Listing monitored by Eko Energy

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (16)
  • Purchase Price$5,442.00

Jan R.
Jan R.Western District, VIC

Utterly useless from the salesman who as a liar to customer service person who is useless.

The salesman assured me that the installation was going to be done by local tradespeople. 4.5 hours away is NOT local. Waiting 4 months for warranty repairs with no luck.

Bill
Bill Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Refreshing experience with purchase and installation.

Finally made the decision to install solar panels and right from the very start everything happened like clockwork. Eko Energy made the entire process one of “under promise and over deliver “.

Trustworthiness
Kez H.Eko Energy

Avoid Eko Energy at all costs. Poor communications, poor install, and will try to back track on agreements.

Solar Experience

We used Echo to install our home solar. Communication was clear and process easy to follow. Happily now receiving credits and consuming natural resources. Great to deal with and I believe Echo offer a quality product.

Find out how Eko Energy compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Eko Energy fails with every complication

Exceeding my expectations

We use eko energy for our 3kw 14 panel system in November last year , the costumer service was spot on ! follow up was prompt & I was well informed right through the process . We had a few hick ups with the grid connection due to our power supplier in Altona running the grid at a very high level but the team tested the system found the problem and fixed it very fast . We are now producing more than 5 x the amount of power we use in the summer months and have enough credit to last most of the winter months so we are running at a very low yearly
Power cost .
I would highly recommend
Thanks guys

John D
John DGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Redback Great System

Have had the Solar & Battery pack system since Feb 2019. System works very well. Guys very helpful all the way through the process. Have learned a lot about our energy usage. Also joined the Power Response Program. Excellent program. Have charted current costs to prior cost getting excellent results. Being part of virtual power plant and being at the forefront of this technology is a great feeling. Reading and investigating energy issues is a great by product of being involved in the evolving industry. Well worth the investment.

Ashley Austin
Ashley AustinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love our Solar!!

I spent a number of months looking into Solar setups and getting quotes and advice. I opted to go with Eko mainly as I felt that they truly understood my requirements, were very thorough with their opinions - insights and options.

As of last week we have the most brilliant 13KW system installed and it was he most professional, brilliant experience we could of hoped for.

Installation team were amazing to watch and deal with and the end result is 10/10

Maureen Urch
Maureen UrchGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disappointing outcome after 5 months.

In January I successfully applied for panel installation. In May, when the installers came to do the work, they deemed that the angle of the roof made it unsuitable for safe installation without scaffolding. It wasn’t until 10th June that I learnt that Eko energy was unwilling to continue with the installation. Why was safety of the roof not assessed when the original application was made? This would have saved a lot of time and phone calls etc. Meantime, I had paid a deposit and for 1st installation payment. I would recommend that in future someone with installation expertise assess the feasibility of the work at the outset rather than do it 5 months later.
Maureen Urch

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Piers Torquay VIC
Piers Torquay VICSouthwest, VIC

Great Service and System

Great service from start to finish
Turned up on time on the day they said they would
Worked quietly and efficiently
Cleaned up their mess
Prompt follow up from their office
I’ve been kept online when the grid went down and have had my electricity bill be in Credit
I couldn’t have asked for more than that

Toby W.
Toby W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loving our solar

We had done a bit of shopping around before picking Eko but at first contact we just felt confident that they knew what they were doing. Kez was very patient answering my many many questions until we made up our mind to go ahead. From that point we were told what to expect in the process up to installation however they delivered in a much shorter timeframe than promised and we now have an awesome solar system that is producing great benefits even in winter!

If people are thinking about choosing a solar company then I'd definitely recommend eko

Tori
ToriSydney, NSW

Great company

We are very happy with the solar installed by Eko. So glad to be saving money on my bills after considering several companies quotes, eko’s professional approach and thorough process put my mind at rest and I choose them even though they weren’t the cheapest!

Still going strong - Saved heaps

Eko Energy installed our 5.4 KW Solar system with 4.8 KWh battery over a year ago and it is still working perfectly. The installation was performed very professionally. The solar cells and the battery/inverter unit still look brand new. Without counting the energy that we consumed directly, we sent 4 times as much electricity to the grid than we purchased. So glad that we purchased a solar capture and store system through Eko Energy.

Avinesh Lal
Avinesh Lal

Excellent Service

I am glad i chose Eko Energy. Very efficient service without any doubt. I had no issues dealing with them from sales to post installation. I would definitely recommend Eko team to family and friends

Kez H.Eko Energy

Super happy - highly recommend!

Communication was great and installation was top notch. Really happy with how the product is performing. I would highly recommend this company as they were very professional and not pushy.