Electrolux Ease C4 Animal (EC41-4ANIM)

Electrolux Ease C4 Animal (EC41-4ANIM)

MPN: EC41-4ANIM

Vacuum Cleaners Buying Guide

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (0) · No (3)
  • Clogging Issues Yes (0) · No (3)
Shish

ShishSydney

Powerful and relatively silent

I was previously using a lowest priced aldi vacuum, so my comparison is with that. I was looking for something which works on both hard (wooden) and carpet floor. My budget was around 250$, this product was on discount on GoodGuys and bought it at 224$ (usually 299$). I got a good product a good price as well. I have used few times now, first and foremost, easy to throw the dust away. I was surprised to see lot of dust collected when I used it first time (coz of previous vacuum). This is quite as well, it makes noise coz of powerful air suction when you take it off the ground, otherwise way lesser noise. I would recommend it to my friends. Real value for money.

Purchased in February 2020 at The Good Guys for A$224.00.

Product is used Weekly
Floor Type Carpet and Wood

Arek

ArekGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not happy

I use this vacuum on polish floor , carpets and tiles . Sucking and cleaning is acceptable but is very annoying when attachments and pipe comes off on time in use . Vacuum price low and quality also low .

Purchased in August 2019 at The Good Guys for A$140.00.

Product is used Weekly
Floor Type Carpet, Tiles and Wood

Mohamed

MohamedSydney, NSW

Perfect vacuum cleaner

It is a powerful vacuum I bought this model last July, it is simple to use not too heavy to carry also it picks the fur, hair and dust very well. I use it to clean different floor tiles and sofa also it easy to clean and maintain as it is a bagless vacuum model.

Purchased in July 2019 at Apple Online store for A$232.00.

Product is used Daily
Floor Type Carpet and Tiles

Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Electrolux Ease C4 Animal (EC41-4ANIM) compares to other Barrel Vacuum Cleaners