5Ergoflex Premium Bed Base

Pleasant to sleep on

Misusa
MisusaSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive

Great for a king-size bed in a room with challenging access!

Having narrow stairs and a small landing up to the bedroom, the boxed frame was the best (only) way to have a king size bed! It was easy to carry in (with 2 people), and it was a very simple assembly. The fabric on the "skirt" looks really good.
Very happy with our new bed - ergoflex mattress and frame! Show details
Rachel Stoddart
Rachel StoddartSydney, NSW

Looks great and so easy to assemble

We've now bought three beds and frames from Ergoflex and the service is really personal and always on time every single time, keeping us informed along the way. You speak to a real person on their own mobile who knows all the answers and can make decisions. Great product and really comfortable, Show details
Joanne D.
Joanne D.

Ergoflex Bed Frame

I bought the bundle 5G mattress and Ergoflex bed frame about 6 months ago. I chose the plain bed head in Seafoam. There were many fabrics and colours to chose from. We can’t fault it, it’s built well, there’s no movement and it complements the mattress perfectly. Price wise it was affordable. I’ve had lower back pain from nursing and this bed has improved it to the point I don’t wake up in pain anymore. Definitely recommend the bed base and mattress combo. Show details
Kylie
Kylie2 posts

My dream bed

We love our Ergoflex bed. After years of trying to a bed with the right fit for us, we haven't looked back since getting our Ergoflex. We both have different needs and it seems to perfectly suit both of us. We have deep sleeps and wake up rejuvinated . We love the look of the custom built bed frame which is modern yet warm at the same time, and loved being able to pick our own color palate to suit our bedroom decor. Show details
Happy customer
Happy customer2 posts

Love this base

This base is a great king size bed - solid with no squeaking or unwanted movements, easy to move around, love the detachable bed head. Matt is super responsive in messaging.
Glen M.
Glen M.South East Queensland, QLD

Very high quality piece of furniture

I contacted Matthew at Ergoflex trying to find a bed base that WOULD NOT CREAK. EVER. He promised me this one would do the job and he wasn't lying. It is more than twice the weight of the flimsy chain store base it replaced and much much better built.
It took a little while longer than expected to be made as covid made importing the fabrics difficult but Matthew kept us onside with some free gifts and did everything he could to get it to us. I'm so glad we waited rather than buying something else. We'll done all.  Show details
Mel F
Mel FSouth East Queensland, QLD

stylish and well made

Got the bed base and mattress. Love the mattress. The base took a couple weeks longer than we were expecting but it arrived much nicer than we were expecting also. It is made very well and looks great. Its a King size with headboard and comes in three pieces with a join in the middle of bed base so we can get it up the stairs. Does need two people to assemble. Locks together solidly with brackets (no tools needed) and no lumps felt through the mattress. Sturdy with no squeaks or wobbly bits! Show details
Ease of Assembly
Amma JoyRichmond-Tweed, NSW2 posts

Lauren Norman
Lauren NormanSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Beautifully made, compliments mattresses very well!

Absolutely love this bed frame, first I’ve bought for over 10 years and I love it. Easy to assemble, solid construction and materials and being able to pick them a really great option. NO SQUEAKING! And allows a lot more room under the bed, but is still nice and high for the mattress. Looks lovely, would recommend. Show details
HWT
HWTSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Excellent Bed Base

Just upgraded to a king size mattress and base. Beautifully made, rock solid bed base and the mattress is as comfortable as ever. The new bed base is really well designed with plenty of fabric and style options. Super easy to put together. Worth the price. Delighted! Show details
Rhys
Rhys

Best Sleep Ever

I wake feeling rested and am comfortable all night long. We Love the mattress and the base and would highly recommend to anyone looking for a quality bed.

Kate M
Kate M2 posts

Great Bed Base

I have a king size bed frame. The quality is great, and it looks great. Goes really well with the Ergoflex mattress. Its super comfy, I have never slept better!

Kazza
KazzaSydney, NSW5 posts

Magic colour

My new bed base is beautiful

Finished very well

Sea foam is the colour

I did not have time to see a colour batch but wanted something coastal looking , this material, texture and colour are perfect

I am over the moon

Cate H
Cate H2 posts

Quality bed frame

I have the queen size bed base with no headboard. The quality is sound. The colour just as advertised. Pairs well with the Ergoflex mattress and together makes for an attractive and super comfy bed.

Happy Customer
Happy CustomerSydney, NSW2 posts

Perfect bed frame

I really like the queen bed frame, it feels solid, very comfortable.

I also like the fact that I can order fabric swatches so that I can see actual colour, feel the material before placing the order.

assembly is very easy and intuitively, no tools required,

Anneliese P
Anneliese P

How comfortable is the padding on the headboard?

Amma Joy

Nice and soft and comfortable.

Sarah W.
Sarah W.

Does this base come in different colours and could you tell me how high is it please?

Ergoflex
Ergoflex   DM

Features:

• The Ergoflex Premium Bed Base is made from sustainably sourced, Australian timber (Victorian Ash hardwood and heat-treated pine) to give you a durable bed that will last you years to come.
  • The bed is hand-upholstered and made from the finest Warwick fabrics, making it as beautiful as it is functional.
  • This bed comes in 4 fabric choices and over 30 colour choices, letting you customise it to match your room and personal style.
  • According to Ergoflex, this bed can be assembled in minutes.
  • It comes with a 5-year warranty, so you don't need to lose sleep about your bed breaking down.
  • Because it’s highly customisable (it also lets you choose the height and headboard of the bed), the prices for this bed base vary a lot. It will cost you anywhere from $1899 (the lowest price for a single) to $3999 (the highest price for a king).

Points of praise:

• Reviewers loved the high quality of the Ergo Premium Bed Base, saying that it was sturdy and didn’t creak.
  • The bed is easy to assemble, according to reviews.
  • Reviewers found the bed to be highly comfortable.
  • They also said that the bed was beautiful, and that the customisable features they chose came as expected, even better in the case of some reviewers.

Points to consider:

• Some bed styles may need two people to assemble.