Can't live without my Emmaljunga Mondial Duo Combi Dallas Baby Pram

Beautiful, classic and elegant - this pram offers everything you could ever want!
Steady but good suspension
Adjustable handle with wrist band so doesn't run away on you :)
Great size bassinet - seen some prams of my friends and their babies have already outgrown the bassinet - my baby can still sleep in this with plenty of surrounding room to move.
Great quality
Good tray under pram for storage
Easy pack away and store - compared with Silver Cross pram at the time and this ended up packing up smaller and being lighter to carry even though the bassinet was a lot bigger.
Couldn't be happier with our purchase - thank you Emmaljunga!

Quality and bonus stunning looks

So extremely happy we got this after checking out various prams. We’ve used this for now approx 11 months and we still feel so excited every time we take the baby out in this. All our friends, where quite a few of them own bugaboo, have commented on the quality and stunning looks of our Emmaljunga. It is solidly built and we’ve referred it to as the fwd pram as we have taken this beast on some rough terrains, and it was still such a smooth ride for the baby. Initially I had reservations about getting the wheels which were fixed, and I wanted the ones where the front wheels could turn 360, but I’m now so glad I got this, as it feels more sturdy, and now I find it very easy to manoeuvre and turn, just a bit of learning curve. Absolutely worth the purchase and would only ever get Emmaljumags, although we think this one will last through the rest of our babies easy. Highly recommend.

Best pram on the market!

Stunning pram receives so many compliments when out & about. My 7 month old chunky baby can still lay flat in the carrycot due to its generous size unlike any other pram which is very important for spine development. Easy to get in & out of the car, folds down easy. It has a lovely suspension for baby's comfort! It has D-rings to attach reins so baby can sit up in the carrycot with the back rest up! Love it!

All terrain pram!

Have had this pram for nearly 6 years. My parents' Emmaljunga lasted over 30 years, so it seemed a sensible option for us as we're a bit rough on stuff. There is one caveat - this pram is the only pram for people who walk a lot. I don't mean fitness freaks (though I'm sure it would also work for them), I mean people who either are without a vehicle or simply find it easier to get places on foot. We're a one care household, so it's been perfect for us. It is a big pram and heavy - so it takes a bit of effort to lift into the boot, but for school runs with the bub/toddler, shopping trips (lots of room underneath) and even a bit of cross country, there is no equal. The biggest issue is getting the kids to give it up - they are comfy in it from bassinet stage to preschool age. When our eldest was told the baby needed the pram, the only bribe that worked was getting the Emmaljunga skate board attachment (which is also the best I've seen). In fact the pram is so sturdy and accommodating that when our eldest fell (not off the skateboard which she has outgrown) and was badly injured on a walk recently, I was able to get her in WITH the 3 year old and get us 150 metres to assistance. I doubt that amount of weight falls into the recommended use guidelines, but it managed and hasn't suffered. It's also been on planes, gone over snow, sat out the front on 40C+ days and the ONLY thing that has failed is the elastic in the storm cover. A new bit of elastic and a safety pin sorted that. It is very easy to push and much more stable than other prams. Yep, it's big and heavy, it's not modern or sleek looks-wise, but I don't believe it can be beaten for durability or the child's comfort. In fact, apart from lifting it into the boot, it's actually a pleasure. Easy to adjust the handle, it glides smoothly, the suspension keeps bubs comfy over rough terrain, it's adaptable from birth to 4 years/two kids and it's easy to clean/maintain.

So beautiful

Love this pram it glides over all surfaces and is extremely cosy for Bub I have a sweaty baby and so he does get a bit hot when asleep in the pram but he is fine when he is awake the leather is easy to clean and looks gorgeous we have had so many comments on the pram unfortunately it is bulky and heavy it takes up a lot of room when folded as well but overall I would buy this pram a thousand times over !

We are delighted to hear from you! We wish you and your bub many smooth and easy experiences together with your pram:)

Stylish and comfortable for bub

I bought this pram as I loved the look of it. It is also really comfortable for bub on those long outdoor walks (particularly with the rubber tyres). I found the carry cot useful for the first few months when bub used to sleep a lot. I love the leatherette and it is easy to clean. The pram is a little on the heavy side and you do need a big car trunk to be able to fit the pram in. It took me a couple of times of getting in and out of the car by myself before I was completely confident as it is a little heavy. However, I love the pram and we get compliments on it everywhere we go.
Stylish, comfortable for bub, the brand has been around for years, great for walks outdoors, great canopy to block out sun and other elements
One of the heavier prams on the market, can be a little difficult to turn in narrow places

Hi, I have just purchased the emmaljunga nitro in vanilla(cream) leatherette and I was wondering if the fabric is cool for bubs in the warmer weather or does it sweat. I love the leatherette fabric & it was hard to choose between the white & vanilla colours as they both look amazing, thanks

This pram is fabulous. I can even fit my toddler in with my baby in the bassinet! Converts to a stroller & has so many options, it's almost like a car! I recommend this for anyone wanting unbeatable quality in a pram that will last a lifetime. I put my baby in this when I hang out the washing & she just loves being outside with me. The fly net is priceless with all the flies in summer! I don't need a rocker as the pram can go all around the house with me.
Gorgeous looking, very sturdy, excellent quality,has inbuilt fly net that can be zipped away. The bassinet can be inclined for baby learning to sit up, but not yet ready for stroller. Air vent in base. Adjustable suspension.Vent in canopy. Adjustable handle. Bassinet can be turned around &/or used on its own or with a stand. I could go on & on!
It's too big for my boot unless I fold up one seat. It is heavy to lift, but worth it!

Hey I am just wondering if I can get the Emmaljunga maxi cosi capsule adaptor any where please ( Australia )?
Hi Karlie, thanks for getting in touch. Unfortunately, we do not have these in stock in Australia. Your best bet would be to log onto the Emmaljunga Buy, Swap, Sell page and hopefully someone will be selling one. Sorry I can't be more help.

Hi there I have an Emmaljunga mondial duo combi, I absolutely love this pram how ever I have had nothing but problems with the wheels. they seem to always buckle and deflate. I have gone through 5 pairs of wheels now and I am getting a bit over having to replace them as they are quite expensive. I am wanting to know weather the bassinet and toddler seat will fit a nitro chassis? and of they do can I buy the chassis on its own. I am in Western Australia. iv been calling the 1300 number as above but don't get through to anyone. thank you
Hi Hali Thanks for your question. We apologize for being a little hard to get through to. Please try us again on 1300 082 526 or send us an email to cust.service@valiantbrands.com.au. Hope this helps!

Hi I am looking at purchasing an emmaljunga mondial for my daughter. When I had mine I bought an attachable toddlers seat which attached to the pram handle. Are these still available? And also where can you buy these prams in Sydney Australia? Is the leatherette as hard wearing as the fabric? Thank you.
Hi Ann The Emmaljunga Mondial is still compatible with a toddler seat. Both the Fabric and Leatherette options are hard wearing, as one would expect from our products, and are able to spot cleaned if need be. Please contact us on 1300 082 526 to find your closest stockist.

Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Price (RRP) $2,599.99
Seating Type Single
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 15 kg
Bassinet Compatible Yes (Included)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesHeight-Adjustable Handle