Electrical Detectives

Electrical Detectives

Electrical Detectives are professional, careful and clean

Albert and Jake went above and beyond on my job today. They were both on time, knowledgeable, careful and clean and tidy. They both clearly displayed the standard of work ethic I would expect of myself and I found that extremely comforting.

Jason is a man who goes above and beyond

I am a chronically ill pensioner, requiring electricity for the machines that keep me alive and make it possible to move around. A storm brought down the electricity connection to my house. Jason and his partner Natalie came out in the early evening to fix it. Unfortunately the fascia had been damaged which required a carpenter. I was too stressed to work out how to resolve all the problems piling up. Jason not only organised a carpenter, but he and Natalie helped me pack for hospital as i was extremely unwell by this time. We had only Jason's torches to help locate everything i needed. They both helped, unplugging machinery, checking i had all my meds. and basic things like toiletries. I am indebted to him for his care, compassion, professionalism and efficiency. I can happily recommend him as the best person, especially in an emergency

Hi Marcia, We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with the service you received from Jason & Natalie. We are always happy to help our customers in every way possible, please do not hesitate to contact us for any future electrical needs.

New circuit box

Troy & Hamzi install my new circuit box. These two gentlemen were wonderfully professional & caring Explained in detail all to me, they are keepers and would highly recommend to anyone in need of there services.

Professional, fast and highly recommended.

We needed urgent electrical repairs done to the house on a Sunday evening. The fuse box on the front of the house had blown and we had no power, the power company even had to turn off the supply of power! I called multiple advertised 24/24 Melbourne electricians, some didn’t answer, some were on holidays but mostly I left voice mail messages and received no return call. The phone was answered in three rings when I called electrical detectives! All costs were explained upfront and we had some one at the house within an hour. Jason the electrician was professional, friendly, effective and I can’t recommend enough. Not that it matters but the electrician and company car were very well presented too. Ecstatic with service! Highly recommend electrical detectives and Jason! Well done! A +++

Great Job!

Friendly and professional team. They did a great and thorough job, explained what was done and asked if I had any questions. Highly recommended.

Outstanding Service

The team that attended after the plumber had completed his part of the project were quick to respond to the call, very friendly and pleasant. Completed the job on the same day in a reasonable time. At the conclusion they explained how to operate the new equipment. A professional approach and highly recommend them. Excellent service, thank you very much.

Excellent Job

On time, friendly & professional service from Ben.
Clearly explained the options and get everything organised & scheduled in a week.

Exceptional job

Luke , Mohamed, Terry and Ali installed 2 air conditioners in my home very efficiently with no mess .
I can highly recommend them as a group and would gladly use them again

Top Job.

Great work from Ben,
Friendly, Professional and on time. 5/5 will use again. Excellent all around service from time i called to the time the job was done.

Called electrical detectives Paul came out diagnosed the promblem talked me through options and fixed it on the spot Thank you Paul for your professional service

Terrible and unreliable.

Misdiagnosed problem, unreliable, have had 3 no-shows for this company and now told I need a new quote but hey, we can't come today it will be another week. Absolutely untrustworthy and unreliable. Nobody even bothered to call to say they're not turning up.

HI Sandra, can you please advise in a private message if necessary of the address, name or phone number the booking was made under, thanks.

Professional service - responsible and friendly service from Hamzi

I encountered an issue with a circuit breaker that keeps tripping. Call up the company. Hamzi came and after inspection, he replaced the circuit breaker. I notice that he is a cautious person, he carefully inspected the whole lot before making the change.
I am impressed of the service provided.

EXCELLENT AIRCON WORK FROM THE TEAM

Andrew and Terry were fabulous - they were efficient, courteous and very neat workers, I am a very happy customer!!

Fantastic service from Ben

Fantastic service from Ben. I had a power blackout after a nasty storm. He instantly diagnosed & rectified the issue & was extremely professional & helpful. Offered great advice. Would highly recommend!

Thanks for the awesome review Wonder Woman, Ben's a valued employee.

Light us up

Fantastic job from Danny and Ramsey. Very polite and informative. Best of all the instalment of our lights and some replacement switches have a high standard of quality. Thanks for a terrific job.

Install cooktop and rewire meter box

Thanks to Troy, Paul, and Gary for an amazing job. These guys where polite, on time, professional, and had awesome communication skills throughout this project. Would not hesitate to recommend them and will be calling on them for any future jobs.

Fantastic, prompt, friendly service.

Would definitely use Electrical Dryectives again. Great prompt service and the technician Ben who was sent to me explained my options clearly & addressed the problem on the spot.

EXCELLENT SERVICE

Service was great. The technicians Andrew and Terry were fantastic. I was told what was happening and how to use the equipment. Good job.

Hope your enjoying the Airconditioning on these hot days Rachana, thanks for the awesome review.

Installing ceiling fan.Replacing smokealarm and renewing electrical circuit

The tradesmancalled Danny was very respectable very well mannered and kind. Good worker and cleaned after him and took away Rubbish. I will certainly use your firm again and I will pass on your details to my friends.

Excellent advice

Ben was excellent at explaining what needed to be done in my home. Very courteous and helpful and I'm looking forward to the work being done.

HI Eileen Ben (aka Bubbles) will appreciate that awesome feedbank, thanks.That's great. He deserves recognition.