Enfield Produce

Enfield Produce

See the Best Pet Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Enfield Produce? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

LovetheNet
LovetheNetAustralian Capital Territory

UNBEATABLE SERVICE

I thoroughly recommend Enfield Produce online. I have made two purchases this year both of which have been delivered interstate within days. Prices (including postage) are well below what I would have to pay locally (without postage). I wouldn't go anywhere else. Thank you

Danielle
DanielleQueensland

Awesome Shop, Terrific Product And Service

I have Macaws and their bulk fruit and nut medley is wonderful. Very friendly team and 10/10 service I would highly recommend them to everyone. Thanks so much my new favourite place to shop for my birds. Danielle

Wendy W.
Wendy W.Sydney, NSW

1kg of Dead roaches

I ordered 1kg of woodies from them and 80% of the roaches turned up dead. The smell was horrifying when I opened the package. Contacted customer service regarding this and received no response. Safe to say that I do not recommend purchasing live feeders from this company.

Pet Shops

Find out how Enfield Produce compares to other Pet Shops

Need for quality control of suppliers

I have purchased 3 supplies of Qld blue couch seed. They arrived expeditially. I have staged plantings and have quite a good response except the presence of weed/other growth. I intend to reorder more today. What I am advocating is enfield applying quality control and visit the suppliers to vet them on the goods they supply by someone who knows about the quality control suppliers apply to their product.

Shar
SharSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Good Service!

I am from Brisbane and purchased some heavy bags of Palagonite from this store located in NSW, I firstly spoke to them over the phone to check there was adequate stock, the person I spoke with was very helpful and courteous, and I received my interstate order in just a few days after placing it online, even in the middle of Covid 19, so all up I am a very happy customer!!! :-)

Sheelf
SheelfHunter Region, NSW

Great Service and Product Range

I've ordered hay and rabbit food many, many times from Enfield Produce over the past several years. Delivery has always been quick, very good communication and products are always to my expectations. My extremely fussy rabbits are grateful.

lotus7
lotus7Sydney, NSW

Old school service at it’s very best.

Needed some replacement hens, a larger hen house and sundry garden items. Telephone research showed Enfield produce had the poultry breed and ages that we required so we drove over from Pittwater. Well worth the journey. What a delight :-the service is exceptional , the range of produce is superior to any of our local sellers. Old school cluttered store with character and charm. Nothing too much trouble. They loaded our purchases onto our vehicle for us including a very heavy flat 4 pack hen house . We just wish that we had discovered this retail gem years ago. Highly recommended.

Fortuna117
Fortuna117Caddens

Processing and Delivery is terrible.

Purchased pet supplies on the 9th of January and after 2 weeks these items have not arrived. The reason given over the phone is that they were waiting for the full order to be in stock, which is expected to be the 25th, before shipping.

Avoid shopping online with this business.