Listing monitored by My Jewellery Story

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (724)

Exactly what I wanted

Love them! Excellent communication and fast delivery and product was exactly as advertised.. even better then I expected. Thank you!

Zandy
Zandy Hunter Region, NSW

Impressive

I am extremely impressed with the quality and able to mix and match for different looks . l will definitely be purchasing more

Jenni
JenniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My Earrings

Thankyou, my earrings, and charms arrived within days of ordering, and are truly lovely I will be ordering again, -especially as I have space for 9 more!!!

Lucy
LucyIllawarra, NSW

Just beautiful

I bought the larger size earrings abut I am only a small lady so they where a little big for me so I gave them to my very special neighbour and hr daughter and ordered the smaller ones. They are just beautiful.
Thank u so much.

Earrings

Absolutely beautiful earrings love them,
Just would have loved a bit more if they came in a box because they are a gift.

Letisha D.
Letisha D.Sydney, NSW

So beautiful, fantastic quality at a great price!

Couldn’t be happier with the Bella earrings I bought, the quality is fantastic and they are so beautiful. The price was very reasonable and arrived in the post within a couple of days!

Jeanette
Jeanette

Lovely earrings

The jewellery arrived in good time and is just lovely and seems very good quality. Love these earrings, just beautiful.

Cindy. Lake Munmorah
Cindy. Lake Munmorah Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Beautifully crafted, simple, elegant & great value. So pleased with my purchase and met all my expectations.

Beautifully crafted, simple , elegant & great value, so pleased with my purchase and met all my expectations. Great service and delivery was on time.

Karina
Karina Far North Queensland, QLD

Beautiful Jewellry

I was not sure what to expect, but i am 100% happy, the earnings are beautiful, already had compliments wearing these, and the service was quick, will definitely buy from My Jewellery Storey again and totally reccomend it. Cheers Karina

Features quality Earrings

I ordered 3 pairs of 8ct clear Swarovski crystal earrings... silver, yellow and rose gold. The crystals are stunningly sparkly. The earrings are well made, secure on the ears and very comfortable.
Probably more suited for evening or statement jewellery to highlight a simple elegant outfit.

Chris
ChrisHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic quality products!

I have at least 10 different pairs of MYJS earrings - they are all of exceptional quality. Customer service is excellent, speedy delivery. I would highly recommend this company and products

Vanessa Howe
Vanessa HoweSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very pretty

I was not 100% satisfied due to the colours - black was not dark enough and took on other colours like blue & green. The topaz pair can hardly be seen and look practically clear. I loved the light green and pink earrings though as they looked true to colour.

Gail
GailDarwin, NT

Perfection

Easy ordering process, quality and style if product is superb, very fast delivery.Great price and service. Will use again. Thank you

Kas
KasTuggeranong 2620, ACT

Great product. Fantastic service

Ordered on Saturday delivered by Thursday!
Products/colour is as per described on website. Even the tiniest of the earrings are very sturdy with good clasp mechanisms.
I went back for seconds and I suspect they won't be the last.

Robyne
RobyneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful earrings. They are my favourites.

I am very satisfied with the range and quality of the products. They are classy and beautiful.
I have purchased before and will again. Have now purchased as gifts. Of course, I had to add some more for myself. I am always getting complimented on my earrings.

Read more reviews - page 2

Dan
Danasked

I am still waiting for my order. It has been over 15 business days (as I ordered a personalised order) and I have not heard back. I have emailed and tried to submit an enquiry on the website, but everytime I do, the submit button disappears. Will my order come and when as I wanted it for mothers day and ordered it well in advance because of that?

Havovi
Havoviasked

I have put 3 reviews and all rejected. Why? When it is you who keeps asking me to review. I never get any discounts either. Havovi

arya k.asked

I am planning to buy the personalized necklaces, they are sterling silver but will they rust overtime? since I'm planning to use it as daily wear.

David Y.My Jewellery Story

Hi Arya, our personalised necklaces are made from 925 sterling silver with either a rhodium, gold or rose gold coating on top. With rhodium, it will take years for it to eventually fade into sterling silver which will retain its white shine. With gold and rose gold finish over the year they will gradually fade and become lighter as more of the gold and rose gold layers become thinner. In regards to rusting as we use 100% precious metals in the jewellery, they won't rust. Hope that helps and feel free to reach out again!

arya k.

Thank you! I just purchased 2 (rose gold and rhodium) so I'm so relieved to know that they won't rust!

Get an answer from our members and My Jewellery Story representatives