Electrical Detectives

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Extremely helpful

I found Joe online after I needed some urgent electrical repairs for our tenant. He was extremely helpful and went above and beyond to get the job done. I would highly recommend. Very happy!

Great job!

Joe and Tommy were awesome. Great service, I would use them every time and recommend them. They installed a replacement bathroom ceiling fan motor.

Need to fill the thirty word minimum....

Tony4747

Tony4747Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

First Class!

Great service, great installation and I would highly recommend this company. From the initial quote through to the thorough installation of 5 x 4 point power points, USB power points and new down-lights, everything was first class - 10/10 - thank you!

Senior

SeniorGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Let there be light

My world was becoming dim due to failed downlights and the powerpoint in my kitchen behaved spasmodically. With the continued frustration of Isolation it was time to act. One call and appointment made, timely arrival of electrician next day and my isolation has become more comfortable and safe. Very happy with service.

Bartholomew

BartholomewSydney, NSW

Replace 4 Gang Wall Switch (Electrical Detectives trading as On Time Local Electrician)

Before engaging qualified trades-people, I research the person and/or the company online, and most of the time, the reviews I came across do not match my own experience.

However, today, I was pleasantly surprised, as the professionalism and quality of work provided by the electrician (by the name of Ben), corresponded to the high praise Electrical Detectives' receives on this site.

Rarely does one receive such outstanding customer service as I got on this job. Thank you Ben.

Natasha

NatashaSydney, NSW

What a life saver!

Troy was so very professional and isolated the issue effectively and had my electricity up and going. He was also very friendly and easy going. After the rain over the weekend we lost power to part of the house and had no idea how to sort of the issue. Called through and managed to book an appointment the next day. Troy called on approach and was on time. Would highly recommend.Thanks!

Pamela

PamelaIllawarra, NSW

Great service!

Troy (and then a colleague) came and changed about 24 lights, put in dimmer switches and generally improved the ambience of my home. Efficient, on time, came back (at Christmas!!) when there was a problem (not their problem but ...). Did an amazing job and made it look easy. Would totally recommend them!

Kaye

KayeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A really good job

I had Joe out today and very happy with the work he did
I was informed when he would be there and he was.
Friendly and well mannered and really knew what he was doing
Would have no worries in recommending your company

Sandra Gordon

Sandra GordonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Daniel carried out some electrical works for us today. We couldn't have been happier with his service, he was prompt, very professional, very pleasant. We would recommend him highly and would not hesitate to use him in the future.

Wayne

WayneSydney, NSW

Good service! Comes with in an hour

Troy came to my home, explained the problems of my home without electricity supply. He gave me a price of fixing my metres box with pensioner discount plus fixed up 4 of the switches those were in dangerous form. Very happy for the services.... Thank you !

zbc

zbc

Great service!!!

Had an emergency late night situation which was attended to by a very capable, courteous, knowledgeable young man - Daniel. Work was carried out at the earliest opportunity, in a professional manner. Many thanks for your service at such short notice. Z Carlin

J Nunez

J NunezSydney, NSW

excellent service

I was very impressed with the service provided, electricians on time and courteous, completed the job in the stated time, did not charge any extra for an added service that needed to be done.

Alma

Alma

Electrical Genius

Thank you, Ayman and Frank, for a job well done! Am very happy with these guys with the installation of 2 IXL in our bathrooms. They are courteous, happy men. They even swept and clean the mess. Good on you, guys. You are an asset to One Time Local services.

Dee S.

Dee S.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic service!

Great job by, Ayman and Frank, two excellent and professional people. Very satisfied customer, cleanliness and workmanship are top notch. Fulfilled my request to my satisfaction and they delivered extremely well. Great pricing too.

Excellence in Electrics

The work done was completed efficiently and on time. The two electricians were polite and professional and I was very happy with the work done and with the company which sent them to me.

Maria D.

Maria D.

Replaced a light

I'm happy with service and the light looks great I would recommend them. They explained the job I can understand. They also clean up after themselves and I happy with it all. I'm happy with the jobs Troy Jamie and Josh had done for me I would recommend them I also had plumbing done they were great

Maria

MariaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Efficient & economical

I had 20 down lights replaced and 2 light fittings replaced. The job was handled on time. effectively, efficiently and economically by 2 very pleasant young men who even swept up afterwards. I highly recommend their work ethic and professionalism and will happily use them again

Don

DonSydney, NSW

Electrical repair

Emergency repair of electrical switchboard. Handled efficiently. Provided alternative solutions and cost without any pressure to select largest. Rang to advise arrival time. Also provided with a compliance certificate. Worked with asbestos board as well

Nicola

NicolaSydney, NSW

Efficient and effective service

A couple of essential jobs were completed very efficiently. The Electrical Detectives team have been easy to work with, punctual and very helpful. Not only do we have a job well done, but it was an easy and pleasant process. Thank you Electrical Detectives.

Deborah C.

Deborah C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent work

Very helpful and ayman's work was very efficient and professional. Service was quick and would recommend to others. Arrived in good time and follow up call to make sure everything ok very happy thank you.