3Eva Timber Bed Frame

4.9

Helena W.
Helena W.

Pretty good overall

We’ve had this bed frame for 1.5 years now and it’s held up quite well. The headboard can be a bit creaky at times and feels a bit flimsy even up against the wall. It’s easy to assemble and disassemble if needed. The one flaw it has is that it has no support under the frame at the end of the bed so if you sit there it bows and caves in - if it had an extra leg there then that would solve the problem. Overall pretty happy with the product.
Adelaide
AdelaideGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

If I could I would give it 0 stars

Okay we ordered a bed frame and a mattress in December to be delivered in Jan. The day of the delivery they cancelled. They said it would be a week. The following week they cancelled again. Then we asked for a refund of the mattress, they gave it. A week later they randomly refunded the frame with no email or any correspondence. It felt like a fake instagram scam company... I was even thinking about buying the couch but now I would never shop with them again.... Show details
bbwgus
bbwgusLaunceston, TAS15 posts
  Double

Meh. Its just a bed

Solid, moving headboard even with fully tightened screws. Assembly not as easy as advertised. I used an incorrect set of holes for assembly. Slot for tablet or phone a gimmick and it is easy to knock them off when getting up semi conscious in the middle of the night. Show details
David
DavidSydney, NSW10 posts

Loose bed head

As with other reviews, the bed head is quite loose. I really think this should be made clear before purchase. Eva says it should go flush against a wall, but that's not possible with my skirting and electric outlets. I think it's a design flaw to be honest, because sitting up in bed is a pretty common thing! I would be surprised if it lasts more than a couple of years. Show details
Joanne
Joanne2 posts
James Mills
James MillsSydney Surrounds, NSW10 posts
  Verified King

Intentionally left out some legs for some reason

So had this for a few years and it would creak noisily everytime you get in and out. Then I realised there was a huge sag in the middle where two legs should go. Not great for the back. I finally made wood blocks to prop it up. Magic it's a good bed again. Do I think I'll make some legs and drill the frame to fit them properly. I feel underneath and the holes are there anyway. I contact the company and apparently they just chose to leave them out I assume to increase profit. They are sending me two legs while I assume many people that have this bed are putting up with a noisy sagging bed and bad backs. Show details
Ann Tu
Ann Tu2 posts

Great bedframe from EVA

Took the plunge buying online after looking for Aussie made. Beds are solid and easy to put together, attractive design, prompt on-time delivery. We've bought 3 bedframes from Eva. Show details ·  1
Mik007
Mik007Perth, WA6 posts
  King

Stunning, stylish and sturdy!

We are so in love with our new bed. It was easy to assemble, feels sturdy, good quality and has a timeless and stylish design that fits the room perfectly. Show details ·  4
Mailbards
MailbardsSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

A great buy

Product success to my mind is when, if you had to do it again, you'd buy the exact same product without a second thought. The Eva bed and side table is that purchase. It looks great, it's a solid piece of furniture and it was easy to put together. Delivered the day after order too. A great buy. Show details ·  1
Lee S.
Lee S.Queensland4 posts

Amazing Quality!

“What a refreshing change to receive products of such amazing quality! We are absolutely delighted with our Eva bed frames. So simple to put together, such great workmanship and a brilliant design. We would highly recommend purchasing from Eva as not only do their products represent excellent value, their customer service is impeccable. Thanks Eva staff for making our experience a pleasant one!” Show details ·  1
Isabel
IsabelSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Queen

Fantastic frame and assembly!

We were in the market for a new bed frame that was:
- A quality, wooden frame
- Solid design with slats that and won’t slip out
- Easy to assemble

The timber bed frame ticks all these requirements and is a great design. I have been recommending this product to anyone who mentions bed frames! Show reply

Ava
AvaSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Absolutely perfect !

Love this bed! My 16 year old put it together herself without help. It’s well built, and looks gorgeous. Show details ·  1
Niklas T.
Niklas T.

Happy sleeper

“A clever simple to assemble bedframe with a clean understated look. It's been very handy during many moves lately. Just make shore the bedhead has good support. Very happy with the product.” Show details ·  1
Colleen Elizabeth
Colleen ElizabethSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best bed frame EVA!

Happy with the design, and the assembly was a fun family activity. The light timber colour has made our room look much more modern Show details ·  1
Clint
ClintSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Very Happy with our purchase

We couldn’t be happier with our decision to purchase this bed. Great quality and finish, easy to put together, and fantastic customer service communication. Also we a very pleased to use a B Corp certified company. We will be adding more Eva pieces to our home. Show details ·  1