Ergoflex Premium Bed Base

Ergoflex Premium Bed Base

Listing monitored by Ergoflex

Pros

• High quality

• Simple to put together

• Pleasant to sleep on

• Ease of Assembly
Glen M.
Glen M.South East Queensland, QLD

Very high quality piece of furniture

I contacted Matthew at Ergoflex trying to find a bed base that WOULD NOT CREAK. EVER. He promised me this one would do the job and he wasn't lying. It is more than twice the weight of the flimsy chain store base it replaced and much much better built.
It took a little while longer than expected to be made as covid made importing the fabrics difficult but Matthew kept us onside with some free gifts and did everything he could to get it to us. I'm so glad we waited rather than buying something else. We'll done all.

Purchased in January 2021 for $2,600.00.

Mel F
Mel FSouth East Queensland, QLD

stylish and well made

Got the bed base and mattress. Love the mattress. The base took a couple weeks longer than we were expecting but it arrived much nicer than we were expecting also. It is made very well and looks great. Its a King size with headboard and comes in three pieces with a join in the middle of bed base so we can get it up the stairs. Does need two people to assemble. Locks together solidly with brackets (no tools needed) and no lumps felt through the mattress. Sturdy with no squeaks or wobbly bits!

Purchased in November 2019.

Ease of Assembly

Amma JoyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Far above and beyond expectation

Purchased in August 2019.

Lauren Norman
Lauren NormanSydney, NSW

Beautifully made, compliments mattresses very well!

Absolutely love this bed frame, first I’ve bought for over 10 years and I love it. Easy to assemble, solid construction and materials and being able to pick them a really great option. NO SQUEAKING! And allows a lot more room under the bed, but is still nice and high for the mattress. Looks lovely, would recommend.

Purchased in November 2018 for $2,000.00.

Ease of Assembly

HWT
HWTSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Bed Base

Just upgraded to a king size mattress and base. Beautifully made, rock solid bed base and the mattress is as comfortable as ever. The new bed base is really well designed with plenty of fabric and style options. Super easy to put together. Worth the price. Delighted!

Purchased in December 2018.

Best Sleep Ever

I wake feeling rested and am comfortable all night long. We Love the mattress and the base and would highly recommend to anyone looking for a quality bed.

Kate M
Kate M

Great Bed Base

I have a king size bed frame. The quality is great, and it looks great. Goes really well with the Ergoflex mattress. Its super comfy, I have never slept better!

Kazza
KazzaSydney, NSW

Magic colour

My new bed base is beautiful
Finished very well
Sea foam is the colour
I did not have time to see a colour batch but wanted something coastal looking , this material, texture and colour are perfect
I am over the moon

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Cate H
Cate H

Quality bed frame

I have the queen size bed base with no headboard. The quality is sound. The colour just as advertised. Pairs well with the Ergoflex mattress and together makes for an attractive and super comfy bed.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Perfect bed frame

I really like the queen bed frame, it feels solid, very comfortable.
I also like the fact that I can order fabric swatches so that I can see actual colour, feel the material before placing the order.
assembly is very easy and intuitively, no tools required,

Date PurchasedSept 2018

My new king size bed is better than I expected

My king base came in two sections and look great together. So easy to bring up the stairs in not my home. The quality of the product is excellently I cannot fault it. Solid.
Easy way I assemble and of course the mattress fits perfectly. So pleased I decided to buy this bed base and mattress

Date PurchasedAug 2018

I love it! Can’t recommend it enough!

I’m so in love with my new ergoflex bed frame! I got the king bed frame and it looks so beautiful in my room. I’ve been looking for this type of frame bed for ages and haven’t found one I liked until I saw the ergoflex style. I highly recommend it if you’re looking for good quality, so so easy to assemble and looks beautiful :)

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Will
Will

Great service, easy to assemble

Just bought a single bed frame for my son as I am a huge fan of their mattresses. Waited two weeks as its made to order and arrived on my day of choice. Took less than 1 minutes to put it together and it looks great and well made. Just like their mattresses this product is excellent and I would recommend. Will

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Stu L
Stu LBrisbane

Brilliant customer experience

We're incredibly happy with our Ergoflex bed base. We decided to move up to a king bed and needed a new frame. After looking around various retail stores and not finding what we wanted, we decided to take a punt on the Ergoflex frame. It can be a bit of a nervous experience buying such an expensive item sight unseen, but we couldn't be happier with the bed. The quality of the fabric is excellent, the workmanship fantastic, and we're really please with how it looks.

On top of that, the service from Ergoflex was great. We were kept well informed through the manufacturing time, and they were incredibly accomodating during the delivery process.

We've topped it with an Ergoflex mattress, and I'm having the best sleep I've ever had!

Date PurchasedJune 2018

Fiona
Fiona

The perfect bed ensemble

We were excited to buy another Ergoflex mattress for our daughters upgrade to a bigger bed however this time we had the fortunate opportunity to buy the base. They could not have made it easier with the selection of wonderful fabrics to choose from. The base is sturdy and of high-quality and looks stunning with the matching bed head. My daughter and I assembled it with ease & we are thrilled with the service and product quality. We plan to buy a third unit for the spare bedroom.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018

Anneliese P
Anneliese Pasked

How comfortable is the padding on the headboard?

Amma Joy

Nice and soft and comfortable.

Sarah W.
Sarah W.asked

Does this base come in different colours and could you tell me how high is it please?

Ergoflex
Matthew W.Ergoflex

Hi Sarah, thank you for your questions. The bed frame comes in a range of colours which you can find on our website within the bed frame section. The high foundation bed frame is 360mm from the floor to the top of the side rail and the low foundation is 390mm. Kind regards, Ergoflex.

Get an answer from our members and Ergoflex representatives

Features:

• The Ergoflex Premium Bed Base is made from sustainably sourced, Australian timber (Victorian Ash hardwood and heat-treated pine) to give you a durable bed that will last you years to come.
  • The bed is hand-upholstered and made from the finest Warwick fabrics, making it as beautiful as it is functional.
  • This bed comes in 4 fabric choices and over 30 colour choices, letting you customise it to match your room and personal style.
  • According to Ergoflex, this bed can be assembled in minutes.
  • It comes with a 5-year warranty, so you don't need to lose sleep about your bed breaking down.
  • Because it’s highly customisable (it also lets you choose the height and headboard of the bed), the prices for this bed base vary a lot. It will cost you anywhere from $1899 (the lowest price for a single) to $3999 (the highest price for a king).

Points of praise:

• Reviewers loved the high quality of the Ergo Premium Bed Base, saying that it was sturdy and didn’t creak.
  • The bed is easy to assemble, according to reviews.
  • Reviewers found the bed to be highly comfortable.
  • They also said that the bed was beautiful, and that the customisable features they chose came as expected, even better in the case of some reviewers.

Points to consider:

• Some bed styles may need two people to assemble.