Bosch GL-30 Free'e ProPower BGL3PWERAU

Bosch GL-30 Free'e ProPower BGL3PWERAU

MPN: BGL3PWERAU

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now

3.9

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (2) · No (5)
  • Clogging Issues Yes (0) · No (7)
Tigz

TigzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Impressed again by Bosch .

Purchased in May ( appliance online ) awesome price and great delivery , The unit itself is fantastic doesnt hurt my back like my old hoover ,was impressed after first use results and the cords longer which is perfect also , has a first rate filter system which is good for my Asthma , went with bosch for this based on my Bosch washing machine which i'm glad I bought also , Thanks Bosch .

Purchased in May 2020 at Appliances Online for A$190.00.

Product is used Weekly
Floor Type Carpet, Tiles and Wood
Bosch H.Bosch Home Appliances

Bought this vacuum after reading a review in Choice. How wrong did they get it!

This vacuum has such strong suction as to render it extremely hard to use on carpets and rugs as even on the lowest suction setting the head digs in and the handle is slippery.Where the handle pushes into the wand there is no locking mechanism so it keeps coming apart unless you push it in hard and then you will never get it apart when you want to!Bags are also quite small and at $19.00 for a pack of 4 this becomes an expensive proposition.In fairness it performs very well on hard floors but overall I cannot recommend this machine.Now sits in the garage awaiting our next yard sale!!!

Purchased in July 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$227.00.

Pet OwnerYes
Floor Type Carpet, Tiles and Wood
Mee2

Mee2

Expected so much more from a German made product

Purchased in May 2020 at Appliances Online for A$189.00.

Floor Type Linoleum, Tiles and Wood
Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Bosch GL-30 Free'e ProPower BGL3PWERAU compares to other Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

Mike

MikeBrisbane

It lost suction after 4th use! Poor customers Service.

Purchased in May 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Product is used Rarely
Floor Type Tiles and Wood
PHM

PHMBrighton

A great vacuum cleaner!

Having lost patience with our Dyson V6, I purchased this machine on a Choice recommendation from Appliances Online during its Australia Day sale. The machine cleans equally well on carpet or hard floors, cleans edges well, is quiet, light to pull around and very powerful. I have to turn the suction right down to vacuum carpets and rugs. Register on line and the motor warranty is extended to ten years. We are very happy with our purchase and wonder what extra we would receive with machines twice or three times the price.

Purchased in January 2020 at Appliances Online for A$158.00.

Product is used Weekly
Pet OwnerYes
Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum and Tiles
Kate

KateBrisbane

Pretty good

This vacuum came with plenty of accessories and works well on all surfaces. The only issue was actually fitting the bags. As with many brands this was tricky. We also have a Meile which is far more powerful but was double the price.

Purchased in April 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for A$180.00.

Floor Type Tiles

Good value for money

This model is good for value given it is genuine German made. The only thing I am not totally happy about it is there is no secure lock 'slots' at various connection points for different sections of the tubes. As a result, the sucking head easily slips out. The middle tube that connects with the arrow button that suppose works for overall tube length extension adjustment also easily slips out while the vacuum cleaner is in use.

Purchased in May 2019 at Winning Appliances for A$243.00.

Product is used Monthly
Floor Type Carpet and Tiles

VivekMelbourne

Best one to keep its competitors to rest

I am not yet sure of the after sales service however the vacuum cleaner is silent and powerful. You need to set to minimum power to vacuum the carpet effortlessly. The extension cord is long enough to cover two bedrooms in one go. So far so good. I feel I made a good choice.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Belle

BellePerth

Forget the brand name competitors

This is the best vacuum cleaner I have ever had. Solid and sturdy and very quiet. Wide hose, with very strong suction. Went into retailer to purchase a different one. Sales person said "forget that " everyone comes into buy that particular one. I am so glad I listened as the Bosch was not as expensive but equal or even better in quality.

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Rick

RickHill Top

Not a bad cleaner, pity about no parts and service

We found the cleaner good value and did the job for us on hard floors. But very disappointed that we bought from Bing Lee and they have stopped selling it. No one else seems to carry bags or filters. Even on the Bosch site, they are out of stock and almost forty bucks for Hepa filter plus fifteen for delivery is outrageous. Have to live with the smelly filter.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
chack008

chack008Melbourne

It does the job and does it very well

I purchased it during the boxing day sales for $70 and it is good value for money. It comes with strong suction power and is quiet. Couple of issues I face is that it is bit hard to move through the carpets ( probably due to its high suction ). Also the air exhaust is on the top of the machine which was making all the dust from ceiling fly around. Overall, I am pretty happy with the purchase.

SVN

SVNMelbourne

Good value for money.

This is a small and lightweight machine made in Germany. Bought it in a deal last boxing day for 70 dollars and this is worth every cent. Multiple speed settings and sufficient accessories. I was also looking for a model with bags since i find it difficult to remove the dirt from bagless ones.

Has good suction and is not very noisy. Easy to move along since it is light and over all an excellent cleaner with HEPA filter. Not as good as the Dysons or Mieles, but excellent value for the price i bought it for.

Smaths

SmathsSydney

Excellent vacuum cleaner!

I think this is an excellent vacuum cleaner at this price point.

Has excellent suction, the hepa filter works well and picks up plenty of dust and dirt. It's small side makes it ideal for storage and overall an excellent vaccum for smaller areas (1-2 bed apartment, or for an upstairs area).

The accessories aren't superb - but definitely workable. The annoying thing about this model over other bosch vacuums is that it has no on board storage, so you need to develop your own little bag to store these items in. Additionally the small wheels sometimes don't roll as well as they could. But at the $100 - $200 range this might be somewhat expected.

The positives definitely outweigh any negatives and I would recommend this.

Yun Oh

Yun Oh

Good Value for Money

I have Miele Complete C2 Celebration too and this is not as powerful as My Miele C2. However this works perfect for my small granny flat. Compact, light-weight and less noise. Replacement bags are reasonably priced too. If you have a small house. I would recommend this product for everyday use.

Hi Yun Oh,
Thanks for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback about your Bosch BGL3PWERAU Vacuum.
If you have any future queries, please feel free to call us on 1300 369 744.
Regards, Bosch Home Australia.

JenConsumes

JenConsumesSydney, NSW

Good entry level vacuum

I was lucky enough to get this for under $100 on special, and it is a fantastic vacuum for that price. The suction is very strong and it comes with a few accessories to make it easy to vacuum your house, your wardrobe, your car etc (sadly it doesn’t have a small dusting brush but I was able to use the one from my old vacuum).
The length of the handle is easily adjustable which is great for taller people.
The vacuum is very lightweight, but a downside of that is that it does feel a bit flimsy when changing the vacuum bags.

styck

styck

Good efficient vacuum cleaner. No negatives

This vacuum is so good looking. I really like it's lightweight manoeuvrability. It is very user friendly and has really strong suction. I bought it even though I had an OK vacuum, the reviews were all positive. I'm glad I took the step.
I would recommend if you are OK with buying bags, which I think you can buy economically online.

Clem

ClemSt Ives

Very strong suction!!! It really suck!!

Very happy with this vacuum cleaner, sometime it suck too much and need to control the suction pressure, some people complaint about it's hard to move on carpet, I think its related to the strong suction, so adjusting the suction level fix the problem. I guess buying a vacuum cleaner that really suck is very important.

Sandy

SandyMelbourne

Great value and performance.

It is very light, easy to store and it has great suction.I am allergic to the dust and house mites, so needed something really powerful to work on carpets as well as on the hard floor. And to my surprise, this product works amazing. I have been very happy and I highly recommend it.

edwintky

edwintkyMelbourne

Great value

Purchased this vacuum 2 months ago. Very powerful, used mostly on hard floor and picks up dirt easily. It is compact and lightweight with good filtration. No complaints so far and attached a turbo brush purchased separately which has been excellent in picking up long hair. Noise levels have been comparable to my previous Nilfisk.

Gary

GarySydney

Great value vacuum

This Bosch vacuum is one of our three vacuums with the greatest performance and lowest price. The suction is greater than expected. It is more quiet than the others. The design is very user friendly. I have tile floor and a cat at home, which using this vacuum is clean the floor with no problem.