Miele Compact C2 PowerLine

Best vacuum

It’s quite sturdy but if rough it will tip over. I love the vacuum bags and find it does not lose suction like others. The vacuum is very easy to manovore. I have recommended this vacuum to family and brought my daughter the c3 model for her new place. Highly recommended

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Thank you for your feedback!

Perfect

I work as a cleaner and have used many different vacuum cleaners over the time for sure the Miele is the best one I’ve seen so I bought one for myself. It’s so powerful, silent, the bag can least for a good time and it’s cheap to replace! It’s way best the the famous Dyson ones!

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Thank you for your feedback Marcela!

Wonderful vacuum!

I love this vacuum! It's easy to use and never loses suction. Perfect for cleaning up my dogs hair from the sofas and carpet. It's also light and very easy to store. Its clean in the sense it doesn't blow smells from it all over the house when using it.

Date PurchasedApr 2015

Powerful vacuum cleaner

Bought this Miele vacuum cleaner to replace an old vacuum cleaner that died. Chose the Miele brand over the Dyson after some research. It is a small but powerful vacuum cleaner with a good suction. Suction is much better than our old vacuum cleaner. Seems well-built. Easy to use and change between carpets and tiles. Would highly recommend.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Thanks for your wonderful review, it's great to hear your positive feedback.

Live up to German standard of built

Expensive for the price of a vacuum cleaner, however definitely lived up to the German standard! Quality product, solid built, and suitable for tight corners with good suction and power. Great for a big house, for regular cleaning and continuous cleaning.

Motor is solid, good quality and efficient. Very soft on delicate floorings. We have bamboo flooring and it is easy to manoeuvre around.

Would highly recommend this product - although only owned it for few months, we expect that this will last for years to come.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Very efficient and my carpets are clean

This vacuum provides great suction and is very efficient and works really well. It is very lightweight and easily manuverable. The power cord is long enough and I do not need to plug it in multiple time around my house. It is very hygienic to use and I am happy with my choice.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Great compact Vacuum Clean

This is an amazing compact powerful vacuum machine, great design, soft rubber wheels which will not damage timber floor, extremely user friendly . Does a great job vacuuming Mattresses, curtains etc, extremely powerful suction, accessories neatly fits into attachment holder, by far the best portable vacuum I have ever used

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Keep my place very clean and hygenic

This vacuum is really for me, I like the allergy model, it is equipped with a Hepa filter that allows me to keep the place very clean and hygienic. It is very easy to change bags and the vacuum is light and easy to maneuver. I also like the feature of extra long cord and I can use it effortlessly in the apartment.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Makes A Big Difference

As an allergy sufferer I can only cheer heartily for Miele vacuums. This has made a big difference to me having an allergen free house makes life so much easier.
Miele vacuums are amongst the very best quality wise and have the kind of build quality and feel that really invoke confidence, like machines used to be built. Suction power is great and moving about, the cord length is good an never bothers me. The great bonus is this model filters out allergens so you an confidently vac down your mattress, knowing you are not blowing the particles back into the room.I expect to have this for many years to come and although the initial costs are high, I really think the benefits are worth it.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Compact, quiet for the power

The C2 Miele Compact vacuum cleaner works like a charm. It does what it says on the box, which is sucks like nobody's business while not summoning a jet engine into your house while doing so. The bags last forever which is so much more convenient than the cheaper container alternatives. It looks very durable and fits nicely in the cupboard when stored vertically with all accessories attached. Would recommend it to anyone willing to spend a bit more on a vacuum cleaner.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Love Miele vacuums.

I have been through MANY vacuum over the years and none have lasted until I came across Miele. This is my second one, first one is still going strong but decided to upgrade and put old one outside in shed to use on the cars.
This one is a smaller sized vacuum but does the same great job as a bigger model. We have tiles, wood and carpet and it works great on all surfaces. Easy to switch from carpet to wood and has a nice long cord (although we are only in a small house so Length of cord is not an issue for us). Has great suction that never fails. I found this particular model great value for money, no need to buy the really expensive models when this one is just as good.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Love this vacuum cleaner! Wold buy again

After owning a bunch of different vacuum cleaners, cheap ones, we decided to spend the money and get a more expensive one. One of the men at my workplace recommended a Miele because he has had one for years. After reading reviews we decided to buy the compact powerline. We've had this one for almost 2 years now and couldnt be happier. You can change the suction setting which also changes the noise level. If my baby is sleeping I can still vacuum her room because it's so quiet. It sucks well on carpet and a rug we have too. The attachments allow you to get into the small areas on the couch and the edge of the skirting boards. Probably the only downside is that the bage are fairly pricey.

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Strong but.....

Pros
This vacuum cleaner has strong suction power. The cord rolls in quickly and cord length is extra long. Good working on the Tile and carpet floor.

Cons
slightly heavy. Also, the dust bags are expensive.
This has already got rust on the bottom (stainless) of floor tool since used in a months

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Great little power house

Got this for $200 ands it's better than my stick Dyson which was double the price.
Yes it's not ad portanlw, but it's light and easy to move. Suction is amazing!

I would buy a 2nd in a heartbeat, but I don't think this thing is going to break any time soon

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Strong suction power and reliable operation

This vacuum cleaner has offered powerful yet reliable operation so far. The suction power (and the noise) can be easily controlled via a large toggle switch on its back. This is convenient because the suction can be adjusted depending on the type of floor. I use it on a mix of tile, wooden, and carpet, in a 1 bedroom apartment and I find it to be effective at cleaning all the different surfaces. In addition, switching the head of the vacuum cleaner is also relatively simple. The cord also retracts quickly and smoothly. The main unit itself is fairly compact and light enough to easily manoeuvre.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Excellent performance

Very happy with its powerful suction and performance. Looks good as well. For me it is a bit heavy but reasonable. Easy for my husband though. Very quiet and no bad smell when working, which is very good for the family with baby. We live in a Three rooms unit all carpeted.

Excellent quality, longlasting vacuum

have had it for a few months now and am very satisfied. It's not too loud and hasn't yet lost any suction. The cost is a fair bit higher than many of the other cheaper options, but so far it seems to be worth every cent and have not had any issues

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Best you can get

At first I was going to buy a Dyson but after the tryout I decide to buy Miele instead. Best decision ever made. No regrets. Suction so strong it can clean everything. It is not bagless but hey who cares, less thing to clean, just chuck the dirty bag out.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Great Model

Very happy with the performance suction. The previous vacuum cleaner was not powerful after using Miele it was so easy to clean the carpet .. with small kids at home need to vacuum every day Miele was very light and there is a settings for quiet also when my Bub is sleeping I can use this option. There is a mess in living area everyday with kids and Miele cord is so extendable it reaches out my entire longe

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

What a difference to anything I've used before!

This is my first Miele vacuum and I am completely sold! Have used slightly cheaper but reputable brands before like Bosch but they never lasted longer than 2-3 years. I hope (and think) his one will last much longer as it is so much sturdier built, solid wheels and telescope tube and the suction head.
It is also soooo much more silent. Only the little roller below the brush sometimes squeaks a bit when in hard floor mode.
The suction is great and switching between the different settings works quickly. that's good as we have quite a few delicate rugs and cow hides on our hardwood floors.
The only thing to consider is the expensive bags. But with us a bag lasts quite long (probably about 2-3 months) even though we have a cat..

Date PurchasedJan 2017

This concerns model SDAEO which is not on the pulldown list. While vacuuming wood floors with the floor tool set to “Hard flooring and intensive cleaning of carpets” and the machine set at “Energy saving, daily vacuuming with low noise level” the floor tool makes a shrieking/squealing sound as it’s drawn back, even with the air inlet valve fully open. The tool makes no sound when pushed forward, even with the air outlet fully closed. This sharp sound can be heard in the apartments around and below me despite it being a cement building and my putting 1/2” of cork underlay beneath the hardwood flooring. As solutions go, lifting the floor tool to draw it towards myself is hard on the back after a few minutes. If I need to buy a different floor tool than the one supplied which do you recommend?

can anyone please tell me approx how much this model weighs?
The Weight is 6.5 Kilo”s

I have a Miele Compact C2 PowerLine and find it hard to push on my carpet. Which is the best setting for a medium-pile carpet?
I don't have carpet, only area rugs. I also just have the standard nozzle attachment which has a switchable setting for hard floor/carpet. There is a carpet tool available that is especially for higher pile carpet but I don't have one, or need one and therefore cannot comment. Look at you nozzle head first. If it's the standard one, push the switch forward for carpet and see if that helps.

Compact C2 PowerLine SDCB0 (Hardfloor)Compact C2 PowerLine SDAB3Compact C2 PowerLine SDAB0Compact C2 PowerLine SDBB0 (Cat&Dog)Compact C2 PowerLine SFAA0 (Celebration)Compact C2 PowerLine SDCB0 (Allergy)
Price (RRP) $429.00$429.00$529.00$349.00