Miele Complete C3 PowerLine

Vacuum Cleaners Buying Guide

Sunny

SunnyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very strong suction

It is very powerful and quiet, easy to change the filters which keep the dust and allergies.
Very happy with it still going strong after two years, easy to move around. Miele is best.

Purchased in January 2018 at The Good Guys for A$419.00.

Sucks harder than a Dyson Ball Animal

During the lockdown I was doing some sanding and couldn’t find dust masks. Ended up hooking my Dyson Ball Animal up to the sander. It lasted about 20 minutes before the vacuum died and gushed smoke.

Got the C3 Dog and Cat from Miele today. Finally! The crumbs and food in my sons keyboard are gone! I’d tried several times with the Dyson to clean in between the keyboard keys with poor results. During my first shot with the Miele, not only is the keyboard like new, it sucked the caps lock key right off the keyboard. The Dyson never achieved results like this.

I do wish I got one with the controls on the handle, as that’s what I’m used to with the Dyson. But, after all, I am very happy with my purchase.

Purchased in July 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$649.00.

Guru P.

Guru P.South Australia

This is a good product

Really nice product with user-friendly, easy to use, very happy with the product. I can't live without it. not really weight so easy to carry and holding to the solders.

Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Miele Complete C3 PowerLine compares to other Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

Nicole W.

Nicole W.North Western Region, NSW

Can"t live without it!

I love this machine. I vacuum carpet and floating floor boards. I have also used on lino, can't recommend enough. I have it for about 3yrs and its still going strong have only needed to change the filter twice and love the the bags come with the spare fabric filters.

Purchased in January 2017 at Harvey Norman for A$646.00.

Floor Type Carpet and Linoleum
Miele representativeMiele

Thanks Nicole, appreciate your feedback!

Great Vacuum - light weight and excellent suction

Great all round vacuum on both carpet and hard floors. Light weight and easy to use. The extension is made of metal and it feels a lot more solid than my previous Dyson that had many plastic parts that broke and needed to be replaced. Great value for money.

Purchased in June 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$699.00.

Worst purchase ever

I have both carpet and hard floors. Vacuuming went fine on both surfaces and in the car until first Mieke broke within 18 months during home renovations - Miele said not covered by warranty as renovations are not ‘accepted use’. Fair enough Bought this successor model still thinking Miele being top brand, but broke down again within 6 months as Labrador hair managed to get into vacuum engine. Not covered by warranty because dog allergy vacuum not designed to suck up dog hair said Miele.

Last Miele product ever said I - very sad when reputable brands start relying solely on their reputation.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$500.00.

BepeJ

BepeJSydney Surrounds, NSW

Second Miele owned

This is my second Miele. After my first one bit the dust, I had to use a loaned Dyson for a few weeks - shocking compared to the Miele. I used to own Dyson before Miele and will never go back. They feel like they are just picking fluff off the surface, where as Miele really feels like its getting deep into the carpet. Love ease of use, variable power and the onboard tools are great extremely convenient. My only criticism in the plastic used for the bumper and the heads. It seems to mark my white skirting boards, where the Dyson doesn't. I have to use protective tape on them. Apart from that I love it. If Miele used a non marking rubber I would give it 5.

Purchased in June 2020.

Laura R

Laura RGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

BRILLIANT!

i have hard floors and carpet. two dogs and had cats in the past; they loved running themselves along the side of the couch lol the vaccum picked up every hair. you could see it in the bag! really good.

Purchased in June 2018 at Godfreys Physical Stores for A$600.00.

Miele representativeMiele

Thanks Laura for the feedback! Glad to hear things are going well. Kind regards, Jake.

Love this monster

Purchased in June 2020 at Bing Lee Physical store for A$499.00.

Rebecca

RebeccaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Strong suction

Ease to use on hard floors and carpets. Got strong suction than most vacuums i have used in the past. Also comes with a handy location to keep all the attachments within the vacuum so you never lose them.

Purchased in September 2018.

Miele representativeMiele

Thanks Rebecca for taking the time to leave this lovely review! Glad to hear things are going well with your Miele vacuum. Kind regards, James.

PhilH

PhilHGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Miele Complete C3 Disappointment.

Our C3 Family All Rounder Vacuum Cleaner was great... when it worked. It had excellent suction and a good variety of attachments to get into all the nooks and crannies.

I purchased from MYER in December 2017.

For about a 2 week period, starting 1 month ago, the motor had been intermittently cutting out, seemingly when it overheated (it felt hot to the touch). Now, six months past the 2 year warranty period, the motor has just cut out permanently, and it won't even turn on.

I always believed that Meile was a premium product, with a price point to match. Now I feel like I would have been better off purchasing multiple $29 Kmart vacuum cleaners, and I'd probably have some change to spare too.

Disappointed.

Purchased in December 2017 at Myer Online Store for A$600.00.

Irene I.

Irene I.Sydney, NSW

Absolute workhorse. Perfect for asthma & allergy sufferers.

Purchased in May 2020 at The Good Guys for A$623.00.

Miele representativeMiele

Thank you Irene for taking the time to leave such a a wonderful review! Kind regards, Joel.

Lucinda

Lucinda

The best vacuum cleaner I’ve ever owned!

This vacuum cleaner is fantastic! It works well on tiles, Lino, wood floors and carpet. I usually use it on a low setting and the suction is amazing! By far the best vacuum I’ve ever owned. It also has quite a long cord, unlike other vacuums where you have to switch powerpoints constantly or use an extension cord. I’ve had this vacuum cleaner for 8 months now, and I haven’t had to change the bag yet (and I’ve done a few deep cleans of the house and cars with it, along with cleaning up toddler’s food crumbs!). I highly recommend! I’ve had no issues with it at all.

Purchased in September 2019 at Joyce Mayne Physical store for A$479.00.

Miele representativeMiele

Thanks Lucinda for taking the time to leave this review! Glad to hear you are enjoying your Miele vacuum. Kind regards, Joel.

GrimReaper555

GrimReaper555South East Queensland, QLD

Very handy and no bad needed

This vacuum cleaner is a life saver for people who are allergic to dust and particles. It picks up anything related from carpet wood tiles etc. I love the fact how you don’t have to replace the bag constantly either.

Purchased in December 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$800.00.

Miele representativeMiele

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review! Glad to hear you are enjoying your Miele vacuum.

Aleisha

AleishaGungahlin 2912, ACT

Highly recommended

I can say it’s the best vacuum I have ever owned! It’s reliable, long lasting, the cord length is long so it doesn’t require multiple outlet swaps, the suction of the vacuum is awesome, the handle on the hose is adjustable, lightweight, quiet, easy to use and neat design.

Purchased at Bing Lee Online store for A$499.00.

Jay

JayPerth, WA

Best you can get

Purchased at Myer for A$509.00.

IMR

IMRSydney, NSW

The BEST vac on the market. Dyson be gone!

This is by far the best vacuum on the market. I had a Dyson which we ended up throwing out because it couldn't vacuum up a spec of dust if it tried. Stay with the traditional vacs and you won't regret it. This has now lasted 6 years with absolutely no problems.

Purchased in January 2015 at Godfreys for A$599.00.

Alex P.

Alex P.

Absolutely an incredible machine. So much power!

We use this vacuum on hardwood floors, rugs and the car. The power is incredible but it is a bit noisy. We tried we one of the new Dyson V11s and the battery is terrible - especially when on full power. Buy the old school type of machine and with the bag too! Bagless machines can fail if you're vacuuming up too much sand as it goes through into the motor.

Purchased in May 2019 at eBay for A$516.00.

Floor Type Linoleum, Tiles and Wood
Sandra L.

Sandra L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Eat vacuum

I use my Miele on tiles and carpets and it picks up so much dirt. I have two cats who sheds a lot a 4 yr old and newborn plus my husband and I loose a lot of hair too. It picks it all up. I even did the rubber broom trick to see if the carpet was clean and it was! It moves around effortlessly and picks up kitty litter really well. I am kicking myself I didn’t purchase this vacuum sooner. I even cleaned my car with it and it came up better than a car detailed.

Purchased in March 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$479.00.

Miele representativeMiele

Thanks Sandra for taking the time to leave this lovely review! Glad to hear you are enjoying your Miele C3 Vacuum! Hope you are well. Kind regards, Joel.

June

June

Absolutely Fantastic

Tiles & Carpet.
Excellent quality VACUM cleaner even though I was hesitate at the start because I’ve never liked buying Vacum Bags.
I found the Miele Vacum cleaner extremely good suction & all the different attachments.

After using the Dyson for over 10 years I found that it lost suction - I loved not worrying about VACUM bags.

Purchased in March 2014 at The Good Guys for A$650.00.