4.5

4.4

Kalila Del Astraea
Kalila Del Astraea

Pretty good, very firm

Definitely on the firmer side, but adding the memory foam underlay from my previous mattress made a huge difference to bring the coziness level up. Very supportive. I've stopped waking up aching. It's only been a couple of months but it all seems great.

Overall I'm pleased but glad I got it half price Show details ·  1

Paul C.
Paul C.
  Verified Double

I’m getting a better sleep

It’s soft in feel and touch but firm enough and very supportive . The materials are strong and good quality. I feel I’m sleeping more deeply we prince I purchased. Show details ·  1
Sean Errey
Sean Errey

Terrific!

A quality mattress that has improved my sleep. I highly recommend it. Show details ·  1
jarom Anderson
jarom Anderson

Nice bed, quick delivery

Delivery time was accurate and stress free, no damage. Assembly was easy. Show details ·  1
Damian Johnson
Damian Johnson
  Fair Incentive Verified Double

Definitely firmer than advertised - Works for stomach sleep (after few weeks) still too firm for side sleeper

Initially I was waking up quite stiff, finding the mattress much firmer than the "Medium-Soft" that it is advertised and thought I was definitely going to send it back. As a stomach sleeper I did become more accustomed to hardness and appreciated Emma sending out the "comfort layer" to soften feel (although a compromise to breathability). My wife (a side sleeper) still finds it firmer than she would like.

The finish quality is high.

Overall fine, however a little softer would have been perfect.

Delivery occurred approximately 1 month after purchase. I aired the mattress for approximately 2 weeks to reduce odour, there was still some residual odour for follow week or so, but ok to sleep on. Show details ·  1

Gamal Messieh
Gamal Messieh
  Fair Incentive Verified Double

We are very happy with it

We find it too heavy when changing the sheets but quite comfy. Show details ·  1