3Sebo Airbelt K Series

Vicki
VickiLaunceston, TAS13 posts
  Verified K1 Pet

This is perfect

I am an older person who wanted a small vacuum cleaner with all the different attachments, that is not too heavy. It is quite compact but very good. It I have longish hair and it picks up that off the carpet, that you can't always see. I have had it around 12 months now and never had a problem with it. I use it on tiles and carpet. It was quite expensive but worth the money. Show details ·  1
Julie29Hunter Region, NSW33 posts

Should have bought one 20 years ago

I recently purchased my first Sebo vacuum cleaner...the K3, after recommendations from friends.
I've got to say this vacuum brings the carpet up like no other I've ever used! To say I was astounded by its ability would be an understatement. My carpets aren't new by any means, yet this vac brings the pile up like they are new! It's quality German construction is noteable, and the wheels that rotate 360 degrees are a wonderful plus. The design is faultless. From the ease of changing the bag, to the connection of rods to the overall presentation and performance. I'm kicking myself that I've struggled for years with Hoovers, Werteims and Electrolux vacuums when all the while there was THIS on the market! Simply perfect. Show details ·  1
Alex M.
Alex M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts
Nic
Nic Sydney, NSW3 posts

Quality all the way

Sturdy manufacture, quiet operation. Materials are better quality than a lot of other mainstream brands. I can tell it will last. I have tiles & carpet. The power head really lifts the carpet & I love that the brushes under the hard floor head are on both sides not one like most other brands. Doesn't scratch my gloss tiles Show details ·  2
MMPP
MMPPGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing Vacuum

This is by far above any vacuum on the market. Value for money. The brush head that comes with the vacuum is high performance. I have tried all the top name vacuum's and none of them compare to this. The most powerful in the market. Your carpets are like brand new every time. I purchased my vacuum in 2020 and have just purchased another one for my mother. Show details ·  1
Lagente EM Loca
Lagente EM LocaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts
Goldsmithy
Goldsmithy2 posts
  K3 Premium

Easy to manage, lightweight quiet and efficient

We have both carpet and tiles and find this cleaner does both to perfection. All attachments are brilliant and easy to use. There is a feel of quality and longevity about this cleaner. Show details ·  1
Joe
JoeCanberra Central 2601, ACT2 posts

Bullet Proof

Flawless on hardwood and carpets - really effective with cat hair. Have owned for 2 years and no issues whatsoever. The powerhead is ridiculously powerful. Highly recommended for anyone for anyone with pets and toddlers.  Show details ·  1
LittleBitOpinions
LittleBitOpinionsLaunceston, TAS10 posts

Simply marvellous vacuum. Love it! 10/10

Combinations of carpet, lino and tiles. this little workhorse does it all with ease, speed and efficiency.
I recommend everyone who wants real clean floors to get one of these little wonders. Show details ·  1
Fabian
FabianGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC7 posts
  K3 Premium

Tried Dyson crap had 3 sebo one lasted 22 years still working their is by far the best vacuum if give a 10 plus

Carpet and wood and tiles and we have lets brilliant. Power head exceptional ease of use great picks up finest dust great on tiles best part it is just great Show details ·  1
Miriam
MiriamSydney, NSW92 posts
Steven Mccan
Steven MccanSydney Surrounds, NSW5 posts
  Fair Incentive K3 Premium

Finally a vacuum that works

I have been using various vacuums over the past 15 years including Hoover, Wertheim, Electrolux, Miele and Sauber. They all had their pros and cons but none were as efficient as the SEBO K3 Premium.
I've got a mix of Tiles and Wool Loop Carpets. Most the vacuums I've had were good on hard floors but this is the first one that has done a really deep clean on my Carpets, and they look great afterwards and feel clean too.
The SEBO K3 is a very sturdy vacuum that has a low centre of gravity so doesn't tend to tip over like some of the others, and I love the bumper protection around the outside that protects my walls.
I'm extremely impressed with this vacuum and will be recommending it to all my friends. Show details ·  2
Bel
BelAU10 posts
  K3 Premium

two years and still going strong

I'll admit that I was talked into this purchase and was not entirely sure when I bought it as it was very expensive compared to other vacuum cleaners.

I'm glad I did. This is just a really consistent, workhorse vacuum cleaner. We have no troubles with it. Our last two - miele and nilfisk - both died after a few years and the nilfisk had constant issues from the start.

I have to say I'm extremely happy with this thus far. It works a treat in a busy family household with a dog. I would recommend the Sebo vacuum. Show details ·  1

Deborah · Airbelt K Series

My Sebo Airbelt K1 doesn't pick hair up from my carpet. I'm told that this is true with some carpets and have been offered the turbo head with a small discount. Is it fair that I should fork out more money? Can't I expect a good vacuum cleaner to pick up hair?

Julie29

Never had a problem with my Sebo picking up hair....or pet fur or any thing. I love it. I have the turbo head and I always use it on the carpet areas. Mine came with three heads so not sure why you're needing to pay extra.

minikin
minikin · Airbelt K Series

Is the Sebo K3 Premium powerhead for carpet available as a separate attachment for purchase? if so, is it compatible with other Sebo vacuum models?
Why is the Sebo E series not available on Sebo Australia? I have only been able to find the E1 model on Amazon Australia

Sam
Sam · Airbelt K3 Premium

From the reviews above it appears that the Sebo Airbelt K3 Premium has problems with hardwood floors. Our home is mostly hardwood with some wall to wall carpet and some area rugs. Please advise about hardwood floors.

See all Sebo Airbelt K Series questions

Compare all Sebo Airbelt K Series listings
Sebo Airbelt K2
  • Discontinued
Sebo Airbelt K2No reviews yet
CategoryBarrel Vacuum CleanersBarrel Vacuum CleanersBarrel Vacuum CleanersBarrel Vacuum Cleaners
Price (RRP) $1,325$795$735
Bin Capacity3 L3 L3 L3 L
Weight5.5 kg5.5 kg5.5 kg5.5 kg
TypeBaggedBaggedBaggedBagged
Power1,800 W1,800 W1,800 W1,800 W
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)1 year(s)
ManualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manual