Energy Cloud Australia

Energy Cloud Australia

Brand Manager for Energy Cloud Australia? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.4
Pete T.
Pete T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor Quality without warranty service

The panel is broken in three months after installation. They refuse to replace it and blame you broke the panel. My friend also chose this company, they did not link to electrical grid. One year later, my friend found out after checking electrical bills. They also refuse to provide any compensation. NO product warranty and performance warranty from this company!

Very happy with the solar installation with Energy Cloud Australia!

Great job! I have done a bit research on the solar market and requested few quotes for our house. I finally selected Energy Cloud Australia who has the most competitive price on the same brand of panel and inverter with other solar companies . The installation has completed in few hours and I don't need to worry about the connection with my electricity retailer, they have done all the job for me. I highly recommend them!

Lily.w
Lily.wGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent installation of solar power!

Sophy and her team did a great job at installing the solar power at my house, they completed everything within 1 day. I would definitely recommend the service to others!

PozzoniMenswear
PozzoniMenswearGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy with top brand panels/inverter/price and installation

Very happy with top brand solar panels, inverter and installation, particularly very good price together with longer warranty comparing with offers from many other companies. The installation has been finished and checked/approved by the inspector.

Energy Providers

Find out how Energy Cloud Australia compares to other Energy Providers

Dee
DeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is perfect! Very satisfy with the service!

I chose the following package which is the best among a few quotes I have received,
-Panel: LONGI solar mono 315W panel x 19, tier 1, 25 years warranty, 25 years performance warranty
-Inverter: GoodWe 5kW 1-phase inverter X 1, 15 years warranty
Very thoughtful service, but very competitive price.
I also got a lot of help from Energy Cloud Australia on the $2225 Victoria rebate. The whole process is smooth and the result is great!

Very satisfied with the service

I installed solar panels that produce around 6W power. The installation from start to finish took about 2 days and the installers were doing their job effectively. I was at work when they installed the solar panels but they are very reliable and I am very satisfied with the whole process.

Get quotes
Looking for an Energy Provider?

Use our energy plans comparison tool

Start now
Lily
LilyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I'm Satisfied To The Max.

Hi, I was very satisfied with the time frame from order to installation, and all was explained to me to my satisfaction. I had 18 solar panels fitted to my roof which equates to around 6w produced power. the installation from start to finish took one day and was very efficient in its operation with very pleasant installers doing the job. So far I have had no problems with any equipment and this all looks to be to class. My power supply has be constant and reliable to now so I have been very happy with the whole operation and pleased I ordered it from Solar Cloud.

• Incentivised Review No