4.4

4.9
4.5

Elaine
Elaine2 posts

Ben was thorough and did a great job!

He removed existing circuit breaker and upgraded the wiring to suit new safety circuit breaker combo in enclosure.He also replaced existing 10Amp single / double GPO.
He carried out a thorough investigation .

Felicity Davies
Felicity Davies

Extremely helpful

I found Joe online after I needed some urgent electrical repairs for our tenant. He was extremely helpful and went above and beyond to get the job done. I would highly recommend. Very happy!
Happy
Happy

Great job!

Joe and Tommy were awesome. Great service, I would use them every time and recommend them. They installed a replacement bathroom ceiling fan motor.

Need to fill the thirty word minimum....

Tony4747
Tony4747Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

First Class!

Great service, great installation and I would highly recommend this company. From the initial quote through to the thorough installation of 5 x 4 point power points, USB power points and new down-lights, everything was first class - 10/10 - thank you!
Senior
SeniorGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Let there be light

My world was becoming dim due to failed downlights and the powerpoint in my kitchen behaved spasmodically. With the continued frustration of Isolation it was time to act. One call and appointment made, timely arrival of electrician next day and my isolation has become more comfortable and safe. Very happy with service.
Bartholomew
BartholomewSydney, NSW3 posts

Replace 4 Gang Wall Switch (Electrical Detectives trading as On Time Local Electrician)

Before engaging qualified trades-people, I research the person and/or the company online, and most of the time, the reviews I came across do not match my own experience.

However, today, I was pleasantly surprised, as the professionalism and quality of work provided by the electrician (by the name of Ben), corresponded to the high praise Electrical Detectives' receives on this site.

Rarely does one receive such outstanding customer service as I got on this job. Thank you Ben.

Natasha
NatashaSydney, NSW2 posts

What a life saver!

Troy was so very professional and isolated the issue effectively and had my electricity up and going. He was also very friendly and easy going. After the rain over the weekend we lost power to part of the house and had no idea how to sort of the issue. Called through and managed to book an appointment the next day. Troy called on approach and was on time. Would highly recommend.Thanks!
Pamela
PamelaIllawarra, NSW3 posts

Great service!

Troy (and then a colleague) came and changed about 24 lights, put in dimmer switches and generally improved the ambience of my home. Efficient, on time, came back (at Christmas!!) when there was a problem (not their problem but ...). Did an amazing job and made it look easy. Would totally recommend them!
Kaye
KayeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A really good job

I had Joe out today and very happy with the work he did
I was informed when he would be there and he was.
Friendly and well mannered and really knew what he was doing
Would have no worries in recommending your company
Sandra Gordon
Sandra GordonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Daniel carried out some electrical works for us today. We couldn't have been happier with his service, he was prompt, very professional, very pleasant. We would recommend him highly and would not hesitate to use him in the future.
Wayne
WayneSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Good service! Comes with in an hour

Troy came to my home, explained the problems of my home without electricity supply. He gave me a price of fixing my metres box with pensioner discount plus fixed up 4 of the switches those were in dangerous form. Very happy for the services.... Thank you !
zbc
zbc2 posts

Great service!!!

Had an emergency late night situation which was attended to by a very capable, courteous, knowledgeable young man - Daniel. Work was carried out at the earliest opportunity, in a professional manner. Many thanks for your service at such short notice. Z Carlin
J Nunez
J NunezSydney, NSW

excellent service

I was very impressed with the service provided, electricians on time and courteous, completed the job in the stated time, did not charge any extra for an added service that needed to be done.
Alma
Alma2 posts

Electrical Genius

Thank you, Ayman and Frank, for a job well done! Am very happy with these guys with the installation of 2 IXL in our bathrooms. They are courteous, happy men. They even swept and clean the mess. Good on you, guys. You are an asset to One Time Local services.
Dee S.
Dee S.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic service!

Great job by, Ayman and Frank, two excellent and professional people. Very satisfied customer, cleanliness and workmanship are top notch. Fulfilled my request to my satisfaction and they delivered extremely well. Great pricing too.