Ergobaby All Position Omni 360 Carrier

MPNs: BCS360PBLOOM, BCS360PCRBGRY, BCS360PEVGRN and 7 more

4.3

Nickeysixx

NickeysixxCentral, SA

One of my favourite baby products

I love my ergo. It's fantastic that it can fit a newborn without an insert. I still use it for my 2 year old on my back occasionally. Anyone struggling to put it on solo I advise to watch a YouTube tutorial of the "t shirt method", it makes putting it on by yourself so, so much easier.
I love it has the extra safety straps and it comes up a treat after going through the wash. Mine is 2 years old and still looks new.
I have always had a bit of back pain but find this incredibly comfortable to wear for a length of time.

Purchased in June 2018 for A$290.00.

Chloe

ChloeMurray Region, NSW

Cut off circulation

Used it once in the supermarket found out baby feet goes blue and purple.... obviously blood circulation of the baby leg was cut off... is too dangerous if use it for longer hours...

Purchased in September 2019 at TtN Baby Warehouse for A$250.00.

Tiff M

Tiff MSydney, NSW

Love this, still carrying my 18 month old

This has been great. It has potentially had more use than our stroller. I am still wearing my 18 month old 10.5kg toddler because it is so comfortable. I don’t feel sore and the waist band means weight is distributed. I had an issue in the beginning and customer service were really helpful talking me through adjusting the carrier and the issue was resolved. I have the cool air mesh version and highly recommend it.

Purchased in June 2018.

Baby Carriers

Find out how Ergobaby All Position Omni 360 Carrier compares to other Baby Carriers

Carlos

Carlos

Has saved us many times

Purchased in August 2019 at Baby Bunting Online store for A$270.00.

Toni M.

Toni M.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Baby Carrier

Purchased in March 2019.

DONT LISTEN TO THE REVIEWS!!!

I got this because it had great reviews.... getting the baby strapped in is ridiculous, why would you put a buckle you need to use 2 hands to do up behind your head??? Dangerous product if you dont have someone to help you get it on!

Purchased in March 2019.

Monty

MontySydney Surrounds, NSW

Not for skinny people!

It's a great carrier but being a smaller person I actually cant tighten it enough which means it sits wrong and is quite uncomfortable.... (trust me I would much prefer to be a curvy women but I'm not)

Purchased in November 2018 at Bubs Baby Shops.

Jess

JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Can be a struggle to put on by yourself

I purchased this so I could do shopping etc without taking a pram.

I researched this product and purchased because of good reviews and because it’s good for babies hips.

I personally found it difficult to get my newborn baby in the carrier and do it up myself. I didn’t have a partner home to help me as he worked away and was home 24 hours a week.

We tried a few times and she just doesn’t like it, even now that she’s 4 months old I can’t get her to stay in it for longer than 5 mins without freaking out.

I don’t feel confident it having her in it either.

Purchased in April 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for A$219.00.

CJT

CJT

WORTH EVERY DOLLAR!!!

Perfect for anywhere anytime, I have a heavy Boy & I can't feel his weight while wearing this it's that comfortable! No more sore back for Mumma & I get to use both hands! :D
Excellent features definitely one of the best & useful baby items I've purchased.
If you can find it on sale even better!

Purchased in December 2018 at Baby Bunting Online store for A$239.00.

Jocelyn P.

Jocelyn P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lifesaver...

Purchased in June 2019 at Facebook Marketplace for A$100.00.

Muppetvet

MuppetvetGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Omni 360 Cool Air Mesh

I use this carrier far more than I use my pram when out with bubs. Has great features, a rain hood, pockets for phone and keys, tags on the carrier that remind you what position everything should be in when forward or rear facing. The mesh was great in summer for keeping both of us a bit cooler as we like to go walking. Also very easy to attach a blanket when bubs needs some extra winter warmth. I have a bad back and needed something that would support me as much as it supported the baby. This has been comfortable (for both myself and my husband) as our child gets bigger and bigger!! Would definitely recommend. I wouldn't be without it!!

Purchased in June 2018 at Baby Bunting.

Luna

LunaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best purchase I’ve made

I honestly use this carrier almost every day, I don’t use a pram at all. I have a cuddly baby that loves to be held, and this carrier fulfills her needs, and my need to use my hands. I’ve been using it for 13 months now and can’t find a single fault with it. It’s great for walks, going shopping, or when Bub just does not want to be put down and I need to clean/cook. Couldn’t live without it.

Purchased in October 2017.

Elleni C.

Elleni C.South East Queensland, QLD

Ducking to the shops got easier!

Love love love our ErgoBaby carrier! It is perfect for when you don’t want to take the pram or my baby needs a good sleep. We will be taking our carrier overseas with us too.

Purchased in August 2018.

Annie

AnnieSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

An Essential

This is the one baby product that I would recommend to everyone! I have the Omni 360 Cool Air Mesh carrier. It's great for newborns, as it doesn't require a separate insert (which can be really hot in the warmer months). I can carry my baby for hours in this and not get a sore back or shoulders. Highly recommended!

Purchased in December 2018 at Baby Bunting for A$239.00.

Bonito

BonitoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Expensive, but worth it. Could be even better though!!!

Annie

AnnieEast Melbourne

Must buy baby carrier

ERGOBABY OMNI 360 COOL AIR MESH - PEARL GREY
I purchased this carrier and have been using it nearly everyday. It is easy to get on and off by myself. If you are travelling, I recommend getting this for the airport too, your baby can sleep on you while you move about the terminal. We have a pram that you can take on the plane but we end up using the carrier instead.

Daisy

DaisySydney

Best purchase ever

This was the best purchase ever. Super easy to use and it's very comfortable not sore or straining on my back. And I can be close to baby and have my hands free. This is absolutely the best product I wish I had this with my 1st born. It makes life so much easier
A must purchase

Karrie H.Ergobaby

Most exciting purchase ever (after my house and car)!

Crissy BPerth

Love it!

Love the carrier. Its not to hot for this Aussie weather. light weight easy to use once you get the hang of it. I had my boy in it from 3 weeks old no inset needed the adjusting neck support is fantastic. Everyone in my family love to use it.

Karrie H.Ergobaby

Hi Chrissy, thanks so much for your review of our Omni 360. We're so glad to hear that you are loving the carrier. We hope that you continue to enjoy using your Ergobaby with your son as he continues to grow.

Sheree

Sheree

Can't Imagine life without it

Absolutely has been excellent for my now 8 week old (started using it at 5 1/2 weeks). Mainly use it when i do the weekly shop, which free's up my hands to push a trolley.

It is really good when he is having a grumpy day and wants to be close the Omni allows him to be close and allows me to continue on jobs i need to do.

Sherlyn C

Sherlyn Casked

I bought Ergobaby Omni 360 Hello Kitty version recently. I tried to fit my baby 5 months old 7.6kg front facing inward, but I notice his legs looked tight and turned from red to black. I immediately remove my baby from the carrier. Is there something wrong that I need to adjust/fix? Thanks.

Karrie H.Ergobaby

Hi Sherlyn, thankyou so much for reaching out to us regarding this issue. We appreciate you checking in to see what adjustments may need to be made to the carrier. Whenever baby is facing in toward you, you need to ensure the buttons are set on the correct positioning. The buttons will always be set on the black button (which creates a wide seat) UNLESS baby is in the front facing out position (which creates a narrow seat). My first instinct is to advise you to check the button positioning to ensure they are correct. If baby is front facing inward you need to ensure they are set up on the black button.

The second adjustment you might want to try is to check how tight the carrier is. If you try loosening the amount of tension you use to pull baby toward you when tightening the carrier from the side straps, you should see a noticeable difference.

I hope this helps you to find the optimal comfort level for your baby.

Betsy Z

Betsy Zasked

Hi I am currently using the Omni 360 for my 11 weeks old son, he is approx 5.2kgs and 60cm long. I am using the crossback (facing me) to carry him since I have narrow shoulders, however, I realised that his head always fall out from the side under the straps when he is asleep, and I have to keep pushing his head back to the middle. Could you please explaine why and hope you can help me resolve the problem. Btw the crossback makes the should straps very bulky at the back.

Crissy B

Sorry love i am only new to baby wearing aswell you will have to maybe find a wearing expert in your area to help you get a good fit

Get an answer from our members and Ergobaby representatives