2Emma Wooden Bed

Dave
DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  King

Love the aesthetic

Looks clean and had great customer service. I am happy with their products and service Show details ·  1
Ben G.
Ben G.2 posts
  Fair Incentive Double

Great bed - Easy to assemble

Setup was swift and the bed is stable, quiet and functional with ample storage space underneath. Show reply
Paulina Wichman
Paulina Wichman2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified King

Can’t wait to hop into bed!

We’ve been sleeping on our Emma wooden bedframe and Emma mattress for over 6 months now and we sleep soundly. The bed doesn’t creak either which is a big bonus for a wooden bedframe! :) Show details ·  1
D and H
D and HNorth-East, TAS2 posts

Quality Product

Well made bed with a quality finish. Easy to assemble and solid once assembled. The only reason I don't give it a 5 star rating is the excessive packaging. So much polystyrene and plastic! Show details ·  1
Sophie S.
Sophie S.Southwest, VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

By far the best bed I’ve ever had!

I got my Emma bed with the Diamond hybrid mattress almost a year ago. It was easy for me to assemble on my own, the parts simply slotted together. Once it was all set up it felt solid and heavy, make sure to assemble it in the right position!
I had expected the mattress to have a new smell but didn’t notice anything and slept soundly from day one.
I ended up adding the comfort topper, as I had had trouble sleeping on my side for many years, I can now comfortably sleep on either side.
There is no sagging in the mattress and the bed does not creak, plus it looks great! Show details ·  1
Geoffrey Tan
Geoffrey TanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Great bed and mattress

Probably the most comfortabable bed and mattress we have ever own. Easy to assemble. Mattress came rolled up and easy to install. Show details ·  1
James O
James OSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified King

Great looking, easy to assemble wooden bed

Really simple assembly bed which comes in three boxes, with every part slotting into place nicely. Once everything's secured the bed doesn't move and looks great! Show details ·  1
Chris Morgan
Chris MorganGascoyne, WA3 posts

Great bed. Easy to order and free delivery even to Remote NW Western Australia

Solid and sturdy bed, easy to assemble with no tools. Excellent Matress. Show details ·  1
Mil
MilMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
  Verified King

Beautiful quality wood

We love the quality of this bed frame. So happy with our Emma purchase. It makes our bedroom look so much nicer. There is a slight creak but that went away when we use the under bed drawers. Very easy to assemble Show details ·  1
Sandra C
Sandra CIllawarra, NSW4 posts
  Verified King

Good value bed frame

Our king size bed frame from Emma was delivered quickly and easy to assemble. We are finding it a little creaky when getting in and out of bed and turning in bed. However, it is a minor issue. The bed frame is sturdy and the light timber suits the coastal theme in the bedroom. Show details ·  1
Shannon
Shannon
  Fair Incentive Verified King

Looks good and is super easy to assemble

Bought this Emma bed frame and it was super easy to assemble. It also looks pretty good! One thing which is more of a pointer than anything... the bed is clearly pine or something similar but it does squeak so have some beeswax ready to rub on the connecting frames - fixes the problem! Show details ·  1
Carol Mcphail
Carol Mcphail

I love my Emma bed!

After many years, I now have a bed I truly love, from the timber itself to its clean sleek design and sturdy construction. It was easy enough to assemble and looks amazing in my bedroom as well as being the most comfortable bed I've ever owned. Show details ·  1
Rachel Johnstone
Rachel Johnstone

Pretty, but squeaks

Very nice to look at, but loud. The legs under the slat section come loose every few months and the bed starts to squeak so you have to take the entire mattress off to lift it up and tighten again. Could definitely use some additional support in the middle. I thought I had fixed the issue then the 100 day period ran out and it happened again. Show details ·  1
Elizabeth Brookman
Elizabeth BrookmanPerth, WA
  Fair Incentive Verified King

The best night sleep I have had in 30 years!

Great product. Arrived pretty quickly and was super easy to put together. Very sturdy construction and simple design. The mattress is so comfortable. It's an excellent bed. Show details ·  1
Sumei Li
Sumei LiTasmania
  King

Perfect bed!!!

Very spacious stable bed, especially just having our baby born, it is so easy to have three of us sleeping in one bed! Thanks!! Show details ·  1