4.2

Adjustment Period
  • Days
  • Weeks
  • Months
  • I never got used to it!
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes · No

Verified King
Phil
Phil3 posts

Average at best

I am not sure what I was expecting when I selected Emma’s most expensive mattress option but it was more than what I got. The mattress is firm and I find it uncomfortable. How is that zero gravity? I have not had a good nights sleep since we got it. I would have returned it but my wife thinks it’s ok and it’s not worth the hassle. Show details
Vanessa Konakoff
Vanessa Konakoff

Uplifting

Since sleeping on the Emma mattress I feel incredible, every bit of me!! the Emma mattress supports like no other. Excellent comfort equals excellent relaxed sleep and therefore more active and alert awake hours!!! Show details ·  1
Tee
TeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Definitely recommend

Got this to replace a different brand 'mattress in a box'. So far this has held up really well. No noticeable sagging where either of us lay. It's the perfect firmness and support. Probably leaning more towards firm. No more back and shoulder pain when I wake up. I purchased it whilst it was on a pretty decent sale but I do think it is worth the full price. I also got a couple of pillows which have a memory foam type wedge in the middle of them. They're not bad but also, not the best pillow I've had. Delivery was super quick and the email updates for delivery were great. Show details ·  1
Justin
JustinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Zero Gravity for sure!

Arrived in 2 days after purchase. Amazing how comfortable and supportive it is! Suffered from back issues for years but once I started sleeping on this mattress it’s reduced morning stiffness greatly. Can be unzipped and washed if needed. Show details ·  1
Fazal Khaffar
Fazal KhaffarGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

This is better/softer than the Diamond Hybrid especially for side sleepers

I was using the Diamond Hybrid for over a year, and I found it to be too hard and not very suitable for side sleepers.

Then I tried the Zero Gravity, got it on a Black Friday offer, this seems to be the softest and most suitable for a side sleeper.

It was less plush than I expected it to be Show details ·  1

Chantelle Macri
Chantelle Macri
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

Best mattress I’ve ever had in my life

I have a bulging disc so having a good mattress like this one has changed my life, or at least how frequent my back is unbearably painful. I’m a side sleeper and I’ve had the mattress for just over two months now. Going from my old mattress to this one literally did feel like zero gravity. For me it took a second to feel it but I think that’s just my body readjusting to a laying position. However, I still love it - my back thanks you for your service!
One thing though is that it was bloody hard to get it onto my bed frame as a weak person who lives alone and has a bad back. I wished the delivery people also helped unpack it! Something to keep in mind when ordering it but otherwise the mattress is amazing. Show details ·  1
Dr K
Dr KGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Queen

The right balance…

I was expecting the Mattress too be hard as mentioned by most other reviews! It was better than expected with the right balance. Show details ·  1
martin S.
martin S.

Best night sleep

A few weeks in and no complaints, great nights sleep every night.
Mattress is firm with zero sagging, definately feel the back suppprt pushing thru.
Also picked up the pillows, smaller then i expected but super comfortable as well Show details ·  1
Ashley C
Ashley C5 posts
  Verified Queen

Bed ok, service is not responsive

Tried the mattress for a good month, was a bit firm so intended to return it. Called a few times - no answer. Online return form didn't like the format of my order number. Chatbot no response. Emailed, and was offered a mattress topper - I said great. They sent a tracking number, few weeks go by, and it's still pending pickup. Emailed again, get no response but then a sudden notification my order has been delivered. Emailed again to follow-up - no response again. No very impressed at having to chase this, would not deal with them again. Show details
Chris
ChrisSydney6 posts
  King
Janet Jones
Janet JonesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Queen

Disappointed with the mattress

Unfortunately the mattress did not live up the advertising. The mattress has given me hip and shoulder pain and when I contacted Emma I did not get a positive response. Show details
Matt C.
Matt C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
  Verified Queen

not much better than my old spring mattress

still smells after months and is to firm.
not nearly as good as all the reviews I looked at. has been a bit better for my back but not for my circulation. Show details
Madeline Leman-Skene
Madeline Leman-SkenePilbara, WA
  Verified King

Don’t want any other mattress

I’ll be buying my kids Emma mattresses. These are so supportive. I don’t get restless legs since using this mattress. I can move around and feed my baby at night time without waking my husband. LOVE LOVE LOVE. 10000000/10. Show details ·  1
Lynda Muir
Lynda Muir

Mattress is firm

I’m finding its very firm and some nights finding myself tossing and turning from being sore laying on my side. When I sleep I feel like I’m having good sleep. It’s supportive but just not as soft as I like. Show details ·  1