Emmaljunga Mondial Duo Combi

Emmaljunga Mondial Duo Combi

lilliapearl

lilliapearlVictoria

Can't live without my Emmaljunga Mondial Duo Combi Dallas Baby Pram

Beautiful, classic and elegant - this pram offers everything you could ever want!
Steady but good suspension
Adjustable handle with wrist band so doesn't run away on you :)
Great size bassinet - seen some prams of my friends and their babies have already outgrown the bassinet - my baby can still sleep in this with plenty of surrounding room to move.
Great quality
Good tray under pram for storage
Easy pack away and store - compared with Silver Cross pram at the time and this ended up packing up smaller and being lighter to carry even though the bassinet was a lot bigger.
Couldn't be happier with our purchase - thank you Emmaljunga!

Shooe

ShooeSydney

Quality and bonus stunning looks

Best pram on the market!

Stunning pram receives so many compliments when out & about. My 7 month old chunky baby can still lay flat in the carrycot due to its generous size unlike any other pram which is very important for spine development. Easy to get in & out of the car, folds down easy. It has a lovely suspension for baby's comfort! It has D-rings to attach reins so baby can sit up in the carrycot with the back rest up! Love it!

Emily D.

Emily D.Canberra 2600, ACT

All terrain pram!

Mushyweetbix

Mushyweetbix

So beautiful

Love this pram it glides over all surfaces and is extremely cosy for Bub I have a sweaty baby and so he does get a bit hot when asleep in the pram but he is fine when he is awake the leather is easy to clean and looks gorgeous we have had so many comments on the pram unfortunately it is bulky and heavy it takes up a lot of room when folded as well but overall I would buy this pram a thousand times over !

Valco B.Emmaljunga

We are delighted to hear from you!
We wish you and your bub many smooth and easy experiences together with your pram:)

Lyndal02

Lyndal02Brisbane

Stylish and comfortable for bub

Jessica
Jessica

lis626

lis626

Karlie

Karlieasked

Hey I am just wondering if I can get the Emmaljunga maxi cosi capsule adaptor any where please ( Australia )?

Valiant B.Emmaljunga

Hi Karlie, thanks for getting in touch. Unfortunately, we do not have these in stock in Australia. Your best bet would be to log onto the Emmaljunga Buy, Swap, Sell page and hopefully someone will be selling one. Sorry I can't be more help.

Hali

Haliasked

Hi there
I have an Emmaljunga mondial duo combi, I absolutely love this pram how ever I have had nothing but problems with the wheels. they seem to always buckle and deflate. I have gone through 5 pairs of wheels now and I am getting a bit over having to replace them as they are quite expensive. I am wanting to know weather the bassinet and toddler seat will fit a nitro chassis? and of they do can I buy the chassis on its own. I am in Western Australia. iv been calling the 1300 number as above but don't get through to anyone. thank you

Hi Hali
Thanks for your question.
We apologize for being a little hard to get through to.
Please try us again on 1300 082 526 or send us an email to cust.service@valiantbrands.com.au.
Hope this helps!

Ann  Haven NSW

Ann Haven NSWasked

Hi I am looking at purchasing an emmaljunga mondial for my daughter. When I had mine I bought an attachable toddlers seat which attached to the pram handle. Are these still available? And also where can you buy these prams in Sydney Australia? Is the leatherette as hard wearing as the fabric? Thank you.

Hi Ann
The Emmaljunga Mondial is still compatible with a toddler seat.
Both the Fabric and Leatherette options are hard wearing, as one would expect from our products, and are able to spot cleaned if need be.
Please contact us on 1300 082 526 to find your closest stockist.

Get an answer from our members and Emmaljunga representatives