Enfield Produce

Enfield Produce

3.6

Terrible and disappointing Enfield WEBSITE store!

Shar

SharSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Good Service!

I am from Brisbane and purchased some heavy bags of Palagonite from this store located in NSW, I firstly spoke to them over the phone to check there was adequate stock, the person I spoke with was very helpful and courteous, and I received my interstate order in just a few days after placing it online, even in the middle of Covid 19, so all up I am a very happy customer!!! :-)

Sheelf

SheelfHunter Region, NSW

Great Service and Product Range

I've ordered hay and rabbit food many, many times from Enfield Produce over the past several years. Delivery has always been quick, very good communication and products are always to my expectations. My extremely fussy rabbits are grateful.

Pet Shops

Find out how Enfield Produce compares to other Pet Shops

lotus7

lotus7Sydney, NSW

Old school service at it’s very best.

Needed some replacement hens, a larger hen house and sundry garden items. Telephone research showed Enfield produce had the poultry breed and ages that we required so we drove over from Pittwater. Well worth the journey. What a delight :-the service is exceptional , the range of produce is superior to any of our local sellers. Old school cluttered store with character and charm. Nothing too much trouble. They loaded our purchases onto our vehicle for us including a very heavy flat 4 pack hen house . We just wish that we had discovered this retail gem years ago. Highly recommended.

Fortuna117

Fortuna117Caddens

Processing and Delivery is terrible.

Purchased pet supplies on the 9th of January and after 2 weeks these items have not arrived. The reason given over the phone is that they were waiting for the full order to be in stock, which is expected to be the 25th, before shipping.

Avoid shopping online with this business.