Enzyme Wizard

Enzyme Wizard

Lana R.

Lana R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Addicted!

Purchased in March 2020 at Godfreys Online Store.

BirdieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

At last the urine odor has gone from my floorboards

My dog pees at night in the same place - on my floor boards. Every morning, I mop and spray - but the room always smells. I tried a lot of products, but when it is humid the smell comes back again. Was passing by Godfreys the other day and came across Enzyme Wizard Urine Stain & Odour Remover. I tried it and no more bad smell. Now use it regularly to remove urine smells off my floorboards and it works beautifully - instead of the stinky acid smell, my floors smell nice! Even my dog doesnt pee as much in the same area any more - he cant smell his urine! Its expensive, but it really works.

Garry K

Garry Kasked

Anyone actually used this on synthetic lawn with good results? And at what concentration level of. Please?

Khanh

Khanhasked

Will the product be as effective if you can't wipe the area down. I need to spray into a small cavity and I won't be able to get in to clean it up.

Birdie

I should work on floorboards but I dont think it will work on carpet

TnT

TnTasked

Does this product disinfect the site also or is it just stain treatment.