Electrical Detectives

Electrical Detectives

Wayne

WayneSydney, NSW

Good service! Comes with in an hour

Troy came to my home, explained the problems of my home without electricity supply. He gave me a price of fixing my metres box with pensioner discount plus fixed up 4 of the switches those were in dangerous form. Very happy for the services.... Thank you !

zbc

zbc

Great service!!!

Had an emergency late night situation which was attended to by a very capable, courteous, knowledgeable young man - Daniel. Work was carried out at the earliest opportunity, in a professional manner. Many thanks for your service at such short notice. Z Carlin

J Nunez

J NunezSydney, NSW

excellent service

I was very impressed with the service provided, electricians on time and courteous, completed the job in the stated time, did not charge any extra for an added service that needed to be done.

Alma

Alma

Electrical Genius

Thank you, Ayman and Frank, for a job well done! Am very happy with these guys with the installation of 2 IXL in our bathrooms. They are courteous, happy men. They even swept and clean the mess. Good on you, guys. You are an asset to One Time Local services.

Dee S.

Dee S.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic service!

Great job by, Ayman and Frank, two excellent and professional people. Very satisfied customer, cleanliness and workmanship are top notch. Fulfilled my request to my satisfaction and they delivered extremely well. Great pricing too.

Excellence in Electrics

The work done was completed efficiently and on time. The two electricians were polite and professional and I was very happy with the work done and with the company which sent them to me.

Maria D.

Maria D.

Replaced a light

I'm happy with service and the light looks great I would recommend them. They explained the job I can understand. They also clean up after themselves and I happy with it all. I'm happy with the jobs Troy Jamie and Josh had done for me I would recommend them I also had plumbing done they were great

Maria

MariaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Efficient & economical

I had 20 down lights replaced and 2 light fittings replaced. The job was handled on time. effectively, efficiently and economically by 2 very pleasant young men who even swept up afterwards. I highly recommend their work ethic and professionalism and will happily use them again

Don

DonSydney, NSW

Electrical repair

Emergency repair of electrical switchboard. Handled efficiently. Provided alternative solutions and cost without any pressure to select largest. Rang to advise arrival time. Also provided with a compliance certificate. Worked with asbestos board as well

Nicola

NicolaSydney, NSW

Efficient and effective service

A couple of essential jobs were completed very efficiently. The Electrical Detectives team have been easy to work with, punctual and very helpful. Not only do we have a job well done, but it was an easy and pleasant process. Thank you Electrical Detectives.

Deborah C.

Deborah C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent work

Very helpful and ayman's work was very efficient and professional. Service was quick and would recommend to others. Arrived in good time and follow up call to make sure everything ok very happy thank you.

Excellent work.

Ben and Jake did an excellent job for us Arrived on time and installed a new switchboard and repaired other lights. They checked evenything for us and cleaned up and took away all rubbish. Would thoroughly recommend Pat

SuMo

SuMoSydney, NSW

Professional service

Have used this company several times this year and each time they have come, the electricians have been friendly, helpful and the work they have completed has been of a very high standard. They turn up when they say they will turn up. Thank you to Jake, Josh, Troy, Will and Joe for their professionalism. My elderly mother was very happy with your service.

Rates and Fees

Awesome same day service.

Troy came out to install an oven in the morning but found some safety concerns in the switch, later that afternoon Joe, Frank, Jake and Aymen came and fixed everything, very professional, friendly. Joe explained all the work they did and supplied us wirh a certificate. Peace of mind knowing that the house is safe. I would recommend them to anyone.

FAST AND ON TIME

Had Joe at my place he quoted for us to have our switch panel replaced the price he gave us was excellent and the works he Was performing was sensational. the team came out to complete the works they had pefomed everything Joe said he would do they provided me with a safety certificate and I cant be more happy with this company will recommended to family and friends.

Lisa

LisaIllawarra, NSW

On Time electrical

Excellent service provided by Troy from On Time Electrical, initial phone consultation with company was polite and cooperative, Troy arrived at allocated time, pleasant attitude, quality work and reasonable prices, highly recommend

Linda Buckley

Linda BuckleySydney, NSW

GREAT WORK !

I originally called this company for the repair of a bedroom PowerPoint the technician Hamzi arrived when he stated he would & informed me of an unsafe power safety box . Hamzi offered to repair the whole or part of the safety switches to avoid any financial stress on my part .
I elected to have the whole box replaced which he executed professionally & quickly
I would recommend his service to anyone.
Linda Buckley

Christa

ChristaSydney, NSW

Excellent service!

I was very impressed with the work they did connecting power to my garage and installing lights and fans. They checked what I wanted before starting and communicated throughout the job to ensure I was happy with it. They were very professional and friendly. Highly recommend!

Justin San Jose

Justin San JoseSydney, NSW

Great and efficient service!

I had a problem with my PowerPoint for my fridge that needed fix. I called this company late at night and I was amaze that they answer and booked me in directly for getting a quote for fixing. Hamzi the electrician did a really great job providing solution with a prompt action to fix the problem. His early and on time, beyond my expectation. His done an amazing job!

Sue L

Sue LSydney Surrounds, NSW

On Time Local Electrician, fantastic from start to finish, prompt service, Ayman, was so professional when out of his way to make sure we were satisfied with the work. Very happy customer.