Electrolux EHG953SA / EHG953BA

Electrolux EHG953SA / EHG953BA

EHG953BA and EHG953SA

I feel like a chef!

We renovated our kitchen and bought new cooking appliances. Chose Electrolux because of other reviews and am extremely happy. Plenty of room and burners to chose to cook on. Love the flame failure safety feature. It's good to know that if the flame goes out the gas automatically shuts down. The cast rivets are stylish and solid. Cooktop is easy to clean. Cooktop looks great with the Electrolux 90cm pyro oven.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

A delight to use

I've been battling with an LG Induction cook top for more than a year. It was my choice when we remodelled the kitchen and I learned to regret the decision. Fed up with the issues that come with induction cooking, I recently bought the Electrolux EHG953BA. It was installed a week ago and I've rediscovered the joy of cooking. Compared with a stainless steel cooktop I had some years back the glass top is a breeze to keep clean and I particularly like the three very heavy trivets. They don't move around at all and there's no danger of tipping over a smaller pot or pan as the tops are more or less interlinked. The spacing of the five burners is ideal for my style of cooking and it's great to be able to use more than one large pot at a time. The wok burner seems to work very well and while it clearly isn't a commercial/restaurant standard it certainly gets plenty hot enough to suit the dishes I cook on it. Electrolux, I can't say more than thank you for producing this really wonderful cooktop.