Electrical Detectives

Electrical Detectives

Great and efficient service!

I had a problem with my PowerPoint for my fridge that needed fix. I called this company late at night and I was amaze that they answer and booked me in directly for getting a quote for fixing. Hamzi the electrician did a really great job providing solution with a prompt action to fix the problem. His early and on time, beyond my expectation. His done an amazing job!

Rates and Fees

On Time Local Electrician, fantastic from start to finish, prompt service, Ayman, was so professional when out of his way to make sure we were satisfied with the work. Very happy customer.

Rates and Fees

Troy was very helpful and patient with all of my questions.

Troy was very helpful and patient with all of my questions. AusGrid was the prob and he lodged the fault for me. After safety check of my electrics and he gave me an honest answer to the degree of urgency of each.

fantastic electrician

good service, quick fix my switchboard problem in the same day. very happy. And the electrican Hamzi is very professional and confident with his job. Highly recommended. Thank you very much.

Fantastic service

Ben & Ayman both amazing. Fast efficient a pleasure to have in our home. They do the job they clean up Very professional and the service is amazing. We have used them twice including putting together a very elaborate chandelier nothing is a trouble. Will recommend them to everyone and will definitely use them again.

Fantastic electrician

Late call out for hot water system that was not working. Aymin arrived within 90 min. Not a straightforward job. Aymin’s work was exceptional and great communication skills. Highly recommended.

Electrical Detective Review

Call out and quote carried put in a short time. Aymin and Rabie came the next day to install lights and power points. Both guys were friendly , helpful, pleasant and efficient. Many thanks.

Job Satisfaction

Quick response and job very well done.

Jo and two other team members restored power, updated switch box and organised and replaced cook top efficiently and promptly. I was very impressed with the punctuality and efficiency that these boys displayed and Jo kept me informed every step of the way. Thank you for such great service!

Good work and well done

Just wanted to say I’m very happy with the job Jordon and Yousef have just finished - new switch board & lights fault investigation. The fault investigation was tricky, great effort. Very friendly and Jordan kept me informed. Thanks and well done.

Thank you Peter. We are so please with your feedback on Jordon and Yousef. As an emergency electrical company, we strive to always have electricians on standby who are able to attend your call right away. A large proportion of our work comes from customers who have returned due to great service or referred customer. We really appreciate your support on sharing your experience. Regards, Salma

A job well done!! Fantastic

I lost power in my kitchen and Hamzi came out and did a fantastic job restoring “temporary” power to the fridge and hot water. His team along with Jordon, returned the next day (which was a Saturday) to complete the job and replaced the old asbestos switch board with an upgraded 3 phase panel. They also installed a 32a safety switch and ran a circuit from the switch board to the kitchen for a new induction cooktop. This turned out to be a more complicated than anticipated due to access. The boys were professional through out and did not complained at all. Thank you so much for a job well done.

Hi Cheong, thank you for your recognition of our service and we appreciate your positive feedback. we take pride in our work and value our customers. Our tradesmen have all said you were also a pleasure to deal with. We look forward to taking care of your future electrical needs. Kind Regards Salma

AWESOME!!

I'd like to thank the electrical detectives and in particular hamzi for coming out and installing the downlights! Fast, efficient and tidy. The work was absolutely spot on with what I asked for, completely focused on getting the job done and extremely professional. Thank you team electrical detectives.

Thank you Slavash for this brilliant review. A large proportion of work comes from returning customers due to great service or referred customers. We really appreciate your support and sharing your experience. We look forward in assisting you for your future electrical needs. Regards, Salma

Fast +Local+ Ontime ELECTRICIAN

Found the above name company on frig magnet in my letterbox.
Rang- Ben came to assess our requests for a number of small jobs in our home.
Ben was so courteous, polite, knowledgeable & helpful with our questions- & efficient - a very professional man
Woova & Robbie came to do the work.
On time - a good start. Again Woova was excellent - he listened when I asked for a change, explained so clearly & then got on with the job. I observed him teaching Robbie & as a retired teacher I complimented him on his teaching skills & patience. Again Woova was professional, polite & courteous.
I would use this company again.
Ann Masters

Thanks for the awesome review Ann, call anytime and we'll be sure to send Ben and Woova back for any future electrical work, they will appreciate the great feedback too. Thanks for your business.

Good experience

It took a while to get someone on the job, but the electrician who came was pleasant and did an excellent job. this review requires thirty words and I have no more to say. I would be pleased to get such a recommendation. Jason was the electrician on the job. thanks Jason.

Hi Gwenda, Jason is certainly a favourite with all of our customers. We apologise for the delay in attending but are pleased to hear that Jason did an excellent job, Give us a call anytime and we will be sure to send Jason out for any future Electrical needs.

Told I needed work done that wasn't required

I called these people as I was worried that a heater had stopped working in my bathroom and wondered if it was still OK to use the light which is part of the same appliance but still working (had no other light in bathroom to use). Called and was told they would come out the next morning which was great however unfortunately the guy who turned up seemed to be looking for extra $$$. Seems since I was a female on my own he decided to tell me that I needed the switches in my meter box all replaced as they were "dodgy" and I was putting my family at danger leaving them as they were. The job quote for the original heater/light replacement and the switches being replaced was about $1700.00 which I hadn't expected as I was only expecting having to get the heater/light replaced. Since I was told the household was "in danger" I paid the necessary deposit and was booked in for a couple of days later to get the work done as he deemed it as "urgent" so would squeeze me in as they were pretty booked up. I was actually shocked about the problem with the meter box as the house is under 10 years old so wasn't expecting this problem but was also a little dubious as the guy who came never actually got anything out to "check" the electricity safety and the house has a safety cut out switch, he just seemed to fiddle with the switches/buttons and then said they were faulty. I spoke to my partner that night and he believed I'd been taken for a ride since they probably thought as a female I wouldn't know what they were talking about which of course was correct. My partner got in contact with someone who had a friend that was a sparky who could come out and at least just "check" the meter box the next morning as he thought it sounded strange as well. The other sparky arrived in the morning did some tests using plug in equipment (which Electrical Detectives never did) and said it was rubbish, there was nothing wrong with my meter box switches and I just needed the heater/light replaced. Funny the price for that from him was cheaper than the Electrical Detectives cost quoted originally (all up without the new switches I saved about $1300.00) so honestly I would never recommend using these people to anyone. It took me nearly a week and numerous phone calls to get my deposit back (I paid it instantly via credit card but for some reason they couldn't reverse the payment and refund my credit card as all other companies normally do, they asked for my bank account details and had to send it to my bank account which again seemed very strange). Will NEVER go on what just one tradie says in the future as obviously there are plenty around just trying to bring in extra $$$$.

Good Morning J9, I am sorry to hear of your experience and would like the opportunity to look into this for you. Could you please supply the job number? or contact our office on 1300 352 559 Kind Regards

Wonderful job! So quick!

Recently I have installed 2 power points at my alfresco kitchen, one storage light which was wired only and a sensor connected to the light bulb of my foyer. I was looking for an electrician to do the jobs on the internet and posted it. Not long time has passed I got a phone call from Electical detectives and they told me to send an electrician to give me a quote. On the day of appointment Troy came to my house sharply on time and listened to what I wanted to have done. When we were discussing about the job, he suggested me several ways to do the job. Finally we agreed to do the job he gave me the quote on the site and as soon as we agreed the cost he started to do the job. He did the job so porfessionally and perfectly. Actually I didn't expect everything was done so perfectly on the same day when he visited me to give a quote. I spent a lot of time to find the right electrician to do the jobs for me but as you know there are so many bad contractors out there. Some of them want to rip you off and even once they get money they disappear even the job was not completely done. I think Electrical Detectives are one of the company you can trust and their workmanship is awesome. I hope their business goes well so many people can benefit from their professional and reliable work. Job done very fast is a bonus!!!

Thank you Richard for your recognition of our service we appreciate your positive feedback. We take pride in our work and value our customers. Our Electrician Troy have said you were a pleasure to work with. We are looking forward in assisting you for any further electrical issue. Regards, Salma

perfect result

Joe sorted the problem, quick response
no hesitation in recommending their service
while he attended to the initial problem he attended to one other small issue
profesional and friendly will use again when required

Thank you Juddy. We are pleased we resolved your issue's. Returning customers due to great service is a large part of our work and is the reason how we grow. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Kind Regards, Salma

Electrician job

Great service waited for me at allocated time when I was late went above and beyond electrical work !!! Highly recommended . Joe was fantastic Thankyou team already have another job lined up for Joe

Thank you so much for taking the time out to write this review. We really appreciate your feedback and we are happy to hear about your experience with Joe. Looking forward to assisting you again in the future, Kind regards, Phoenix

Excellent service!

A huge thank you to Christian and the rest of the team. We’ve had two urgent issues, both occasions had quick responses, professional service, reasonable pricing and really friendly staff.

Great Service.

Troy came came over to fix a broken kitchen light, very happy with the service provided, the price and the quick process from the first phone call to when the job was done. I will use Troy for any future electrical work we need done. Thanks Troy.

Hi Mikarla, Thank you so much for this great review. We really appreciate your feedback and we are happy to hear about your experience with our team and especially Troy. We srtrive to achieve the best possible result for everyone of our customers. Looking forward to assisting you again in the future, Kind regards, Phoenix

Speedy winter heater replacement

Ben Dyer diagnosed our hot water heater problem quickly and arranged for the replacement to be installed the next day. I was impressed by his professional and open manner. I will use his company again.

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate your feedback and we are happy to hear about your experience with our team and especially Ben. Should you need any plumbing, electrical or air conditioning work done in future, please do not hesitate to give us a call. Regards, Phoenix