Miele Compact C2 PowerLine

Miele Compact C2 PowerLine

SDBB0 (Cat&Dog), SDCB0 (Allergy), SFAA0 (Celebration), etc...

Vacuum Cleaners Buying Guide

• Product is used
    • Weekly (5)
    • Daily (1)
    • Several times a week (1)
  • Pet OwnerYes (5) · No (2)
  • Clogging Issues Yes (0) · No (7)
Lesh

LeshHobart, TAS

Works great, powerful suction

So far so good has powerful suction and doesn't need to be turned up to the Max for good results on carpet. Easy to use and never tips over, great overall.

Purchased at Harvey Norman for $750.00.

Product is used Daily
Floor Type Carpet and Wood
JoelMiele

Thank you Lesh for taking the time to leave this review, glad you're enjoying your Miele C2 vacuum. Kind regards, Joel.

Riddhi P.

Riddhi P.

Perfect for Pet Hair

I have a Golden Retriever and it's been a big respite to have this.

We Vaccum every 2-3 days and it takes care of the Pet Hair really well.
It's great value for your money.

Purchased in May 2018.

Noise Level
Product is used Several times a week
Floor Type Carpet, Tiles and Wood

Hello,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review.
Kind Regards
Joel

Louise H

Louise HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great powerful vacuum cleaner

We are more than happy with the Miele vacuum cleaner, we use on tiles and carpet. Very strong suction, very quiet in operation. Easy change of dust bags. Second vacuum we have purchased from Miele and the cleaner lasts for many years Great company to deal with.

Purchased in July 2019 at Myer Retail Stores for $499.00.

Pet OwnerNo
Floor Type Carpet and Tiles

Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Miele Compact C2 PowerLine compares to other Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

David SwannSydney, NSW

Don't know why this vacuum cleaner gets high marks. It's very hard to push, and the head is very badly designed

The head is very hard to push over the carpet, it doesn't glide at all. So all that power that this vacuum has has to be reduced to it's bare minimum just to make the head glide over the carpet. Doesn't that defeat the whole object of buying a powerful vacuum cleaner in the first place?. Secondly, the head is very badly designed, it isn't a ball/socket joint so you can't put the head vertical over a piece of dirt you want to pick up. You have to hold the wand at 45 degrees to the floor the whole time.

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $300.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum, Tiles and Wood
Bianca

BiancaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing with strong suction

Amazing on carpet, Harwood and tile. Such a strong suction throughout. I love that you can easily rotate head to get under beds. I love the vacuum bags and that all Miele vacuums use the same bag so you don’t have to worry about your model bag not being available.

Purchased in October 2018 at Harvey Norman for $500.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Tiles and Wood
JoelMiele

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review!

Fantastic Vacuum if you have Pets

We have two dogs in our house and I like to ensure there is no hair left behind in our house. I have used several vacuum cleaners as I like to vacuum every day. Many of the vacuums I have used have lost suction over time and to be honest, didn’t have the extreme suction I was looking for. The Miele Cat and Dog vacuum has been absolutely wonderful in picking up all animal hair and leaves the carpets amazingly clean and hair free. No loss of suction over time either. Would thoroughly recommend.

JoelMiele

Thank you Melissa for taking the time to leave this review!

MDL

MDL

Love this product

I cannot speak highly enough of this vacuum!! Powerful suction, easy to maneuver and incredibly simple to use. Storage is easy as it is quite compact and light. This is one of the very few vacuum cleaners I had ever owned which truly delivers on its promise to pick up pet hair. I have tried other brands in the past but this one does the job. It's also reasonably priced visa vie other brands, which in my experience had not performed as well.

Purchased in May 2018.

Floor Type Carpet and Wood
JoelMiele

Thank you MDL for taking the time to leave this review!

Compacct

CompacctSydney, NSW

Compact, quiet and powerful

I use this vacuum on both kitchen tiles and carpeted floor.
It performs (too well) on carpet, and i typically need to use it on its weaker settings.
It's easy to maneuver and packs away neatly.

However, i do find that the plastics used for the nozzles and the vacuum itself to be quite weak and scratches/wears easily.
I haven't used it alot and i'm pretty careful and gentle with it too.

Purchased in December 2018 for $249.00.

Pet OwnerNo
Floor Type Carpet and Tiles
JoelMiele

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review!

Son

SonSydney

Best vacuum

It’s quite sturdy but if rough it will tip over. I love the vacuum bags and find it does not lose suction like others. The vacuum is very easy to manovore. I have recommended this vacuum to family and brought my daughter the c3 model for her new place. Highly recommended

Date PurchasedAug 2017
JoelMiele

Thank you for your feedback!

Marcela

Marcela

Perfect

I work as a cleaner and have used many different vacuum cleaners over the time for sure the Miele is the best one I’ve seen so I bought one for myself. It’s so powerful, silent, the bag can least for a good time and it’s cheap to replace! It’s way best the the famous Dyson ones!

Date PurchasedJun 2018
JoelMiele

Thank you for your feedback Marcela!

Katie

KatieDarwin

Wonderful vacuum!

I love this vacuum! It's easy to use and never loses suction. Perfect for cleaning up my dogs hair from the sofas and carpet. It's also light and very easy to store. Its clean in the sense it doesn't blow smells from it all over the house when using it.

Date PurchasedApr 2015
Attorney

AttorneyPerth, WA

Powerful vacuum cleaner

Bought this Miele vacuum cleaner to replace an old vacuum cleaner that died. Chose the Miele brand over the Dyson after some research. It is a small but powerful vacuum cleaner with a good suction. Suction is much better than our old vacuum cleaner. Seems well-built. Easy to use and change between carpets and tiles. Would highly recommend.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Stephanie AshcroftMiele

Thanks for your wonderful review, it's great to hear your positive feedback.

czardasc

czardascPerth

Live up to German standard of built

Expensive for the price of a vacuum cleaner, however definitely lived up to the German standard! Quality product, solid built, and suitable for tight corners with good suction and power. Great for a big house, for regular cleaning and continuous cleaning.

Motor is solid, good quality and efficient. Very soft on delicate floorings. We have bamboo flooring and it is easy to manoeuvre around.

Would highly recommend this product - although only owned it for few months, we expect that this will last for years to come.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Blue_Daisy

Blue_DaisySydney

Very efficient and my carpets are clean

This vacuum provides great suction and is very efficient and works really well. It is very lightweight and easily manuverable. The power cord is long enough and I do not need to plug it in multiple time around my house. It is very hygienic to use and I am happy with my choice.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
philander

philanderAU

Great compact Vacuum Clean

This is an amazing compact powerful vacuum machine, great design, soft rubber wheels which will not damage timber floor, extremely user friendly . Does a great job vacuuming Mattresses, curtains etc, extremely powerful suction, accessories neatly fits into attachment holder, by far the best portable vacuum I have ever used

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Jason

JasonSydney

Keep my place very clean and hygenic

This vacuum is really for me, I like the allergy model, it is equipped with a Hepa filter that allows me to keep the place very clean and hygienic. It is very easy to change bags and the vacuum is light and easy to maneuver. I also like the feature of extra long cord and I can use it effortlessly in the apartment.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Westie

Westiemelbourne

Makes A Big Difference

As an allergy sufferer I can only cheer heartily for Miele vacuums. This has made a big difference to me having an allergen free house makes life so much easier.
Miele vacuums are amongst the very best quality wise and have the kind of build quality and feel that really invoke confidence, like machines used to be built. Suction power is great and moving about, the cord length is good an never bothers me. The great bonus is this model filters out allergens so you an confidently vac down your mattress, knowing you are not blowing the particles back into the room.I expect to have this for many years to come and although the initial costs are high, I really think the benefits are worth it.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
RocketRalf

RocketRalfSydney

Compact, quiet for the power

The C2 Miele Compact vacuum cleaner works like a charm. It does what it says on the box, which is sucks like nobody's business while not summoning a jet engine into your house while doing so. The bags last forever which is so much more convenient than the cheaper container alternatives. It looks very durable and fits nicely in the cupboard when stored vertically with all accessories attached. Would recommend it to anyone willing to spend a bit more on a vacuum cleaner.

Date PurchasedMar 2016
JessV

JessVMelbourne

Love Miele vacuums.

I have been through MANY vacuum over the years and none have lasted until I came across Miele. This is my second one, first one is still going strong but decided to upgrade and put old one outside in shed to use on the cars.
This one is a smaller sized vacuum but does the same great job as a bigger model. We have tiles, wood and carpet and it works great on all surfaces. Easy to switch from carpet to wood and has a nice long cord (although we are only in a small house so Length of cord is not an issue for us). Has great suction that never fails. I found this particular model great value for money, no need to buy the really expensive models when this one is just as good.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Love this vacuum cleaner! Wold buy again

After owning a bunch of different vacuum cleaners, cheap ones, we decided to spend the money and get a more expensive one. One of the men at my workplace recommended a Miele because he has had one for years. After reading reviews we decided to buy the compact powerline. We've had this one for almost 2 years now and couldnt be happier. You can change the suction setting which also changes the noise level. If my baby is sleeping I can still vacuum her room because it's so quiet. It sucks well on carpet and a rug we have too. The attachments allow you to get into the small areas on the couch and the edge of the skirting boards. Probably the only downside is that the bage are fairly pricey.

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Andrew M

Andrew Masked

Compact C2 PowerLine

What is the power consumption of the C2 and C3 models when operating in "standard mode" and "energy saving" mode?

For context, we run our large home entirely from rooftop solar power (with a 13.2kW Tesla Powerwall2 battery for use when the sun is not shining - e.g. overnight or on cloudy days). This means that we need to be EXTREMELY careful with every W of use during the evenings or when the weather is grey or raining.

I can see that that C2 and C3 are rated at 1800kW and 2000kW respectively, which is presumably the power draw when the vacuum cleaner is used on the standard setting - i.e. they would use 1.8kW or 2.0kW if used for an hour on a standard setting.

The critical issue is therefore: what is the power draw in watts for these two models when the system is using the "energy saving" mode?

Andrew M

Andrew Masked

Compact C2 PowerLine

Does this have an adjustable-length rod/handle? I've heard owners of the C1 model complain that the handle is NOT adjustable (and especially difficult for very short people, who find it too long). I also know that the C3 IS adjustable. However, I can't find any specific information regarding the C2 model.

yes it does

JoelMiele

Hi David, C2 models come with a "Comfort compact telescopic tube". Please refer to the Miele website for more information. Kind regards, Joel.

Christine S.

Christine S.asked

Who sells it?

JoelMiele

Hi Christine, to find your nearest Miele partner please visit this page here https://www.miele.com.au/domestic/find-a-miele-partner-384.htm Kind regards, Anna.

Get an answer from our members and Miele representatives