ErgoPouch Bamboo Fleece / Sheeting

JayneGold Coast

Perfect

Tsquared

TsquaredTownsville

Great, well designed sleeping bag

claireisonholidays

claireisonholidaysAU

Great for when they're too big to swaddle

Bought this once our son 'outgrew' the swaddling in summertime. Wanted him covered and to keep his hands away from his face but not too hot - this worked really well from about 7 weeks on.
    - Great once baby is too big to swaddle (for us about 6 weeks kept unwrapping himself) - keeps hands / nails away from face - good weight so baby is wrapped but not too much - press studs at arms and two way zip mean you can put get arms and legs out (great for the car!) - decent price

Baby Wraps

Find out how ErgoPouch Bamboo Fleece / Sheeting compares to other Baby Wraps

Thanh29

Thanh29AU

This is a great option to use in the summer weather. It keeps my baby cool for her to sleep. She's still covered in case the temperature does drop to be cooler.
    This is great for the summertime. I bought this after using the swaddle and found it a great sleeping bag for the hotter weather. My daughter stays cool and sleeps better when it's hot. I like the piece of material that buttons to cover the zipper at the top.
    Don't really have any.

Kingsfoil

KingsfoilSA, 5096

Just fabulous

This sleeping bag is just perfect. Nice and cool with lots of room, perfect for the Australian summer where other sleeping bags are too hot - and it's organic! It washes well and is exceptionally durable. Ours has been washed and dried (in the drier) countless times and still looks and feels brand new. Highly recommend!
    Very cool in summer, light, roomy, durable, organic

KateW7

KateW7NSW, 2454

My son sleeps much better!

I love the ErgoPouch! At first we were using muslin wraps for our son which was fine until he grew a bit bigger and started to wriggle out of them. We tried an ErgoPouch and he is sleeping much better. He doesn't overheat and he can still move his arms around inside the pouch and sleep with them up without hitting himself in the face and waking up. He is 7 weeks now and almost out of the newborn size so we didn't waste any time getting the next size up. It's an awesome product, not overpriced and I love that it is Eco friendly.
    Eco friendly, soft bamboo fabric and available in a few different sizes to fit your baby as he/she grows