Electrolux Purei9 PI91-5SGM

Electrolux Purei9 PI91-5SGM

started out great had the small wheel fell off

it seems not able to find its way home, small wheel has fallen off
have rang Electrolux and sending back to service centre
was told if housing is broken they are not liable never been dropped
see the out come
keep u posted
when you pay this much for these vacuums
you would expect more

Purchased in August 2018.

Battery Life
Product is used: Daily
Pet OwnerYes
Floor Type Carpet and Tiles
System Errors Often

Danielle

DanielleSydney, NSW

Cannot control where you want to start vacuuming

Thought I would be able to request that the vacuum starts cleaning from a specific room. Always starts at home position and if positioned by hand it no longer knows how to find its way home. Cleans very well, my house is small but most of the time vacuuming will stop before doing the full house. Please help!

Purchased in May 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Battery Life
Product is used: Several times a week
Pet OwnerNo
Floor Type Carpet and Tiles
System Errors Occasionally

KojakFar North Queensland, QLD

Solved. Does not connect to cloud

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,000.00.

Product is used: Several times a week
Pet OwnerYes
Floor Type Tiles
System Errors Every time
Kojak

We also took the unit to another property that only has 2.4Ghz, uninstalled and reinstalled everything again - still no joy. It's been returned now to Harvey Norman.

MikkieDQueensland

Cleans better then most! Lacks tech features.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

worth every cent

First time robot user. I am so happy with the Electrolux Purei9. I use it everyday. we have wooden floorboards. works well on carpet as well. So easy to use, controlled from your phone if you like, suction and cleaning is amazing. Love it. Although its priced higher than many others its worth it. highly recommend.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Kahls

KahlsAU

Out does the rest!!

Bought the Purei9 this week, upgrading from the Miele Scout RX1 and there isn't a comparison. From the suction, to the mapping all controlled from your phone, this vac is exceptional. As we live in a large house, Lux (our name for her) will do as much as she can, go back and charge and come back out to where she left off. What amazes me is what it can pick up and does a better job on the carpets than my stick Dyson!
This is at the higher end price wise but worth every cent. I highly recommend

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Sickan77

Sickan77Melbourne

Remarkable vacuum!!! the best I've owned

Date PurchasedMar 2018

The Guru

The GuruBrisbane

Wow!

This vacuum makes my old Dyson barrel look so shabby. I was staggered to see what it collected from our carpet. My wife's hair and our pet's hair filled the container and I even had to empty it half way through the first room. 4 empties later and the first vacuum was complete. Love the App and so easy to use. This product was worth every cent of my hard earned and now I vacuum when I am at work or shopping...remotely! Awesome product.