Miele Complete C3 PowerLine
Listing monitored by Miele

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Narelle S.
Narelle S.Sydney, NSW

Compact but powerful

Upgraded from a samsung that I have had for almost 10 years. It's light but packs a punch. Lots of power and good suction. overall very happy with my new vaccuuum!

Purchased in June 2021 at Harvey Norman.

Alex
AlexSydney, NSW

Powerful cleaner and easy to move around the house

Purchased in May 2017.

Adelaide Consumer
Adelaide ConsumerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

OMG... wonderful!

Compared to my previous vacuum cleaner, this is a wonderful piece.
Used on carpet, floor boards, tiles, furniture and even the car.
With easy switching and Multiple different heads.
Used my Sister’s Dyson (higher cost) when I cleaned her house...shocker!
Definitely high recommendation on purchasing the Miele.

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman for $400.00.

Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Miele Complete C3 PowerLine compares to other Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

One month in and the extender has broken, plastic pieces found in the bag!

Purchased in April 2021 at Apple Online store for $600.00.

Chris

Update: was purchased from appliances online, not apple.
Update: Miele sent me a replacement wand after about two weeks, many thanks to the nice lady from Appliances Online who helped me raise this with Miele. Second wand has no issue.

Sam S.
Sam S.Central West, NSW

So good it hurts

This vacuum is awesome. I have terrible allergies which have been worse since moving to Australia. I decided to get an allergy specific vacuum and I haven't looked back. The suction power is so good it feels like it will pull my arm out of it's socket. And I mean that only as a good thing. It has made such a difference to my allergies. The cord is long so easy to cover large areas. Can tip over but mostly just when it comes up against a large obstacle.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Fred Nerk
Fred Nerk

Great vacuum, but terrible head design

Love everything about this vacuum except the brush head. The only way to properly clean the brush is to totally disassemble which is no simple task. Pop 4 wheels out, unscrew 4 screws, prise apart the plastic tabs (not easy) and then multiple little parts fall out and you have to figure out how they all fit back together. They really need to do better than this. My last vacuum, a Dyson was crap in every other way, but they had this bit sorted.

Good vaccum but died after 4 years

We were really happy about our vaccum so far and felt it was worth the money spent but it then died after only 4 years so now we will have to buy a new one as the warranty is over....
I thought going for a reputable brand will allow us to have a long lasting machine but I guess you can't find this anymore now. My mum had her Miele for 20years + but it was built in the 80's...

Purchased in July 2017 at The Good Guys for $450.00.

Geoff
Geoff

Overall Excellent

Overall a quality vacuum cleaner that offers a variety of suction power levels. The quieter settings are still effective on hard floors.

The only issue is the standard head is somewhat cumbersome however this can be easily swapped with a turbo head that produces excellent results.

Amazing!

Bought my Miele today and I think I’m in love. Gave it what I thought would be a tough gig on my boyfriends work truck (yuk) and seriously it came up a treat! Didn’t even have to put the suction on the highest mode. Love it!!!

Purchased in March 2021 for $450.00.

Arden
ArdenMelbourne

Expensive Part

Bought this vacuum and been using it for 2yrs now. Then the suction hose cracked and I have to fix it myself to continue using it. Check miele website planning to purchase a replacement hose. Found out their replacement hose is too expensive, half the price of the whole vacuum? Might as well buy a new one with that price.

Purchased for $499.00.

Julia T.
Julia T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ideal vacuum for quick clean up

I purchased my Miele vacuum last year and its still running like brand new which is amazing considering I vacuum 2-3 times per week. It picks up dog hair easily and is easy to empty. I like that I can use it on all the different flooring in my house. Definitely a top purchase for me.

the-one
the-oneMid North Coast, NSW

Cat and Dog (SGEA3, bagged version) January 2021 - The quiet achiever.

Purchased in January 2021 at Harvey Norman for $649.00.

rp85
rp85Willoughby

Great Vacuum So Far

Purchased in October 2020 at The Good Guys Online store for $561.65.

carlacram
carlacram

Amazing quality and affordable

Reliable, easy to use and works well. No fancy gimmicks but less to break! Doesn't get clogged, easy to change bags out. Very quiet but still powerful enough for everything

Purchased at The Good Guys for $450.00.

No more Miele for me. Head burned out

Only used it about 4 times and the rotary head started burning. After investigating I found the bushes that support the rotaty brush had melted. Having owned many Miele I've decided that's enough

Purchased in October 2020 at Fantastic Furniture QLD, Hervey Bay for $549.00.

Miele
Miele representativeMiele

Read more reviews - page 2

Rebecca
Rebeccaasked
Complete C3 PowerLine Allergy (SGFA0)

We have long pile carpet and our youngest has asthma and dust allergies so wondered if this vacuum works well on long pile carpet. We have an older (10 year old) Miele S5000 and it doesn't have HEPA filters and isn't wonderful on the longer pile carpet either.

I have rugs, floor boards. Not sure on long pile carpet.
Tho I would say it would work if on max setting.
Hope this helps

Chrisasked
Complete C3 PowerLine

Got this vacuum from appliances on line after reading great reviews, have owned now for a little over a month. on the first bag change i have extended the metal tube, only to find that when i have pushed the vacuum forward on the floor that this tube has shortened again, and not able to be locked into place. after trying to figure out what has gone wrong with this, i have emptied the previous bag and found two white semi circle plastic pieces, and two small metal square pieces. these have come out of the tube and are used to lock it in place.
Don't get me wrong, the vacuum other than this is great, very pleased with it, but very disappointed that after only using about 7 times this has happened.

Could someone advise what i need to do to get this replaced please.

Oskar L.
Oskar L.asked
Complete C3 PowerLine

hello, the vacuum is making an acute noise when you switch it off. Also air comes through the grid when the airclean filter sits when you vacuum. Is it about changing the hepa airclean filter?
thanks

See all Miele Complete C3 PowerLine questions

Get an answer from our members and Miele representatives

Miele Complete C3 PowerLine

Compare all 12 Miele Complete C3 PowerLine
Miele Complete C3 PowerLine Cat & Dog (SGEA0)
  • 2017

Miele Complete C3 PowerLine Cat & Dog (SGEA0)

4.5
Miele Complete C3 PowerLine Turbo (SGDA3)
  • 2017

Miele Complete C3 PowerLine Turbo (SGDA3)

Miele Complete C3 PowerLine Allergy (SGFA3)
  • 2017

Miele Complete C3 PowerLine Allergy (SGFA3)

Miele Complete C3 PowerLine Comfort Electro (SGPA0)
  • 2017

Miele Complete C3 PowerLine Comfort Electro (SGPA0)

CategoryBarrel Vacuum CleanersBarrel Vacuum CleanersBarrel Vacuum CleanersBarrel Vacuum Cleaners
Price (RRP) $749.00$529.00$679.00$1,199.00
Bin Capacity4.5 L4.5 L4.5 L4.5 L
HEPA FilterNoNoYesYes
Weight8.78 kg8.2 kg8.2 kg10.66 kg
TypeBaggedBaggedBaggedBagged
Cord Length7.5 m7.5 m7.5 m7.5 m
Power2,000 W2,000 W2,000 W2,000 W
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Release dateJan 2015Jan 2015Jan 2015Jan 2015