Empire Financial Group

Empire Financial Group

Jaine Edge

Jaine EdgePerth, WA

Complete commitment to service excellence

I've known and worked with Raymond and the Empire team for several years now and two things have always struck me - their complete focus on their clients and commitment to service excellence. Each member of the team works individually whilst also operating as a collective, providing customers with a seamless service that can be relied upon. They encourage and enable clients to achieve their financial goals, sharing their knowledge and sourcing information, even if it's not their normal business. I'd highly recommend them.

Steven

StevenPerth, WA

Professional excellence

Trustworthy and reliable advisors

I have known Ray and his team for 3 years now and I highly recommend this company if you’re looking for a financial advisor in WA. Ray is honest, trustworthy and professional.

Financial Planning Services

Find out how Empire Financial Group compares to other Financial Planning Services

BE AWARE CROOKS IN SUITE

Be Aware" if you have life insurance through your superannuation with Colonial, commencing prior to 2013, then you are paying nearly a quarter of you life insurance premium as a commission to the advisor that signed you up, even if you have had no contact from or with them since that date. I have just found out the I have paid nearly $7000 in commissions to an advisor simply for lodging the paperwork in 2005.