Energy Cloud Australia

Energy Cloud Australia

See the Best Energy Providers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

PozzoniMenswear

PozzoniMenswearGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy with top brand panels/inverter/price and installation

Very happy with top brand solar panels, inverter and installation, particularly very good price together with longer warranty comparing with offers from many other companies. The installation has been finished and checked/approved by the inspector.

ServicesElectricity

Dee

DeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is perfect! Very satisfy with the service!

I chose the following package which is the best among a few quotes I have received,
-Panel: LONGI solar mono 315W panel x 19, tier 1, 25 years warranty, 25 years performance warranty
-Inverter: GoodWe 5kW 1-phase inverter X 1, 15 years warranty
Very thoughtful service, but very competitive price.
I also got a lot of help from Energy Cloud Australia on the $2225 Victoria rebate. The whole process is smooth and the result is great!

ServicesSolar Buy-Back

Very satisfied with the service

I installed solar panels that produce around 6W power. The installation from start to finish took about 2 days and the installers were doing their job effectively. I was at work when they installed the solar panels but they are very reliable and I am very satisfied with the whole process.

ServicesElectricity
Lily

LilyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I'm Satisfied To The Max.

Hi, I was very satisfied with the time frame from order to installation, and all was explained to me to my satisfaction. I had 18 solar panels fitted to my roof which equates to around 6w produced power. the installation from start to finish took one day and was very efficient in its operation with very pleasant installers doing the job. So far I have had no problems with any equipment and this all looks to be to class. My power supply has be constant and reliable to now so I have been very happy with the whole operation and pleased I ordered it from Solar Cloud.

ServicesSolar Buy-Back