Electrolux EWF14933

MPN: EWF14933

Bronte F.

Bronte F.Darling Downs, QLD

Does a great job

Have had this washer for over a year and find it reliable and easy to use. The 'delay start' function is handy though I find it a tad confusing to work out when it will actually finish. Good variety of settings, I wish it had a 'standard' type wash that was less than an hour though.

Michael

MichaelBraddon 2612, ACT

Standards

I found this washer is good on most cloths but not great with bad stains. I would have to wash three times to remove stubborn stains . Otherwise a good washer

Purchased in February 2018 at Harvey Norman.

Peter McCoy

Peter McCoySydney, NSW

Significant improvement over our previous washer

Purchased in April 2018 at 2nds World Physical store.

Yvonne A

Yvonne AHobart, TAS

Took time to understand the cycles of this electrolux machine

Purchased in November 2018 for $995.00.

Esther

EstherPerth, WA

Very good washer for a good price.

Purchased in March 2019 at The Good Guys.

Maki

MakiMelbourne

Really love it!

I literally use it non-stop and it's very efficient. I do many washes from baby clothes to adults clothes to linen etc. And this machine can handle anything. I occasionally over fill it and it still cleans perfectly and doesn't use much water or energy. Very efficient.
I bought it cause I read good reviews of it. It doesn't make much noise and to me personally it looks nice to look at,it's very stylish.
After almost a year, it still works perfectly.

Lisa T

Lisa TGoulburn

Do Your Research Before You Buy This Model!

Don’t buy it

Salesman talked it up and sold it well but it’s very noisey, clothes come out wet spin cycle isn’t good. Can’t change to cold only wash. Not good at washing a big load have to split up my washing more. Seems to take longer to wash a load. Very disappointed.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Lynn

LynnSunbury

This machine does the job I wanted a Bosch but my partner wanted electrolux. I find it quiet and efficient. the clothes are always washed nicely and the cycles are great, there is less water usage and I make sure it gets cleaned after the daily cycles are finished. I also use vinegar to clen the inside

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Jack

Jack

Would'nt have anything else

Since seeing the effectiveness of front loaders overseas, my wife and I decided to give it a go by buying one upon our return home. It was one of the most satisfying purchases of recent times as it fits our requirements and the fact that it is a front loader, it gives us so much more space in the laundry. The most impressive feature? The quietness and the utter brilliance in keeping our washing clean and without significant wear. Love it!

Date PurchasedNov 2017

QualityisKing

QualityisKing

ok

Noisy and very sensitive machine. within first few months only had to replace the circuit board as it was not turning on. the features are good but not great. cant wash shoes
the rinsing at fast RPM is very noisy whereas compare to others are very quiet.

conclusion - ok machine

Date PurchasedJun 2016

weenfar

weenfarMelbourne

So many wash options and so easy to use!

Tata

Tata

Fantastic machine

This is a fantastic washing machine. Clothes always come out clean. It has lots of different cycles to pick from and a good range of heats. Best part is the option to use set a timer for washing to begin. The refresh option is good for bedding that has been in the cupboard and you dont have time for a full wash and dry

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Fred

FredMelbourne

No problems in nearly a year

We purchased this as a combo with an Electrolux Heat Pump dryer.
We upgraded from a top loader (used front loaders before as well) and it serves a family of four very well.
Great washing results, energy efficient and quiet.
Can't fault this machine and would purchase it again at this stage.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Mel B

Mel BManly

Works well :)))

This is a great machine but only when on a complete cycle. I find that the quick wash doesn’t get the clothes clean enough. It’s a relatively quiet machine. Unfortunately, the coldest setting is 30’ unless on delicate/hand wash. A cold option would be a nice choice for everyday washes too. It’s a very reliable machine and has been well loved for many years.

Date PurchasedMar 2011
HeatherBelle

HeatherBelleSandstone Point

A couple of issues were annoying

It cleans and rinses well. It is very loud. Only 5 years old and thought we had a major fault with a grinding noise . Turns out it has 2 hoses and $110 later the appliance electrician just unplugged the 2nd hose and it was fine. Not even necessary he said.

Date PurchasedJan 2013

Antananarivo

AntananarivoAU

Good machine but powder is not completely dissolved in the detergent drawer

I am concern that after each wash the machines leaves some detergent in the detergent drawer. It doesn't fully dissolves. Whenever I have some time I think I will need to contact Electrolux to solve this issue.
Apart from that, the washing machine do a good cleaning. Several washing options. Only noisy in the last rinse cycle for approximately 4-5 minutes.
We also bought the electrolux pedestal. The whole package looks great! We paid $975 at Harvey N.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Poor product, poor service

I just bought this washing machine and it already had water leaking from the bottom. I contacted the retailer only to be informed that Electrolux will only send a technician to inspect the following week. How long will it take to get it repaired or replaced? Probably another week. It is only 2-week old and it is going to take two weeks to be repaired. What a piece of junk!!!

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Clean Machine

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Jodie

Jodieasked

I have the 14933 model, I try to select a cycle but it switches to 1 min, makes a clicking sound then displays 0, I have turned it off and on to try and reset to no avail.Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Don

Donasked

We havent been able to adjust the machine levels to allow the door to open and close easily. The beak of the lock is below the centre of the hole and forward of the hole so the door needs to be lifted to open and close and it takes a lot off strength to open. I've actually moved it into the open so I can adjust all 4 feet but still cant get beak in centre of hole. Door or lock doesn't appear to be adjustable either, any suggestions.

Sharon

Sharonasked

My old Electrolux front loader died and I have replaced it with this model. They cycle times are so much longer. I used to be able to do a cycle in about 40 mins when washing on 30 Degree water temperature, with low dirty level. The new time management option doesn't let me get anywhere near that. I have adjusted the Spin options down lower and this does not seem to impact the cycle time. Is there anyway I can reduce the cycle times down for Cotton or Mixed cycles?

Get an answer from our members and Electrolux representatives