Electrolux Ease C4 Animal (EC41-4ANIM)

Electrolux Ease C4 Animal (EC41-4ANIM)

MPN: EC41-4ANIM

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

3.4

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (2) · No (6)
  • Clogging Issues Yes (0) · No (7)

Dean64Perth, WA

Absolute rubbish, I am gobsmacked it gets good reviews!!

Purchased in November 2020 at The Good Guys Online store for $190.00.

Dean64

UPDATE : Was never contacted by Electrolux and will never purchase anything from them again

Dean64

Bought a Miele and wish I had just done this in the first place, 200 bucks down the drain !!

Mike

MikeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't bother

This vacuum cleaner is not very good. It has a turbo head that lacks enough power to turn it properly to clean carpets etc. Also despite being only a few weeks old, our vacuum also started cutting out after a couple of minutes use. The filters etc were clean but it would cut out and not work until it had sat there for a while. Electrolux were not helpful and wanted us to take it to a repair place way over the other side of the city for evaluation.

Purchased in September 2020 at Appliances Online.

Bill02South East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing product

Purchased in September 2020 at The Good Guys for $224.00.

Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Electrolux Ease C4 Animal (EC41-4ANIM) compares to other Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

Martin C

Martin CSydney, NSW

Versatile, great little vacuum that is good value for money

Originally I considered buying a stand-up, rechargeable vacuum such as the Dyson D7 but the reviews were terrible due to the limited life span of the battery and short usage time before the battery runs out.

I therefore opted for the the Electrolux Ease C4 and am very happy with my purchase for the following reasons:
1. It has multiple attachments suitable for my parquet flooring, carpets/rugs and a nifty tool for getting behind sofa cushions and in window stills etc.
2. Compact and fairly lightweight.
3. Unlimited battery life as it plugs into mains
4. Looks good in sexy red :)

I would not hesitate to recommend. Great product for the low price.

Purchased in September 2020 at Harvey Norman.

Sezza8Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Simple to use. Easy to clean.

Fast to use. Cleans well. Not too noisy. Easy to empty and to clean.
The different heads you receive, make cleaning any surface a breeze. Also cleans the car without any issues.

Purchased in May 2020 at Godfreys.

Shish

ShishSydney

Powerful and relatively silent

I was previously using a lowest priced aldi vacuum, so my comparison is with that. I was looking for something which works on both hard (wooden) and carpet floor. My budget was around 250$, this product was on discount on GoodGuys and bought it at 224$ (usually 299$). I got a good product a good price as well. I have used few times now, first and foremost, easy to throw the dust away. I was surprised to see lot of dust collected when I used it first time (coz of previous vacuum). This is quite as well, it makes noise coz of powerful air suction when you take it off the ground, otherwise way lesser noise. I would recommend it to my friends. Real value for money.

Purchased in February 2020 at The Good Guys for $224.00.

Arek

ArekGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not happy

I use this vacuum on polish floor , carpets and tiles . Sucking and cleaning is acceptable but is very annoying when attachments and pipe comes off on time in use . Vacuum price low and quality also low .

Purchased in August 2019 at The Good Guys for $140.00.

Mohamed

MohamedSydney, NSW

Perfect vacuum cleaner

It is a powerful vacuum I bought this model last July, it is simple to use not too heavy to carry also it picks the fur, hair and dust very well. I use it to clean different floor tiles and sofa also it easy to clean and maintain as it is a bagless vacuum model.

Purchased in July 2019 at Apple Online store for $232.00.

Bobasked

The picture Manual with this cleaner doesn't answer questions adequately.I want to know if the rectangular filter at the back should have a soft filter inside as mine doesn't have one.Can anyone tell me please?

Sezza8

Hi mine doesn't appear to, the soft filter is in the barrel part.

Bill02

There is a soft grey foam filter behind the white fluted one. It clogs readily with fine dust and must be cleaned off after every use. I use a brush as nothing else will shift the dust. Another point of disappointment with this product for me.

Bob

Thanks.I have found the filter and I totally agree about the dust problem.We are rinsing thoroughly in water and drying over night(it's amazing how much dirt comes out when rinsing).

Margaret G.

Margaret G.asked

is there a manual available?

Yes. Here:

Get an answer from our members and Electrolux representatives

CategoryBarrel Vacuum Cleaners