4.5

88% · 71 · 13%

Brand Manager for Empire Financial Group? Claim your listing.

Kaye and David
Kaye and DavidPerth, WA

Worry free financial advice

My husband David and I meet with Mark Smith on an annual basis and have always found his advice clear and concise and have enjoyed his collaborative approach.
Keith d.
Keith d.

Merv and Sue
Merv and Sue

Excellent service

After following up on a recommendation from a trusted friend, my wife and myself contacted Empire Financial Group.
For our assessment we were introduced to Mark Smith who, if we agreed, would be our financial advisor.
We were extremely happy with the way Mark explained in detail what strategy he recommended.
We would not hesitate to recommend Mark and the Empire Financial Group for their friendly and professional way they treat their clients.
Merv & Sue.
Kevin
KevinPerth, WA

A Long and Close Relationship

I have had a long and close relationship spanning some 20 years now with Phil Frost formerly of WB Financial and now with the Empire Financial Group. During all these years Phil has guided and helped me achieve my financial goals and set up my retirement so when the day arrives I can still enjoy the good things in life and not have to worry financially. I can recommend Phil and his team to anyone that is looking for financial guidance and to achieve their goals in life.
Jaine Edge
Jaine EdgePerth, WA2 posts

Complete commitment to service excellence

I've known and worked with Raymond and the Empire team for several years now and two things have always struck me - their complete focus on their clients and commitment to service excellence. Each member of the team works individually whilst also operating as a collective, providing customers with a seamless service that can be relied upon. They encourage and enable clients to achieve their financial goals, sharing their knowledge and sourcing information, even if it's not their normal business. I'd highly recommend them.
Steven
StevenPerth, WA2 posts

Greg
Greg3 posts

Trustworthy and reliable advisors

I have known Ray and his team for 3 years now and I highly recommend this company if you’re looking for a financial advisor in WA. Ray is honest, trustworthy and professional.
RAY
RAY

BE AWARE CROOKS IN SUITE

Be Aware" if you have life insurance through your superannuation with Colonial, commencing prior to 2013, then you are paying nearly a quarter of you life insurance premium as a commission to the advisor that signed you up, even if you have had no contact from or with them since that date. I have just found out the I have paid nearly $7000 in commissions to an advisor simply for lodging the paperwork in 2005.