BabyBjorn One

MPN: BYB-93004

4.5

Janak

JanakGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Causes back pain, baby sits too low

Despite numerous adjustments with all straps baby sits too low and thus pulls your shoulders and thoracic spine forward into flexion so back very uncomfortable after only 5min walk. Have to resort to having both hands under baby to lift it up. If baby turns head it gets a strap in its face despite trying both size settings. Glad I did not pay 200$ for this. Only good point is babys hips are in wide-good position but your basically the one having to lift them up. Being a health professional i dont understand how this design passed customer trials-feedback

Purchased in August 2020 for A$50.00.

Amanda R.

Amanda R.

Amazing carrier

This is very practical, easy to put on and adjust, I have it in silver color and it is very beautiful, my 6 month old baby looks very comfortable and loves it so do I.

Purchased in January 2020.

Pep85

Pep85South East Queensland, QLD

Great carrier

Super comfy, so easy to get on and off even with no help. Have worn in the middle of summer and still been quite comfortable as the material is lightweight and breathable. Bub has fitted perfectly in it from newborn to now and his one.

Purchased in May 2019.

Rabia Z

Rabia ZMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I LOVE IT best investment

Purchased in May 2018 at Baby & Toddler Town for A$229.00.

Moo M.

Moo M.South East Queensland, QLD

Denim Baby Bjorn One a winner

Although expensive ($229) we loved the Baby Bjorn one carrier. The colour was also nice in denim.

We mostly used it forward facing with bub facing out. Really fantastic carrier and would highly recommend.

Purchased in September 2017 at Bubs Baby Shops for A$229.00.

N.T.N

N.T.NQueensland

Best carrier by far

Easy and simple to use once you get the hang of it. Super easy to clean and great for when you want to clean without leaving Bub. Feels secure and rather comfortable to wear.

Sunil

SunilGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good one

Received BabyBjorn Baby Carrier One as a gift from a friend for our new born.
This fits perfectly for our 2 weeks old baby boy.
Secure, easy to use and seems comfy for baby.

Purchased in September 2019.

Gemma A.

Gemma A.

Tricky but great.

These carriers are very comfortable and very secure. They look trendy and are easy to clean although they are very fiddley it can be hard getting a sleeping baby in without waking them

Purchased in February 2019 at Baby Bunting for A$199.00.

Dean

DeanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Most comfortable carrier

The carrier has worked well with two kids, they sleep well backwards and very happy facing forwards. I don't leave the house without it. I tried another carrier but it wouldn't sit well across my shoulders. Would recommend strongly for any dad out there.

Purchased in August 2016.

ReneeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it

I love this carrier, it is super convenient and easy to put on. My son seems to be comfortable in it also and doesn't seem to bother him. It is comfortable and feels secure seeing it. My partner also wears it on him when we'r go ot ans he agrees and likes it also.

Rad dad

Rad dadBrisbane

Practical and comfortable

The baby carrier one black has been great for walks and keeping my hands free. The adjustability works to suit both my partner and I. The design and material doesn’t leave you hot and sweaty. Customer service has been great responsive and helpful. Straps sometimes loosen but are easily tightened.

Rebekah Ferguson

Rebekah FergusonSydney, NSW

Love this carrier!

Love using my carrier. I’ve been using it since bub was s few weeks old.
He is now 11 months and we use both front facing and inward facing positions.
He is very comfortable in it and it is also comfortable for me to wear.
It’s easy to put on and out bub in. It’s been a lifesaver when we can’t take the pram somewhere and don’t want to just hold him.
Highly recommend.

Sally N

Sally NMelbourne

Great for walks

Found carrier to be comfortable enough to take baby for a walk. My only other experience in carriers was a cheaper brand which I found to be too lose and started to hurt my back very quickly on walks. So this one was a vast improvement with a pricier product offering much better comfort and distribution of weight.

Keesha

KeeshaDarwin, NT

Fiancé loves taking bubs for walks

I first bought a wrap and used that, but living in a humid climate, needed a carrier that was better suited for hot weather. Bought the carrier online from Baby Village during a sale and couldn’t be happier. So easy to adjust and transfer baby into and out of the carrier when asleep. Even my fiancé is super happy with it. I would definitely recommend getting the teething band as bubs loves to suck on the head rest when facing forward.

Scraps

ScrapsMelbourne

Best baby carrier

I love this baby carrier. It's simply the best in terms of simplicity, comfort and practicality. I had been given a cheap carrier from target which was awful and difficult to use. Then I had the hugabub which I did like, but it takes a while to get the hang of and I never quite felt that my newborn was secure. The baby Bjorn is so easy to put on and bubs is nice and comfy too. He has a good look around then falls asleep within minutes every time! It's a pricey choice, but as with all baby Bjorn products- worth the money as it's well designed and built to last. I cant recommend it highly enough!

KateK

KateKHobart

Love this carrier! So easy compared to others!

I love this carrier. We spent months making a decision on a baby carrier and couldn’t decide until we came across this one. Easy to put baby in on your own and easy to adjust settings as baby grows.

On a side note, our baby hated facing in to our chest so we didn’t use it much in the first few months but now she is bigger and facing outwards she absolutely loves it!! She will spend hours in there if it wasn’t for me getting tired of carrying her around.

Colorbond

ColorbondSydney, NSW

Super pleased and baby will happily stay in it for hours

Originally had the Baby Bjorn ‘original’ which baby liked, but we were worried about hip displasia. The ‘one’ carrier has the health org approval and also has the hip strap for added comfort. Our little one is happy to sit in it for hours on walks and outings. This model doesn’t come with the storage bag, which only comes with the one outdoors. Probably would have step up to the one outdoors if I were to buy again.

Alanah

Alanah

A total necessity for fussy babies

Both my partner and I love this! It is SOOO easy to use (no guessing, and fits very quickly) and I couldn't get anything done with my sons if I didn't have the Baby Carrier One - it has lasted through all 3 babies and still going strong! I even managed to get workouts done while carrying my fussy baby!
Am planning on using it to go hiking on holidays soon with my 5 month old and the two older boys.
Customer service with the Baby Bjorn team is brilliant.

This basically saved my life

I basically lived with this attached to me for my daughters first year.

Its a no braine!. The baby is wrapped up and close and comfortable.

We would use a ocean noise app on my phone in the pocket of the baby bjorn and its the only way she would sleep!

I cant tell you how much i love this.

Sally

SallySouth East Queensland, QLD

Wouldn't recommend

Harshita D.

Harshita D.asked

Hi..i recently bought baby Bjorn one and I have by mistake latched the opp sides of the shoulder strap and unable to unlatch it now. Please help?

Renee

Hello, I'm not sure i should assume it should unlatch, best to take it to where you bought it or call baby bjorn

Cruiseeeee27

Cruiseeeee27asked

Any tips on adjusting it so it's comfortable. Bub loves it, but after a while I'm getting a sore back. I don't want to have to buy a different carrier so I want this one to work! Plus it's so easy to get on! I just must not have it adjusted quite right. Where should it be tight, where should it be loose etc?

Amanda
Amanda

Although it's a while since you posted this, I still thought I would reply in case it's useful for someone else using this carrier. At first I found that the carrier hurt my back too. However after some trial and error I have found that the higher up in the carrier bubs sits, the more comfortable it is. I wear the waist strap up high (to my waist rather then resting on hips) and although my bub is now 5 months, he's still in the higher, small baby position. The shoulder straps need to be firm, but if you tighten too much bubs is squashed in. Aim for baby to be high enough to kiss their head easily. This has made a huge difference in terms of comfort for me. I walk 5km easily with baby in the carrier without any issues. He's about 6.5-7kg.

Kellie W.

Kellie W.asked

Is this carrier a 'crotch dangler'?

H J
H J

In the front facing position yes.