K3 Premium, K1 Pet, K3 Vulcano, K2
See the Best Barrel Vacuum Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Sebo

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (7) · No (2)
  • Clogging Issues Yes (0) · No (9)
Goldsmithy
Goldsmithy

Easy to manage, lightweight quiet and efficient.

We have both carpet and tiles and find this cleaner does both to perfection. All attachments are brilliant and easy to use. There is a feel of quality and longevity about this cleaner.

Purchased in August 2021 at SEBO.

Joe
JoeCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Bullet Proof

Flawless on hardwood and carpets - really effective with cat hair. Have owned for 2 years and no issues whatsoever. The powerhead is ridiculously powerful. Highly recommended for anyone for anyone with pets and toddlers.

Purchased in June 2019.

LittleBitOpinions
LittleBitOpinionsLaunceston, TAS

Simply marvellous vacuum. Love it! 10/10

Combinations of carpet, lino and tiles. this little workhorse does it all with ease, speed and efficiency.
I recommend everyone who wants real clean floors to get one of these little wonders.

Purchased in October 2019 at TASMANIAN VACUUM CLEANER COMPANY for $1,290.00.

Fabian
FabianGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Tried Dyson crap had 3 sebo one lasted 22 years still working their is by far the best vacuum if give a 10 plus

Carpet and wood and tiles and we have lets brilliant. Power head exceptional ease of use great picks up finest dust great on tiles best part it is just great

Purchased for $1,299.00.

SEBO AustraliaSebo

Hi Fabian, great to hear from a long standing SEBO user. We think our powerheads are pretty great too! If we can assist with anything, please contact us on 1300 MY SEBO (69 7326). Regards, SEBO Australia.

Miriam
MiriamSydney, NSW

The floating vacuum Cleaner

Purchased in May 2019 at Bing Lee Physical store.

Steven MccanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Finally a vacuum that works.

I have been using various vacuums over the past 15 years including Hoover, Wertheim, Electrolux, Miele and Sauber. They all had their pros and cons but none were as efficient as the SEBO K3 Premium.
I've got a mix of Tiles and Wool Loop Carpets. Most the vacuums I've had were good on hard floors but this is the first one that has done a really deep clean on my Carpets, and they look great afterwards and feel clean too.
The SEBO K3 is a very sturdy vacuum that has a low centre of gravity so doesn't tend to tip over like some of the others, and I love the bumper protection around the outside that protects my walls.
I'm extremely impressed with this vacuum and will be recommending it to all my friends.

Purchased in June 2019 at Bing Lee for $1,299.00.

Steven Mccan

Thanks Kathryn, I heard about this vacuum through choice magazine, and so far it's everything they said it was. Great vac.

Bel
BelAU

two years and still going strong

I'll admit that I was talked into this purchase and was not entirely sure when I bought it as it was very expensive compared to other vacuum cleaners.

I'm glad I did. This is just a really consistent, workhorse vacuum cleaner. We have no troubles with it. Our last two - miele and nilfisk - both died after a few years and the nilfisk had constant issues from the start.

I have to say I'm extremely happy with this thus far. It works a treat in a busy family household with a dog. I would recommend the Sebo vacuum.

Purchased in May 2017 for $1,100.00.

SEBO AustraliaSebo

Hi Bel, thanks for your review and great to hear the unit is tackling your tasks and performing year after year. If we can assist with anything, please contact us on 1300 MY SEBO (69 7326). Regards, SEBO Australia.

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Anshul B.
Anshul B.

Best machine for picking up pet hair

It has the best powerhead in the market compared to it's rivals. I've tried hoover, Miele, Electrolux but nothing beats Sebo. The pickup is phenomenal and the bags are huge

Purchased in April 2019 for $1,549.00.

SEBO AustraliaSebo

Hi Anshul, thanks for your review. It's nice to know you are impressed with the pick up capabilities of the ET1 powerhead. If we can assist with anything, please contact us on 1300 MY SEBO (69 7326). Regards, SEBO Australia.

RobynS
RobynSNSW, 2582

The best vacuum cleaner I've ever used!

Purchased in December 2018.

Sophie
SophieKillara

Too many design faults

Date PurchasedMar 2017
SEBO AustraliaSebo

Hi Sophie, thanks for your review as we appreciate the feedback. It's unfortunate that you're having issues with this vacuum - if we can assist please contact us on 1300 MY SEBO (69 7326). Regards, SEBO Australia.

Chris / Lithgow
Chris / LithgowNew South Wales, 2228

Excellent quality and performance

Quality - tick, performance - tick, on-board tool storage - tick, easy bag change - tick, filter - tick. Very happy with this machine purchased from vacshop.com.au and would deal with them again. Easy to manouever, cleans well including corners and the powerhead is an amazing bit of kit.This is excellent at removing pet hair and gobbles up all those dust and fluff bunnies. Does Not appear to be tiring to use and the power cord has excellent reach. Thoroughly recommended. What, no sixth star!!! Have to settle for five then.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
SEBO AustraliaSebo

Hi Chris, thanks for your review as we appreciate the feedback. It's great to hear that you like the SEBO K3 Premium so much. If we can assist with anything, please contact us on 1300 MY SEBO (69 7326). Regards, SEBO Australia.

gb130175
gb130175Sydney

Date PurchasedNov 2017
SEBO AustraliaSebo

Hi gb130175, thanks for your review. It's nice to know you like our SEBO K3 Premium just as much as Choice Magazine. If we can assist with anything, please contact us on 1300 MY SEBO (69 7326). Regards, SEBO Australia.

Paul
PaulPerth

Excellent quality and does the job it is intended to do!

Vacuuming carpet and tiled areas, this machine works extremely well. Particularly the power head on carpets over a large family home. Vacuum is easy to handle and versatile. Very pleased with the suction performance. Choose this vacuum as it is a bagged vacuum cleaner. Other factor in our selection was the Choice Magazine review and recommendation for price and function.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
CSD
CSDBowral

Perfect machine.

We bought the K3 Airbelt Premium with the turbo head. Works beautifully on our carpet, they've never been so clean. We have 2 cats and the head picks up everything. If you're reading the reviews trying to decide whether the high price is worth it, go out and buy one. You won't regret it, worth every cent.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
justkatzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely Impressed

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Sam
Samasked
Airbelt K3 Premium

From the reviews above it appears that the Sebo Airbelt K3 Premium has problems with hardwood floors. Our home is mostly hardwood with some wall to wall carpet and some area rugs. Please advise about hardwood floors.

SEBO AustraliaSebo

Hi Sam, the SEBO K3 Premium comes standard with an ET1 Powerhead for deep carpet cleaning and two additional hard floors tools, one of which is specific for wood floors. We suggest using the appropriate floor head for the job at hand. If we can assist with anything, please contact us on 1300 MY SEBO (69 7326). Regards, SEBO Australia.

Style_Meets_Emotion
Style_Meets_Emotionasked
Airbelt K3 Premium

Hi all!

I have currently a Miele S8790. Great machine, however....as of late the HEPA filters seem to either not be made well or the rubber seals get distorted when in use, and it seem to not be making an overall airtight deal when closed. It’s about a year and a half old, and my issue is whenever I vacuum, my air purifiers seem to increase in power meaning there’s more particles in the air than should be. I’ve read much about SEBO and their products, and I’m wondering if any owners have severe hay fever as I do, and it seems the Miele isn’t standing up to what it used to. And I’m tempted to try out this SEBO to see if it’s better. Better as in quieter, better performance, cheaper to maintain (filters, bags et al) than the Miele and most importantly, better for my extreme hay fever. Can anyone provide any feedback in this regard?
Many thanks!

justkatz

I had the cat and dog Miele vacuum but gave it the flick as I had read so much about the Sebo and found my Miele just wasn't working as well as it should have been. The filters on my Miele had to be cut to exactly fit the little box and I don't think they did much with filtering anything at all.

I am one very satisfied customer of the Sebo. Although it has bags, they last for ages. When I bought the machine in February, they had a bag in the machine and a spare bag in the box. I do vacuum alot and it was only today, that I have put in a new bag from the box I bought. So impressed.

The filters are much easier to change in the Sebo and you only need to change them after using 16 fitter bags or if you notice that it looks dirty. As I have said, I have only used 2 bags so far and checked the filter and it's still white and clean.

I don't find the Sebo noisy at all and it's performance is fantastic. I suffer from post nasal drip cough and have noticed a big decrease in symptoms since using this machine. My husband suffers with some sinus problems and this machine certainly eases the problems with vacuuming.

My only downfall for this machine would be the Power Supply Cable. The Miele has a push button which retracts the cord back in but with the Sebo you need to have the whole power cord out and then give it a little pull near the machine, then the cord goes back in automatically. I found that I do have to guide the cable with my hand to give it a smoother retraction back into the machine.

You can get a demonstration of a Sebo and have a try of it too. I only got a demo as I wanted to make sure it wasn't too heavy as I have shoulder and neck problems. I am happy to say, it is easy to use and not heavy at all.

Get an answer from our members and Sebo representatives

Compare all 4 Sebo Airbelt K Series
Sebo Airbelt K1 Pet

Sebo Airbelt K1 Pet

No reviews yet
Sebo Airbelt K2
  • Discontinued

Sebo Airbelt K2

No reviews yet
CategoryBarrel Vacuum CleanersBarrel Vacuum CleanersBarrel Vacuum CleanersBarrel Vacuum Cleaners
Price (RRP) $1,325.00$795.00$735.00
Bin Capacity3 L3 L3 L3 L
Weight5.5 kg5.5 kg5.5 kg5.5 kg
TypeBaggedBaggedBaggedBagged
Power1,800 W1,800 W1,800 W1,800 W
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)1 year(s)
ManualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manual