BabyBjorn One

BabyBjorn One

MPN: BYB-93004
See the Best Baby Carriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for BabyBjörn? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Sam S.
Sam S.Central West, NSW

Some good, some bad

I was so excited getting this product. I had heard all good things. I wanted to start going on hikes with my son and he hated being stuck in a pram so this seemed ideal. It is aesthetically appealing and not too expensive. The back support is good but only if the child remains still...which mine would not. He twists around like a snake and i was in so much pain. I know this isn't the fault of the design but surely with the purpose being long walks with children, it should have a better way to compensate. But it works well if he is happy and sitting relatively still. Not the best purchase I've made

steb
stebSydney, NSW

This is perfect ! Can’t live without it! Super comfy !

Comfortable, aesthetically pleasing and not super expensive! The quick clips are what makes it the best on the market. I’ve found it to be the quickest set up and super reliable as the safety of our baby is the number one priority. 5/5

Purchased in October 2020.

Janak
JanakGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Causes back pain, baby sits too low

Despite numerous adjustments with all straps baby sits too low and thus pulls your shoulders and thoracic spine forward into flexion so back very uncomfortable after only 5min walk. Have to resort to having both hands under baby to lift it up. If baby turns head it gets a strap in its face despite trying both size settings. Glad I did not pay 200$ for this. Only good point is babys hips are in wide-good position but your basically the one having to lift them up. Being a health professional i dont understand how this design passed customer trials-feedback

Purchased in August 2020 for $50.00.

Amanda R.
Amanda R.

Amazing carrier

This is very practical, easy to put on and adjust, I have it in silver color and it is very beautiful, my 6 month old baby looks very comfortable and loves it so do I.

Purchased in January 2020.

Pep85
Pep85South East Queensland, QLD

Great carrier

Super comfy, so easy to get on and off even with no help. Have worn in the middle of summer and still been quite comfortable as the material is lightweight and breathable. Bub has fitted perfectly in it from newborn to now and his one.

Purchased in May 2019.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Rabia Z
Rabia ZGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I LOVE IT best investment

Purchased in May 2018 at Baby & Toddler Town for $229.00.

Moo M.
Moo M.South East Queensland, QLD

Denim Baby Bjorn One a winner

Although expensive ($229) we loved the Baby Bjorn one carrier. The colour was also nice in denim.

We mostly used it forward facing with bub facing out. Really fantastic carrier and would highly recommend.

Purchased in September 2017 at Bubs Baby Shops for $229.00.

N.T.N
N.T.NQueensland

Best carrier by far

Easy and simple to use once you get the hang of it. Super easy to clean and great for when you want to clean without leaving Bub. Feels secure and rather comfortable to wear.

Sunil
SunilGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good one

Received BabyBjorn Baby Carrier One as a gift from a friend for our new born.
This fits perfectly for our 2 weeks old baby boy.
Secure, easy to use and seems comfy for baby.

Purchased in September 2019.

Gemma A.
Gemma A.

Tricky but great.

These carriers are very comfortable and very secure. They look trendy and are easy to clean although they are very fiddley it can be hard getting a sleeping baby in without waking them

Purchased in February 2019 at Baby Bunting for $199.00.

Dean
DeanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Most comfortable carrier

The carrier has worked well with two kids, they sleep well backwards and very happy facing forwards. I don't leave the house without it. I tried another carrier but it wouldn't sit well across my shoulders. Would recommend strongly for any dad out there.

Purchased in August 2016.

ReneeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it

I love this carrier, it is super convenient and easy to put on. My son seems to be comfortable in it also and doesn't seem to bother him. It is comfortable and feels secure seeing it. My partner also wears it on him when we'r go ot ans he agrees and likes it also.

Rad dad
Rad dadBrisbane

Practical and comfortable

The baby carrier one black has been great for walks and keeping my hands free. The adjustability works to suit both my partner and I. The design and material doesn’t leave you hot and sweaty. Customer service has been great responsive and helpful. Straps sometimes loosen but are easily tightened.

Rebekah F
Rebekah FSydney, NSW

Love this carrier!

Love using my carrier. I’ve been using it since bub was s few weeks old.
He is now 11 months and we use both front facing and inward facing positions.
He is very comfortable in it and it is also comfortable for me to wear.
It’s easy to put on and out bub in. It’s been a lifesaver when we can’t take the pram somewhere and don’t want to just hold him.
Highly recommend.

Sally N
Sally NMelbourne

Great for walks

Found carrier to be comfortable enough to take baby for a walk. My only other experience in carriers was a cheaper brand which I found to be too lose and started to hurt my back very quickly on walks. So this one was a vast improvement with a pricier product offering much better comfort and distribution of weight.

Read more reviews - page 2

Eva
Evaasked

Hi, is this model compatible with the baby bjorn winter cover? Currently using cover on baby bjorn miracle, but it seems the top clips on baby bjorn One look quite wide.

Harshita D.
Harshita D.asked

Hi..i recently bought baby Bjorn one and I have by mistake latched the opp sides of the shoulder strap and unable to unlatch it now. Please help?

Renee

Hello, I'm not sure i should assume it should unlatch, best to take it to where you bought it or call baby bjorn

Cruiseeeee27
Cruiseeeee27asked

Any tips on adjusting it so it's comfortable. Bub loves it, but after a while I'm getting a sore back. I don't want to have to buy a different carrier so I want this one to work! Plus it's so easy to get on! I just must not have it adjusted quite right. Where should it be tight, where should it be loose etc?

Amanda
Amanda

Although it's a while since you posted this, I still thought I would reply in case it's useful for someone else using this carrier. At first I found that the carrier hurt my back too. However after some trial and error I have found that the higher up in the carrier bubs sits, the more comfortable it is. I wear the waist strap up high (to my waist rather then resting on hips) and although my bub is now 5 months, he's still in the higher, small baby position. The shoulder straps need to be firm, but if you tighten too much bubs is squashed in. Aim for baby to be high enough to kiss their head easily. This has made a huge difference in terms of comfort for me. I walk 5km easily with baby in the carrier without any issues. He's about 6.5-7kg.

BabyBjorn One Features:

• Suitable for babies 0-3 years, or who weigh 3.5-15 kg
  • Soft cotton blend
  • Waist belt and padded shoulder straps for support
  • Machine washable

What parents liked about this baby carrier:

• Easy to put on and take off
  • Comfortable and lightweight material
  • Feels secure when baby’s strapped in
  • Both men and women liked the fit of this carrier

What parents didn’t like:

• Extended use sometimes resulted in back or shoulder pain
  • When babies became heavier, the carrier became uncomfortable to carry them in, despite being within BabyBjorn’s recommended weight range
  • Not possible to breastfeed while wearing this carrier.
CategoryBaby Carriers