L'Oreal Elvive Smooth Intense

L'Oreal Elvive Smooth Intense

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Smell
Kehlani

KehlaniSydney, NSW

Love this product so much

This product is heaven-sent, it revived the roots of my hair. It also works well with my damaged hair and it doesn't feel too hard to rinse, it is not sticky at all and it feels smooth!

Purchased in January 2020.

Smell

works so good

I had frizzy dry hair and tried different shampoos and this shampoo was the best. using this product for 3-4 years and so happy about my hair. The shampoo+mask+ hair serum are all working well together.

Smell
Paula13

Paula13Melbourne

improved my hair

I do have this chemically-treated hair up to now. However, I suck at maintaining it because it's too tedious for me. i thought I could make the situation better by getting a conditioner that is priced more than I usually spend on a conditioner. I found this one. After a few days I started to see that my hair has less frizz and is more manageable. i think this conditioner does what its claims to do.

Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how L'Oreal Elvive Smooth Intense compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

Best result I have had anti frizz wise

I have spent alot of money on very expensive shampoo and conditioners trying to find one that reduces frizz. I have just started using this shampoo and conditioner and it is working better than any other that I have tried. And it is sooo cheap! It also has allowed me to wash my hair less often as it stays fresher for longer.

BelleJC

BelleJC

Still frizzy with anti-frizz

My hair is just as frizzy using the 'anti frizz' I only bought it cos the supermarket ran out of the same 'colour protect' kind of the same brand. It smells nice and is cheap when on special. I've had better results with Tre Semme or whatever it is at the supermarket.

Does the job

If you just want to tame frizz this certainly works. I used both shampoo and conditioner and my hair was left flat and dull, certainly no frizz but no healthy looking shine either! It went in the bin.

Mandimoo7

Mandimoo7WA, 6566

Best Ever Conditioner

I have been using this product for at least a year now and just had to say that it must be one of the best inexpensive products on the market. I have very fine but long hair and also a sensitive scalp and this conditioner is fine with all. I used to go to one of the most expensive salons in Perth but their conditioner did not match up and I paid at least quadruple the price. I am impressed to say the least.
Inexpensive, silky smooth, not heavy

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad

This is a good smelling shampoo and I am fussy about shampoo smells because I dont like all the ones that smell like fruits or flowers. This shampoo didnt dry my hair like some shampoos do, but it didnt really do anything amazing either, so I didnt buy it afterwards.
I received a large size of this shampoo as a sample to try and found that it worked great. It didnt dry my hair too much, but I didnt find anything too great about it to keep using it regularly.
It worked okay for me, but I didnt notice any significant changes after I used it, so I dont use this one regularly.

heytherek

heytherek

Good

I like this product and would definitely use it again. It really does help to keep flyaway hair under control and feels nice on.
This is great if your hair is very frizzy and all over the place. I liked how this product left my hair feeling soft and more manageable. The bottle will last for a while too as you do not need to put on the masque that often for it to leave your hair in a lot better condition.
A little bit pricey but when you consider that you do not need to use it a lot it does not work out to be too bad.

Shampoos & Conditioners