Electrical Detectives

Electrical Detectives

Speedy winter heater replacement

Ben Dyer diagnosed our hot water heater problem quickly and arranged for the replacement to be installed the next day. I was impressed by his professional and open manner. I will use his company again.

Great service!

Troy attended to install some lights that I had purchased. He also checked our switchboard and smoke alarms to make sure me and my family are safe. He is an asset to the company. I will be sure to use them again.

Efficient and Effective

We lost a week, based on our original schedule, due to failure of the supply of a component but we were always kept informed and it was never necessary for us to follow-up. Mohammad and Terry did the mechanical work and Joe followed them and completed the electrical requirements. They are all true professionals, quickly sizing up the tasks and difficulties and getting on with the job. When completed, everything was left clean and tidy.

Worth every cent

Mohammad had to return to my previous job today as I’d had a complication. His thoroughness impressed me but his patience and knowledge impressed me most. He did not rush anything and ensured we got to the bottom of the complication and fixed it up. I’ve never dealt with such good electricians and I would gladly pay whatever their fee as it’s worth every cent to know that my electricals have finally been done properly (not like various other cowboys over 15 years), and I have true safety in my home. Thank you for your wonderful people, I will never use anyone else.

On time, great service

Ben was on time and very helpful in sorting the issue out which was flickering LED's. He recommended the best solution and arranged the equipment and scheduled a time to get the jo done.A+

Punctual, Fast and Professional

Hamzi was very punctual and arrived at the time when he said he would. He changed three switches and charged a reasonable price for the work. I would definitely use Electrical Detectives agin.

Very impressed with the service provided.

Aircon Detectives today installed an airconditioner for me. I was very impressed with the service. Muhumad and Terry, the young men who did the work, were polite, caring and knowledgeable. They arrived promptly when expected, they carried out the work efficiently and quickly and the areas they worked in were clean and tidy when they left. I was very pleased with what they did. Andrew, the gentleman who came to give me a quote, also arrived on time and again was very polite, knowledgeable, explained everything clearly and assisted me with my decision. I was very impressed with the standard of service. I would recommend Aircon Detectives without any hesitation.

Jason is a man who goes above and beyond

I am a chronically ill pensioner, requiring electricity for the machines that keep me alive and make it possible to move around. A storm brought down the electricity connection to my house. Jason and his partner Natalie came out in the early evening to fix it. Unfortunately the fascia had been damaged which required a carpenter. I was too stressed to work out how to resolve all the problems piling up. Jason not only organised a carpenter, but he and Natalie helped me pack for hospital as i was extremely unwell by this time. We had only Jason's torches to help locate everything i needed. They both helped, unplugging machinery, checking i had all my meds. and basic things like toiletries. I am indebted to him for his care, compassion, professionalism and efficiency. I can happily recommend him as the best person, especially in an emergency

Hi Marcia, We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with the service you received from Jason & Natalie. We are always happy to help our customers in every way possible, please do not hesitate to contact us for any future electrical needs.

New circuit box

Troy & Hamzi install my new circuit box. These two gentlemen were wonderfully professional & caring Explained in detail all to me, they are keepers and would highly recommend to anyone in need of there services.

Professional, fast and highly recommended.

We needed urgent electrical repairs done to the house on a Sunday evening. The fuse box on the front of the house had blown and we had no power, the power company even had to turn off the supply of power! I called multiple advertised 24/24 Melbourne electricians, some didn’t answer, some were on holidays but mostly I left voice mail messages and received no return call. The phone was answered in three rings when I called electrical detectives! All costs were explained upfront and we had some one at the house within an hour. Jason the electrician was professional, friendly, effective and I can’t recommend enough. Not that it matters but the electrician and company car were very well presented too. Ecstatic with service! Highly recommend electrical detectives and Jason! Well done! A +++

Great Job!

Friendly and professional team. They did a great and thorough job, explained what was done and asked if I had any questions. Highly recommended.

Outstanding Service

The team that attended after the plumber had completed his part of the project were quick to respond to the call, very friendly and pleasant. Completed the job on the same day in a reasonable time. At the conclusion they explained how to operate the new equipment. A professional approach and highly recommend them. Excellent service, thank you very much.

Excellent Job

On time, friendly & professional service from Ben.
Clearly explained the options and get everything organised & scheduled in a week.

Exceptional job

Luke , Mohamed, Terry and Ali installed 2 air conditioners in my home very efficiently with no mess .
I can highly recommend them as a group and would gladly use them again

Top Job.

Great work from Ben,
Friendly, Professional and on time. 5/5 will use again. Excellent all around service from time i called to the time the job was done.

Called electrical detectives Paul came out diagnosed the promblem talked me through options and fixed it on the spot Thank you Paul for your professional service

Terrible and unreliable.

Misdiagnosed problem, unreliable, have had 3 no-shows for this company and now told I need a new quote but hey, we can't come today it will be another week. Absolutely untrustworthy and unreliable. Nobody even bothered to call to say they're not turning up.

HI Sandra, can you please advise in a private message if necessary of the address, name or phone number the booking was made under, thanks.

Professional service - responsible and friendly service from Hamzi

I encountered an issue with a circuit breaker that keeps tripping. Call up the company. Hamzi came and after inspection, he replaced the circuit breaker. I notice that he is a cautious person, he carefully inspected the whole lot before making the change.
I am impressed of the service provided.

EXCELLENT AIRCON WORK FROM THE TEAM

Andrew and Terry were fabulous - they were efficient, courteous and very neat workers, I am a very happy customer!!

Fantastic service from Ben

Fantastic service from Ben. I had a power blackout after a nasty storm. He instantly diagnosed & rectified the issue & was extremely professional & helpful. Offered great advice. Would highly recommend!

Thanks for the awesome review Wonder Woman, Ben's a valued employee.