Ergoflex Premium Bed Base

Ergoflex Premium Bed Base

Beautifully made, compliments mattresses very well!

Absolutely love this bed frame, first I’ve bought for over 10 years and I love it. Easy to assemble, solid construction and materials and being able to pick them a really great option. NO SQUEAKING! And allows a lot more room under the bed, but is still nice and high for the mattress. Looks lovely, would recommend.

Purchased in November 2018 for $2,000.00.

Ease of Assembly

Excellent Bed Base

Just upgraded to a king size mattress and base. Beautifully made, rock solid bed base and the mattress is as comfortable as ever. The new bed base is really well designed with plenty of fabric and style options. Super easy to put together. Worth the price. Delighted!

Purchased in December 2018.

Best Sleep Ever

I wake feeling rested and am comfortable all night long. We Love the mattress and the base and would highly recommend to anyone looking for a quality bed.

Great Bed Base

I have a king size bed frame. The quality is great, and it looks great. Goes really well with the Ergoflex mattress. Its super comfy, I have never slept better!

Magic colour

My new bed base is beautiful
Finished very well
Sea foam is the colour
I did not have time to see a colour batch but wanted something coastal looking , this material, texture and colour are perfect
I am over the moon

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Quality bed frame

I have the queen size bed base with no headboard. The quality is sound. The colour just as advertised. Pairs well with the Ergoflex mattress and together makes for an attractive and super comfy bed.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Perfect bed frame

I really like the queen bed frame, it feels solid, very comfortable.
I also like the fact that I can order fabric swatches so that I can see actual colour, feel the material before placing the order.
assembly is very easy and intuitively, no tools required,

Date PurchasedSep 2018

My new king size bed is better than I expected

My king base came in two sections and look great together. So easy to bring up the stairs in not my home. The quality of the product is excellently I cannot fault it. Solid.
Easy way I assemble and of course the mattress fits perfectly. So pleased I decided to buy this bed base and mattress

Date PurchasedAug 2018

I love it! Can’t recommend it enough!

I’m so in love with my new ergoflex bed frame! I got the king bed frame and it looks so beautiful in my room. I’ve been looking for this type of frame bed for ages and haven’t found one I liked until I saw the ergoflex style. I highly recommend it if you’re looking for good quality, so so easy to assemble and looks beautiful :)

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Great service, easy to assemble

Just bought a single bed frame for my son as I am a huge fan of their mattresses. Waited two weeks as its made to order and arrived on my day of choice. Took less than 1 minutes to put it together and it looks great and well made. Just like their mattresses this product is excellent and I would recommend. Will

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Brilliant customer experience

We're incredibly happy with our Ergoflex bed base. We decided to move up to a king bed and needed a new frame. After looking around various retail stores and not finding what we wanted, we decided to take a punt on the Ergoflex frame. It can be a bit of a nervous experience buying such an expensive item sight unseen, but we couldn't be happier with the bed. The quality of the fabric is excellent, the workmanship fantastic, and we're really please with how it looks.

On top of that, the service from Ergoflex was great. We were kept well informed through the manufacturing time, and they were incredibly accomodating during the delivery process.

We've topped it with an Ergoflex mattress, and I'm having the best sleep I've ever had!

The perfect bed ensemble

We were excited to buy another Ergoflex mattress for our daughters upgrade to a bigger bed however this time we had the fortunate opportunity to buy the base. They could not have made it easier with the selection of wonderful fabrics to choose from. The base is sturdy and of high-quality and looks stunning with the matching bed head. My daughter and I assembled it with ease & we are thrilled with the service and product quality. We plan to buy a third unit for the spare bedroom.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Super stylish

I love my Ergoflex queen bed base. Quality is excellent and the high foundation is perfect for anyone with back issues. Really easy to assemble and the delivery service was fantastic. They really go above and beyond for their customers. Thank you Ergoflex!

High Quality

After being a happy customers of the Ergoflex business for many years we didn’t have any hesitation on buying one of their new bed bases when it was time for our son to upgrade from the cot. The process as always was easy with my wife and I receiving our selected fabric samples within a few days. Once we decided on the hard choice of what fabric we would select we made the order for a king single bed. The bed took just under three weeks for completion which we didn’t mind as we always prefer buying Australian made products. The delivery process was easy with updates from Ergoflex. Assembly took under 2 minutes and I was able to complete this without instructions and by myself which was to my wife’s surprise. The bed quality is fantastic and the colour we chose looks perfect in my son’s room. To say my son was excited when he saw his first grown up bed was an understatement and although I now spend nearly more time in it with him than my own bed we are pleased that we bought it. Overall experience was exceptional as always and thanks Ergoflex once again.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Ergoflex Bed Base

I just purchased a bed base from ergoflex, I have bought 3 mattresses from them in the past but this is the first bed base. Ergoflex is always a great company to deal with, they let me know how long it would take to manufacture the particular bed base and fabric I was after and it was ready on time. I think it is super stylish, and am happy with the quality of the fabric.

I would happily recommend the bed base from ergoflex.

Love it

The bed base is gorgeous and the perfect companion to the ergoflex mattress. Fabric and workmanship seem of a high quality. Most comfortable bed I've ever slept in. Customer service is top notch.

Perfect retail experience online

Great service. Everything went to plan. Product meets all expectations.
Thanks.
Happy to.recommend to.others.
Colour selected matches existing theme.
Guys assembled bed and took rubbish away. Very polite and agreeable

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Nice modern looking quality bed

The bed is a perfect match to the mattress. Will definitely purchase more of these when we require new beds. Quality so high. Superb ordering process and great after sales service providing up dates along the way with a fast delivery period.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Very happy with our bed base

Excellent service and I was very impressed with the quality of the fabric and workmanship when it arrived. Having the ability to tailor make your own bed base from the extensive range of fabrics available was a definite plus!! There was a delay from the supplier for the darker legs we chose so they sent a set of lighter ones with the base temporarily and our son decided that he liked them better!!

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Bed Frame - Love it!!!

Just bought a bed frame from Ergoflex and it is beautiful!! It is for my daughter's bedroom that will also double as a guest room so we wanted something a bit nicer! Really easy to put together and arrived really quickly.
Her room looks gorgeous now...

Date PurchasedApr 2018