3Bosch GL-30 Free'e ProPower BGL3PWERAU

47 reviews · Statistics

70% · 3311 · 23%

Product is used
  • Daily (1)
  • Several times a week (8)
  • Weekly (13)
  • Monthly (2)
  • Rarely (1)
Pet OwnerYes (11) · No (14)
Clogging Issues Yes (1) · No (23)

BobTech
BobTechNSWMurrumbidgee Region, NSW57 posts

This is one powerful sucker

This is just one more very positive review of this vacuum cleaner. As many other reviewers have commented, it's so powerful that the control dial often needs to be turned down to under 50%. The carpet head becomes largely stuck to the floor and very hard to move at higher settings. I followed the advice of other people in these reviews and got hold of a turbo head on Ebay, which works great and doesn't need much effort to move it. The bag is very large and I still haven't had to replace it even after a lot of use. Also it's reasonably quiet. I'm very happy with this machine. Show details
Sandra_Barker
Sandra_BarkerNSWSydney, NSW17 posts

Outstanding suction and superior clean

This is the economical Bosch that has been designed and made in Germany. I reluctantly returned to a bagged machine after many years of using the most expensive bagless machine on the market. I was sceptical that this ‘cheap’ cleaner ($139) could do as well as the expensive brand, but I was pleasantly surprised. My apartment floors, rugs and sofas haven’t been so clean in years. There is a dial on the cleaner that enables you to choose the level of suction. The pole is made of steel, not plastic, which is important if you are taller than average and tend to push down on the pole while vacuuming. It won’t split. I highly recommend this cleaner because it is so economical and bags can be purchased easily.
Bijan Búl
Bijan BúlVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC7 posts

Understated product of the year

This machine is exceptional. I actually can’t work out how they are making a profit, but I’ve been using it for a year and this is equal top 3 best vacuum I’ve ever used. Show details ·  1
Aussie Khan
Aussie KhanACTCanberra Central 2601, ACT20 posts

Black beauty beast

Love at first sight -
For the price -she’s an absolutely beauty and powerful suctions. Show details ·  1
Chris M.
Chris M.VICThe Mallee, VIC

Great value for money

For the price you cant beat this vac. It has very powerfull suction, is made in germany and has a metal wand, which most vacs are plastic, and the vacuum head seems very solid. The only negatives i can find are the outlet blows up instead of out the back. If you are on a budget this vac beats all other cheapies hands down.
Im really impressed with the quality, performance and value for money
Highly reccomended Show details ·  1
Jan M
Jan M3 posts

Head falls off repeatedly and other limitations

Components don't function as they should. The cord needs repeated active encouragement to retract, the hose is thin and easily damaged. Most impacting function is that the head which detaches several times per use though not on highest suction. I regret the purchase and wish I had saved my money and bought from KMart! Show details
Glenn E
Glenn EVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC13 posts

Works well

Not a bad machine. No on board storage for tools. Bag lid feels a bit cheap when closing it. Good value for the cost. Show details
Vivien  S
Vivien SWentworth Falls23 posts

Would be 5 stars if handle didn't keep coming off

As previously stated this is a powerful little vacuum that can realistically only be pulled backwards. No problem with that, but it is VERY annoying that there's no clip on the two pole parts fixing them together. I bought this to replace an old Bosch vacuum which had the same issue due to breakage ( that one did originally clip together)! As I move backwards, the two pieces can't be pushed in hard enough to stay put. I may have to consider getting something to lock it in place. Show details ·  1
Be happy
Be happy3 posts

Didn't get a chance to use it

Brought this a few weeks ago , opened it the other day and what do you know faulty from the get go. Didn't even get a chance to turn it on or use it. Had to return it .

Is there anything on the shelf that isn't faulty or that doesn't last the 12mth period without a fault or problem.
I'm afraid to buy another brand after all I've experienced the past couple of weeks. Whose going to pay for my fuel, time and kms for all the back and forth Show details

Bosch Home Appliances

Nick BVICSouthwest, VIC5 posts

Thiago L.
Thiago L.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Excellent vacuum

I have had one for 4 years. It works well.
The pipe broke but I was able to source a replacement from Bosch for $30, which is very reasonable. Show details
Phil.S
Phil.SNSWSydney, NSW15 posts
Rygor R.
Rygor R.3 posts

Worst vaccuum ever

This would have to be one of the worst vaccuums I’ve ever had the displeasure to use. On hard floors it kinda works but on carpet or rugs is where you will become so frustrated with it you want to throw it out a window. It is near impossible to move back and forth across carpet unless you bend your back down low to the ground to get the angle of the stick just right. As a relatively larger, fit man it gives me a workout better than my local gym and I end up a sweaty mess. Which is great except I’m vaccuumingand should have to feel like I wrestled an crocodile just to get clean floors. I hate this vaccuum so much that I logged in just to leave a review and I never leave reviews! Avoid at all costs. Show details
Tony Murace