I like to support aussie company
My koala earring are very good quality

Liz B

Liz B

Love it

I ordered 2 rings for my daughter for Xmas, they were so cute I couldn’t wait and gave them to her straight away! Great quality products, and efficient postage and lovely follow up. Highly recommended.

Caterina

CaterinaSydney, NSW

Charkra bracelet

item was exactly as described & beautiful & quick delivery
Thankyou
PS I will be buying again from your company all of their products were beautiful

Anklet Purchase

Super fast postage and delivery even in these times and top rate follow up service. The anklet is gorgeous for a present. Appreciative :)